Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

how many people pee in the shower?

I thought this was something that only i did until i started seeing that other people did it. I was just curious, how many people do it? also do you do it for the functionality of getting two things done at once or for pleasure? ive seen people who are not into omorashi do this, and it got me thinking, while in the shower xD 

What about peeing in the bath though?

When I'm soaking in the bath and feel a need to pee I just let it go into the bath water. Some people might think it a bit gross to lie in the water you've just peed in but I figure that (1) it is diluted 100-1 or more and (2) I rinse off under the shower head afterwards anyway.

I think the amount of people who have never peed in the shower is probably very small. And even outside of the pee fetish community, it still seems really common for people to do it regularly.

Usually, the first thing I do before I start showering is to pee, regardless of how full or empty my bladder is. Both because it's convenient and because I like the feeling of standing up while I do it and still not having to worry about the clean up. Actually, I've noticed recently how I sometimes automatically start needing to pee really badly once I step into the shower, to the point that I suddenly get so desperate I can't even hold it in for longer than a few seconds. Strange how the body works sometimes, but interesting. 

3 hours ago, Auntie said:

I think the amount of people who have never peed in the shower is probably very small. And even outside of the pee fetish community, it still seems really common for people to do it regularly.

Usually, the first thing I do before I start showering is to pee, regardless of how full or empty my bladder is. Both because it's convenient and because I like the feeling of standing up while I do it and still not having to worry about the clean up. Actually, I've noticed recently how I sometimes automatically start needing to pee really badly once I step into the shower, to the point that I suddenly get so desperate I can't even hold it in for longer than a few seconds. Strange how the body works sometimes, but interesting. 

Ya, I'll get really desperate when I get into the shower. Sometimes even immediately peeing if I was already needing to go. 

On 03/07/2017 at 8:09 PM, Hazel said:

i didnt know it was so common until here lol xD it just seemed practical for or not for omo reasons.

I pee in the shower every day and have done for over a decade.  Usually I stand there naked and don't start peeing until the water's running well in order to avoid a smell.  Yesterday I gave myself an occasional treat by putting a pair of white pants on, standing in the shower and wetting them and only then turning the shower on.  I removed the pants (later they went in the wash) and continued with my shower.  It felt great!