Sign In

Bianca's Adventure

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello again! This is now my second time delving into the interactive stories forum. My first one, A Little Assistance, went unfinished, most likely because I had gotten too involved in the plot and it

Mentally, you run through various different ways you could attempt to free yourself - burning the vines at your feet with a fireball may work, and indeed sounds like the most efficient option, but you

Accept her offer, grab our stuff and get out of there.  

Posted Images

The flask is human-sized, and thus Risa could probably literally fit inside it.  I don't know if that will work.  Might have been prudent to ask for another couple of those small vials from the alchemist, haha.

Anyway, I highly doubt that the dragon girl will stop for more than a moment.  We should have withheld the information for a little bit, saying we had "business" to attend to first, and then we would tell her, but oh well.

Maybe she could pee while she was flying?  I don't know, but it sure is amusing to think about at the least; otherwise, we can't really stop running after the dragon girl just now... so she'll have to figure something out.  Maybe the larger, human-sized vial anyway.

• 5 months later...

I know it's been a while since I updated this story. I've been dealing with some stuff IRL that has stopped me from being able to be active. I think I'll continue this story, and if it picks up interest again I'll go with it!

"Um... we have a bottle!" you helpfully offer Risa. She seems as if she's about to make a retort, but is cut off as you start running to chase after Valeria before she leaves without you. This immediately causes Rina to whine somewhat loudly.

"H-hey, you're bouncing me way too much, cut it out!" the fairy whimpers, tiny hands jammed between her tiny legs. "I can't deal with this!"

"S-sorry, but, that mercenary is going to get away if I don't hurry up, and I want to go on an adventure with her!"

"Can't you stop being a child for five seconds? I gotta pee, and you can ch-chase some more realistic dream, you hear?"

You briefly consider your options: Stop to find a bathroom for Risa, or infiltrate an old fort with a powerful warrior by your side and have the most exciting time since you left home.

...Sorry, Risa.

"Ow, owowow, geez, maybe just slow down? Please? I'm leaking here!"

You catch a glimpse of Valeria on the street ahead, and it appears she's being slowed down slightly by the crowd. This gives you a chance to catch up a little, but you have to keep moving. You feel bad for Risa, but you don't really know what to do except repeat your earlier suggestion.

"Well, we have a bottle, and..."

"I am not going pee in a bottle!"

"Um, well if you can't hold it, then, you might just-"

"Forget it, gimme the bottle, please give me the bottle, I'm gonna explode here."

You dig around in your bag while Risa bounces impatiently on your shoulder. You find the bottle, uncork it, and stop, because you aren't sure how you're supposed to do this.

"Um, do you want me to hold it, or-"

"In your bag, you idiot! I'm not doing it where everyone can see me!"

"Oh, right."

You place the open bottle back in your bag, and Risa flies inside, hurriedly pulling it closed behind her. You can hear her sigh of relief and the ensuing hissing sound even with the bag closed. Hearing this gives you a slight twinge in your own bladder, as you remember you didn't go in the inn this morning either. You don't have much time to think about it, though, Valeria has already reached the town gate.

Thankfully, she stops at the crossroads outside of town to make sure you're following, and, out of breath, hands on your knees, you stop.

"P-please slow down a little, I can barely keep up..."

"Fine," Valeria replies grumpily. "I don't like the idea of having to drag a kid like you around, but I'm better off with your help, I guess. Hey, where'd your fairy friend go?"

Risa pokes her head out of your bag, face red. "U-um, I need the cork now-"

She stops, noticing Valeria, and shoots back inside the bag, cheeks somewhat reminiscent of a tomato at this point. You take the cork out of your pocket and stick it into the bag.

"Oh, um, she's a little shy, is all," is the first excuse you come up with. "How far is this, um... Sky...hold..."

