Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Well, too bad buck-o!" He smiled. "Ya still need to hold it for the night." Harley froze, taking a moment to process the information before she frowned. "B-But you said you'd forget about it if

I second this

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To be honest, I lost some interest after a while, but I didn't feel right just leaving this unfinished.

---

Harley paced in place, looking up and down the streets outside the jewelry store.  A small brown car sat in front of the store, it's engine purring.  Currently, it was on, and ready to be their soon-to-be escape vehicle while The Joker's car was out of use.

C'mon, C'mon, hurry up... She squeezed her thighs together, holding herself in one hand and the 'toy' gun in the other.  The leaks were becoming constant and longer, despite her best efforts.  Her overfilled bladder ached and pulsated, begging her to release it before it burst.

What the hell is taking him so long?!  It's been 20 minutes already! 

She cautiously turned back to try and find Mister J in the shop.  His laughing gas had knocked out the customers and employees, the slightly green gas still floating through the air in the store.  He was behind the counter, at least a pound or two of necklaces around his neck and a lumpy brown bag nearly filled to the brim with rings, rubies, and other valuables.  The Joker stood behind the counter, methodically searching through the cash register.

Harley banged the glass, gaining his attention. 

"What?" He called with a scowl.

"The Bar's gonna be here soon, we gotta go!" Harley said, thinking of the first thing that would convince him.

"We gotta eat somehow, Har!  Let me work!" Mister J turned back towards the cash register, pulling handfuls of bills out and stuffing them into the bag.  Harley growled quietly in frustration, stomping her foot.  I'm about to pee myself! She groaned, doubling over in pain.  Her body was sweaty, hot, and desperate to release the burden weighing it down.  A big spurt forced it's way out, running down her legs.  She moaned, her head suddenly jerking up, another one shooting out.

It... I can't hold it! She hobbled forward, each step followed by a leak.  Harley made her way to the driver's side of the escape car.  She dropped the gun, reaching to the back of her neck, struggling with the zipper.

Suddenly, the door to the jewelry store burst open, Mister J sprinting up to the car.  "Got everything we need, let's go."

"I-I can't!" Harley cried.  He huffed in frustration, stepping back out onto the street.  The Joker stepped to the other side of the car, opening the driver's door and pushing Harley in. 

"You are driving!" He commanded, running back to the passengers side and jumping back in, slamming the door.  "Now go!"

Tears formed in Harley's eyes.  She stomped on the gas, pulling out.

"That's more like it!" He laughed.  "Now, let's get back to our humble home."

Harley held the steering wheel loosely with one shivering hand.  The other had an iron grip on her crotch, pee shooting out around her fingers.  She ran through every stop sign and red light she met, almost in a race with her bladder.  J-Just back to the docks... Then I can go...

Thankfully, they hadn't gone too far into the city.  A-almost...

Harley slammed on the brakes, recognizing the warehouse.  She removed her other hand, using it to turning into the warehouse.  She stopped right in front of the warehouse, parking and turning the car off.  

"C-Can I?!  Please?!" She turned to Mister J, praying that she'd finally be able to relieve herself.

---

Should Mister J allow Harley to go?

1: Yes, but only after she's reached the bathroom.

2: Yes, right where she is.

3: No.

4: Other/write-in

Edited by Unknown104 (see edit history)