Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Bianca's Adventure

Mentally, you run through various different ways you could attempt to free yourself - burning the vines at your feet with a fireball may work, and indeed sounds like the most efficient option, but you're also not sure if you want to be flinging fireballs so close to your feet. Cutting yourself loose is another option, but then you'd have to reach your bag and get the knife, and the fairies would surely notice.

...Of course, you don't have much choice. You very slowly move your hand towards your back, trying to reach for the knife tied to the side of your bag...

"...Hey! She's got another weapon!" shouts a fairy, and before you even have time to draw your knife, a few of the little beings are already dragging away your bag. You realize that with this many fairies around you, and them all being this cautious, you may not be able to fight back. You frantically try to remember what spells you know, and realize that a Charm spell could help.

You're not sure if you could charm all the fairies at once, but if you could get it to work on the one that led you astray in the first place - the pink-haired, red-winged fairy, which appears to be the leader - you might gain a bit of traction in this situation.

With a discreet wave of your hand and a muttered incantation, you cast the spell.

"...H-hey!" you exclaim, hoping that worked. "I'm not still trying to attack you, am I? Can't we talk this out? You have to like me at least a little...!"

The fairy leader pauses, staring at you for a second, before nodding. "Yeah, I guess you're not the worst human. We were going to make you our toy, but..." The other fairies stare in curiosity - why was their leader being fair all of a sudden?

"...But you've got some nerve, coming into our woods and swinging that sword around! I don't know how I feel about you walking around here like you own the place! Instead of playing with us, your punishment is that you have to take me with you!"

...Er, what, now? The fairies around you look about as confused as you do.

"That's right! I'm coming with you! Then I can make sure you're behaving yourself! Humans should listen to us fairies, so if you take me along, I'll consider you forgiven, and you can have your stuff back and go. What do you say?"

While it's better than being a toy for fairies, you're not sure how you feel about having a fairy companion, and you also aren't sure how much you trust her word. What if she's lying? What if she betrays you or goes back on her word when the charm spell wears off? Still, you're not sure what else you can do...

---

You have successfully persuaded someone with Charm! Weak-minded creatures like fairies and normal humans are easily affected by magic, but people or beings with a higher mental fortitude may be harder to manipulate.

You have lost HP and MP. These regenerate over time, so if more time passes you will regenerate more. You can also consume a potion to restore them. Depending on the situation, it may be urgent to take a potion, or it may be more wise to let yourself regenerate over time - after all, drinking potions will fill your bladder meter.

11:25 AM
1st day of the 1st month

HP: 96/100
MP: 60/100
Belly: 83/100
Hydration: 69/100
Bladder: 84/100
Tiredness: 14/100

Inventory inaccessible

Equipment: Dress, ribbon, leather boots, panties
Bag: Knife, twine, bandages, bread, snack bag, flint, water flask, empty flask, sleeping bag, travel guide, spellbook, cloak of invisibility
Potions pocket: Small healing potion (x3), small mana potion (x2), elixir of strength, potion of agility, brew of endurance
Coins: 600
Known spells: Fireball (10MP), Healing (20MP), Charm (40MP), Small Illusion (50MP)

Perform an action.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello again! This is now my second time delving into the interactive stories forum. My first one, A Little Assistance, went unfinished, most likely because I had gotten too involved in the plot and it

Mentally, you run through various different ways you could attempt to free yourself - burning the vines at your feet with a fireball may work, and indeed sounds like the most efficient option, but you

Accept her offer, grab our stuff and get out of there.  

Posted Images

(I'm just going to go ahead with the next post, because I'm pretty sure everyone's going to say yes anyway, hehe.)

"Um... sure," you agree, because you really aren't sure if a singular fairy could do anything to harm you in the long run, and besides, it's an easy way out of this situation. "I guess that wouldn't be too bad."

"Good! Smart human!" the fairy giggles, and hovers over your shoulder to gesture at the fairies behind you. "Hey! Undo these vines!"

The fairies seem a little disappointed to have lost their opportunity to mess with you, but they also don't seem to want to argue with their leader, and reluctantly undo the restraints around your legs. You immediately shift into a more comfortable position, letting out a little sigh.

"And give her back her stuff! Come on!"

