Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Appropriate to Post? Peeing and Desperation JAV

fset-698.mp4.thumb.jpg.be5470424f9ca417176547264e11a281.jpg

Om, so I found a pretty cool JAV, but wasn't sure if it would be ok to post.

It is 2 hours long, and the basic premise of all three segments is as follows:

A Japanese woman is in the hospital for some ailment (which usually is forgotten once the fucking starts), and can't leave her bed. She gets increasingly desperate and fidgety and finally breaks down and tries to use the little bed peeing cup (comode I think they are called), but she can't quite do it. A nearby passing (or secretly observing) man saunters by to help and helps her pee in the jug thing. 

These women have an insane amount of pee and pee constantly throughout the clips. So much so that the jugs (which are well over a liter) overflow constantly. I was kind of mind-blown at how many times, and how much these women pee. They also pee everywhere, after the jug is full, they pee on the floor and bed.

I seriously think they filled their bladders every cut scene, because there is no other way to shoot these as there is an inhuman amount of pee.

Now why am I asking why I should post this? Because it is about 38% sex. After the help with peeing in the jug, there is some foreplay, and then sex. During which there is a lot of peeing. Like the women stop mid-fucking to pee everywhere.

Anyhow, would it be ok to post this video in the download section, given the amount of sex? Note it is all classic censored JAV.

Rach