Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting and Spanking

Ok I think this was an old thread but its time to resurrect it, this came up from a discussion on another thread about girls or boys wetting themselves while being spanked or in fright about being spanked, the one film which comes to mind is this amazing film by LUPUS:

http://www.bdsm-club.org/?p=864

Lupus also has this film:

http://www.bdsm-club.org/?p=864

Or girls getting spanked for wetting their pants:

http://clarefondaspanking.com/waterworks-as-promised/578/ (PS does anyone have this clip?)

girls or boys wetting themselves while being spanked or in fright about being spanked

This sounds absolutely awesome. I've watched a couple videos like this before, and I loved them.

Putting a young woman over my knee and spanking her until she wets her panties is a huge turn on for me. ^_^

>pic related, my profile picture

post-4624-0-16895200-1325095557_thumb.jp

Edited by Teumessian (see edit history)

This sounds absolutely awesome. I've watched a couple videos like this before, and I loved them.

Putting a young woman over my knee and spanking her until she wets her panties is a huge turn on for me. ^_^

>pic related, my profile picture

thought it might with the pic, I'm happy to post my Lupus Films but they are the wrong format, does someone know how to change that?
  • 1 month later...

I remember reading a letter in a Mayfair magazine from a girl who received a caning at school. It went something like this.

"It all started one day at school. There were three of us fooling around in the corridor. A teacher saw us and sent us straight to the headmistresses office. I was terrified, as this meant the cane, a long bendy switch that she used. I was already wetting myself in fear. When it came to my turn the sting of the cane gave me such a shock that I embarressed myself by wetting my pants completely. After we were dismissed I went crying to the toilets to dry myself off. The knickers were big brown school nickers and were saturated. However when I got to the toilets the warm wetness gave me a feeling I'd never felt before. I sat on the toilet and instread of taking my knickers down I peed through them, and then rubbed myself off to my first ever orgasm. That's how it all began for me. Since then I have wet myself hundreds of times. I dream of finding a man who will spank me while I wet myself as I did on that memorable day.

Amanda, Manchester"

This was about thirty years ago. Other than seeing a Sex Bizzare magazine with a picture of a girl wetting her white panties into a pot I had encountered no other reference to wetting as a sexual experience. It was certainly mind blowing at the time. It certainly burned into my memory.

I remember reading a letter in a Mayfair magazine from a girl who received a caning at school. It went something like this.

"It all started one day at school. There were three of us fooling around in the corridor. A teacher saw us and sent us straight to the headmistresses office. I was terrified, as this meant the cane, a long bendy switch that she used. I was already wetting myself in fear. When it came to my turn the sting of the cane gave me such a shock that I embarressed myself by wetting my pants completely. After we were dismissed I went crying to the toilets to dry myself off. The knickers were big brown school nickers and were saturated. However when I got to the toilets the warm wetness gave me a feeling I'd never felt before. I sat on the toilet and instread of taking my knickers down I peed through them, and then rubbed myself off to my first ever orgasm. That's how it all began for me. Since then I have wet myself hundreds of times. I dream of finding a man who will spank me while I wet myself as I did on that memorable day.

Amanda, Manchester"

This was about thirty years ago. Other than seeing a Sex Bizzare magazine with a picture of a girl wetting her white panties into a pot I had encountered no other reference to wetting as a sexual experience. It was certainly mind blowing at the time. It certainly burned into my memory.

wow super hot! I wish there were more films! Anyone got any? Of boys especially I've never managed to find any and I'd love ot watch boys fear wetting fro ma spanking!

Fear wetting is a huge turn on same I guess with pain or shock.

My girlfriend and I are into quite a few things including light/moderate bdsm nothing too painful.... however one time we was whipping me on the bottom a little harder than normal and well suffice it to say I started peeing a little with each slap a little bit leaked out until there was a small puddle on her carpet when she stopped.

Wetting before or during a spanking is my absolute favorite! I love trying to hold my bladder when my behind is behind paddled! It's seems hard to do but if you concentrate and you're not "too full" you can manage. Unfortunately I have not been able to do it and I wet all over myself, my boyfriend, our furniture, bedding, and clothes.

I would love to hear that story in more detail! Sounds very hot, is it because of the desperation or the vibrations?

• 1 year later...

My husband and I combine BDSM with omorashi a lot, and I love either being spanked until I pee myself, or as a punishment for peeing myself! It makes me feel really naughty, and helpless too.

We never hit our children. John usually gives them a "dressing down" (not literally obviously) where he shouts at them until they cry and apologise for what they did wrong. It's very scary to listen to, but he says that it instils discipline, while hitting just makes people hate you, and it reinforces violence being acceptable, which is bad. It seems to have worked, because they're usually quite well behaved and apologise if they do things wrong. We don't shout at them if they're genuinely sorry about something.

