Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I am curious, are there woman out there that sometimes leak a bit into their panties. This could be due to desperation, sneezing or even because you just like it.

If this happens what do you do, do you remove your panties, do you just dry them as best you can and keep them on or do you maybe line the inside with toilet paper?

Please let us know how you handle the situation.

• 1 year later...
Guest MelodicDesire

i don't mind leaks when holding and if I'm doing a hold I'll often have spare panties to hand. If it wasn't intentional, then I'd either layer toilet paper and if too much damage was done i'd go without and get home quickly.

I leak in my panties often though I really try not to. Usually because I didn't realize how badly I had to pee until too late, but sometimes just if I laugh too hard or get startled.

I usually try to ignore it or dry my panties in the bathroom, unless the damage is too bad. I often keep a spare pair in my bag because of my weak bladder but I try to put it off as long as possible in case I leak more.