Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Wetting in a grocery store!

I absolutely loved this story, with all its lengthy, well written, richly detailed  account of your supermarket wetting. 

Perhaps the bagger was an omo fan , or you turned him into one !

I have worked in a supermarket all my life and only remember one similar wetting in my presence . I would have loved this to be my second !

For now though I will imagine myself as your bagger friend because your story has me aroused like you were when it happened .:happy:

Wow what an experience I would have loved to be a part of!!! I love the details, that jeans wetting was one of the most sensually described wettings I've ever read :)

Sounds like you were so desperate and peed so much, Im picturing such a great sight once you were out to the car letting it all out while grabbing yourself....loved out you walked in front of the bagger, feeling his eyes follow your ass....god I wish i was your bagger so badly lol :)

Thanks for sharing!

• 2 months later...

Here's another suggestion.. It's not totally a public wetting though. Go out somewhere in public and drink until you're starting to leak in your pants, then go for a nice long drive and let your pee flow! (with proper protection for the Nissan's seats) A highway may make for a good place to have a "secret pants wetting".. That is until you get out of the car to pump gas, get another drink and wet again on the way home.. If I was your passenger I would be in omo heaven!

• 10 months later...

That was an incredibly sexy and exciting story, not to mention extremely well-written.  And by the way, if you need someone to bag your groceries for you the next time you go food shopping, I would love to volunteer my services ?.  

This story reminded me of a time a few years ago when I ran to Trader Joe's to pick up something during lunchtime. The woman in front of me on the check-out line was wearing white yoga pants and very obviously needed to pee. She was doing the whole pee pee dance, leg-crossing, weight shifting thing, pretty much everything but grabbing her pussy. Althoiugh she didn't wet herself in the store, just watching her on the verge of peeing in her pants for that five minutes in line was incredibly exciting.

• 3 years later...
Guest Wettishfettish

You. Your stories. Your adventures. Everything about you is absolutely intoxicating. Pretty please, come back to omo.org and let us know how you've been!

• 2 months later...