"Skyreach Keep," Valeria cuts you off as you try to remember the name. "It's a fort, abandoned now. Now it's kind of like a bandit city. Bunch of outlaws live there, and it's such a well-defended hive of scum and villainy that the authorities don't even want to touch it at this point. If Drayvis is there, knowing him, he's probably bribed everybody to keep me out. It won't be easy to get in there and snatch his furry ass."

"Well, I can handle it! I have a sword and a spellbook, and Rina knows magic!"

"That's cute. I guess I can use you two as a distraction while I hang Drayvis by his tail. Whatever, let's get moving. I ain't letting him get away this time."

"O-okay!"

You hear Skyreach Keep before you see it. Drunken yells, excited hoots, metal clashing, and various things breaking paint a good mental picture of the bandit hive Valeria mentioned. The fort is situated up on a hill, in a location that'd be hard to sneak up on. You aren't really sure how you're going to get in without being noticed.

"Okay, I'm pissed off, and as much as I want to just walk in the front door and stab everybody I see, we'd probably be noticed immediately. So we're gonna have to play this smart. I know there's a tunnel by the river where the bandits dump their trash, we could get into the cellar if we swam across. 'Course, place is a lawless shithole, so we could also just act like bandits and waltz right in there, but I don't know how much I trust you to play a convincing villain. No offense, but you're about as threatening as a cupcake.

You aren't sure which method sounds better, or if you have any other ideas. Also, you can't stop thinking about how you need to pee, now. You could just mention it, but you feel like Valeria would be mad at you for doing that at such an inappropriate time. 

---

10:24 AM
2nd day of the 1st month

HP: 100/100
MP: 100/100
Belly: 90/100
Hydration: 86/100
Bladder: 81/100
Tiredness: 9/100

Equipment: Iron shortsword, round shield, dress, ribbon, leather boots, panties
Bag: Knife, twine, bandages, bread, cheese, baguette (x2), snack bag (x2), flint, water flask, flask of fairy urine, sleeping bag, travel guide, spellbook, cloak of invisibility
Potions pocket: Small healing potion (x3), small mana potion (x2), elixir of strength, potion of agility, brew of endurance
Coins: 2375
Known spells: Fireball (10MP), Healing (20MP), Charm (40MP), Small Illusion (50MP)
Companions:

• Risa (forest fairy)
    HP: 25/25
    Bladder: 1/15
    Known spells: Glowlight (10MP) Flash-stun (25MP), Confuse (25MP), Fairydust Storm (30MP)
  • Valeria (part-human mercenary)
    HP: 175/175
    MP: 40/40
    Bladder: 61/130
    Known spells: Fire Breath (20MP)

Perform an action.

"Um, just walking in sounds a little scary... I think we should sneak in," you reply. Part of the reason for your decision was that you could discreetly pee in the water, and your companions would be none the wiser. But you quickly realize how silly that sounds, and brush the thought out of your head. You'd only do that if it were an absolute necessity, and it really isn't.

"Yeah, didn't think a pipsqueak like you would be up to it. Guess we're playing it sneaky today. This way, then."

You feel a little indignified, but Valeria is probably right, so you decide not to make a retort, even though you kind of want to.

The river, as it turns out, is about twenty meters wide at its narrowest point. You're grateful it's summer, because on a colder day you might not be as willing to jump into the water.

"It's shallow enough that your feet should touch the bottom," Valeria says, "so you'll want to hold your bag above your head."

"I'm not risking getting wet!" Risa huffs. "I have wings for a reason! I'll see you two on the other side."

Valeria shrugs, and steps into the water. You take off your boots first, and follow. You try to hold the hem of your dress above the water level, but it's fruitless; eventually the water soaks you up to your chest. The flowing water makes your need to pee feel worse than before, and momentarily, you try to let maybe a little out. Unfortunately, this is a new environment, and your sphincter muscles just don't want to give way.

"Hey, hurry up," Valeria calls. "If you take much longer I'm gonna go without you."

You sigh, and continue to ford the river. As you emerge on the other side, you do your best to wring the water out of your dress, but you're uncomfortably soggy.

