Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Me and my lover are laying in bed. We just got done eating the breakfast i made for us and went to watch some gamer videos. We were both too full to fool around, but still wanted to do something. We then looked at each other, then our pack of diapers. We both got a grin on our faces and began to open them. Putting one on was a hassle, we tried doing it ourselves.

I was downstairs putting on my white body suit with blue elephants on it, holding my plush elephant i made. I got into the diaper and put my blues clues pacifier in my mouth. I walked upstairs and looked all shy and innocent. Michael smiled at me and admired every inch of me. "Wow you look so cute baby" he said to me. I blushed and told him the same. He was in a t shirt, a diaper and his pokemon pacifier in his mouth.

We both began filling up on water and watching gamer videos on youtube. I was now even more shy than before. He held me in his arms and i snuggled into his lap. After a hour and 3 large glasses of water, i was beginning to squirm. He noticed this and broke the silence with a few words that made my body tremble. "Do you have to go potty?" He said with a smile. I was now red in the face and slowly nodded. Now too shy to speak but also horny. Once he uttered those words i knew he was in control.

"I bet you wanna wet like a bad girl dont you?" He said. I nodded my head and gave a soft "uh huh" in the most innocent voice i could. I sucked on my pacifier as my need to pee was rising. Another half hour passes and i begin holding myself. Michael slowly runs his fingers up and down my arm and my side. He smiles and watches me. My diaper tempting me to let it all go. He watches me and we decide to go downstairs since we were getting a little hungry again. I made us lunch and was squirming around.

My need to pee getting to be almost a ten. I sat and ate with him as we watched videos. As i was laughing i began to leak a little. He smiled "Awww is it hard to laugh? Does it feel like you're gonna pee?" I nodded and blushed. He had on a 40 minute video and asked if i could hold till the end. I nodded to him and we continued to watch.  I felt a few trickles of pee escape and whimpered.

My legs were shaking and i couldnt sit still anymore. "Awww you gotta go potty dont you baby?" He said. I nodded and let out a soft voiced response. "I really need to go potty, im already leaking in my diaper." He rubbed the front of my diaper and smiled. "Do you want to let it out now?" He asked, i shook my head no. He nodded and we continued to watch. After another 15 minutes i was squirming and leaking constantly. "I weally weally need to go potty........ i cant hold much longer" i said. 

Michael smiled at me and kissed me. "I bet you wanna let it all out like a bad girl dont you? Im sure it'll feel nice and warm, you want that dont you?" He said in a seductive voice. I moaned and nodded, my body shaking out of pleasure and needing to pee. After another 10 minutes i couldnt take it anymore. He looked at me and smiled "You wanna let go baby?" I nodded and he shut the video off. He had to pee too but wasnt as desperate as me.

"I have to go potty baby so badly, i cant hold it" i begged. "Then go baby, let it out, pee". I let out a moan when he commanded me to pee. Once again i was a bit stuck since it was new and my body wasnt telling me it was ok to pee in a diaper yet. I was blushing bright red as my lover stared into my eyes. "Pee, come on, pee you diaper for me baby" he said. I moaned more, feeling a new kind of wetness between my legs. 

"Ohhhh baby i cant hold it anymore, its gonna come out! I gotta go potty!" I begged. "You can do it baby, pee, pee, let it out and pee for me" he commanded. I felt the first few trickles escape, then a small stream. "Ohhhh baby its gonna come out! Im gonna pee!" I gasped. He rubbed my arms and held my hand. "Ohhh yes baby pee that diaper, fill it up, pee baby, pee for me, let it out and pee". At that point i was unable to control my bladder. 

I spread my legs apart and moaned as a large hissing noise could be heard. My diaper began to get bigger. "Ohhhhh baby im peeing, i cant stop!" I said to him. "Mmmmm im goin too baby, ohhhh fuck its so warm" he said. I peed full force into my diaper and moaned. "Mmmm its so warm......" i said to him, he nodded and didnt let go of my hand. After a good 2 and a half minutes we stopped. Our diapers were very full, and very hot. I reached over and rubbed his crotch, which was warm, wet and hard. 

He felt my crotch and smiled "such a bad girl, i love when you are naughty baby." I smiled and blushed "ill always be your naughty baby" i told him. We soon got changed and went upstairs to have a little fun.

hope everyone enjoyed this! I got more stories coming up soon!