Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello!

I'm thinking of writing some sort of story or interactive story. 

I've seen many complaints and also truly have the desire to share one I have written on my own- so without further ado, I am simply inquiring which of these you would like to see  

- A female mercenary in a medieval setting, most likely  

- Some sort of world where magic is very common, a fantasy setting. (Again, female main character, but explain which role would be preferred. Perhaps priestess, college student of magic, etc.)

- A very mundane, normal setting that involves going to school and likely a turbulent home life. 

State which of these would be most preferred and whether you would prefer an interactive story or a normal story, please!

The interactive story may not be as interactive as most because I will have two to three options, I would like to follow some sort of plot but the choices will still be available  

Also feel free to list any other requests! This is a request post essentially, and will be locked with a link to the actual story when ready!