Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

What is the one place you would like to visit the most. 

Japan, best place to go in my idea 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've heard that while a great place to go if you're sticking around Tokyo / Kyoto it can get a little unwelcoming of foreigners further out. Japan is lovely, but the people can be a little xenophobic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ronyo said:

I've heard that while a great place to go if you're sticking around Tokyo / Kyoto it can get a little unwelcoming of foreigners further out. Japan is lovely, but the people can be a little xenophobic.

I read a book years back about one of the first foreigners to move to rural japan in the 60s. He mentioned that one day he was visiting a remote shrine and on the way back down the mountain he stopped to ask an old woman directions. Because of his western features (tall, pale, red beard) she ran away screaming, thinking that the god had come down from the shrine for a walk.

I doubt it's that insular anymore, but I'd still love to find out. In the big cities you wouldn't get a backward glance because foreigners are so common, you still get a lot of attention in mainland Chinese cities though (obviously not Hong Kong, Macau or Taipei). My parents visited a while back and they got chinese tourists from the countryside asking to take pictures with them: As foreigners, they were as much an attraction as all the monuments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ronyo said:

I've heard that while a great place to go if you're sticking around Tokyo / Kyoto it can get a little unwelcoming of foreigners further out. Japan is lovely, but the people can be a little xenophobic.

i took japanese in highschool so i know how to speak it just alittle bit, since it's been like 4 years since ive used it, but my teacher told us that if you try to know their culture and show you are respectful to them they will welcome you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, RavenEevee said:

i took japanese in highschool so i know how to speak it just alittle bit, since it's been like 4 years since ive used it, but my teacher told us that if you try to know their culture and show you are respectful to them they will welcome you 

That will get you around in most places. Almost everyone knows some English, and if you at least try to speak the local language a bit you'll get points for effort.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's your inspiration when you draw? Is it all in your head, or do you get inspired by someone/something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Anisha said:

What's your inspiration when you draw? Is it all in your head, or do you get inspired by someone/something?

it's all in my head when it comes to digital work. i have a hard time coming up with stuff for traditional pieces. I do like getting ideas from other people though. and thats why i take commissions  :victory:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I'll be glad to throw more ideas in your direction if you run out of stuff to do :grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Downjacket said:

Name three things you would absolutely refuse to draw.

  1. Gore
  2. My little pony (unless it's for my cousin )
  3. Diapers

but there's alot more 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So no MLP diaper-gore? :depressed2: (joking)

But go on, name a few more things while we're at it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Downjacket said:

So no MLP diaper-gore? :depressed2: (joking)

But go on, name a few more things while we're at it.

vore,

futa, unless it's seen in nature (by inter gender animals or hyenas which i love)

hyper

inflation 

muscle 

adult baby

and ridiculously fat, (unless the animal in nature is that, like whales) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ronyo said:

I've heard that while a great place to go if you're sticking around Tokyo / Kyoto it can get a little unwelcoming of foreigners further out. Japan is lovely, but the people can be a little xenophobic.

I found that accurate.  Although, I've only visited larger cities, not smaller ones.  Two trips, six cities and I've found the folks generally friendly and polite (as you'd imagine).  They'll help you when you need it, ignore you completely (like a ghost) most other times.  Which, honestly, I like :smile:  Planning a third trip, next winter most likely.

9 hours ago, RavenEevee said:

Japan, best place to go in my idea 

Do it.

Sorry, no question...   this time :smile:

-S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Q1: is this still open?

Q2: what is the earliest drawing you can remember making? (And just in general, it doesn't have to be the earliest omo drawing you can remember)

Edited by (*****)
Adding a question

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What was the last wetting accident you witnessed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/24/2017 at 0:31 PM, Axew said:
On 8/23/2017 at 7:46 PM, (*****) said:

Q1: is this still open?

Q2: what is the earliest drawing you can remember making? (And just in general, it doesn't have to be the earliest omo drawing you can remember)

What was the last wetting accident you witnessed?

q1) yes it is~ 
q2) and the earliest i remeber is a pink poodle i drew but i dont have it any more 

Ive never witnessed a wetting accident in person 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a "Q3" that I forgot, but I just remembered.

Q3: who is allowed to give you commisions? (Not that I have any...) (yet...)

Edited by (*****)
Grammar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, (*****) said:

I had a "Q3" that I forgot, but I just remembered.

Q3: who is allowed to give you commisions? (Not that I have any...) (yet...)

any one can get get a commission from me, i just have certain things i dont draw 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2017 at 2:56 AM, RavenEevee said:

any one can get get a commission from me, i just have certain things i dont draw 

Like what?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2017 at 2:52 AM, dontwanna said:

why do you want strangers online to ask you questions?

cause im generally bored 

On 9/17/2017 at 9:14 PM, (*****) said:

Like what?

 

diaper, hyper anything (which is just over exaggerated stuff) gore, ponies, it's best to just let me know what you want me to draw ahead of a commission payment,  cause i do make acceptations for certain special people

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is 1933. You are in Berlin, Germany. Somehow, you find yourself in a position where you can effortlessly steal Adolf Hitler’s wallet. This theft will not effect Hitler’s rise to power, the nature of World War II, or the Holocaust. There is no important identification in the wallet, but the act will cost Hitler forty Reichsmarks and completely ruin his evening. You do not need the money. The odds that you will be caught committing this crime are less than 2 percent.

Would you steal Hitler’s wallet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/30/2017 at 8:36 PM, Kez said:

It is 1933. You are in Berlin, Germany. Somehow, you find yourself in a position where you can effortlessly steal Adolf Hitler’s wallet. This theft will not effect Hitler’s rise to power, the nature of World War II, or the Holocaust. There is no important identification in the wallet, but the act will cost Hitler forty Reichsmarks and completely ruin his evening. You do not need the money. The odds that you will be caught committing this crime are less than 2 percent.

Would you steal Hitler’s wallet?

nah probably not 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, RavenEevee said:
On 9/30/2017 at 8:36 PM, Kez said:

It is 1933. You are in Berlin, Germany. Somehow, you find yourself in a position where you can effortlessly steal Adolf Hitler’s wallet. This theft will not effect Hitler’s rise to power, the nature of World War II, or the Holocaust. There is no important identification in the wallet, but the act will cost Hitler forty Reichsmarks and completely ruin his evening. You do not need the money. The odds that you will be caught committing this crime are less than 2 percent.

Would you steal Hitler’s wallet?

nah probably not 

I question wether this makes you a good person or not...

What do.you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.