Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

(Please take note that this takes place in the "Batman: The Animated Series" universe, and that this is my first interactive story)

Uh oh...

Harley Quinn silently followed behind Mister J.  Her makeup had been washed from her face by the Gotham River, only a bit of her eyeliner and lipstick remaining.  Her outfit was soaked.  Boy, she would definitely have to get the Bat back for this.  

But that wasn't on her mind right now.  The main problem she was focused on was her partner, Mister J.

His footsteps squished with every step as they walked into his Ha-Hacienda, the lights turned off from when they had left.  He dripped dirty river water, ripping off the glove stuck to his right hand, squeezing it in his left as he walked slowly towards the darkness.  His dark green hair had become almost black, the curling in on itself and resting on his forehead.  He's never this quiet, not even when that psychopath beats him and ruins my puddin's plan.

"Y... You feelin' okay, hon?" Her voice quivered as the Joker stomped up into the upper level of the hideout.

"How do you think I feel, Harley?" Mister J clasp his hands behind his back, holding the glove between his hands.  "The Bat barges in right on time, makes us put back all the money we hadn't put in the car, then you crash my car into the sea, making us lose the rest of our profit!"

"B-Batman took out on of the tires, M-Mister J, I-I couldn't-" "You couldn't?!" He turned back to her, a wide, angry frown spread across his face.  "That's all I've heard you say this last few weeks!  'Sorry puddin', I couldn't get a good shot on him'," his voice became high, speaking with a poor imitation of Harley's accent.  "'Sorry hon, I couldn't get to you fast enough', 'Sorry Mista J, I couldn't find my wallet'.  Every time I need you for something, you're never there, you're never prepared!" he brought his gloveless right hand up to his forehead, trying to rub his pain away.  The Joker turned away from her, looking back up towards the end of the staircase.  "I'm beginning to think you're doing this on purpose, Harley..."

Harley gasped, shocked that he would even doubt that she was loyal.  "I would never, Mister J!"

"Well, what am I supposed to think when you keep ruining my plans?" He stepped up to the second level.  "Maybe it's about time I found someone else to help me..." Mister J stepped  into their room and quickly closed the door on Harley.  She quickly rushed up to the door, knocking.

"Puddin', don't say that!" She said with tears in her eyes.  She couldn't lose her Mister J, she wouldn't be able to live with out him!  "Please, I'll rob a bank for ya!"

"That's the oldest joke in the book, think of something clever."

"I-I'll capture the Bat and bring him to you!"

"You did that the last time..."

"What do you want me to do, hon?!" Harley pulled down the head of her costume, her blonde locks rolling down onto her shoulders.  She pressed an ear to her door.  "I'll do anything!"

Mister J remained silent for a moment, before a sudden gasp came from the other side of the door.  It pushed open, nearly knocking her down the stairs.  He stepped out with a large smile, wider than usual.  "I've got it!"

"Whatever you want, puddin'!" Harley smiled widely,

"You can hold your bladder!"

Her happy smile quickly curled into a confused frown, her head tilting askew slightly.  "Excuse me, Mister J?"

"What?  It's a slow, yet satisfying joke, with a big climax to send it off!  Doesn't it sound great?!"

"'Course, hon." Harley forced a smile, despite still being rather confused.  Whatever it takes to make my puddin' happy.

"Now, you'll hold it for as long as I want you to, now won't you, Harley?".

"Whatever my puddin' wants." She followed behind him.

------------

What should Mister J make Harley Quinn do first?

[1]: Give Harley a bottle of water and allow her to continue with the rest of her day

[2]: Make Harley go out and rob a few places to make up for what they lost, all while she continues to intake fluids

[3]: Spend the rest of her day with him, doing whatever he likes for her to do

[4]: Other/Write-in

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Well, too bad buck-o!" He smiled. "Ya still need to hold it for the night." Harley froze, taking a moment to process the information before she frowned. "B-But you said you'd forget about it if

I second this

Mister J stepped down into the ground level of his small slice of heaven, a skip in his step, thoroughly invigorated by the new development.  The morning sun shined brightly through the open shutter door of the warehouse.

