Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Moon Rise fan art, young psychic girl wets herself

8 hours ago, DsGSilver said:

Exceptional work. Animated accidents are a rare treat.

Thank you, as a resident animator I thought it'd be a fitting way for me to give back to this community. I wanted to animate the top right pose as well but that would also mean animating the steam which i didn't quite feel like at this time (but keep that in mind, shes in a cold setting in November in the book so whenever she peed bet there was steam rising from her urine's heat :D

As for illustrating book scenes this is ultimately the result of rereading and imagining that scene so much to try to paint the most accurate picture of what it would look like. And like with my comic for the ToiletStool story, the end result was too good not to share.

• 4 months later...

Just wanted to stop by with some teases for this. I still can't get over the wetting scene from Moon Rise, so while I don't think it'll be something I put up for sale, I will definitely share a fully fleshed out version of this in the near future. I changed her design to match the book description even more (and to separate this from Trina, the OC of mine this design rightfully belongs to lol) Now I'm gonna go as close to book narrative as possible but also stretch it some. The main character Allie gets a black eye just before being knocked out with the drug so she's going to retain that. As I said since it's never said when during her time being asleep she peed, I'm going to illustrate a few different options - the minute she passes out, as they get her out of the car etc. After all she sounds pretty full and being under some influence she probably just kept leaking after the main accident anyway to put her bladder back on normal schedule. I've been thinking about this too much so hopefully what I conjure up for it will be in OK taste

allie_tease.thumb.png.6e24c5029f6b90f0068f54a276378ef5.png

Edited by Bulmafan97 (see edit history)
9 hours ago, lordbardak said:

I love it when stories give some proper space to desperation when it's called for. Too bad she couldn't get any proper relief when she was that close :\

Even better it plays a part in the action - she admits part of why she fell for what led to her kidnapping was that she was too focused on her full bladder, meaning she must have been really desperate. And yeah, had her timing been just a bit better she could've at least peed by the barn since she couldn't find the key. I have a lot of possibilities to illustrate here

I'm getting through the next toiletstool comic faster than expected so I've snuck in time to work on this too. Again pretty sure this will be a free thing since I don't feel too right about banking off someone else's book, especially using drawings of a girl getting abducted and beaten. Consider this a gift for those who don't mind a little bondage element. I'm only doing this because the character in the book is really strong and while this ordeal does bring her down pretty bad it doesn't break her.

allietease3.png

• 2 weeks later...

Well here it is, the fully fleshed out comic dedicated to this novel's wetting scene. 30 pages, a tenth of them are animated. There's also a brief bonus male wetting that happened in the previous book that I included. Best of all it's free so have at it and please check out the book itself, it's actually quite good.

1 hour ago, Bulmafan97 said:

Well here it is, the fully fleshed out comic dedicated to this novel's wetting scene. 30 pages, a tenth of them are animated. There's also a brief bonus male wetting that happened in the previous book that I included. Best of all it's free so have at it and please check out the book itself, it's actually quite good.

When you said you'd put this drawings up for download I honestly thought you just meant the ones you showed. I wasn't expecting an almost complete reboot and with such a deeper representation of the whole scenario, all for free too! Your generosity is very much appreciated!

I find the picture where she's getting inside the tub to be exceptionally cute!

I just think a lot of paid content has come out this year and while it's great that people like me can profit from this, I can't forget the time when all downloads here were free. That plus I've really been supplemented well over the last few months with this. It's been very uplifting and so I don't mind a few weeks of free drawing to not only thank everyone for the sales so far but to provide new users with a free taste of what I do, and more of a full course meal as opposed to just a taste ;)

As for the reboot factor, since it started as just drawing one of my own characters in Allie's position I wanted to give this a proper treatmentย as its own thing. And being a book with more going on than just a girl trying to hold her pee, making it that rounded out required some extra world building. But it was fun - this is what I do, making characters and art from words and ideas. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I'm happy to be seen as a generous merchant, under the right circumstances such a gift is warranted. The next toiletstool adaptation is well on its way, should be finished sometime tomorrow. I'm glad my enthusiasm for this scene seems to be shared, I've been wary of tackling this because of the subject matter, but a friend of mine who sees everything before I post it said as part of the story it was OK, and I hope my attention to that detail hasn't kept anyone from enjoying this one.

There's really a lot more in these chapters, I just only adapted the latter half of chapter 23, the first half of 24 and bits and pieces from 25. These were where the issue of her soiled clothes come up the most and a few filler poses to illustrate changed positions. The rest of it gets really harrowing as she tries to keep calm locked in a closet, all in first person it was easy to connect with this character the whole book and especially here. Meaning yes, Iย do actually own a copy - found this cheap used one online a couple years ago - andย I read the thing myself to get the parts I'm adapting feeling like they're sliced right out of a bigger comic telling the entire story.ย I can't stress enough that if you're gonna enjoy and perhaps get off on Allie's plight you won't regret getting a copy yourself.

IMG_20171105_172855263.thumb.jpg.d9501f6b5848fd1520f278c5fcc60f30.jpg

• 5 years later...
On 11/18/2017 at 2:42 AM, WesternWets said:

Whereโ€™s the file? I canโ€™t find it