Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

(request) 2 girls pissing outside a pizza place

Hey people this link came up on my facebook i followed the link but didn't find the actual video except soem pictures from it. So if anyone could find it and upload the whole video her it would be awesome.

There is 2 drunk girls pissing outside this pizza restaurant and a guy is filming most of the stuff, one pees directly on the ground while the other pees half standing up. While this is happening a feminist appears to talk forward to this guy about what he is doing is completely wrong.

Feminists are more like feminazis nowadays (I'm not talking about all of them), so I don't support them at all. However, i don't know if it's okay to record people p***ing without their agreement. Sure, recording is legal, but publishing isn't. Besides it, please don't act like white knights who always follow the law and morality. Illegal stuff is always the most exciting.

Edited by Juzernejm (see edit history)
3 hours ago, gtr12345 said:

I haven't come across a place where recording someone in a public place is considered illegal. The general lay man understanding of the laws in most places is: if you go into a public place, you cannot demand privacy from the eyes of others, including the electronic eyes known as cameras. If not, everyone who gets accidentally captured in a random photo or selfie can file lawsuits which is utterly ridiculous.

The only thing here that is ACTUALLY illegal is the girls urinating in public. The guy recording them is definitely not. Whether it is the best thing to do or not is of course a totally different matter subject to debate. Personally, I think that while it isn't the nicest thing to do, I don't support the social justice warriors that are trying to crucify him for it as all he did was record people doing an illegal act in public. Frankly, the onus is on people to behave themselves in public and not expect everyone else to turn a blind eye should they choose to do odd stuff. 

As for the feminism, I support REAL feminism, I do not believe this was a case of real feminism but more of an angry social justice warrior raging, for reasons mentioned above. Lets flip the tables and see what would happen, if this were two guys urinating in public and a woman was recording them, what would the feminist do? I suspect she would be encouraging the woman recording it and possibly even trying to get her to send the video to the police.  Real feminism is about true equality, not stupidly defending illegal acts in public.

#twocents over, apologies for the long post

Couldn't have said it better myself my man.  +1

Don't record people peeing in public without their consent for then to put it online without their consent, especially if they're drunk. That's just ridiculously rude and pervy.

Also whining about "feminism", "social justice warriors", and "white knighting" when people react is pretty immature.

I think most people have gotten drunk, perhaps more drunk than they thought they would get (for example, if you drink two beers, like usual, but for some reason you get more drunk than usual) and done something you regretted afterwards. You are vulnerable when intoxicated and less capable of making rational decisions, and taking advantage of this is just really low.

There, now you may write some offended reply about how I'm a PC feminazi white knight SJW cuck.

On 29.6.2017 at 7:23 AM, drumking said:

That website has an obvious agenda against feminism.  Not sure why other people on here are so quick to defend the guy.  Even if someone is peeing in public, getting in their face and taking a video against their will is a really shitty thing to do.  I would hope more people could stand up to someone like that.

Some people seem to treat sites like these as places where they can just leave your morality and decency at the door and just do what you want. Then they get deeply offended when people point this out. It's strange, really.

Edited by Hopeful (see edit history)
On 29.6.2017 at 7:23 AM, drumking said:

Even if someone is peeing in public, getting in their face and taking a video against their will is a really shitty thing to do.  I would hope more people could stand up to someone like that.

Id hope more people would film it so i could watch it AND get those idiots scared to pee against/in my entrance again ..  
(there even is a fucking camera mounted already (for scare + theftproof) but in our country u arent allowed to watch, only after strong law breaking some jurists are allowed to watch it or something ... im not even allowed watching my/our own camera sighting people piss/shit/fight/drugdeal/puke/whatever against my/our door).

Wishing evry1 that doesnt see anything wrong with her peeing there a huge pile of shit infront of their door evry morning. Or atleast every Sa/Sunday. Or something else u hate the smell&look of. (+the costs of cleaning it in a shared house having to use a cleaning company ... over and over again.) 

5 hours ago, Hopeful said:

Don't record people peeing in public without their consent for then to put it online without their consent, especially if they're drunk. That's just ridiculously rude and pervy.

Dont get drunk if u cant handle it. Dont pee in public if u aint wanna get filmed. 

How´s pissing on some1 else place (or shared) not ridiculously rude and pervy at first tho? Where u drawing the line? When someone shit? pukes? burns something?  sleeps? Spills food? gas?

Or do u mean there isnt any fault while being drunk? Maybe should bann alcohol finaly (like other drugs) because some stupid "kids" cant calc their own tolerance ... ?

10 hours ago, gtr12345 said:

Real feminism is about true equality,

like.... giving disadvantages to every male, even if they didnt have any direct gain from it? Atleast thats how it usualy works here. And thats nowhere equality. (e.g. women get taken to medschool with lower scores/women have to be atleast 30% of XXX (good paid stuff always only ofc)

What about male word against abortion of HIS child? never heard feminists talk about ... 
What about higher prices for males in some sportsevents/clubs/bars? Never heard feminists talk about... 
What about mandatory year in social service/military training in some countrys? Never.
What about XXX (that devalues only male)? Never gonna hear anything about it from Feminism.

How can anyone still say Feminism is about Equality?

• 3 months later...
On 6/29/2017 at 3:26 PM, Aozorize said:

Oh great, more backseat moderators.

And when will people understand that linking a webpage is not the same thing as posting the content on this website for others to see?

Oh, hello again trunk moderator. Front seat moderator here again to tell you, again, that here on omorashi.org Do Not Post means DO NOT POST. Links, files, or otherwise. If we say something is not allowed here, it is not allowed here in ANY way shape or form. Unconsensually recorded content is not allowed on omorashi.org. Period. No buts no links no files no pictures no nothing, and if we catch you sharing said content in pm's to avoid moderation, severe action (I.E my trusty banhammer) will be taken. Stop trying to shoot down people trying to correctly point out the rules, when you obviously don't understand the rules.

Don't know how this thread got by me for so long. Locked, links removed, etc.

• The topic was locked