Once more equipped with your bag and your sword, you feel a little relieved. Gaining a fairy to follow you around was really one of the best outcomes to this situation - the mark of pretty much every adventurer ever is having a mildly annoying fairy following you, right? You're pretty sure that's how it works.

"Well, let's be off, then! I don't want to hang around here all day. Do what you were doing before, human! Go on!"

"My name's Bianca," you say as you start walking again, leaving the other fairies behind. "Do you really have to call me 'human'?"

"Well, Miss-sassy-Bianca-human, I'm allowed to call you anything I want, so deal with it!"

"...You do have a name though, don't you?"

"Well duh, of course! I'm Risa. Don't wear it out!"

"Oh. Well, Risa, how come you wanted to come with me? Weren't you mad at me just a second ago?"

"Well, I was. But the kind of human whose first instinct is to Charm her way out of a dangerous situation is the fun kind of human, and lately, I've been pretty bored."

"W-wait! You knew!?"

"Eh? Of course I knew, dirt-for-brains! I'm the cleverest of the forest fairies, I won't go off making friends with some human just because of some spell! Besides, that was sloppy. Was that your first time casting a spell?"

"...Yes, actually." you mutter, face going red.

"Really? Wow, you're a total newbie, aren't you? Well, don't worry about it, you seem like a fun human, and I like fun, so I like you. Since I don't get enough fun these days, you're gonna show me some! I'll make sure you don't do any more dumb things. Now, onward, Bianca-human! Take me somewhere cool!"

You've been walking along the forest path for fifteen minutes when you feel a sudden pain from your bladder, and remember that you still need to go to the bathroom pretty badly. You're starting to think you underestimated how long you could put it off. This forest is pretty massive, so it was probably foolish to think you could wait until you got to the next city. You're going to have to do something about that.

You realize that if you're truly an adventurer, going pee in the woods is something you'll have to get familiar with. But there's somebody else with you now, and you aren't sure how you feel about that. But this is starting to become an urgent situation. Come on, ideas, ideas... should you mention it, or...?

---

aqFk3Sj.png

You have gained Risa the forest fairy as a companion! You are now able to order her to perform actions as well as yourself. She is only a few inches tall, so is not very suited to physical labor, but she can fit into small spaces or operate discreetly.

Your bladder meter is growing dangerously full. Some meters can be filled beyond 100 - if you overeat, for example, you can exceed 100 Belly, or if you're being forced to remain awake, you could exceed 100 Tiredness. With the exception of HP and MP, 100 is more like your reasonable limit for all of these things, rather than an absolute.

100 Bladder is your limit for being able to hold it in. After that, you'll be pushing at your limit, leaking uncontrollably, and highly prone to an accident. You should probably try to do something about that soon!

11:43 AM
1st day of the 1st month

HP: 98/100
MP: 100/100
Belly: 79/100
Hydration: 63/100
Bladder: 93/100
Tiredness: 20/100

Item gained: Iron shortsword

Equipment: Iron shortsword, dress, ribbon, leather boots, panties
Bag: Knife, twine, bandages, bread, snack bag, flint, water flask, empty flask, sleeping bag, travel guide, spellbook, cloak of invisibility
Potions pocket: Small healing potion (x3), small mana potion (x2), elixir of strength, potion of agility, brew of endurance
Known spells: Fireball (10MP), Healing (20MP), Charm (40MP), Small Illusion (50MP)
Companions: Risa

Perform an action.

While a tiny part of you is still clinging to the notion that you might be able to make it all the way to town, you know that's foolish. You're going to be travelling for most of the day, for sure. You come to the inevitable conclusion that you are going to become very accustomed to going to the bathroom outside. You definitely, definitely should go to the bathroom now.

...Except it's embarrassing! You don't know what to do! Should you just... ask to be excused for a moment, and... but, on the ground!? Then again you have a bottle, but...

You suddenly stop walking as a little bit threatens to leak, and you whimper, hand moving to the front of your dress.

"...Hey, come on, you big dumb human. If you walk so slow we're gonna be here all day!" Risa very tactfully says, before noticing your expression. "Eh... Bianca, what's the matter? You're not hurt, are you?"

