Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

I Want To Have A Diaper Fetish!

I am feeling desperate!! I've been searching online and haven't found much concerning the questions I have, so I decided to make an account on here (as well as ADISC.org) and ask myself. 

My sweet husband is into diapers and peeing stuff. He's not into wearing them himself, he's more into having me wear them. I participate with him and I enjoy doing it, but it's mostly because of how happy (and turned on) it makes him. I don't ever have the desire to wear diapers myself though, I only participate when he asks, or occasionally as a surprise for him. 

BUT, I really want to have this be a part of me and my identity instead of just a constant favor to my husband. It seems like this part of our lives is kind of one-sided, but my husband really wants me to be able to have intimate and fulfilling experiences with this fetish myself, like he experiences.

So, I guess my question is, how do I truly gain this fetish? And not just the ability to participate and then enjoy the intimacy of giving something to my husband...but actually desire to have experiences myself with this?

Thank you so much! Any help is highly appreciated!

I dont think i can add anything from tv guy, but what I'd reccomend is to experiment with diapers without your husband. Without sending h pictures and everything. Invest in a hitachi wand. Try them in public. Go buy some on your own you should at least feel some adrenaline from that :)

I really have to second what TVGuy said, especially echoing his statement that it'd be like trying to change your sexual orientation to actually "gain this fetish" as you put it. I know for myself, and I've seen many others on this forum attest, that it's been part of my sexual identity since before I had a fully-formed concept of sexuality. For me, it goes back to some of my earliest conscious memories. 

This isn't to say you can't possibly learn to enjoy the experience more, and Etuhanlo might be on to something as far as experimenting on your own time. Quite apart from whatever hardwired enjoyment I get out of wetting/diapers, the physical sensations created are, I think, quite enjoyable if you can put aside the socially engrained distaste for pee. 

Perhaps if you elaborate on your personal experience of being diapered, we can help you find ways to explore your own experience that could lead to more enjoyment!

I just wanted to say that I've had a diaper fetish since around my early teens and use to wonder what it would be like to be incontinent. But then last year I actually basically became incontinent and had to start wearing diapers (which I still do now) and I suddenly realized how hard it really is for people who need to wear them for medical reasons. It didn't put me off my fetish of seeing pretty girls wearing them though and I did eventually learn to like wearing mine.

Maybe you could one day when your husband least expects it, secretly wear a diaper under your clothes all day and avoid using the bathroom and then finally at the end of the day sit on the toilet in your diaper and just pee like you normally would. Then when you get into bed with him he'll have the pleasant surprise of the love of his life laying beside him in a soaked diaper. If you do consider going ahead with this, please realize that it is incredibly risky to do it too frequently. Maybe you could do it on special occasions like Valentine's Day or his birthday?

Another thing I learned to like about my diapers was the convenience of them and that when I had accidents nobody would know but most people on here state that they wear diapers when they're working to save time on bathroom breaks.

Edited by Ajax7408 (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2017 at 9:17 PM, diaperwife1622 said:
I am feeling desperate!! I've been searching online and haven't found much concerning the questions I have, so I decided to make an account on here (as well as ADISC.org) and ask myself. 

My sweet husband is into diapers and peeing stuff. He's not into wearing them himself, he's more into having me wear them. I participate with him and I enjoy doing it, but it's mostly because of how happy (and turned on) it makes him. I don't ever have the desire to wear diapers myself though, I only participate when he asks, or occasionally as a surprise for him. 

BUT, I really want to have this be a part of me and my identity instead of just a constant favor to my husband. It seems like this part of our lives is kind of one-sided, but my husband really wants me to be able to have intimate and fulfilling experiences with this fetish myself, like he experiences.

So, I guess my question is, how do I truly gain this fetish? And not just the ability to participate and then enjoy the intimacy of giving something to my husband...but actually desire to have experiences myself with this?

Thank you so much! Any help is highly appreciated!

Hi @diaperwife1622! I just made an account here tonight, mostly because I wanted the opportunity to respond to this post specifically. I relate so much to your situation and your feelings around it! My partner @molhado told me about his omo fetish six months into our relationship and I can honestly say looking back that I think it was one of the most profound and trajectory changing moments in our relationship. I was confused at first exactly what the fetish consisted of and how it worked and then, briefly, paralyzed with insecurity that I wouldn't be able to fulfill his fantasies. Then, a mere week later, after some omo adventures that we chronicled in another thread called "Leaky Layla" (from whence I get my screenname) overwhelmed with gratitude about how much fun it was for me and how much it meant to me that he had disclosed to me such a deep and vulnerable part of himself. 