"This is your most brilliant joke yet!" He said told himself, chuckling like a madman.

"Well... if that all you wanted, I guess I can go wash-" "Oh, no you don't!" he turned back to her. "You're still not off the hook!"

"But puddin', this river water is filthy!"

"No buts, Harley.  You got us into this mess in the first place, you can get us out of it!" Mister J ran past her, going under the stairs, grabbing a few things before returning.  "You're gonna make some money!" he tossed her one of his "fake" guns.  The barrel was orange, while the rest of the gun was black. It resembled a toy, but there was no doubt in Harley's mind that it would be useful if she needed this.  He stuffed a brown, burlap bag unto her suit's pocket.  His insignia was painted crudely on the front.  "Go and rob a few stores.  Maybe I'll forget about all of this if you fill the bag." Mister J stepped back as Harley tucked the gun into her pocket.  "Ooo, and don't forget to hydrate while you're out there!  That should speed up the process!"

"Sure thing, boss!" She smiled as she walked towards the exit.  "Oh, and Har,"

"Yeah?" she turned back, only to be met with Mister J's wet jacket in her face.

"Be a doll get that dry cleaned for me, would you?" 

"'Course Mister J, no problem!"

--------

Harley fidgeted, crossing and uncrossing her arms as she sipped occasionally sipped a small can of soda. Not because of her bladder(well, not completely), but from sheer boredom.  It had only been an hour or so, and she had already hit a gas station, the dry cleaners, and a candy shop. One full block, and not a single had enough money to fill even a fifth of the bag!  None of them had even put up a fight! Where's the fun in that?! 

Almost outta stores, might have to walk back into the city. She sighed.  I guess if this is what Mister J wants, I have to do it. Harley continued down the cracked street of the industrial district of Gotham, light pangs coming from her bladder.  The added pressure from the soda and a water bottle at the gas station had made herself painfully aware of her bladder.  She didn't really need to go, but she could if she had the opportunity to. I didn't really get the chance to go before... No, no whining Harley! This is what Mister J- she paused, stopping in front of a store, cases of jewelry on display behind the shuttered windows.

Jackpot! Mister J's gonna be so happy! Harley chuckled aloud, pulling the brass door handle. However, before she had the chance to open it herself, the door burst forward, narrowly avoiding her.  She leapt back, pulling her gun out as vines slowly slithered out into the street, climbing up into the door frame.  A foot planted into the ground, stepping between the vines carefully as not to crush them.

Oh, it's just her... Harley released a relieved sigh. She put a hand to the stomach of her costume, pressing her thighs together.  The sudden movements had taken it's toll on her bladder, not to mention the soda she had been drinking. 

"Long time, no see Ivy." 

Poison Ivy stepped out, turning to Harley with a grin.  Her long, red hair flowed over her shoulders, and her green outfit had(somehow) managed to blend in well with the dark  "Hey Har. Guess you wanted this place too?"

"Yeah, kinda." Harley admitted. She glanced to the door, watching as a few people began to carry out case after case of jewelry.  Rings, necklaces, bracelets- whatever Harley could imagine.  They turned to the right, slowly walking towards a small manhole. "Wanna help me get this stuff back to the Botanical Garden? I'll give you a case so you don't walk away totally empty-handed."

Harley looked up to her with a smile. "Really?!" 

"Mhm. The pheromone doesn't last long enough to get back through the sewers, so it's good to have an extra pair of hands.  You in?"

It would be good to get something off of her... but the Garden's all the way across town, I'd have to help her then head back to Mister J right away.

'Course, I could always just try to take one and run.

-------

What should Harley do?