"No, it's not that, I-" Come on, you can't really deny it at this point, can you? It'd be silly. "I just have to go to the bathroom," you explain, and your face goes a little red before you add, "V-very badly."

"...Well why didn't you say anything?" Risa asks, looking at you somewhat confusedly. "Come to think of it, me too. We'll make a pit stop together, alright! Then we'll be back on our way in no time!"

Wait, together? You aren't entirely sure what to say, but Risa is already dragging you off into the trees, and you have no choice but to follow. The fairy looks around for a moment, before settling down on top of a spotted mushroom, and reaching to her dress. You awkwardly squat on the ground, making no further moves. Risa looks like she's just about to go before she notices you, and gives you a weird look.

"Hey, you said you had to go, right? What are you waiting for?"

"...I, I can't just go on the ground!" you exclaim. "That's unladylike!"

"...What? We're in the middle of the woods, what else can you do? Besides, it's good for the plants. Humans sure are strange."

"...I can't! I just can't!" you whimper. There has to be some other wa-

...Oh! The empty flask! You very hurriedly pull it out of your bag, uncorking the top.

"You're gonna go in there?" Risa asks incredulously. "Why would you want to carry a flask of pee around? Wouldn't it be easier to just go on the ground?"

"...N-no! I'd make a mess! I'll just... do it like this! Don't look, okay?"

"Fine, suit yourself. Now if you'll excuse me..."

You slide your panties to your knees, move your feet apart, and hold the tip of the flask to your urethra with one hand, moving your labia aside with the other. This... doesn't look like it's going to be easy. In fact, it looks more like you'll make a mess than anything. But the sudden gentle pattering sound of Risa's pee spilling onto the mushroom she's sitting on sends you over the edge, and you begin to dribble into the flask. You're missing the top at first, but once your stream gets stronger you readjust your grip, properly aiming, and are now actually managing to pee into the flask without making much of a mess.  You let out a relieved sigh, and after a little longer the flask is nearly filled, and you're nice and empty. You cork the flask, pull your underwear back on (which only feels mildly damp), and stand up.

"Finally! I've never seen somebody be such a baby about going pee. Now let's get this show on the road!" the fairy says, fluttering off towards the path.

Er. You have taken care of this situation, and Risa seems happy, but you now have a bottle of urine. What are you supposed to do with this? It's not exactly a valuable ingredient or anything.

---

11:46 AM
1st day of the 1st month

HP: 99/100
Belly: 78/100
Hydration: 62/100
Bladder: 0/100
Tiredness: 21/100

Item lost: Empty flask
Item gained: Flask of urine

Bag: Knife, twine, bandages, bread, snack bag, flint, water flask, flask of urine, sleeping bag, travel guide, spellbook, cloak of invisibility
Companions: Risa

Perform an action.

Edited by Lilia (see edit history)
3 hours ago, Mr.Angry-eyes said:

How did a tiny fariy drag you off?

Head on to town and empty the flask out into a toilet and keep it as a personal bathroom then find a mercenary to join you for protection

For the first bit, I'm thinking that she held on and wouldn't let go unless we followed her. As for the second idea, I like that one. That way, we won't have to worry about, *ahem*, 'unlady-like' business

21 hours ago, Epicfrog50 said:

Let's continue going! Also can you also add a stats bar for Risa, as well?

That's probably a good idea for both ways!

6 hours ago, Mr.Angry-eyes said:

How did a tiny fariy drag you off?

Well, she can't force you, but she can grab your finger with one hand and kind of pull you along and you're socially obligated to follow!

On 8/15/2017 at 7:54 AM, Epicfrog50 said:

Can you also add a stats bar for Risa, as well?

I actually thought about this. I think I'll add a simplified version with just health and bladder (since that's fun, obviously), and deal with anything else that's relevant in one miscellaneous 'status' section. Their tiredness, hunger, etc, doesn't really matter, since they'll be eating and sleeping when you are.

You have to hurry or else you'll keep Risa waiting, so you cork the flask and stuff it into your bag for now. You'll worry about it later, you guess.

You travel for several hours, which is much more interesting with a new companion to talk to. You learn that Risa is actually older than you are, despite being so tiny, and has learned the forest incredibly well, so you can travel quickly without getting lost. You also discover that, while fairies have no real societal system, Risa is a respected figure among her kind, for being so fearless and having the best ideas. You're unsure how much of her story is real and how much is boasting, but it seems to hold some truth, as the other fairies did all listen to her.

