Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Saril's Special Show: Hold it!!! Omo-Idol.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There wasn't a long reprieve for the Author, it seemed...As no sooner did he make it to his room, did a knocking ring out. "Nnn...Whattya want?" his voice called the moment the door opened, his h

Saril: So sorry for the long delay, everybody...We hit a few snags, and have some bad news, good news situation. AuthorFaust: The bad news, is that the 'Punishments' will be delayed for a while l

The day would seem like most others, to our lovely contestants....Having been going about their business, until something had occurred to bring them to a certain....limit.... Yet, at a certain mo

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Yuno:

A short while after the movie starts, the Author is visibly shaking in his seat....Eyes constantly averting from the screen...

"She's...not actually going to answer that phone, is she?!" he whispered quietly, as Yuno shrugged her shoulders.

"Yuno presumes she will.." the girl mused, as she leaned back. "Otherwise, the plot won't continue.."

There was a quiet 'Hello'  from the screen of the girl...And then...

"Hello, Clarence!"

It was quite telling that the Author practically jumped from his spot on the couch, a conjured blanket being pulled over his face, cowering behind it.....

"Are you scared?" the girl asked the Author.....who barely peeked out from under the conjured blanket at the pink haired girl.

"Of course I am!" he snapped, before peeking back. "I'm no good with horror movies! I...I get all nervous, and stuff. I don't know if I can watch this..."

Yuno's expression went from a mere bored...to a slightly naughty grin.....

"The Author Can't watch this kind of show?" she mused, lightly. "Hrm...Then, Yuno thinks she has another kind of show that he can enjoy."

The Author eventually dared to open his eyes once more, as the pinkette's hands slid to her hips, hooking her pajamas. Her own legs were lightly lifted into the air as she slid the magenta garment down her long legs, exposing her creamy skin, and some bright pink panties.

"A..Ah...?" the Author softly sounded, as the pinkette swung her legs over the couch, and into the Author's lap.

"Yuno has herself a little..idea.." she mused, as her heels brushed against his lap. "The Author has trouble with these kind of shows....But, perhaps if Yuno were to...distract him from some of these moments..."

The Author flushed, as her feet found what they were looking for, as she pulled her drink to her lips.

"Then perhaps...He will be able to properly enjoy this..."

Her legs lightly pressed together as she squeezed, the movie going along quietly.

"So, just keep those eyes open.." she whispered, in a low tone. "Or you might miss a bit of Yuno's....Show.."

Chiwa:

The orange haired Chihuahua grinned as the Author's flushed face stared at her from her remarks....Before shrugging his shoulders.

"Alright, sure." he called, meeting her grin with his own. "I'd be fine demonstrating anything she'd want to see."

The orange haired girl's gaze met with his....and for the first time, Chiwa had felt.....Modesty...

Something about the emotion in his eyes....It provoked a long-thought-gone feeling of shame...As she flushed brightly.

"W..wait...You know..." Chiwa called, as she gestured. "I...I think she'd appreciate it more if you gave her the...Hands-On Treatment."

The Author's gaze shifted a bit, a cocky smirk on his lips.

"Any objections?" the boy asked the red haired girl, who shook her head.

"Nope!" she called, with an oblivious smile. "Do whatever you want! Chiwa, you'll stay and watch, right?"

"R..Right!" Chiwa nodded along, as the Author moved over to the red haired girl, his hands sliding up her shirt.

"Well, for starters...There's simple groping.." he called softly, hands moving to squeeze at the red haired girl's breasts. "Though this kind of over-the-garment kind is standard....When you're close, one tends to reach under.."

Chiwa's eyes were glued on the girl....As she leaned back with a flush.

"Go on....Reach under." the red haired girl whispered softly, as the Author's hands slid down.

"If you insist.."

The Author's hands didn't only crawl up the girl's shirt, but completely lifted it, her own sizable bust looking even larger than before. Chiwa's eyes seemed glued to the girl's now-ample bust, a purple bra covering her own perking nipples....

