Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Question about female peehole

Whenever i feel an extreme urge to pee my penis starts shaking and trembling, so does my urethra (it starts squeezing, stopping the flow). I was wondering if the same happens for women, if their peeholes also tremble, squeeze and shake when they're extremely desperate to pee.

And the second question: Can women clench their peehole without clenching their butthole and viceversa? Or does it work the same as for men for them? (At least, I am not able to clench my peehole and butthole individually, it has to be all or nothing) 

Edited by puki225 (see edit history)

#1 - As my desperation builds my pee hole starts tingling and kind of throbbing as the pressure grows then as I get to the point of having to really hold back to stop from wetting myself she starts to ache and tremble and squeeze.

#2 - If I just clench then I clench both. However if I think about it I can clench my butthole and not my pee hole but its much harder to do the other way round. 

As said above, everybody is different.

On 2017-6-24 at 6:06 AM, MsFortune-Take said:

Yes to #1, no to #2

On 2017-6-24 at 10:36 PM, Princess111 said:

Yes to the first question, to the second question: I can clench my butthole without clenching my peehole but I can't quite do it the other way around. If I clench both then I can only half-unclench(?) my butthole without also releasing my peehole 

On 2017-6-25 at 10:24 AM, Gemmy said:

#1 - As my desperation builds my pee hole starts tingling and kind of throbbing as the pressure grows then as I get to the point of having to really hold back to stop from wetting myself she starts to ache and tremble and squeeze.

#2 - If I just clench then I clench both. However if I think about it I can clench my butthole and not my pee hole but its much harder to do the other way round. 

As said above, everybody is different.

Thanks for your answers . I came up with a new question related to the previous ones.

At the end of a regular peeing, do you clench your peehole to somehow force the urine remaining in the urethra to come out of it? Or is it just a thing that only males do? (maybe because of our longer urethra)

• 2 weeks later...