Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting and Spanking

I've written a few stories about it. Spanking being one of the highest forms of one of my fetishes, and wetting almost any outfit that isn't a diaper being my biggest fetish. Some of them contain farts, if that isn't a turn-off for you.

I have submitted one of them here (spanking is near the end and makes her wet her pants), and I THINK there's another I could put on here. (No farting in this one, only fetishes being omorashi and spanking)

I submitted part of another one here that meets the "spanking after wetting" criteria. With the same character too

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
On 11/1/2013 at 6:49 PM, whitwetwhat said:

This is a huge trigger for me. In my early twenties I read an erotic recounting of a boss spanking his secretary until she wet her pants. It burned in my brain and I haven't been able to find it since.

Ever watch the Secretary?

5 hours ago, pboy said:

Hawt! Bedwetting and spanking! Woot! Thanks!

One time I brought my girl friend home an hour late,  When we went in her house, her dad turned her across his knee, lifted her skirt, and spanked her, right in front of me.  After several spanks I saw pee trickling down her thrashing legs.  I got so hard, and her mom saw, and she took my pants down and spanked me until I started peeing, which took several minutes, as it took a while to get soft again.  

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2013 at 6:05 AM, Jeffery Mewtamer said:

Just to clarify, I think corporal punishment is wrong, and general subscribe to the philosophy that it is better to reward a child for their good deeds than to punish the bad. Doesn't change the fact that lolis getting spanked can be enjoyable when reading fiction. There are other acts that I find abhorrent in real-life but enjoyable in fiction. Aferall, fiction is a realm where people can live-out their fantasies they never could in real life(either because the fantasy is impossible in real-life or would be morally questionable to even the most openminded of individuals).

That said, the idea of combining spanking and omorashi in my fiancee's and my intimate play, either as the dom or the sub sounds like a potential good time.

We were talking about this in my Psychology class, and it is scientifically proven that reinforcing good behavior is more effective than punishing bad behavior. By reinforcing good behavior, the individual will know what they should be doing, while punishing bad behavior only teaches them what they aren't supposed to do, yet they still don't know what they're supposed to do. Also with punishing, it can just cause the individual to become afraid of the person or behaviors that are similar to the bad behavior, even if they're all right. People who are taught that way are also more likely to act violently themselves. It's just not effective.

• 1 month later...

Please comment on these posts found on http://www.network54.com/Forum/646314/thread/1246828813/last-1435868196/Wetting+during+spankings

The thread seems only ostensibly to be parents seeking/exchanging advice with posts added by people who obscure their fetishes.  Do the two posts below seem at all plausibly real among this community?

Derek posted 6/26/09 2:22 PM

Interesting topic this!
My wife's take on this is that our daughters wetting
themselves during a spanking forms part of the
girl's punishment. She will not only refuse the girl
permission to visit the toilet before the spanking,
she actually makes the girls do corner time to make
sure they 'need'.
Derek

Training on Holding Urine While Getting the Rod

Score 5.0 (1 person)
July 7 2012, 8:04 PM 

I had a very nasty little habit of peeing during discipline since I was a bout 7. Even after being allowed to use the tiolet, I would urinate during the whipping regardless of the position. Then, at age 11, my stepfather decided to try a different approach which he learned from a pediatrician at church. I was stripped nude and marched out to the barn; instead of allowing me the tiolet, I was made to drink two large glasses of unsweetened tea. While I waited for what must have been an hour, the urge to pee was overwhelming. It was during this time I looked out the barn and observed stepdad cutting three pencil thin 3 ft long whippy switches from off the willow tree. I was horrified when the only thing he said was, "Today, you are going to learn to hold your urine while being disciplined with the rod." He then held me up by one arm and proceeded to use the other to apply the switch to my naked thighs and hiney. (Causing me to do what was commonly called the "switching dance.") He started briskly lashing the back of my naked thighs and I immediately began screaming and hippity hopping. Before he could even work his way up to my bare bottom, I began to spray urine from my little erection in all directions which he ignored and continued to whip me very briskly until every drop of urine had been emptied. I thought the ordeal was over when he quickly presented me with two more full glasses of tea. Approximately 45 minutes later I was hiosted up by one arm and the switching dance resumed at full pace. I remember looking down at my prepubescent genitals and my little jiggly balls were just bouncing wildly up and down, yet my penis was so erect it looked purple from me clamping down so hard trying not to pee. Finally, I could no longer hold it and I sprayed pee EVERYWHERE...all over the barn horse stalls, the walls, almost up to the ceiling. In all, I got five full force lashings that day....each time with a completely full bladder. I must say that this form of discipline is most incredibly effective! I NEVER urinated agaian after that after being allowed to use the tiolet! I am still in awe at the insight of this good doctor to fully understand the ability to train a young miscreant....and I'm sure this method would be most effective with girls or boys!
2 hours ago, pboy said:

Interesting topic this!
My wife's take on this is that our daughters wetting
themselves during a spanking forms part of the
girl's punishment. She will not only refuse the girl
permission to visit the toilet before the spanking,
she actually makes the girls do corner time to make
sure they 'need'.
Derek