I think the others are right about how this is not a fetish that can be "learned". As @molhado explained it to me, he really just has some wires crossed in his brain linking wetting experiences to sexual arousal. That part I don't think can be changed short of a breakthrough in neuroscience. However, the shared experience of the fetish can be totally enjoyable and rewarding for both parties! Recently, @molhado and I started having Diaper Date Night which has been super cute and fun! We also have a lot of great sex and fun doing various holding games. I enjoy the BDSM parts of it and get a real high from being submissive and following his directions about how much water to drink and restrictions of my privileges. Not to mention, the orgasms I get as a cis woman when I have a full bladder are intense and out of this world good! 

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any other questions or concerns. Also have fun poking around the forums! I particularly enjoy reading the fiction and getting a sense of what the fantasies and ideals are in this community because it gives me an idea of what my partner desires. I sincerely believe that there's no downside to engaging in omo just because it pleases your partner. @molhado gives me things in our relationship, sexually and non-sexually, that are equally as valuable to me and as enjoyable as the pleasure he gets from me participating in his fetish. It's been a lot of fun so far and I'm looking forward to more omo adventures

As others seem to have said, this, at least for me, is a hardwired element of what passes for my personality. I don't know if you could internalize it to a real extent once you've reached adulthood. But you can try. For me, the feelings of blamelessness and innocence are very powerful. When I do ABDL stuff I engage in a lot of self-talk, about how "it's okay to have accidents" or "wet diapers feel good" or something else like that. And of course, whether it's wet or dry, the physical feeling of padding on my body is very powerful. If you want to grow to enjoy it yourself, you'll probably want to engage in this sort of behavior pretty frequently. Alsoconsider trying hypnosis.

I don't know if you can develop the same deep emotional/sexual association with diapers your husband has, but you could probably work on positive reinforcement: If diapers and peeing become something you mostly associate with sex, then you might end up finding them a turn-on in and of themselves.

Also, may I say, you're a very loving and understanding wife to cater to his interests in this manner. He was lucky to find you!

• 3 weeks later...

this makes me think of a post i found on ADISC.
i think you are a step ahead as you do it willingly but that also appears to be the problem. in your mind you are doing it for him. take a step back try things for yourself. hide it from your husband (for the thrill or to not feel pressured) go at your own pace and experiment.
work yourself up to it during the day or the night before etc and lastly don't over do it. if you binge out and do it flat out trying too hard you end up not wanting to do it.

I posted sometime ago that I thought my wife was "stealing my diapers"....I never approached her about it but I did keep track and at times diapers were being taken. Last weekend we were sitting on our deck late in the evening having drinks (multiple) and and it was time for a refill. It was my turn so I got up and went in and refilled our glasses. As I sat back down the conversation goes something like this:
Her: "Are you wearing?"
Me: "Yep"
......Silence for a minute
Her: "I've tried them"
Me "Diapers?"
Her: "Yep"
Me: "I thought I noticed some were missing"
Her: "Figured you would"
Me: "And"
Her: "I'm starting to understand why you like them so much"
Me: "And?"
Her: "I'm not sure yet...I need to think about it more, please don't pressure me"
Me: "Okay...I won't...I promise"
Her: "Thanks...does it bother you that I took them?"
Me: "Not at all"
.......Silence
Her: "You might need to buy a few more....I kinda like the thinner white and purple ones" (TENA Slip Maxis")
Me: "Okay"
Her: "Can we just leave it here for now?"
Me: "Okay"

There's a possibility that you can gain this fetish, but everyone is different. It can revolve around the mindset, and what can happen that would lead to you to become a diaper fetishist. From my experience, the feeling of shame, guilt, embarrassment, axiety and pressure is a combination for what let me to have this fetish; I think this can be a template to figure out how someone may gain a certain kind of fetish.

Here's an example. If you're small enough, try wearing a baby's diaper; this sounds strange, but the reason (for me anyway) is the mental regression. It's about having that feeling that you're a big baby, then think about how you are a big grown women and you're wearing baby diapers.

Another example, that could work is simply holding your bladder, while you have a tense pressure in your chest that signals that you want to relieve yourself asap. This example can work in two ways.

1. You could just go into the bathroom or somewhere and then just pee yourself, think about how other people would or may think if you had just peed yourself as you feel a giant relief or urine wetting your clothing. Have a thought that maybe a guardian or parent of some kind, had witnessed you urinated into your pants. Then in imagination the guardian either threatens she will to, or instantly makes you wear a diaper.

2. You could wear a diaper while having the tense pressure, and then when that pressure feels too great then let go into the diaper. That relief can be added to the feeling of wearing the diaper and could transer into being a turn on, when wearing the diaper.

Another example, could be, if you're brave enough; would be wearing diapers in public, this may enhance that whole being a big girl wearing in diapers. Because of the tense pressure of being in public, and the axiety of the possiblity if anyone else will find out can also add greatly.

Asking your husband of what got him into the fetish also helps, because you can also deciper how, and what happen and how he became a diaper fetishist.

I don't know if it will work for you, but I hope this works out well for both of you.