Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Saril's Special Show: Hold it!!! Omo-Idol.

Ah, some more additional questions. Very well.

1. To Emily. How do you hide your slightly wet and stained panties from the maids doing your laundry? Perhaps you don't truly lose it, but judging from your small bladder, pee-shyness, and your leaker attribute, surely you often spurt and leaked before you could get to the bathroom for that sweet relief.

2. To Winona. What is the most dangerous tea concoction for the bladder, where drinking just one sip will make you bursting to go? And do you ever serve said tea, either intentionally or by a mistake?

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There wasn't a long reprieve for the Author, it seemed...As no sooner did he make it to his room, did a knocking ring out. "Nnn...Whattya want?" his voice called the moment the door opened, his h

Saril: So sorry for the long delay, everybody...We hit a few snags, and have some bad news, good news situation. AuthorFaust: The bad news, is that the 'Punishments' will be delayed for a while l

The day would seem like most others, to our lovely contestants....Having been going about their business, until something had occurred to bring them to a certain....limit.... Yet, at a certain mo

Posted Images

Hmmm, let's go with this.

Taylor:

How often has your "muscle training" result in embarrassing accidents?

Sanni:

How confident are you that you are going to win this contest

Appologetic cheer to Hisa:

I know I have asked you a lot of questions. You are so brave for answering them all and I hope to hear more about you. I believe in you!

That being said, Hisa:

What is a secret of yours that you are willing to tell the audience?

Winona: You seem to be a little against lewd activities. How often do you do lewd things?

3 hours ago, Trickling Down said:

To Mist: Do you enjoy being desperate when doing the laundry?

Mist: Oh my...what a lewd question! Asking if end up deliberately holding on as much as I can before I get set to wash all of those soaked clothes...Deliberately delaying my chance for relief until the few moments I have to myself, where I can indulge in just utter agony as I scrub and wash everyone's clothes....Having to keep all of my own personal waters back, lest I merely add to the pile, and have to contend with that growing warmth in my panties..... To think, I would wear such a short dress, just so when I did succumb to such an urge, I could squat down and soak without getting any of it on my dress....Truly, what a naughty thought. You're a naughty one, Trickling. So naughty.

Oh my, four more questions:

Q1: Fauxst - How well do you think you'd be able to hold back your Libido with all these taut, trembling, tormented, trickling tinkle tanks around you?

Q2. Yuno - With all these Juniors to you being pulled into this, do you feel like you may dote on them a little too much to your own detriment?

Q3. Mist -  There can be money made from the secrets you find as cleaner.  Have you ever auctioned off the knowledge you gain about others to interested audiences?

Q4. Hisa - Do you think this little gauntlet of trickling trials and gushing goals will provide new inspiration for your art pieces?

Edited by Tapris-chama (see edit history)
9 hours ago, Tapris-chama said:

Mist -  There can be money made from the secrets you find as cleaner.  Have you ever auctioned off the knowledge you gain about others to interested audiences?

Mist: Oh, goodness no. That's not something I'd dare do..for money. I'm one of those ones that doesn't think money can buy happiness, you know? Though, I will admit..I do use that knowledge for evil sometimes.....And, could very well do so in this...If prompted properly.

After a medley of commercials, the camera pans back to our lovely ladies and Saril....The group now in a room similar to a classroom, with a medley of desks in several rows...And two other figures sitting at the head of a blackboard.

Saril herself is standing in front of a podium, as she turns her gorgeous lavender eyes towards the camera.

"Welcome back, to Hold it!!! Omo-Idol; A Sarilian Production." the Goddess called, holding a myriad of flash cards up. "I'm Saril, your lovely host....And, now, we're about ready to get to know our cast even better.."

She flourished the cards toward the medley of girls in the position of 'Students'....Showing everyone had changed into more appropriate [And Clean] Attire.

"So, I figured that, given we've already gone through introductions, now's a perfect time to answer a few questions. We got so many in, and I'm flattered that you all enjoy viewing....But, according to our local Author.."

The camera pans over for a moment to a figure in a navy shroud....A disgruntled expression on his face.

"Technical difficulties have caused us to have to do a bit of adapting, to keep everything going in a timely manner." Saril mused, gesturing out. "But fear not, for we'll still be asking our lovely ladies questions. Just, maybe not so many as we had initially hoped..."

"Freaking saving issues.." grumbled the Author as he tapped away with a pencil at a notepad...As Saril lightly shook her head.

"So, without further delay...." Saril started, lightly tapping the cards against her podium. "Let's begin the Q and A!"

A dramatic flourish..and a pan over the cast as a whole...Before it started to zoom in on the first girl.....

The shapely, buxom purple haired girl with an easy smile...

"Akeno!" Saril started, prompting the girl to turn. "It seems you have a fan out there already...Akenosama wishes to know if you've ever deliberately stood in a bathroom longer than necessary....For obviously ill intentions."