Training on Holding Urine While Getting the Rod

Score 5.0 (1 person)
July 7 2012, 8:04 PM 

I had a very nasty little habit of peeing during discipline since I was a bout 7. Even after being allowed to use the tiolet, I would urinate during the whipping regardless of the position. Then, at age 11, my stepfather decided to try a different approach which he learned from a pediatrician at church. I was stripped nude and marched out to the barn; instead of allowing me the tiolet, I was made to drink two large glasses of unsweetened tea. While I waited for what must have been an hour, the urge to pee was overwhelming. It was during this time I looked out the barn and observed stepdad cutting three pencil thin 3 ft long whippy switches from off the willow tree. I was horrified when the only thing he said was, "Today, you are going to learn to hold your urine while being disciplined with the rod." He then held me up by one arm and proceeded to use the other to apply the switch to my naked thighs and hiney. (Causing me to do what was commonly called the "switching dance.") He started briskly lashing the back of my naked thighs and I immediately began screaming and hippity hopping. Before he could even work his way up to my bare bottom, I began to spray urine from my little erection in all directions which he ignored and continued to whip me very briskly until every drop of urine had been emptied. I thought the ordeal was over when he quickly presented me with two more full glasses of tea. Approximately 45 minutes later I was hiosted up by one arm and the switching dance resumed at full pace. I remember looking down at my prepubescent genitals and my little jiggly balls were just bouncing wildly up and down, yet my penis was so erect it looked purple from me clamping down so hard trying not to pee. Finally, I could no longer hold it and I sprayed pee EVERYWHERE...all over the barn horse stalls, the walls, almost up to the ceiling. In all, I got five full force lashings that day....each time with a completely full bladder. I must say that this form of discipline is most incredibly effective! I NEVER urinated agaian after that after being allowed to use the tiolet! I am still in awe at the insight of this good doctor to fully understand the ability to train a young miscreant....and I'm sure this method would be most effective with girls or boys!

This makes absolutely no sense. First of all, "wow I got punished like this and it worked so everyone should get punished like this!" You'd think after getting abused like that they would be against anyone whipping everyone, but no: "my abuse was so effective that everyone should get abused like this!"

Second of all: "I always peed while getting whipped. So my dad made me get whipped while I was super desperate 5 times, and each time I obviously peed, and that made me stop peeing while gettin whipped!" Wouldn't that just make you pee even more while getting whipped?

5 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

This makes absolutely no sense. First of all, "wow I got punished like this and it worked so everyone should get punished like this!" You'd think after getting abused like that they would be against anyone whipping everyone, but no: "my abuse was so effective that everyone should get abused like this!"

Second of all: "I always peed while getting whipped. So my dad made me get whipped while I was super desperate 5 times, and each time I obviously peed, and that made me stop peeing while gettin whipped!" Wouldn't that just make you pee even more while getting whipped?

It makes zero sense and seems to have been written with a tad too much glee?

Could the trainee's claim of the "training's"  "effectiveness" be sarcasm?  Seems to me the real reason he "NEVER urinated agaian after that after being allowed to use the tiolet!" was because he was allowed to and did use the toilet beforehand.  (That is if there is any truth to this history.)

Whether fear, flight or fight, pain, guilt, hitting neural pressure points or any number of mental or emotional factors, something about punishment triggers this not too uncommon human reaction.  I guess I'm wondering if it could (or should) be "trained" out of one who has it with repeated increasing exposure to the triggers.  Or, like the wife above does, could or should it be used to enhance embarrassment as part of the punishment?

Thanks @BENAir01for the response.

Anything else on the posts, the posters, the effectiveness of corporeal or embarrassing punishments in behavior modification or the erotic aspects of any of this?

Has anyone grown up with a history of uncontrolled wetting associated with punishments?  If so, was there any later incontinence issues?  I'd guess there are a good number in this community who may have had fantasies about this scenario.  Please share.

@rachelkirwan Yes, he was a bit overly descriptive.  Also, I see I missed his opening statement that prior toilet use did not help before the "training."  I looked at some of the other topics on Network54 and many are similarly gleeful, either embellished or made up for erotic enjoyment. 

Are either of these links with similar entries along these lines any better?

https://www.zity.biz/index.php?mx=forum;ox=display;topic=84718

https://www.isitnormal.com/post/wetting-while-being-spanked--32948

• 2 months later...

@pboy If Derek's story is true, his wife sounds a little mean. Whatever they did to get the spanking I'm sure they didn't deserve to wet themselves like that. I hope he just made that up to cater to people with the fetishes, or else "satisfy" his own. And it sounds like this may be the case based on other responses or mention of other threads.

Though, I admit it is an arousing scenario to think about in fiction. Just not with anyone visibly underage.

I've probably said this before, but it's strange how wetting can be a wonderful thing and a terrible thing at the same time.

@The Dark Wolf Yes, Derek's recounting of a wife who feels wetting should be part of a punishment falls in the same category as purportedly "true" diaper discipline stories--over-the-top by today's norms, fraught with fringe fetish interests and no way to determine veracity.

I'd like to know where the requiring of someone (offspring, charge or spouse) to use protection when he or she has demonstrated a pattern of accidents falls.  Does this really happen; if so, is this mean, is it an over-the-top punishment, how present in it is intent to embarrass or save embarassent or is it just a practical solution until the accidents resolve?  This certainly has the same fringe fetish interest as the above type of stories.  

I do know water parks and public pools now post signs with the rule requiring anyone who is diaper-dependent, not just un-potty-trained children, to wear approved swim diapers while using their facilities.  So requiring protection of certain people in certain situations is becoming a societal agreement.

In seventh grade my friend and I flushed M-80's down toilets in the boys' room.  Somebody snitched and we got called to the Principle's office.  We knew what that meant -- parents called and paddled by the principle.   When we walked into the principle's office, I couldn't hold it and wet my pants.  It ran down my legs and on the floor.  The principle watched until I stopped, then he told me to go to the nurse and get some dry pants and come back.  Just as I left the principle's office the bell rang, and I had to go through the crowded halls all the way to the nurse.  This was worse than getting paddled.

OOH! Someone else who remembers M-80s!

I never flushed them down the toilet, but a classmate, Tom did. He was always in the principal's office getting paddled. The paddle was like a cricket bat with holes drilled in it so it whistled when he swung it. I recently reconnected with a female classmate of mine who admitted that she always peed herself a little when she could hear someone paddled.