Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

*Pee*ach Perfect - a princess Peach desperation comic by Phinci

Hi, everyone in this thread.  I'm the guy who commissioned this comic, and I just wanted to say that I'm really glad to see that all of you enjoyed it so much.  I wrote out the description of each page pretty much panel-by-panel, and I'm really glad with how it turned out in the end (thanks to Phinci's excellent art).  It is my humble opinion that there is far too much art of desperate girls wetting themselves and not enough of them actually making it to the toilet, so I figured I'd combine my favorite fetish with one of my favorite female characters, and this is the result.  I encourage everyone to watch Phinci's stream on Piczel and commission him if you'd like -- he's a really nice guy and a lot of fun to work with.

• 1 year later...
Guest JTeam_

I really, really, hate to necro, but I want to share my thoughts.

This was incredible. Seriously. Really good. My only sadness is... it seems you can no longer choose to "pay" 0 dollars to download it. Sad.

18 hours ago, JTeam_ said:

I really, really, hate to necro, but I want to share my thoughts.

This was incredible. Seriously. Really good. My only sadness is... it seems you can no longer choose to "pay" 0 dollars to download it. Sad.

Glad you liked it that much as well!

I don't know if something changed on gumroad but the lower resolution version should still be free to download, I know Phinci doesn't want to restrict his art.

If it is still unavailable you can still find the low-res over on e-hentai and exhentai: https://e-hentai.org/g/1109457/c44b2c9cf2/