Sign In

100% honesty

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eevee is love eevee is life, eevee is my favorite pokemon, and i swear i came across one in firered in the wild

Ask me what ever you want either in comments or pm and i'll answer with 100% honestly. it's like 20 questions but you ask the questions with out having to be asked back

Guest Closed_Account
1 hour ago, Ronyo said:

I've heard that while a great place to go if you're sticking around Tokyo / Kyoto it can get a little unwelcoming of foreigners further out. Japan is lovely, but the people can be a little xenophobic.

I read a book years back about one of the first foreigners to move to rural japan in the 60s. He mentioned that one day he was visiting a remote shrine and on the way back down the mountain he stopped to ask an old woman directions. Because of his western features (tall, pale, red beard) she ran away screaming, thinking that the god had come down from the shrine for a walk.

I doubt it's that insular anymore, but I'd still love to find out. In the big cities you wouldn't get a backward glance because foreigners are so common, you still get a lot of attention in mainland Chinese cities though (obviously not Hong Kong, Macau or Taipei). My parents visited a while back and they got chinese tourists from the countryside asking to take pictures with them: As foreigners, they were as much an attraction as all the monuments.

2 hours ago, Ronyo said:

I've heard that while a great place to go if you're sticking around Tokyo / Kyoto it can get a little unwelcoming of foreigners further out. Japan is lovely, but the people can be a little xenophobic.

i took japanese in highschool so i know how to speak it just alittle bit, since it's been like 4 years since ive used it, but my teacher told us that if you try to know their culture and show you are respectful to them they will welcome you 

Guest Closed_Account
22 minutes ago, RavenEevee said:

i took japanese in highschool so i know how to speak it just alittle bit, since it's been like 4 years since ive used it, but my teacher told us that if you try to know their culture and show you are respectful to them they will welcome you 

That will get you around in most places. Almost everyone knows some English, and if you at least try to speak the local language a bit you'll get points for effort.

34 minutes ago, Anisha said:

What's your inspiration when you draw? Is it all in your head, or do you get inspired by someone/something?

it's all in my head when it comes to digital work. i have a hard time coming up with stuff for traditional pieces. I do like getting ideas from other people though. and thats why i take commissions  :victory:

8 hours ago, Ronyo said:

I found that accurate.  Although, I've only visited larger cities, not smaller ones.  Two trips, six cities and I've found the folks generally friendly and polite (as you'd imagine).  They'll help you when you need it, ignore you completely (like a ghost) most other times.  Which, honestly, I like :smile:  Planning a third trip, next winter most likely.

9 hours ago, RavenEevee said:

Japan, best place to go in my idea 

Do it.

Sorry, no question...   this time :smile:

-S

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/24/2017 at 0:31 PM, Axew said:
On 8/23/2017 at 7:46 PM, (*****) said:

Q1: is this still open?

Q2: what is the earliest drawing you can remember making? (And just in general, it doesn't have to be the earliest omo drawing you can remember)

What was the last wetting accident you witnessed?

q1) yes it is~ 
q2) and the earliest i remeber is a pink poodle i drew but i dont have it any more 

Ive never witnessed a wetting accident in person 

On 9/20/2017 at 2:52 AM, dontwanna said:

why do you want strangers online to ask you questions?

cause im generally bored 

On 9/17/2017 at 9:14 PM, (*****) said:

Like what?

diaper, hyper anything (which is just over exaggerated stuff) gore, ponies, it's best to just let me know what you want me to draw ahead of a commission payment,  cause i do make acceptations for certain special people

It is 1933. You are in Berlin, Germany. Somehow, you find yourself in a position where you can effortlessly steal Adolf Hitler’s wallet. This theft will not effect Hitler’s rise to power, the nature of World War II, or the Holocaust. There is no important identification in the wallet, but the act will cost Hitler forty Reichsmarks and completely ruin his evening. You do not need the money. The odds that you will be caught committing this crime are less than 2 percent.

Would you steal Hitler’s wallet?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2017 at 8:36 PM, Kez said:

It is 1933. You are in Berlin, Germany. Somehow, you find yourself in a position where you can effortlessly steal Adolf Hitler’s wallet. This theft will not effect Hitler’s rise to power, the nature of World War II, or the Holocaust. There is no important identification in the wallet, but the act will cost Hitler forty Reichsmarks and completely ruin his evening. You do not need the money. The odds that you will be caught committing this crime are less than 2 percent.

nah probably not 

14 hours ago, RavenEevee said:
On 9/30/2017 at 8:36 PM, Kez said:

nah probably not 

I question wether this makes you a good person or not...

What do.you think?

• 3 weeks later...