Sign In

100% honesty

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eevee is love eevee is life, eevee is my favorite pokemon, and i swear i came across one in firered in the wild

Ask me what ever you want either in comments or pm and i'll answer with 100% honestly. it's like 20 questions but you ask the questions with out having to be asked back

7 hours ago, HPattern said:

How often do you get to do Omo stuff?

very rarely but i like doing it with someone more then just by myself now. i did it more when i was first starting off 

7 hours ago, Nikeryda said:

What made you get into drawing.  

i just was always into it, i cant remember a time when i didnt like drawing. 

Did you ever hear the tragedy  of Darth Plagueis the wise? 

Ok Star Wars aside... Ima mess with u a bit so sorry in advance

Is your answer to this question no?

if someone you loved (just think of your top favourite human) were to do something like murder, would you help cover them up, or hand them to police?

If the toys in Toy story died... would the kids keep playing with them?

how did people think before languages existed?

again, sorry in advance for asking such weird questions haha

Edited by THABURRITO (see edit history)
34 minutes ago, THABURRITO said:

Did you ever hear the tragedy  of Darth Plagueis the wise? 

Ok Star Wars aside... Ima mess with u a bit so sorry in advance

Is your answer to this question no? 

A: yes 

if someone you loved (just think of your top favourite human) were to do something like murder, would you help cover them up, or hand them to police?

A: depends on if i think we can get away with it, best case i dont have to get involved at all 

If the toys in Toy story died... would the kids keep playing with them?

A: yes cause they dont think they are alive anyway 

A: they probably thought about food, rest, shelter, and sex. 

again, sorry in advance for asking such weird questions haha

34 minutes ago, Downjacket said:

If a dog dreams about its owner, does it dream that the owner talk in people-language, or that it barks like a dog?

i bet they dont talk at all. question to me is weither or not they dream or what of, but if they dream with sound

27 minutes ago, Nikeryda said:

What was you favorite omo incident.  

probably the first time i wet as a teen after finding people into it like me. (i only wet on purpose though) 

33 minutes ago, quintex96 said:

Do you find other women attractive?

yes im bisexual 

16 minutes ago, Nikeryda said:

What inspired you to create this thread.  

boredom, but i really like when people ask me questions about things online with subject matter never really bothering me. it's like 20 questions but i dont have to ask questions. 
(im also very lonely and wanna talk to people and this can suffice cause i get a question a day usually :))  

9 hours ago, THABURRITO said:

The same way animals and such think, lol, they don't think of words they picture something in their mind and picture what would happen. Like if you were to find someone attractive you say something like "holy crap! He/she is so cute! I want to him/her to be mine!", someone without language would picture them kissing that person or something.

9 hours ago, MsFortune-Take said:

The same way animals and such think, lol, they don't think of words they picture something in their mind and picture what would happen. Like if you were to find someone attractive you say something like "holy crap! He/she is so cute! I want to him/her to be mine!", someone without language would picture them kissing that person or something.

kissing is a relatively new things i think. they probably thought about sex with the person