Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting from laughing too hard?

I have always been curious as to what it is like to experience that. Or fear wetting, but I might want to avoid that, unless it's something that unexpectedly startles me when I'm sitting on a bunch of sheets to avoid making a mess.

Anyone have any tips on that? Every time I feel I have to pee and try to make myself laugh, I just can't seem to do it. And needless to say, you can't tickle yourself, nor could I get someone to do it for me because then I'd have to reveal my fetish to them.

(This is along the lines of wanting to experience a full-blown accident, to pee involuntarily, because holding takes too long for me)

When my bladder is full and I laugh to the point that I can barley breathe, you'll usually hear a low hissing sound from me and some warmth from my crotch... Note, I won't empty my entire bladder before I regain control, usually about a quarter of it before my body holds it back for more...

Edited by [Insert Omo]
Gramma (see edit history)

I've wondered whether I could actually wet or at least leak from laughing hard enough whilst desperate enough...but I haven't yet had the opportunity to find out.  It's tricky since it can be difficult to guess whether something will make you laugh at any particular moment, or how hard you'll laugh at it.  So it's kind of a luck-based thing, I guess.

Still, I love when something makes me laugh when I badly need to pee, since it usually hurts. XD  Would be a really fun torture if I knew how to reliably make it happen.

When me and my Girlfriend first started dating she tickled me till I peed my pants, this way before really got to know each other, so I was mortified and embarrassed. She tickled me because so bad because she hates being tickled. She waited till I was not expecting it and while she was doing I even told i had to pee but she didn't listen, she said it was punishment.

I never leaked from laughing too hard as an adult, but when I was a 10 year old, I did have a big leak. I already had a full bladder and kept ignoring it because I was playing with the other kids in my neighbourhood. We played a really fun game and when one girl unexpectedly said something especially funny, I laughed so hard I lost control for one or two seconds. The whole croth of my underwear was wet, although it did not show on the outside.

So I would say, drink until your bladder is full, then watch a good comedy or so (an episode or movie you haven't seen before, I have a feeling the 'unexpected'-part in this is important). 

Edited by RedFox12345678
spelling fixed (see edit history)