"Where's the tunnel?" you ask.

"There," Valeria replies, pointing to your left. Turning your head, you see a natural cavern, with torchlight glowing within. "Back when the fort was still a fort, it's where they unloaded shipments from town. The people that live there now use it to dump trash, or as a bathroom. It probably won't be heavily guarded, nobody expects an attack from there.

"I... I see." you respond. "And then what?"

"Stay quiet, and don't make eye contact with anybody. We're here for Drayvis, and that's it. Follow my lead, and you'll be fine."

"Okay..."

You follow Valeria into the cave. A stream of water flows down the right side, with a stone walkway on the left allowing passage. There's nobody there, but somehow that only makes it feel more ominous. You hear raucous noises from above you, so clearly you've already passed under the fort. After a while, Valeria holds out a hand to stop you - you've come upon a ladder, leading to a trap door above. You see light, and hear distant voices.

"This leads to the cellar. I'll climb up first and scout ahead. You wait here, and don't follow me up until I tell you to. Got it?

You nod, and Valeria begins to climb the ladder. Shortly, you're left alone in the quiet cave, only flickering torchlight and the sound of the trickling stream for company.

---

10:24 AM
2nd day of the 1st month

Belly: 89/100
Hydration: 84/100
Bladder: 83/100
Tiredness: 10/100

Bag: Knife, twine, bandages, bread, cheese, baguette (x2), snack bag (x2), flint, water flask, flask of fairy urine, sleeping bag, travel guide, spellbook, cloak of invisibility
Potions pocket: Small healing potion (x3), small mana potion (x2), elixir of strength, potion of agility, brew of endurance
Known spells: Fireball (10MP), Healing (20MP), Charm (40MP), Small Illusion (50MP)
Companions:

• Risa (forest fairy)
    Bladder: 1/15
    Known spells: Glowlight (10MP) Flash-stun (25MP), Confuse (25MP), Fairydust Storm (30MP)
    Bladder: 62/130

Perform an action.

Edited by Lilia (see edit history)

Can we cast an illusion to make us not feel the need to pee for a while? If we get into combat any "needs" we have will be a distraction.

If the answer to the first one is no, we should at least use our fireball spell to dry off.

Also, when Valerie comes back from scouting ahead, we should tell her about our invisibility cloak (though it may only be large enough for one of us).

Perhaps if the situation is appropriate, try again to pee whilst we're sitting here alone? We're already wet so we don't really have much to lose. I'd say try to stay vigilant, keep a hand on our sword in case things get spicy. Probably not the best to take any initiative right now, but vigilance is important.

Edit: Well, alone enough. Risa has been with us enough to do that. she shouldn't be one to judge

Edited by Maniack
responding to below (see edit history)
  • 1 year later...

I've been feeling like writing again so I thought I'd pick this story up again and see if anybody is interested! If so I'd be happy to keep it going. Poor Bianca's been having to pee for almost 2 years now, it's about time she got some continuation.

You consider your options while you're sitting here. You might be able to use your illusion magic to hide the sensation coming from your bladder. Maybe not all the way, but it could make things less annoying for now. You're not sure if you want to go casting unnecessary spells, however. What if you end up in a fight and need to use magic? You shift uncomfortably where you're sitting, hands resting between your legs. Valeria is gone, and it's only you and Risa here. You suppose it wouldn't be too embarrassing to go pee in the stream. It's not like she hasn't seen you in an emergency before, and it's not like you've seen her in even more embarrassing situations. Still, you're nervous to ask. It takes you a moment before you're able to gather up the courage to ask.

"Hey... Risa?"

"Huh?"

"Can you turn around?"

"Why? Are you planning some kind of prank?"

"Huh? N-no! No, I'm not, I..." You feel color rising in your cheeks. "I just need a pee break, that's all."

"Oh, is that all? Okay."