Fighting a few weak creatures along the way, but running into no more major trouble, you eventually make it out of the forest. The environment becomes nearly entirely farmland until you finally make it to Brightstone City around sunset.

Brightstone is one of the largest cities in the area, and is a regional hub for commerce and culture. You're awed by the massive walls as you enter, the many many guards patrolling the streets, the noise, the smells, the sheer number of people there are. The city itself is built on a large river, which runs through the middle, splitting it into two areas, with many bridges connecting it. Across the river, you see the imposing silhouette of an enormous castle.

For a small villager like you, this is something totally new. It's a very big and pretty city, and you're unsure where you're even supposed to begin. You check the map in your travel guide, and try to figure out some of the city's most prominent landmarks, and note several places of interest:

• The grand castle at the center of the city, home to the king and queen.
  • Brightstone Hotel, and although you've never seen a hotel before, you imagine must be a very big and very fancy inn.
  • An actual inn, named 'The Knight's Rest'.
  • A market square, which you assume must be a great place to buy and sell things.
  • A town hall with a noticeboard
  • A magic shop, which sounds more interesting - if not more expensive - than the market
  • A gladiatorial arena - you've heard about it before, brave warriors often come there to fight against captured animals and spar with each other (although legal restrictions prohibit fights to the death)
  • A rather large mansion, labelled 'Clearwater Manor', which looks important
  • A large library
  • A small park
  • The docks, where boats going up and down the river stop
  • Brightstone Academy, which you've also heard about before - people from the academy occasionally visited your town, and they all seemed very clever and had important things to trade.
  • The local temple  - most towns have one, the majority of this world's people are loyal to the gods that created the world and watch over them.

There is also a public school, guard barracks, a hospital, several watchtowers, and plain residential areas, although you're not sure how much any of these concern you in particular.

It's late, but not too late, so you think you might be able to get some shopping in, but you can't be hanging around outside for too long, or it'll be night before you know it. Risa's been nagging you about her wings being tired, and you're exhausted from walking, too. You should finish whatever you have to do tonight and find somewhere to sleep.

---

You're now in a town! There's a lot to do, so don't worry about getting everything done immediately or making complex plans (i.e. 'go here and then there') - you won't be leaving until you're ready, and there's no rush. Focus on what you think is the most important and interesting choice, there will be time to do more after. (And from an author's perspective, it's better if I give you more opportunity to choose, rather than visiting several locations in one update!)

7:12 PM
1st day of the 1st month

HP: 100/100
Belly: 38/100
Hydration: 44/100

Bladder: 55/100
Tiredness: 78/100

Bag: Knife, twine, bandages, bread, snack bag, flint, water flask, flask of urine, sleeping bag, travel guide, spellbook, cloak of invisibility
Coins: 2300
Companions:

• Risa
    HP: 25/25
    Bladder: 9/15

This is your companion stat menu. Different people have different maximum stats. You will notice that Risa is not really built for fighting, and has less health than you. She's also got a much tinier bladder, obviously, but since she doesn't drink nearly as much as you, her meter will fill much more slowly.

Perform an action.

Edited by Lilia (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Mr.Angry-eyes said:

Let Risa ride on your shoulder if her wings are tired

Then go to the Market, then the magic shop, then check the noticeboard, then get a good nights rest at the inn and empty out your pee flask, then go to the arena.

Also does Risa know any magic?

I second this! But I have a feeling we should visit the temple to pay our respects for making it here in one piece along with a companion.

16 hours ago, Epicfrog50 said:

We should get a decent dagger for Risa.

11 hours ago, Mr.Angry-eyes said:

Does Risa know any magic?

Oh, I should probably mention. Different companions have different styles of combat, and different ways in which they're useful. Risa isn't very physically strong, so she wouldn't be of much use with a physical weapon. However, fairies have strong and unique magic and jinxes, and so she would be useful protecting you from the backline. She probably wouldn't even be able to carry a dagger, let alone use it effectively. Remember that she's only a few inches tall. I'll add some more information about her capabilities to her menu.

