Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you like drinking or just tasting pee?

1) Do you prefer to taste or drink pee? (With taste I mean you spit the pee almost immediatly after taking it, enough to have a brief taste)

2) Do you mind if the pee you are drinking comes from a specific person or doesn't matter? (In the end, my pee could be the same in composition as Angelina Jolie's at some point)

3) Do you prefer to drink pee directly from dick/pussy or from a glass?

4) How did you feel the first time you tasted pee from your partner? Or do you find drinking your own pee more arousing?

5) I presume this pee drinking thing can't be healthy, but is a huge turn on for most people in this forum. Is there any limit for drinking pee without suffering any health issues?

1) ..I'd probably not want to chug it, ever. Taste.. maybe but it's very unlikely I'd enjoy it.

2) Don't care.

3) From a glass would be taking it to a whole new level and treating it like lemonade. I'm only interested in the fresh pee coming out of a person, not some aged stuff. Even then, drinking it is.. not something I'm crazy about trying. Correct me if I'm wrong though, but I think drinking it while still fresh isn't that big of a deal health-wise. (Just recall having read something like this somewhere.)

4) None of the above apply.

5) Can I just ask ..what? Am I the one in the wrong here, or is pee drinking actually something "most people" like on here? I was under the impression that most omo people are NOT into that. Not judging, but I'm honestly curious. I thought that omo people most commonly stuck to wetting and the like. Isn't pee-drinking limited to watersports territory? I know many people here (including myself) are into that, but not at all everyone. 

Sorry to tell you but this is a more innocent, accidenty type of place. You should find a watersports forum if you can to ask that sort of question. I have tasted urine before so I shall answer your burning questions.

1. Either or, doesn't really matter to me. It's pretty much the same.

2. Only if someone has a disgusting looking groin area or some std. If not then I really don't care.

3. Again, either or, really doesn't change anything in my opinion

4. I definitely find it more arousong to drink from someone else but that doesn't mean I won't drink my own and I don't quiiiite know how to explain how I felt about it buuut it was weird, interesting, different, and oddly satisfying.

5. IDK

By the way

5 hours ago, Auntie said:

From a glass would be taking it to a whole new level and treating it like lemonade. I'm only interested in the fresh pee coming out of a person, not some aged stuff.

He didn't mean like you pee in a bottle and leave it in the fridge so you drink it later, I'm pretty sure he means someone pees into a bottle and you drink it a few seconds later.

I have one time I was in my 20s I was out enjoying one of my weekend vacations along the coast line. As i waited in line for the car fairy. I badly needed to pee. I picked up an empty sprite bottle and peed in to it, put the cap on and threw it back onto the floor board. Some time after I was thirsty and noticed a half empty bottle of sprite on the floor board. I grabbed it and took a drink and it tasted weird so I took another drink does sprite go bad I thought to myself then I remembered that's the bottle I peed in.

Sometings when peeing outside a may put my finger into my stream just to fill the flow rate after a may lick my finger to dry.  I find it weird 

51 minutes ago, MsFortune-Take said:

He didn't mean like you pee in a bottle and leave it in the fridge so you drink it later, I'm pretty sure he means someone pees into a bottle and you drink it a few seconds later.

My point still stands. It's simply how I feel about it. I just don't see the appeal to urine in a cup, but that's just me. If I absolutely had to, I'd definitely much rather go with a cup of piss that has just been pissed into over one that's been lying around though. 

Hey,

many people on here arent't into watersports, just into holding or wetting, so as @MsFortune-Take said, you probably want to post this in a watersports related forum.

On the other hand I am someone who enjoys watersports (-> drinking piss or being pissed on) as much as holding and wetting, so I will answer your questions:

1) Do you prefer to taste or drink pee? I like both.

2) Do you mind if the pee you are drinking comes from a specific person or doesn't matter? As this is a highly sexual thing for me, the pee has to come from a person I find attractive.

3) Do you prefer to drink pee directly from dick/pussy or from a glass? Directly from the tap :tongue:

4) How did you feel the first time you tasted pee from your partner? Or do you find drinking your own pee more arousing? It's kind of humiliating to drink someone else's pee, but I find it hot!

5) I presume this pee drinking thing can't be healthy, but is a huge turn on for most people in this forum. Is there any limit for drinking pee without suffering any health issues? I think if you do not consume huge amounts of pee as your primary liquid intake (Who would even consider to do this?) everything should be fine. Make sure the "feeder" is well hydrated and you do not drink his/her urine right in the morning.

I would never purposely drink pee ?   but I have tasted the pee of tens of different girls of all ages (above the age of consent).    I am very lucky in that I have a good taste memory, I can remember so many of them, their pee and the taste of their love juice.....I love most of all to taste the pee in their panties as I lick as they pee.

I can't see that wetting and watersports are totally distinct.

Imagine your GF had just wet herself for your pleasure. Wouldn't you want to slip her wet clothes off and give her oral sex? That would give you a good taste of her pee, but you wouldn't really be ingesting! I have never had the opportunity to do that, but sometimes women taste a bit of pee when you go down - I never object!

I love pissing into a container and drinking my piss until it just about fills my mouth.   I then swish it around as if it were a mouthwash and spit it out down my pants.     I then take another mouthful of my delicious piss, swish it around my mouth and spit it down into my pants.    I continue until all me piss is gone.   My mouth and pissed pants feel incredibly good!

Guest Closed_Account

I've tried it, it's fun, although it was heavily diluted with shower water; she needed the noise to get going.

I'd have no interest whatsoever if it wasn't coming from my partner, and not coming directly. It's more the act of peeing that turns me on than their pee itself.