Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Two questions

1. Is anyone on here into omorashi (in any form) but not as a fetish?

Asking because I have an interest that exists as a fetish, but isn't a fetish for me even though it's exclusive to females I find attractive (and I'm just as respectful about it in real life). Of course, that interest isn't omorashi, which IS a fetish for me. It's pretty tame compared to omorashi so if people like omorashi in a non-fetishy way, then it can't be that unusual for me to like this the same way.

2. Does wetting for fun on a regular basis make you more likely to have an unplanned accident, or is it still just as easily avoidable if you take the necessary precautions?

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

I have no sexual interest in omorashi related things at all. I am into the concept of unplanned and unwanted desperation and accidents, as well as the embarrassment that follows.

While it's mostly females I'm interested in, I can enjoy from a male perspective sometimes. 

I don't do much of the 2nd so I can't really answer that one.

I can answer the second as I do planned intentional wetting pretty much every day (Im not into desparation so wetting is the only part of omg Im into). 

Wetting on a regular basis does not increase your likeliness to have an accident due to having to pee too much. Doing it often does not decrease your bladder capacity or ability to hold at all. So no, there is nothing to worry about. 

However, it can lead you to do it out of habit. I don't get this in public but if Im alone in my room and I get the urge to pee or poop, I almost release out of habit and then have to consciously stop it. Luckily is never too late, its just something you have to think about. And often I just go ahead with it and do it. 

33 minutes ago, BENAir01 said:

That make no sense - you are not into omorashi except you are?

Interpretation of the definition of Omorashi varies from people to people. I totally don't quite get the premise of the question too. @The Dark Wolf said " I have an interest that exists as a fetish, but isn't a fetish for me" and @Blurple said "I'm not into omorashi but female peeing which includes omorashi," which is oxymoronic in my  opinion. 

My definition of omorashi includes desperation and/or wetting/urinating, so if you're interested in either of these classifications in my POV you're into omo. 

1) I think he means being into omorashi in a 'curious' way. But I guess all of us are a little bit curious like that. Like how the opposite sex pees and can they pee like us and how others wet themselves and other questions like that. I know I am more into curious questions like that rather than just watching someone squirm in desperation and eventually wet themselves. But that doesn't mean it doesn't turn me on - it does, hence it's obviously a fetish.

2) I just think that wetting yourself makes it easier to go in your pants. It untrains the brain which has been conditioned not to do so. But I don't think it helps in having unplanned accidents. Yes, holding your pee too much does weaken your bladder muscles which can increase the chance of having and unplanned accident.

Yeah, I'm asking if anyone's into omorashi not as a sexual thing, even though it is for me and likely many other users here, more than anything to know how unusual it is to have a non-sexual interest in something that is a fetish for other people, because I feel that way about something that isn't omorashi and I thought this would be a good place to ask this.

Hi, I actually quit posting, still sometimes lurk, because It is NOT a sexual thing for me. It doesn't hurt when it's with a partner or whatever, but it's just an adrenaline rush really. I get a lot of people not getting it, and it kind of led me to not finding it pleasurable anymore because I was doubting the whole enjoyment of it. I keep it pretty close to me these days. 

For the second question, for the next couple of days I will get to that point quicker, the same signals though, with waves of desperation, and then very close to not making it are 3 or 4 warning spasms, with the final spasm pushing involuntarily causing at least a significant leak.

Personally I kinda think it IS a fetish for me, but given that I am Ace, possibly Aro and have a negligible libido I sometimes doubt that... Certainly it doesn't HAVE to be sexual for me, and god knows it never has been anything more than a solo activity but I guess it's almost as though I enjoy it because, weird though it sounds, it's almost like being normal in that it makes me feel something I don't usually feel, and despite my lack of sexual activities I can still say I have "a fetish" like I'm a normal sex-crazed male...

Mostly though it's just fun - and I'd LOVE to be able to share it with someone in a purely platonic sense every bit as much as I would sexually.

On 28/06/2017 at 7:47 PM, Equusquagga said:

Hi, I actually quit posting, still sometimes lurk, because It is NOT a sexual thing for me. It doesn't hurt when it's with a partner or whatever, but it's just an adrenaline rush really. I get a lot of people not getting it, and it kind of led me to not finding it pleasurable anymore because I was doubting the whole enjoyment of it. I keep it pretty close to me these days.

Surely when you get to this level, it is hard to define what sexual means! I remember that aged about 8, I used to watch cowboy films on TV (very tame by modern standards) in which people were regularly tied up, and released hours later. I used to think a lot about what would happen if one of them needed to go to the toilet! I imagined him/her apologising for the fact that they were going to make a mess, and everyone agreeing it wasn't their fault, and then a huge spreading pool!