"Ara ara....Asking if I'd ever do something so cruel.." the girl started, a hand raising to her cheek. "Deliberately pausing on the stall....No matter how badly someone else's piddle pot might be pounding....Ready to just Pour through their panties..... Why...It would be most vulgar....And, quite naughty, if I may be so bold as to say so."

"Soooo?" Saril mused with a wave of her hand, the purple haired girl giving back a playful wink towards her, and the Camera.

"Would it excite you all to know it's a possibility?" she mused slightly, prompting a bit of mild chatter, no doubt. The Author seemed unphased, scrawling something on his notepad, as Saril raised a hand to her face.

"How naughty..." the Goddess called, before sliding the card back. "Next up: Ms. Windsor!"

"Y..Yes..?" the teal haired girl called, resting her hands on the desk...As Saril flipped the card around.

"Inquiring minds, specifically Keita123's, want to know...What is the most dangerous tea to concoct for tinkle-torment? Something that'll make one have to go from a mere sip..."

'Ah...Well.." the girl sounded, putting a finger on her chin. "Probably Princess's Curse...if prepared incorrectly. If you drink it, and don't have it right...An overswollen, overactive bladder would certainly be in the realm of possibility... Though, I'd not attempt something that risky. The Preparation is...a tad excessive."

"Perhaps you intend to try it at a later time, then?" Saril mused, the girl pausing a bit....And glancing to the side.

"Provided it was..properly prepared, perhaps.." Winona stated softly, as she found her fingers wandering away at the desk again....

"I see..." Saril noted, as she filtered through the cards again. "Next up, Trickling down Asks...Sanni! You seem like the kind of person that busies themselves with activity, and as such..neglects their bladder. Is this a...frequent occurance?"

"Ayup." Sanni quipped simply, nodding her head. "It's just another muscle to train, after all. Just like the others, I like to push it to the limit."

"How bold.." Saril remarked, as she tapped the cards again. "Next up, from EthanDaOmoWiz....Giggles.."

"Yepperino?" the Clown called as she leaned back in her chair, kicking her feet up onto the desk.

"Ethan wants to know if you've ever wet yourself  on stage. Perhaps from laughing too hard, or....?"

"Oh, here there every which where." the girl mused, waving her hands a bit. "Once or twice on a dare from the Audience. Buncha Cola, not a lot of toilets. And just...A whole crowd chanting 'Pee, Pee, Pee!'. Couldn't have held it in if I tried."

"Ever the entertainer, aren't you?" Saril mused with a small smile, glancing over the next card. "Next up, Asuna!"

"Yes?" the strawberry blonde called, her hands resting in her lap slightly. "What's the question?"

"Eager, aren't we?'  Saril teased, glancing down. "DaveShuyi wants to know how you manage to deal with bathroom urges...despite being part of a mostly-male combat group? In your world, I presume.."

"I...erm.." the girl started, lightly flushing. "A lot of the time, I just have to...grit my teeth and bear with it. I..suppose sometimes, I try to find a little privacy where I can...In a treasure room, perhaps.... I..also tried to use a potion bottle once. That....was a mild disaster."

"Anything in a pinch."  Saril mused, as she flipped through another card. "Next up, Arya!"

"Yeah?" the girl with the ample, yet feeble tinkle tank called out, raising her head off of her hand.

"Opencil, and no doubt many others, want to know...." Saril started, her eyes glinting a bit. "What was the worst time you've ever been caught peeing? Outside of a toilet, I presume..."

"Oh...Ohhhh... That's an easy one." the girl called, resting her other hand on the desk. "There was this time, parents took me to church...Had to get dressed fancy...Didn't get chance to pee, cause we were running late....Held it all the way 'till the thing was over, and my folks were chatting it up with other people. I tried to get to a bathroom, but they were just...so crowded. So, I went outside, and tried to go behind the building...But, wouldn't ya know it...Soon as I started to kneel down and let loose, one of the preachers comes out, and starts giving me the 'Going to Hell' and 'Defacing God' kind of lecture. I mean, the holy prick didn't even let me finish peeing my dress first! What a jerk....Or, maybe he was just being a creep....Uuugh...I'm glad I don't go there anymore."

"Heretical." Saril mused, tenting her hands. "Well, be known that I don't have any such condemnations for frequent public urination. So long as you moan out my name while you do..."

The hooded figure who'd nearly been forgotten shot Saril a glare, prompting her to arrange the cards anew, and pick up a new one.

"Next up, from Luna..." the Goddess started, levelling eyes with a pinkette. "Luna wants to know how Yuno felt about everyone seeing her shamelessly pee through her underwear a few minutes ago?"