The most important thing for now is a quick stop at the market, you decide, to make sure you have everything you need. Closing your travel guide, you stick it back in your bag, and begin walking, inviting Risa to follow along.

"So where are we going now?" she asks somewhat impatiently. "Hopefully to get a bite to eat, and then I want a nap."

"Ah, well, I thought it'd be nice to stay at the inn tonight, yeah! But I wanted to go and see the market before it closes, too."

"...Nnn. I've been flying all day. Do we really have to-"

Risa's complaints are interrupted when you gently take her hand, guiding her onto your shoulder, and let go. She stares at you in mild surprise for a moment, before giggling a little and slumping against your neck. You smile.

The market is a rather typical place of trade, all things considered, although it's far bigger than the market in your village. There are probably over a hundred stalls in this square, with all manner of shops along the outside edge. You hear the clanging of a blacksmith pounding away, greengrocers yelling 'fresh fruit!', a fishmonger clanging a bell to advertise today's catch. You're so absorbed in it all that you can't clearly think about what you need or want for a second.

The sword you got for your birthday held out rather well in combat today, so you're not sure if you need to replace your weapon at all yet. However, you also felt a little defenseless with just a sword, especially when the monsters got close. You decide that you should definitely buy a shield - this should help you out if you run into anything dangerous. You pick out a round one made of wood, with some iron parts - it's not too heavy, and feels quite sturdy. It's not very expensive, either. While at the blacksmith's shop, you ask Risa if she'd like a dagger, but it turns out that she is too tiny to effectively use any human weapons. She assures you, however, that she is the cleverest fairy of the forest, after all, and knows a decent amount of magic to back you up. Again, you hope that this is more than just a boast.

You still have money, and the market won't close for a while. Since you're already pretty well stocked on travel equipment, you decide that food is probably your biggest priority. However, as you make your way to one of the food stalls, you're suddenly stopped by a woman outside a shop!

"Ah, ma'am, excuse me! I couldn't help but notice you were travelling with a fairy. She wouldn't happen to be for sale, would she?" You turn around at the question - the lady is older than you, and is wearing a green apron. She seems almost more focused on Risa than she does on you.

"For... sale?" you ask, concerned.

"Yes, for sale. Fairies are hard to catch, and they produce very valuable ingredients. I'd give you 10,000 coins for her."

"B-buy me!?" Risa exclaims indignantly. "You can't just buy me!"

"Ah... well... at the very least, I could pay for any ingredients she may be able to give me! Wing dust, tears, hair, blood, urine-"

"Urine? Blood?" Risa asks. "What kind of weirdo psycho-fairy-slaver are you!? Hel-lo, I'm a person! With feelings, you creep!"

"Eh? My apologies, I'm- I'm just an alchemist, I assure you!" the lady hurriedly answers. "Fairy-derived ingredients are both rare and valuable! I won't force you, and it doesn't have to be blood or anything, but I'd pay you generously for anything that isn't much trouble for you to give...!"

Well... as long as she's not going to buy Risa, it does sound like a way to get some quick and easy money. It doesn't sound like this could really hurt her. (Aren't magical creatures essentially immortal, anyway?) But at the same time, is it worth trying to convince Risa to agree to this? She seems a little reluctant.

---

7:36 PM
1st day of the 1st month

HP: 100/100
Belly: 31/100
Hydration: 39/100

Bladder: 64/100
Tiredness: 84/100

Item gained: Round shield

Equipment: Iron shortsword, round shield, dress, ribbon, leather boots, panties
Coins: 2200 (-100)
Companions:

• Risa (forest fairy)
    HP: 25/25
    Bladder: 11/15
    Known spells: Glowlight (10MP) Flash-stun (25MP), Confuse (25MP), Fairydust Storm (30MP)

Perform an action.

34 minutes ago, Epicfrog50 said:

I think that giving a small amount of fairy hair is reasonable, possibly some of her pee, too? Definitely make it clear that she does not have to. Also, Risa knows fairydust storm, so she could make some fairy dust for the alchemist.

On second thought, I chance my mind. It'll be up to Risa to decide. If she wants some bits sold, then it's okay. Urine, that'll be easy. Fairy dust, she knows Fairy Dust Storm. Hair, though, that's her decision entirely.