Maybe that was pre-sexual - but as I got older, that seemed to merge effortlessly into imagining women wetting and getting aroused!

Just because you do something without a partner, it doesn't mean it isn't sexual. If you end up coming to orgasm, it surely is sexual!

You don't want to think about it all so hard that you lose enjoyment from wetting!

2 hours ago, LunasAuditor said:

Mostly though it's just fun - and I'd LOVE to be able to share it with someone in a purely platonic sense every bit as much as I would sexually.

This is EXACTLY how I feel about the thing I was describing. Although I did find someone on fimfiction to share it with, even though it is a fetish for him/her.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2017 at 9:39 PM, David_E said:

Surely when you get to this level, it is hard to define what sexual means! I remember that aged about 8, I used to watch cowboy films on TV (very tame by modern standards) in which people were regularly tied up, and released hours later. I used to think a lot about what would happen if one of them needed to go to the toilet! I imagined him/her apologising for the fact that they were going to make a mess, and everyone agreeing it wasn't their fault, and then a huge spreading pool!

Maybe that was pre-sexual - but as I got older, that seemed to merge effortlessly into imagining women wetting and getting aroused!

Just because you do something without a partner, it doesn't mean it isn't sexual. If you end up coming to orgasm, it surely is sexual!

You don't want to think about it all so hard that you lose enjoyment from wetting!

This is exactly why I stop posting, for you its sexual, for me it isn't, it's fun, it doesn't get me aroused. The same rush I get just before I go on a rollercoaster, doesn't mean I find rollercoasters arousing, I don't know, this is a fetish site so I can't be surprised, just for me, it is something fun that works with people platonically or romantically.

1 hour ago, Equusquagga said:

This is exactly why I stop posting, for you its sexual, for me it isn't, it's fun, it doesn't get me aroused. The same rush I get just before I go on a rollercoaster, doesn't mean I find rollercoasters arousing, I don't know, this is a fetish site so I can't be surprised, just for me, it is something fun that works with people platonically or romantically.

I understand, like I said I have an interest that exists as a fetish for some, but isn't a fetish for me.

If you're curious, it's "wet and messy" stuff. Unless it's pee or scat, anything wet and messy played with attractive girls - especially with jeans or shorts - is a huge interest for me, yet in a non-sexual way. I often feel weirder for that than my omorashi fetish. (Though, it might have given birth to my omorashi fetish, and once I was old enough, only the omorashi part became a fetish because it's much more naughty-like)

1 hour ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I understand, like I said I have an interest that exists as a fetish for some, but isn't a fetish for me.

If you're curious, it's "wet and messy" stuff. Unless it's pee or scat, anything wet and messy played with attractive girls - especially with jeans or shorts - is a huge interest for me, yet in a non-sexual way. I often feel weirder for that than my omorashi fetish. (Though, it might have given birth to my omorashi fetish, and once I was old enough, only the omorashi part became a fetish because it's much more naughty-like)

It's cool that someone understands, you don't need to explain! I can't get involved in anything in a way that a lot of people post about on here, it's more about the adrenaline and emotions than anything, and the guy I was responding to mentioned orgasms which I didn't mention at all, so I felt I had to clarify it! O.o

I miss just being able to post on this site without getting responses that asked me 'what did you do after?'  when for me it isn't sexual. Sorry I'm going really off topic, but it's nice to know I'm not alone! I don't know why we have these non-sexual interests, and it does seem to be a lot weirder than to just say it's a fetish... oh how complex the human species.

I think you have summarised it really @Equusquagga while for lots of people these things are a fetish it should never be assumed it is for all and it is perfectly normal for it not to be. Trying to think of more standard example might be to think of a massage. I get a lot of pleasure and de stress from a massage but don't find it sexual but there are lots of people for who me massages would be a sexual thing. It is perfectly normal to enjoy something and it not be sexual surely every person here has hobbies and interests that are not sexual. I think it is very sad you are unable to post without feeling pressured by people's responses into it having to seem sexual.

1) I'm asexual. I don't get turned on- all my 'kinks' are purely sensual (omorashi) or emotional (BDSM), or aesthetic, et cetera. If there was a better term than 'fetish' to describe liking something...unusual, then I would use it.

2) I think omorashi gave me urge incontinence, but I've pretty much overridden that now. Until discovering urophilia I never peed in the shower- not once, in my life. I would genuinely leave the shower if I had to go, and then get back in. Now I can hardly stop myself. I wet myself in a particular public toilet and now I end up spurting on the way in. Certainly, lots of psychological watergates have been weakened.

On 15/07/2017 at 9:04 PM, Equusquagga said:

I don't think I would worry too much about that distinction - I mean if you were going to meet someone that would be different, of course.

Just so long as you aren't concerned if others here get aroused by what you write - I don't think it really matters :)