Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

L&N - Jeans Wetting (Linda)

8 hours ago, mclarenmp426 said:

You know, every time I see your username come up on this board my heart skips a little beat, in anticipation of what fine offerings you have for us. Once again you have not dissapointed. Thanks for all these amazing videos you post and long may you reign as Monarch of the custom videos.

To go along with this, I too get super giddy whenever I log in and see "1 new notification: lux & nox posted a new topic..." 

I don't have to tell you but I certainly appreciate all of the work and effort you put in to creating new (and damn good) content for the omorashi world. Thank you!

Think I just fell in love...haha. Where did you get the means to produce such a great custom video? I dream of getting such a beautiful woman to do this for myself and others alike :).    Liking the bong in the background too, god would I love to get high with her haha.

Thank you very much for sharing. I wish to contribute something this great to the Omo world one day soon.

20 hours ago, LikesToWatch said:

To go along with this, I too get super giddy whenever I log in and see "1 new notification: lux & nox posted a new topic..." 

I don't have to tell you but I certainly appreciate all of the work and effort you put in to creating new (and damn good) content for the omorashi world. Thank you!

You know, now I have to make my next post be dancing cat gifs, instead of a custom video. That's on you :P