Question

Posted (edited)

Hey everyone, I'd like to post a fictional story on this website, but the problem is that it's written in Serbian language. Should I translate it, post the original version (although I doubt people would understand it), or probably post both versions? I'd really like to show you my creations - there are two stories - one is longer than the other. It revolves around a boy called Oliver and his little accident. It touches on other subjects as well, of course including the topic/theme of omorashi.

Please let me know what you think. Thanks in advance!

Edited by OmorashiBosnia

5 answers to this question

On 8/19/2017 at 8:44 AM, Thudmaster said:

Not to be rude, but are you ever going to actually go through with this?

Hey, I've already written this story and published it on two erotic websites. Unfortunately, it's long and a bit difficult to translate. Also, I have some obligations so I have no time to translate it...

Could anybody help me, since it's finished? I also have two mini stories I wrote a few years ago, and they would probably be easier to translate, but I would like to have an editor. Is anybody in?

On 9/17/2017 at 11:25 AM, Nirnroot78 said:

Sounds like a story I'd be pretty interested in as well.

Thank you!

Edited by OmorashiBosnia

4 hours ago, OmorashiBosnia said:

Hey, I've already written this story and published it on two erotic websites. Unfortunately, it's long and a bit difficult to translate. Also, I have some obligations so I have no time to translate it...

Could anybody help me, since it's finished? I also have two mini stories I wrote a few years ago, and they would probably be easier to translate, but I would like to have an editor. Is anybody in?

If you mean an editor for versions already translated to english, then I could help out if you like, as long as you're fine that I'm not by any means a professional editor, as I don't yet have a whole lot of history yet aside from editing a few of my own stories :happy:

(unfortunately I wouldn't be able to help with actually translating anything since I don't know the language)

Edited by Nirnroot78