Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How to have an accident?

I know that it seems silly to ask, but I haven't had a true accident since I was a child. 

I have a very large/strong bladder and have been capable of holding it all day long, being relatively fine despite needing to go after eight hours back when I was in school. I just can't seem to wet myself! It's frustrating because I really want to experience that loss of control- to have a full-blown accident where I can't stop wetting myself no matter how hard I try, but I just can't seem to get there. 

Any tips on on how to do it? 

Perhaps even to wet the bed? 

Update: Usually I end up getting frustrated and just using the bathroom or voluntarily wetting myself, though it isn't good enough. 

Edited by Mignonne
adding more (see edit history)

Check out the rapid desperation method (link below). Basically you drink certain amounts of water in set intervals while peeing normally to get your bladder filling at the maximum possible rate, then keep drinking as you start holding. Most people lose control within an hour, and you also speed through a lot of the uncomfortable waiting. There are a lot of threads about rapid desperation you can read if you search for them. Have fun!

Some people will just never wet themselves without a lot of help.  I've got a huge bladder and extremely strong control; I never even wet myself as a child, at least not when I was old enough to have any memory of it.  I've done holds where I got to the point of needing to just give in because my kidneys were starting to hurt, without even leaking.  Rapid desperation actually just seems to make me hold on better rather than worse, as well.

I guess I'm lucky in that my interest in fully losing control is pretty negligible, but I've still experimented out of curiosity to see if I could temporarily weaken my control in any way, since the added challenge of holding then appeals to me.

If you've got the time and patience for it, I recommend doing more than one hold in a row, since that's made the biggest difference for me.  Even ridiculously strong muscles will still get tired if you work them hard enough without a rest, and they will eventually become too tired to work.  I've just recently experienced a bit of actually properly losing control, doing that (though there were also a lot of additional tortures involved, to further exhaust my bladder).  It takes a long time, but it definitely does work if you've got enough patience (and pain tolerance).

If you're hoping to wet without significant discomfort and most likely pain, though....I unfortunately don't know how to help you.

One of the biggest factors to overcome for an involuntary wetting is psychological.  For one thing, you need to overcome all your "potty training" and teach yourself that it is OK, even desirable, to pee in your clothing.  Practice first in your shower and then in other places until you like doing it.  It will take lots of practice before your automatic responses accept the idea.

6 hours ago, Limey Weasel said:

Some people will just never wet themselves without a lot of help.  I've got a huge bladder and extremely strong control; I never even wet myself as a child, at least not when I was old enough to have any memory of it.  I've done holds where I got to the point of needing to just give in because my kidneys were starting to hurt, without even leaking.  Rapid desperation actually just seems to make me hold on better rather than worse, as well.

I guess I'm lucky in that my interest in fully losing control is pretty negligible, but I've still experimented out of curiosity to see if I could temporarily weaken my control in any way, since the added challenge of holding then appeals to me.

I have the same thing as this. 

Anyway, yeah rapid desperation would be my suggestion to at least try. 

As to my other comment, so, it still takes hours if you have as strong a bladder as I do. So, I will never attempt a hold like that again. The best I'll go for if I want to feel that involuntary loss of control is to get rapidly desperate and then get into a position to force some leaks, and if anyone is curious as to how to do that I can tell you.

On 12-7-2017 at 10:59 AM, TheIrreverend said:

If you want to wet the bed, my suggestion would be to perform rapid desperation in the hours leading up to your bedtime, tire your muscles out as much as possible, then drink some alcohol and a lot of water to knock yourself out.

I would recommend exactly that, and especially the alcohol bit - some people tend to wet themselves after (a lot)  of alcohol. Plus, beer fills the bladder quickly (well... my bladder at least). Although I would not recommend drinking so much that you pass out :P

9 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

As to my other comment, so, it still takes hours if you have as strong a bladder as I do. So, I will never attempt a hold like that again. The best I'll go for if I want to feel that involuntary loss of control is to get rapidly desperate and then get into a position to force some leaks, and if anyone is curious as to how to do that I can tell you.

And this. MisterPoll has a long poll about this - it's called the Pee challenge or so. I wet myself when I did it.

