Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Custom Peeing Figures

• 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, MsFortune-Take said:

I don't understand why you assume I'd be interested in pee, but I think I've seen most of these drawn at some point, can't tell if he made these figurines based off the drawings or if the drawings are based off the figurines

No I think the blogger makes the pee additions, the figurines are by companies. Japan has lots of naughty toys :)

Guest Closed_Account

Those are pretty awesome. I probably wouldn't buy them since I do a fair amount of plastic casting and it'd be easier just to make them. I really like the one with the motorbike, since it looks like there's a bit of a story behind if and she was caught needing to pee in the countryside.

Taverns where I grew up sometimes had a curious lamp.  Heat rising from the bulb drove a propeller.  But instead of angel chimes, the propeller turned a cylinder with spiral slits.  As the slots shifted the light falling on an outer cylinder and its woodland image, they animated the scene of half-hidden children peeing spurts into a stream -- much cheesier than the figures shown in this thread.  Yet taverns displayed the darn things.

Not in your home?  Model railroaders sometimes start with a sitting unpainted figure and work the character into a peeing squat.  Then they add a thin fiber optic from pee outlet to ground or outhouse hole, the fiber optic illuminated by a sub-layout flicker light.  While tilting a sitting figure makes a squatting figure, I'm partial to the girl entering a head stand.

https://www.hobbylinc.com/cgi-bin/s8.cgi?cat_s=UJC&mfg_s=psr&p=6

That could make a nice fountain.  But with 59 pages to choose from. . .

Oops!  Forgot to mention HO model railroad figures are only about 15 mm tall and tend to go unnoticed in ten-square-meter layouts.  But skinny dippers, rushers to outhouses and bush-pee figures can be found on some.

Edited by Stanley79
Fix omission (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

How do I buy one from them? 

Cuz honestly, I have two bookcases full of anime figures, many of them borderline hentai, in my living room LOL. My girlfriend and I have no shame with our friends seeing them. I wouldn't get a super explicit figure, but a puddle one would go great with the other nsfw figures.

I've wanted this figure for awhile simply to pretend its omo haha... 

super-sonico-special-figure-beauty-routi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...