Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

going to sleep full

On 01/08/2017 at 7:03 PM, lenna said:

I can't really fall asleep if I need to pee. But sometimes I do the following: I go to the toilet, then grab a large bottle of water (+1 L) and drink as much as I can, and then go to sleep. I love waking up absolutely desperate, my bladder feels like a rock and sometimes I even dream about locked toilets or being desperate in places where I cannot go, like the movies or a big conference room. I don't wet my bed, but I get really really close to lose it so I have to run as fast as possible >.<

Looks interesting to try. But I too suffer from that problem of being unable to sleep with a full bladder.

• 2 months later...

I normally wake up when I need to pee badly, but if I'm engaged in holding games for a few days in a row or I do them hard for the whole day, one after another, my bladder muscles weakens and I most likely will wet myself in sleep the following night. Sometimes I dream really vividly how I went to the bathroom, but in reality I'm peeing in my bed and wake up what I'm still peeing. I instinctively jump up and try to stop. This is the scenario I love the most. 
On other occasions I don't even wake up and notice I wet myself in sleep only in the morning when I wake up in a very wet bed. Not really fan of this scenario, because I was robbed of all the fun.

After 2 or 3 days of holding games my bladder muscles are so weak, I get intence urge to pee almost every hour and can't hold it long any more. But when I go to the toilet to pee, barely any pee comes out. I tried not to go in the past, but I couldn't hold it long and wet myself. Not a strong stream, but I just started leaking with steady stream and enough pee to make a nasty stain between my legs.

43 minutes ago, Despholder said:

Holding games for days in the row, I love putting myself trough those too. This was my 3rd day and it was really intense, will make a detailed post about it tomorrow as I am pretty exausted.

18 hours ago, Omolesbian said:

I drink a liter and a half before I go to bed as quickly as possible then get myself to sleep before my bladder fills. I'm a very heavy sleeper and my body doesn't wake up to pee unless I'm literally wetting myself, so in the morning I wake up with a full, bursting, desperate bladder. :)

I drank a whole lot of water once before bed to try to avoid having a hangover in the morning.  Woke up completely soaked.  It was a total shock as I don't usually bedwet but no hangover and it was kind of erotic too.

• 10 months later...

As I like to do long-time holds I get into the situation to go to bed with a more or less full bladder not too rarely. My normal peeing schedule is once in the morning and once in the evening at dinner time. So it is commonplace for me to go to bed not empty. But every now and then and if I am in the mood I leave out my evening piss and wait what will happen. Sometimes I have to give up before bedtime but sometimes I can manage to go to sleep loaded. Most times I wake up due to an irresistible urge some hours later but very rarely I can sleep until my alarm clock rings in the morning. Of course in this case I am close to bursting, but I like the challenge.

• 1 year later...

I have a very weak bladder but I try to drink a lot of water for my headaches so even if I pee right before bed, I'm going to be bursting whenever I wake up. I've wet myself too many times on the way to the bathroom in the morning. Worse than that, I'm a very heavy sleeper and I dream a lot about water and peeing, so I'm also liable to wet myself.

6 hours ago, sissypup said:

It's ok. It ties in well with my kink for humiliation.

Well, I meant more the headaches with that frequency. I figure the fact that you're here means you probably don't mind the bladder woes as much as the next person might. 

So, do you enjoy those times you don't make it or wake up already wet? And how often do these things happen?

6 minutes ago, trekkie said:

Well, I meant more the headaches with that frequency. I figure the fact that you're here means you probably don't mind the bladder woes as much as the next person might. 

So, do you enjoy those times you don't make it or wake up already wet? And how often do these things happen?

Oh ha. That makes more sense. I appreciate it, it's not a big deal as long as I'm hydrated and sleep enough, but it is a reason I have to make sure to have large amounts of water at a time throughout the day.

It's complicated yaknow. I'm into the humiliation of being forced to wet or having no choice. Love the idea of being made to hold it to bed and then not making it and being punished. Wetting itself of course feels good, peeing feels super good and the warmth is amazing. But my bed wetting problems have a been source of embarrassment for me all my life.

As a kid I was a nightly bed wetter but it still happens now. I'd say at least once a month, but sometimes more especially given other factors. The last time I peed in my sleep was a few weeks ago when I was dreaming I had to piss and popped a squat outside. Started peeing in my dream and then woke up already peeing full force.

Edited by sissypup (see edit history)