The other suggestion I have regarding bedwetting is to buy some protection for your mattress and/or diapers, so you can wet without worrying. Then, just drink water before bed, go to sleep, and if you need to pee, pee without getting up. Do this often enough, and you will be able to wet the bed.

Unfortunately, this sort of thing isn't something you can just turn on and off, so consider it carefully before you do it.

On 7/10/2017 at 9:20 PM, Mignonne said:

I know that it seems silly to ask, but I haven't had a true accident since I was a child. 

I have a very large/strong bladder and have been capable of holding it all day long, being relatively fine despite needing to go after eight hours back when I was in school. I just can't seem to wet myself! It's frustrating because I really want to experience that loss of control- to have a full-blown accident where I can't stop wetting myself no matter how hard I try, but I just can't seem to get there. 

Any tips on on how to do it? 

Perhaps even to wet the bed? 

Update: Usually I end up getting frustrated and just using the bathroom or voluntarily wetting myself, though it isn't good enough. 

If you're able to, alcohol works. If you drink beer, a few will certainly do the trick with water in between Otherwise wine/spirits and drink lots of water and maybe even coffee/red bull so between the caffene, liquid, and alcohol numbing your sense a bit you should get pretty desperate.  

2 hours ago, Omo_Guy said:

Yeah it's a fine line....get lots of practice in haha 

Did the hold with coffee and alcohol, it took several hours though I had to sort of reboot it at one point after peeing like a race horse for a few seconds, I did experience the longest leaks of my life though I might have voluntarily started peeing harder when I seemingly lost control so I'm not sure I did the hold to the end exactly right, but even so it takes soooooooo long

It left me pretty tired too, I've mostly recovered except for a bit of an ache in my holding muscles whenever I pee, which might be gone soon. Might not do another hold like that again, at least not for a while.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
2 hours ago, surrealexp said:

The best alternative option I've heard is to devote an entire day to it. If you hit a point where your bladder hurts but you aren't losing control, empty partway and start holding again. Eventually on one of the holds, your muscles will be too tired. I haven't tried this myself yet, but I would like to hear from someone who tries it.

Not sure if someone includes me, since I already mentioned it earlier in this thread, but I've done this and had success with it (and it was recommended to me by somebody else who had it work for them as well).  It works to just pee all of it instead of only partway, though (but then my bladder hurts long before the end of the hold).

Edit since I realised I should add: Regarding pain, since it's very relevant...if your bladder hurts during a hold, you should be just fine to keep holding, since that's normal even for people who can wet themselves without doing multiple holds.  If it's your back/kidneys that hurt, you should stop holding immediately.

Edited by Limey Weasel (see edit history)
1 hour ago, skcin said:

Alcohol, I'd say.  Honestly.

3-4 mixed drinks or 4-5 beers and let time do the work.  

Well, that's a solution, but there is a risk that you won't remember it or it will happen in not-a-best-place-and-moment. It's much more complicated than simply drinking few beers. You should be very drunk to simply lose control of your bladder.

Generally, to have an accident you must overpower your muscles - the section that is responsible for holding. And it's not so easy and can be very painful. Maybe some diuretics can help, but you must drink a lot of them, and start with peeing into toilet, to increase the speed of filtering in your kidneys. Even more often you pee - the less 'force' you need to have an accident, so that would be a rather smart solution.  

I also have an unreasonably large and strong bladder. I decided one night that I absolutely would have an accident. Alcohol is interesting for me, it fills my bladder quickly but it makes me more relaxed and less fidgety, so it's easier to hold. I had a whiskey sour, a cider, a liter of water, and a 2 liter bottle of cherry Pepsi- then sat down and had a TV marathon. Beforehand, I locked the bathroom doors, and threw the key outside into the grass, in the dark. Using the bathroom was literally not an option, and I finally had a real accident, after 3 hours of holding. 

And I can attest to the multiple holds technique... I wasn't trying to have another accident or anything, I was just thirsty. When I decided to use the restroom, I stood up and all of a sudden started peeing myself. I managed to stop and rush to the bathroom, but my muscles were so fatigued from the first hold that I barely made it. I still had so much fluid in my system that I swear I had to pee every 20 minutes for the next 2 hours, and it was always sudden and desperate- even though I didn't have much in me, if I didn't get to the toilet immediately my bladder would give out.