We never hit our children. John usually gives them a "dressing down" (not literally obviously) where he shouts at them until they cry and apologise for what they did wrong. It's very scary to listen to, but he says that it instils discipline, while hitting just makes people hate you, and it reinforces violence being acceptable, which is bad. It seems to have worked, because they're usually quite well behaved and apologise if they do things wrong. We don't shout at them if they're genuinely sorry about something.

Might just be a cultural thing, or the fact that I'm a little off in the head, but my dad's attempt to instill discipline through volume backfired disastrously. I still have to repress the impulse to punch somebody in the face when I see them trying to make a point through volume. Which is itself an artifact of my dad's attempts at parenting through fisticuffs. "Might makes right" is not a good lesson to teach any child but by the time my dad realized his error I had already given him a black eye.

I suppose that's why I have a conflicted attitude about BDSM sometimes. It's hard for me reconcile physical acts like that with a positive close relationship with somebody. Tying up, sure. Mind games, absolutely. Omorashi with one or both works very well. But the rough stuff is hit and miss with me. No pun intended.

Might just be a cultural thing, or the fact that I'm a little off in the head, but my dad's attempt to instill discipline through volume backfired disastrously. I still have to repress the impulse to punch somebody in the face when I see them trying to make a point through volume. Which is itself an artifact of my dad's attempts at parenting through fisticuffs. "Might makes right" is not a good lesson to teach any child but by the time my dad realized his error I had already given him a black eye.

I suppose that's why I have a conflicted attitude about BDSM sometimes. It's hard for me reconcile physical acts like that with a positive close relationship with somebody. Tying up, sure. Mind games, absolutely. Omorashi with one or both works very well. But the rough stuff is hit and miss with me. No pun intended.

It never worked on me either, I hate being yelled at, it just wets me off and makes me more likely to yell back at the other person.  Now I wouldn't punch somebody just for yelling at me(unless it was something truly offensive), but my dad dad hit me a few times when I was younger, and when I got older I would start fighting back, I didn't hit him, but I would dig my nails into his arm and scratch really hard, I gave him some pretty good cuts and eventually he got the hint and stopped hitting me.

Edited by vexer6 (see edit history)

I think it was the hitting that made you react that way. When John shouts at Takeshi and Kanako, he's mostly trying to make them admit what they did wrong and apologise. Once they do, he forgives them. It seems to work, mostly I think because they know that they're on the wrong side so their guilt makes them apologise. But since he's never used violence, they don't think of it as a fight.

Neither of us were hit by our parents either, so maybe that's why we don't have qualms about BDSM at all, as long as it's safe, sane and consensual! :happy:

I think it was the hitting that made you react that way. When John shouts at Takeshi and Kanako, he's mostly trying to make them admit what they did wrong and apologise. Once they do, he forgives them. It seems to work, mostly I think because they know that they're on the wrong side so their guilt makes them apologise. But since he's never used violence, they don't think of it as a fight.

Neither of us were hit by our parents either, so maybe that's why we don't have qualms about BDSM at all, as long as it's safe, sane and consensual! :happy:

That seems logical. If something like that happens exclusively with misbehavior, well, that's the kind of association you want to form - and with any luck it will last long enough for them to adopt a similar ethical / moral code on its own merits. That's where my dad - and from what I've seen, a lot of parents over here in the States who subscribe to the "spare the rod and spoil the child" philosophy - dropped the ball. He was angry very often and expressed it with as much frequency. And when you're a kid who doesn't know better, that makes you start thinking you're screwing everything up, all the time. And it goes downhill from there.

And yeah, Safe Sane Consensual is the gold standard for any sort of power exchange play.

EDIT: Perhaps especially so with omorashi themed stuff, since that particular bodily function can get bogged down with all sorts of emotional baggage. Dr. Freud wasn't right about everything, but he wasn't wrong about everything either.

Edited by DrBorderline (see edit history)

That seems logical. If something like that happens exclusively with misbehavior, well, that's the kind of association you want to form - and with any luck it will last long enough for them to adopt a similar ethical / moral code on its own merits. That's where my dad - and from what I've seen, a lot of parents over here in the States who subscribe to the "spare the rod and spoil the child" philosophy - dropped the ball. He was angry very often and expressed it with as much frequency. And when you're a kid who doesn't know better, that makes you start thinking you're screwing everything up, all the time. And it goes downhill from there.

And yeah, Safe Sane Consensual is the gold standard for any sort of power exchange play.

EDIT: Perhaps especially so with omorashi themed stuff, since that particular bodily function can get bogged down with all sorts of emotional baggage. Dr. Freud wasn't right about everything, but he wasn't wrong about everything either.

I find the humiliation of losing control of my bodily functions (pee, orgasm, messing) to be very enjoyable in a naughty way. I like spanking much more for the humiliation than for the actual pain. The idea of being "disciplined" makes it even better! :happy: For some reason I really like to imagine myself as a dignified woman being humiliated and punished, and enjoying it a lot!

• 3 years later...