"Y..You Saw?!" the pinkette flushed bright red, both of her hands covering her face for a few moments, as she made a low, repetitive whimper of dismay. "I....I..I mean..Yuno...She...I just.....W..well....It was so bad...and I...Yu....Yuno....Awaaaaaaa...."

"That's a telling answer." Saril mused with a grin, as she turned over the next card. "Ah, Yes. Fauxst, we've got a question from A Mr. Angry-Eyes."

"Y..yes..?" the girl called, brushing long strands of green hair out of her face.

"They want to know if you're really Faust, but a girl." the Goddess mused, prompting a turn of looks. "Or, perhaps you're just in a very convincing outfit..."

"Haaaa?! W..what kind of question is that?!" Fauxstus called, as she slapped her hands on the desk. "I'm...I'm definitely a girl, Lady Saril! You know that!"

"Oh really...?"  the Goddess called with a mildly naughty grin. "I do?"

"Nnnnn..!!!" the green haired girl lowly growled, before standing from her chair, and lifting up her skirt.

__suzuya_kantai_collection_drawn_by_nish

Rather than wearing the mundane sort of white panties other girls would likely wear...or anything overly seductive, Fauxst was wearing a pair of boyshorts under her skirt.....but, the way they hugged her figure tightly, and silhouetted her girlhood neatly......

It was an affirmation to anyone watching or worrying, Yes. She was in fact, a Girl.

"See?! I'm a girl, dammit! Now don't ask such....Idiotic questions!"

It was telling the kind of person she was that it didn't occur to her until after everyone's eyes fell on her...And the air went silent what she just did. Exposing herself mildly to everyone present...No, to everyone watching even....

Redness formed on her cheeks at this, as she sat down in her chair in a huff...Saril making a mock-fanning gesture with the cards.

"Getting a bit steamier than I expected..." Saril teased, Fauxst's little gesture having likely upped the ante for some of the remaining girls. "Next up, from Nikeryda..Taylor!"

"Y..Yes?! I...I mean, Yes Ma'am?" the red haired girl piped up quickly...finding herself aflush, and a touch nervous. She had been on the latter half of questioning, so she was beginning to worry she wasn't garnering enough attention....

"Nikeryda says your profile states you were training your...'Other muscles.'" Saril started, watching pink rush to the girl's face. "Be honest with us honey, are you accident prone?"

"N..No..! I'm...Well...." the girl called, glancing at the green haired girl as she continued. "It's..not so much that I can't control myself. I just...I kind of get into training a bit too much...And well...Sometimes....My bladder gives out before my body does...And it just kind of.....Pssh psshes it's way into my outfits..And..I kind of sort of...maybe peed in more than a few outfits...from time to time..."

"Pushing your limits is always good when you want to improve." Saril mused, with a grin. "Next up,  ctm1992 wants to ask...Hisa..!"

"Y..Yes..?" the shy artist called, as Saril tapped at the card a bit..building some tension.

"Say you were to win, and become my Omo-Idol..." Saril started, her own eyes starting to look over the girl. "What would you do? Things to look forward to, and the like?"

"W..Well.." Hisa started, putting a finger to her lips. "Obviously, I'd..take the job, if it had good benefits and all. It'd be nice to get to travel around the world, and...See a bunch of landscapes, and the like. It'd definitely give me some inspiration for some amazing art, I'm sure. And....Being looked at as a model wouldn't exactly be the worst feeling either..."

A small flush could be seen on her face, as Saril gave a small nod.

"A good answer.." Saril mused slightly, as she pulled out another card. "This one's from Tapris-Chama. Emily!"

"Yes..?" the black haired girl started cooly, looking over Saril with a slightly softer gaze than before.

"Your Tsun is too powerful..." Saril started, with a small grin. "Are you against this show?"

"Wha...I'm not Tsun..!" the black haired girl snapped, before realizing how she'd stated it. "I..I mean... No. I'm not against this kind of show. In...In fact, if I can be honest, I...kind of might sort of like this show. If it means I won't be looked down on for wetting at least..."

"I can promise that I won't think any less of you." Giggles mused with a playful grin and a lean, the girl having a bit of pale pink come to her cheeks at the mere thought....No doubt recollecting her previous accident for a few moments...

"Nor I..." the Goddess added, giving the two a small wink, as she pulled out another card. "Chiwa!"

"Yuuuuusss?" the perky chihuahua piped up, leaning forward in her seat a bit.

"Looks like Nikeryda wants to know something about you too. What's your favorite peeing incident so far in this trip?"

Knowing, glowing eyes would rest on the pinkette a few seats over from Chiwa, who was still mildly red from learning about her public display...

"Definitely hearing Yuno cream herself while soaking." the girl mused with a grin, as the pinkette's face flared up again.

"I..It was just pee! Yuno only peed!" the girl snapped defensively, the red in her cheeks almost as telling as her garments would have been. "D..Don't say such naughty things..!"