Best of luck!

11 hours ago, Limey Weasel said:

Not sure if someone includes me, since I already mentioned it earlier in this thread, but I've done this and had success with it (and it was recommended to me by somebody else who had it work for them as well).  It works to just pee all of it instead of only partway, though (but then my bladder hurts long before the end of the hold).

Edit since I realised I should add: Regarding pain, since it's very relevant...if your bladder hurts during a hold, you should be just fine to keep holding, since that's normal even for people who can wet themselves without doing multiple holds.  If it's your back/kidneys that hurt, you should stop holding immediately.

That sounds a bit like what I did two days ago. Well, probably close to three by now. And it was only my bladder that hurt during the hold. I don't recall my kidneys hurting, and since I did everything the safe way as described on this site, I should be fine, right? No chance of infections?

21 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

That sounds a bit like what I did two days ago. Well, probably close to three by now. And it was only my bladder that hurt during the hold. I don't recall my kidneys hurting, and since I did everything the safe way as described on this site, I should be fine, right? No chance of infections?

Not sure which safe way you're referring to specifically, so I can't say for certain (especially since I'm not a doctor).

However, my understanding is that the chance of a UTI from holding decreases the more well-hydrated you are, and it's better not to be holding the same pee for too long (that includes partially emptying and then continuing to hold, since some of your pee will still be the same pee).  I'm really not sure that there's any way to ensure no chance.  That said, I've never gotten a UTI from holding, for what it's worth (probably not much).

And if you don't recall your kidneys hurting, I'd say that they probably weren't, since kidney pain is pretty damned memorable. :P

Well, I didn't do the hold soon after another one, nor did I do another one after that. I know people here have warned against doing holds too close to each other, if you're going to do multiple holds, space them out, at least after you've fully recovered but I'd probably space them longer to be safe.

If I do another hold, which I won't until I've fully recovered and am sure I don't have a UTI or anything, I will be sure to not do the "partially emptying" thing. But, if I ever think I might have one, I'll be sure to drink lots of water and cranberry juice.

Guest steven820

I'm also new to wetting myself, although it is a fantasy that I've had ever since I can remember. It's only this site that has given me the motivation to do it. Mainly because without somebody to share it with I don't get any enjoyment. Tried it a couple of times before coming across this site and like minded people but no real pleasure. I probably should also explain that finding this site was while I had some free time, so you could say I've be making up for lost time, like a kid in a sweet shop!

Anyway back to the point. although I'm excited at the thought of wetting myself I still having difficulty getting over the mental.block which is preventing me from.having a proper.accident. Saturday drank two bottles of wine plus water and really had to force myself to pee. Came out as a slow trickle rather than.a flood. Yesterday drank lots of tea and fruit juice And although I needed to go I had to force myself to wet in my trousers. I held myself for a few hours this morning and then masturbated (suggested by another member). Got to admit that was exciting wondering whether I was going to pee or cum in my pants. 

Don't give up if it doesn't happen at once! 

11 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Well, I didn't do the hold soon after another one, nor did I do another one after that. I know people here have warned against doing holds too close to each other, if you're going to do multiple holds, space them out, at least after you've fully recovered but I'd probably space them longer to be safe.

If I do another hold, which I won't until I've fully recovered and am sure I don't have a UTI or anything, I will be sure to not do the "partially emptying" thing. But, if I ever think I might have one, I'll be sure to drink lots of water and cranberry juice.

Giving yourself a break to recover in between holds should help to reduce the risk, also.  It's especially important after spending a very long time holding (multiple consecutive rounds of holding, partially emptying and then continuing, and the like), but also a good idea after holding in general, to give yourself the next day or so off and (including the rest of the day immediately after the holding) making sure you're drinking enough (like, enough to stay properly hydrated, not lots) and just going as soon as you feel like you need to instead of waiting; that helps to just flush everything out and I think it directly helps prevent a UTI.

If you have residual pain or aching that doesn't go away after about a day or so of not holding, or that doesn't feel like a muscle ache, I'd think about maybe seeing a doctor about it to make sure you haven't gotten a UTI, though, just to be safe.