Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

going to sleep full

what happens when you go to sleep on a full bladder or after a long hold?

I just woke up from a dream that I was urinating desperately. I spurted i  my briefs and woke up. Holding now. I wish to go back to sleep because I would love to wake up again 10 times more desperate! How do I do this? How can I go back to sleep when all I want to do is pissss?

What aren your experiences of falling asleep full or waking up desperate?

i like going to sleep desperate to pee. I drink a lot at bedtimes. normally two quarts if my bladder is already full. if I had to take a dump or other reason its not full I drink        3 quarts before bed. one way to try getting   back to sleep is to massage your bladder as your laying in bed. often it will tense up. then relax after and be easy to hold. if that does not work. press firmly between legs. try to pee while blocking your pee  with your fingers between your legs. bladder will spasm really hard as body tries to push the pee out past the blockage by making the bladder spasm as hard as it can. after a few minutes the muscle is exhausted and it relaxes and then you can hold it the normal way and get back to sleep. normally the sleep reflex will keep your bladder relaxed in your sleep and will hold more then when your awake. it makes for awesome morning wood also. and kept me from spurting in wet dreams. that way I would be able to go without spurting during wrestling season so I would be more aggressive.        many times I was hard when I wrestled from both having a full bladder and not having cum for months.  felt awesome and me wrestle harder.       other wrestlers would notice my swollen bladder when they grabbed me around the waist. and it was also noticeably swollen when I had my top down before and after my wrestling match. 

Normally, I won't fall asleep if I am a little more than half full, at the point where I would normally go out of my way to find a washroom. But, if I am really tired, I won't be bothered to wake up to go, either. That being said, I love the sudden feeling of desperation when I wake up! I might have spurted or leaked a few times while asleep, but rarely fully wet.

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 9:14 AM, Luna said:

Depends how full and tired I am. Sometimes I wake up quite desperate and I can still go back to sleep, if I'm tired enough and cant be bothered leaving the warm proximity of my bed. 

awesome you can go to sleep full and wake up desperate and go back to sleep without peeing. I am real good at going back to sleep without peeing even if I wake up desperate. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Closed_Account

If you really want to do it, go for a few nights in a row and eventually the exhaustion will overcome your bladder refusing to let you sleep.

I'd urge caution though, incontinence is a seriously limiting problem to have, and as fun as fetishes are it's not something you can turn on and off when you want it.

21 hours ago, Coinín Beag said:

If you really want to do it, go for a few nights in a row and eventually the exhaustion will overcome your bladder refusing to let you sleep.

I'd urge caution though, incontinence is a seriously limiting problem to have, and as fun as fetishes are it's not something you can turn on and off when you want it.

I'd second Coinin on that.  I have incontinence and sleep in a diaper.  Sometimes that isn't enough and just this  morning I woke up and although my nappy was full I could feel I was dribbling and needed to go.  I stood up and my diaper almost fell off.  I stepped onto a bed pad and let go  I peed uncontrollably for ages and to make matters worse a bowel motion decided to happen.  

This left me standing on a wet bed bad, but it had not held everything and the floor was wet. So was the bed as  the diaper had been so full it leaked. I was fed up and not only had a messy bum, but my  T shirt had been in the line of fire and was wet as well.

Clean up, laundry and humiliation may be some peoples idea of a turn on - bit they are not mine!

I can't really fall asleep if I need to pee. But sometimes I do the following: I go to the toilet, then grab a large bottle of water (+1 L) and drink as much as I can, and then go to sleep. I love waking up absolutely desperate, my bladder feels like a rock and sometimes I even dream about locked toilets or being desperate in places where I cannot go, like the movies or a big conference room. I don't wet my bed, but I get really really close to lose it so I have to run as fast as possible >.<

It could be that you had to get into sleeping full when young for  it to be easy when older. I got into it pretty young and is easy for me to sleep really full. I am very used to the feeling of a full bladder at bedtime as long as it is not to where   my bladder is tensing up and I am having to clamp down to hold it in. That is why I drink at bedtime so it fills a lot more after I am asleep.