"Ehehe...But, I'm sure we'll have something to top that soon enough." Chiwa added lightly, leaning back into her chair, ignoring the pinkette's protests.

"Fingers crossed." Saril mused, thumbing through to the last card. "Legs too. Ah, speaking of....Maya!"

"Y...Yes?!" the black haired girl called as she sat up a bit more rigidly in her seat than the others...Lightly flushed from the previous topic.

"Opencil, wants to know..." she started, grinning anew. "How often a day do you find yourself peeing? Feel free to throw in records there..."

"U..U..Umm..." Maya started with a pink hue on her cheeks, her eyes averting from the camera. "K..Kind of frequently....Six or Seven maybe? I kind of have to go a lot, and...well..I don't like to risk holding for too long...Or else I might....might...."

One could practically hear steam coming from her ears as she blushed....The Goddess giving a low, pleased chuckle.

"Delightful..." Saril mused to herself, lightly licking her lips...As she tapped the cards against the table. "Now, normally, we'd have gone through the rest of the questions, buuuuut...Thanks to some..technical troubles..."

"I'd rather not have to set this up a third time..." the male's voice snapped grumpily, looking a bit weary. It seemed he'd been hard at work even before the set....And, the way he kept scrawling at something lead one to believe he was still working, even when resting next to Saril.

"We've decided to change it up a bit. Hopefully, you'll all find that fine."

The girls gave varying nods of affirmation, as the clown leaned forward towards the hooded Author.

"I think whatever you do, will be All-Write."

A rough, vaguely amused groan seemed to emerge from the Author's lips as he covered his mouth....As Saril pulled the Camera's attention back to her.

"Now, I know you all had your selections to make certain girls more desperate than others..." she started to explain, quietly. "And, trust us, we've accounted for that for what's going to happen...buuut, we figured instead of a bunch of boring questions while we waited, we could spice things up a bit.."

The girls were chatting among themselves lightly at this, the Goddess having the view of the Camera all to herself.

"So, we're going to add a bit of a...modifier to our little room here. We'll be asking questions in the next segment...Some more of yours, but...Spicing things up, we've got a few...options. So, feel free to vote, and decide their fates now..."

The camera zooms out for a bit, and the screen goes dark..Giving you your options...

==========================================================================================================================================

[Questions: Part 1 is up] [Audience participation time!]

[In order to not burn out the plot on merely answering questions, the Author and Host have offered a few..modifiers, or alternatives. The question is, which one do we follow?]

1. [Modifier:] Drink Out: [If a girl gets a question they don't want to answer, they can opt out....By taking a Big drink of their Beverage]

2. [Modifier:] Strip out. [If a Girl gets a question they don't want to answer, they can opt out...by stripping off an Article of Clothing]

3. [Modifier:] Filtered Waters [Lowers the amount of answered questions, but will add to the rates in which piddle accumulates....Sacrificing answers for progress in desperation]

4. [Alternative:] Truth or Dare: [Instead of following up with questions, The Audience may Ask one truth of up to 3 girls (per person)....And may prepare a Dare for 2 girls. Which will be answered/utilized is a mystery...But will depend on the girl]

5. [Alternative:] Memories...?: [Instead of Following with Questions, the Audience may select 1 girl [Per commentor], to recollect an accident, or a near-miss in a manner similar to the introduction post. Doing so may make that girl a touch desperate in phantom-bladder pains. >Alternatively, you may instead plant a small scene in their mind for something that could happen....And, they will imagine it, to the best of their ability>

6. Other [Audience Suggestion Write in]

7. [Modifier:] Bender Gender: [Change Fauxstus's Gender to Male for a time period.] (Not that one would really want that or anything right now)

AuthorFaust: In 4 and 5, You may ask the questions/Plant memories for The Author or Mist as well.

3 hours ago, EthanDaOmoWIz said:

1 and 5 Emily

AuthorFaust: As a note, this isn't like the interactive, where multiples may be chosen. A Modifier will change the mechanics, but keep the original goal. An Alternative, will mean in place of the questions. So, if you want to Either ask Emily about an accident, or plant an idea in her mind, that would be a 5. Or, you can merely continue the questions with the drinking option added, with 1.

AuthorFaust: Faust would just like people to be as precise as possible....And, apologizes if he was a tad unclear in his processes.

3 hours ago, Nikeryda said:

Would the dares in number 4 be anything or does it have to be in their current location.  

AuthorFaust: You can give them dares for anywhere...However, it is not guaranteed that they will perform it. Faust recommends you pick something they can do in their current location, to maximize the chances of them using it.

21 minutes ago, Faust said:

AuthorFaust: You can give them dares for anywhere...However, it is not guaranteed that they will perform it. Faust recommends you pick something they can do in their current location, to maximize the chances of them using it.

If the dare requires it can we fill their bladders or will that screw up the story?