You reach under your dress and pull down your undergarments, before scooting yourself back so your rear is hanging over the stream. You feel a little cold and a little silly in this position, but you need the relief at this point. As your bladder starts to empty you let out a relaxed sigh. You wish the sound of your stream hitting the water wasn't so obvious, but it feels good enough that you can ignore that for now.

What you can't ignore, however, is the sound of someone suddenly coming down the ladder. You gasp, standing up far too quickly and pulling your panties back on, almost expecting it to be an enemy, but it's just Valeria, who's back from scouting. You stare at her, frozen in place from being startled, and she gives you a weird look. You're still peeing through your underwear where you're standing, but you're already dripping wet from the river, so you're able to force yourself to stop before it becomes noticeable.

"Did you actually just get scared right now? Didn't I say I'd be back in like, a minute?"

"U-um, you said you'd call us up."

"Did I? Oh. Huh. Well, it's clear. There's a cellar up there and it's empty, so that'll give us a good place to prepare and figure out a plan. Come on."

She starts climbing the ladder, and you freeze. You're still struggling from the effort it took to stop peeing mid-stream, and you're not sure if climbing the ladder is going to be possible in your current state. You need a moment.

"Wait!" You call out, sounding more desperate than you meant to.

"What?"

"Let's... we should get dried off, first. We'll... make too much noise, if we're wet."

"...That'll take way too long."

You panic, trying to think of an answer to that. "Um... not necessarily?"

"...Yeah?"

"Yeah! I... I can... I can dry us off with a fireball!"

Valeria stares at you with an unreadable expression for a moment, but then grins.

"Heh. I'm starting to like you, kid. Now that's a plan. Alright, let's make this quick."

She stands in front of you, and you concentrate, focusing your newfound magical ability to create a ball of fire between yourselves. It's a little hotter than you were expecting, and you're surprised by the heat, but the blazing fire warms you up in an instant and the water already starts to disappear from your clothes. By the time your spell wears off, you're only a little damp.

"Yeah, nice and efficient! Okay, no more distractions, now. Let's go."

You follow her up the ladder, this time without having to worry about leaking, but it's still not a pleasant experience. When you reach the cellar, you welcome the chance to sit down and relax for a bit.

Valeria peers out of a nearby doorway. You can hear two voices in the distance, a man's and a woman's.

"Okay, so there's two guards at the end of the hall outside. We can't really take them by surprise, or sneak past, they'll see us coming a mile away. So here's my plan. We charge in, screaming to freak them out, and then knock 'em down before they know what's happening."

"Um..." Risa replies.

You... aren't sure that's a great idea exactly, either. Thankfully, you're sure you can think of something better.

---

10:29 AM
2nd day of the 1st month

MP: 90/100
Belly: 86/100
Hydration: 78/100
Bladder: 61/100
Tiredness: 14/100

Companions:

• Risa (forest fairy)
    Bladder: 2/15
    Bladder: 64/130

Perform an action.

Hey, glad to have you back. I suggest shock and awe. If Valeria is right and and there's not much sneaking to be had, then she can use flash-stun (fairydust storm? confuse?) something like that, Bianca throws some fireballs while rushing in, Valeria rushes in. Still goes along with Valeria, but a little bit more planned out.

Or if that is thought inadvisable, if Risa's confusion works well and fighting is to be greatly avoided, she can confuse the two one way or another (Cause she's small and hard to see) and then everyone runs past before they realize.

Is Risa capable of carrying an invisibility cloak on her own? Have Bianca and Risa use the invisibility cloak to sneak past, then Risa will ferry it back to Valeria and the two of them will cross together. Guards are none the wiser.

Other options:

Use minor illusion on the female guard to make her think she has wet pants, she might leave to go get changed. Then take the 2 v 1. Or Just go under the cloak and attack the guard by surprise.

Use charm and your money supply to bribe them,

Try and lure one out with a dropped coin or a movement at the end of the hallway, deal with them first, then the other.

In any scenario, try not kill them, even if they are bandits. Knock them out and/or bind them with twine

Edited by S19YellowPengu (see edit history)