[1]: Help Poison Ivy take the jewelry to the Botanical Garden(spends the rest of her day with Ivy and has a 50% of not filling the bag) 

[2]: Decline Poison Ivy's offer and continue on her way

[3]: Steal one of the cases from Poison Ivy and run(25% chance of success) 

[4]: Other/Write-in

Edited by Unknown104 (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Harley sat in front of the half-empty case, sitting on the chipped concrete floor of the sewer, her legs crossed over each other.  She cautiously unpacked the jewelry case, taking out different pearl-necklaces and silver watches, each identical in appearance and stuffing them into a small brown bag.  The pressure on her bladder was really becoming troublesome.  It's constant pulsating and pain made it difficult completing her task.  Each passing minute made her painfully aware of her dilemma, forcing her to stop and regain control. 

"How're you holding up over there, Har?" 

"Huh?" Harley's head snapped up, glancing back to Poison Ivy from across the dim sewer, already brandishing a new pair of small, diamond earrings.

"How many boxes do you have left?" 

"Oh- just one." Harley turned back to box, carelessly dumping the rest out. She'd have been more careful with the product, but she didn't have the patience for it.  Not today.

"You're awfully quiet, Harley." Ivy noted.  Harley picked the last one up, resting it in front of her legs.  "Mister J's really angry at me..." she admitted, pulling a sigh out of Ivy. 

"Right, almost forgot about that lunatic..."

"He's not a lunatic! " Harley turned as she opened the case, looking back at her. "It's that stupid Bat's fault!  Always ruining his plans, beating on him!" 

"I hate Batman as much as you do, but that... thing, doesn't get the way it does just from that."

"What do you know?!" She went up onto her right knee before pausing suddenly, a sharp pain in her bladder forcing any sudden movement to a screeching halt.

"Not much about him, really. Just saying, I wouldn't stay with him longer than you need him." She stood, walking up to Harley and grabbing the bag beside her. "Thanks Har.  You can have that last case." Ivy slung the bag over her right shoulder and tucking it under her arm, too heavy to carry in one hand.

Harley nodded as she stood. "Pleasure doing business with you." she chuckled lightly, dumping the case into her burlap bag as Ivy walked towards the edge of the sewer.  She glanced back to Harley.

"You have a place at the Botanical Garden if you need it!" She called back as she turned, walking out of sight.  Harley glanced down at her bag.  A wide smile spread across her face Full, yes!  Mister J will be so happy!  Ecstatic, she began walking back through the sewer. Now, I just gotta find a way back... 

-------

Harley cautiously walked back into the Ha-Hacienda, his coat in one hand and the full bag.  "Oh puddin'!" she called.  The echoes of excited footsteps rushed down the stairs. "Harley!" The Joker rushed up to her as he stepped onto the ground. "How'd it go out there?" he asked excited.

"Just fine." She smiled as she handed him his coat first, giving him a moment to slip it on before handing him the bag.  A smile spread across his face as he peaked inside.  "Wonderful! Is there anymore?!"

"Uh- um... n-no, puddin'." Harley fidgeted, her bladder quickly filling.  Mister J's smile disappeared. "Oh, alright..." he carelessly dropped the bag at his side.  "Well, how are you doing in this department?" Harley nearly jumped back as Mister J pressed on her firm bladder, only barely managing to keep herself standing in the same spot.

"Not gonna lie... I could really use the toilet right about now."

------

Should the Joker allow Harley to use the bathroom?

1: No(see options below for what she should do next)

A: Make her take a shower before they sleep. All that running around probably made her sweaty, let alone her dive into the Gotham River earlier in the day. 

B: Allow Mister J to poke and prod around with her bladder before they turn in for the night. 

C: Mister J forbids her to hold herself overnight and prys her legs apart to make it more difficult. 

2: Yes(see options below for how she relieves herself)

A: Right where she standing, in her costume. 

B: Into the toilet.

C: Out into the Gotham River. 

3: Other/Write-in 

Edited by Unknown104 (see edit history)