Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A desperate dream and waking up desperate.

I posted this in our chat but I'll have it here too:

I had a dream last night where I was with a former coworker I liked, and I and she had to pee, I was more desperate than her. And we were on the county's bus system, PSTA trying to get both get home from work at my Job at Publix, (yet it was like this bizarro world scenario where the buses were not on the same routes) we eventually got to the end of the line (which was at the Fort De Soto- a Pinellas county campground site and beaches) and we all got off and we searched for the bathrooms together at the main welcome complex, (which doesn't normally exist--along with two of her female friends, who I don't even recognize). The restrooms were mega huge and had like over 50 stalls and urinals and sinks and we decided to just use the men's together out of sheer desperation (transgender laws in effect maybe? No one really batted an eye around us.) afterwards, the dream continued, but I work up before we got home and I was hurting in my stomach from holding it for so long while asleep. I felt like a 7 or 8.

It was 8:30 AM EDT when I woke up.

I had to wait 30 minutes for my older brother to get out of our only bathroom (he was showering) and I got to go badly. I probably could hold it longer as it was more pain from displacements of gasses in my bowels from the bladder filling and making room in my abdomen or something, and I was farting a lot. I sometimes had to grab my penis to not let myself pee while trying to let out the painful gas, I surprisingly didn't pee as long as I thought when I did get to go-as I would being that full, and it was not really that yellow.

I went back to sleep after and woke up at 10 am. I did my morning pee and poop as usual, and took my shower then. The pee was a similar color as before, so that must have been the rest of it a hour and a half later.
  • 3 weeks later...

Not entirely me desperate after waking up but a good omo-related dream if any:

I had a dream where I was part of a Criminal Minds- like strike team ( I don't even watch that show anymore my mom does however) and One of the hostages (that knew me very well/fondly) I saved was desperate. She was doing the all the cute squirms and holds and dances. I think i took her home to pee (at least its what appeared where I took her).

I woke up a bit horny (and had to pee slightly, but wasn't that desperate) but went back to sleep to dream more and have a different situation where I save people that felt they need to be punished (for their sins or whatever) which were the target of a slave trading ring. One of the people was a different woman and a partner in the force that felt like she needed to be punished. I never got to see her become desperate or not because family woke me up ( a few minutes ago). Just typical.

Edited by hirokun
More details I remembered. (see edit history)
Guest Closed_Account

Cool dreams, thanks for sharing!

I lived in an appartment with one bathroom for a while, and it sucked when someone was showering. Eventually I started keeping a bottle to pee in if I was really desperate. Not exactly ideal, but better than pissing yourself.

I have an old plastic jar (from a portable battery operated Coin counter that broke) that I use occasionally when i have to go pretty badly and lazy or I wake up exactly when people are using our only bathroom. Family found out about it once or twice, but I never threw the jar away (and I clean it often).