Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

*Pee*ach Perfect - a princess Peach desperation comic by Phinci

Hello everyone, this is the first time i'm opening a topic here but this comic made me fall in love in the blink of an eye. It's called *Pee*ach perfect, a short story about a VERY desperate princess Peach and i absolutely loved every panel of it. It's pretty cheap (the high res version is only two dollars) and any support would help the artist quite a lot! (He/she will gladly consider making more if  everything goes well)

I'll leave the links to buy it here:

Normal res: https://gumroad.com/l/nIwbG#

High res: https://gumroad.com/l/buuCj#

I'll admit, it was my first time i ever bought something like this, but it was so incredibly worth it!  ( well, it hit all the right spots for me anyway ;P)

Let me know what you think or thought of it, meanwhile i'll tease ya with the lovely cover art ;)

62786311_p0.jpg

Edit: forgot to add tha artist's patreon. https://www.patreon.com/phinci

Edited by lordbardak (see edit history)
15 hours ago, Mr.Angry-eyes said:

Is selling a comic you made useing a Nintendo character even illegal?

I'm not a lawyer or even a person who knows much of anything about law, but I'm pretty sure this falls under fair use. (And I'm really sure Nintendo doesn't want to bring fetish material to a court of law, ever)

Also, I can vouch for the quality of this 9-page comic, as someone who bought it, myself. It's really good, and well worth your 2$ if you're into desperation.

I'm not a lawyer or even a person who knows much of anything about law, but I'm pretty sure this falls under fair use. (And I'm really sure Nintendo doesn't want to bring fetish material to a court of law, ever)

My thoughts exactly

Also, I can vouch for the quality of this 9-page comic, as someone who bought it, myself. It's really good, and well worth your 2$ if you're into desperation.

Couldn't agree more. I've never been so hyped over a desperation comic, i just had to share it. It really shows how much care he puts into these!

• 1 month later...

The comic is not colored and the small res version is actually a pretty decent size, so I don't think it's really worth $2 to get a high resolution version of this short little comic. Very well drawn though and worth checking out for sure.

On 6/26/2017 at 1:20 AM, Mr.Angry-eyes said:

Is selling a comic you made useing a Nintendo character even illegal?

I'm pretty sure it is possible to get in trouble depending on the context, but Nintendo in particular is known for never punishing people for selling art of their characters.

It would be trademark infringement, as Nintendo owns the trademark rights to their characters.  However, realistically, all they might ever do is send you a cease and desist letter.  

Fair use is fairly narrow, and it is a legal defense if you get sued, not a protection from being sued.  I very much question of a court would define this usage of Nintendo's trademark as fair use.  While the legalities of fair use are insanely complicated, the big question it boils down to is the work transformitive in some way- Is Princess Peach no longer Princess Peach, essentially, but part of some greater artistic work?  And, does the use of Nintendo's IP advance knowledge or progress through the addition of something new?  

I'm not saying you guys are not making sense or bringing up invalid arguments, but i just wanted to share this in hope of bringing others who share interest in this kind of scenarios something to enjoy. I had and still have a great time reading it, the story is simple and satisfying and the art style cute but also refined and detailed, it literally brightened up my mood in a kind of tense and shitty period i was having. So i'm honestly disappointed on the turn that this topic has taken. The comic is there for free, can we give the legal talk a rest? If you all think it's problematic keeping this on the site i'll just delete the topic and  that'll be it.

I loved it, thanks for sharing. And I really think that "legal talk" has no place here. I'm a layman on the matter, but even if the artist violates something it's gonna be his problem. What's important is that the comic is of great quality  and the community would benefit from commissioning stuff from the artist in question and preferably sharing it for everyone. Imagine Phinci doing CGs for Twelwe Fanatics or Aquarius, would be awesome.

9 hours ago, Harris said:

I loved it, thanks for sharing. And I really think that "legal talk" has no place here. I'm a layman on the matter, but even if the artist violates something it's gonna be his problem. What's important is that the comic is of great quality  and the community would benefit from commissioning stuff from the artist in question and preferably sharing it for everyone. Imagine Phinci doing CGs for Twelwe Fanatics or Aquarius, would be awesome.

Now that's one nice point you brought up! I do follow Phinci's art streams whenever i can, he's really passionate about his works and he's a really nice guy too, no doubt he'd appreciate any encouragement and support! I was so captivated by his artworks that i've submitted a commission myself, i'll share it on the topic once its ready once it's done, right now it's on queue~

• 3 weeks later...

As promised, here's the work i commissioned! It's about Ariel from "The little mermaid", the poor girl just became human and doesn't know how to deal with this odd sensation that is growing inside of her, unaware that it's just her bladder asking to be emptied. She struggles and holds it back until, at the peak of her desperation, she leaks. That is enough to point her in the right direction. Ariel finally lets go, peeing at full force while blissfuly enjoying her intense relief.

What do you guys think?

(Not sure if needed but, since she's bottomless, Nudity Warning.)

Edited by lordbardak (see edit history)
8 minutes ago, lordbardak said:

As promised, here's the work i commissioned! It's about Ariel from "The little mermaid", the poor girl just became human and doesn't know how to deal with this odd sensation that is growing inside of her, unaware that it's just her bladder asking to be emptied. She struggles and holds it back until, at the peak of her desperation, she leaks. That is enough to point her in the right direction. Ariel finally lets go, peeing at full force while blissfuly enjoying her intense relief.

What do you guys think?

(Not sure if needed but, since she's bottomless, Nudity Warning.)

For some reason it's not showing any images, have you definitely uploaded the comic?

• 2 months later...