"O..Ohhhnnnn..."

The orange haired girl's hands dipped to the front of her dress, having to suppress her own growing desires, before they could be confused for another kind of liquid.....

"Mmmmthhh....More....More.."

The Author looked up at Chiwa with a lustful gaze, before starting to slide one of her hands down, into the girl's skirt....

"Pay Attention, because this is when it gets.....good..."

Chiwa shivered as she watched the boy's hand move down...almost feeling it running down her own skin.....

'M..Mmmthh...I didn't know...I could enjoy....watching like this...'

Sanni:

The Author continued along the path with the silver haired girl, going down a crowded, busy street....

"Do you think any of them know?" he whispered to the girl, who felt herself flushing a bit....

"N...No..I don't think..." the girl called quietly, as the Author held out another large can of energy drink, a commanding presence in his eyes....

"That won't do." he snapped, sternly. "Drink. Quickly, Sanni."

The girl quickly nodded as she started to tilt back the beverage....A sudden shaking starting to rock her off her feet....As something soft fell under her...

"A...Awah..?" she sounded, as an intercom suddenly blared to life.

'Please remain seated....We are currently experiencing heavy turbulence....'

She could hear rainfall crashing along the outside of what she had found herself in, a vicious gushing of liquid splashing against what she could only presume was the outside of an airplane. The sudden change in altitude didn't seem to afflict her, but the sudden vicious rocking...Plus the prolonged, vicious splashing of waters....

"N...Nnnnghhh...."

Sanni could feel her legs crossing in her own seat, glancing around at the crowded plane...the Author sitting between her, and the path down the middle of the plane.

"We'll be landing in thirty minutes or so." he stated, passing her another can. "You are to drink this, and hold it until then, at least. Unless you want everyone to know about your secret..."

Sanni winced as she started to down the other beverage, feeling her legs squeeze together tightly....

'Thirty minutes...' she thought, as her body started to tense up as the plane seemed to rock up and down once more, more turbulence hitting the plane.. 'With all this shaking.....the sounds of water.....and layers...Will I...'

Taylor:

It was quite impressive how out-of-shape the Author seemed to be, barely keeping up a pace on the treadmill, as Taylor easily doubled his pace.

"C'mon slowpoke!" she called, pacing forward. "Pick up the pace!"

"Nnth...Sorry, but I'm not a physical kind of dude." the Author called, starting to slow the pace even further. "Much less....For sprinting..."

"So, are you one of those kind of guys with all talk, but no endurance?" Taylor chuckled, as the Author shook his head.

"Tch, I've got endurance for days." he called, defiantly. "It's the raw power that i lack."

"Heheh...So, technique, but no physique?" she added, as the Author rolled his eyes. "Well, why don't you sit back..and watch a pro handle this?"

The girl quickly moved over to some weight lifting, feeling herself get strangely pumped up.

"I'll spot you then." the Author called, as the girl knelt down, and lifted with both hands, pulling it up without any worries.

"Heh..How do you like that?" she called, before tossing it back down...The Author's eyes quickly moving from staring at..something....

"I think you should go a bit further." he called, as the girl grinned, and started to slide on more weights...

"Of course." she called, before starting to lift it up more, the Author's gaze going downward.....

Her black shorts lightly silhouetting her features and curves....As she held it high above her head.

"I'm on top of the world!" she called out, quickly. "And nothing's gonna....Gah..!"

The girl nearly dropped the weights on herself as the Author's hand caught the bell....Or rather, a blue hand seemed to grab it.

"Careful." he called, setting it down. "That could have been really bad.."

"A..Ah? O...Oh..Y..yeah..right.." Taylor called, lightly hunched over at this.....

"You okay?" the Author called as she all too quickly stood up, turning away from him.

"A..Anyways! Let's uh...find something else to do real quick!" she called, as the Author's mouth curled into a smile....

'Looks like she's wearing white under those..' he thought as a noticeable tear could be seen from her shorts.....And, unbeknownst to the Author...

'I..I hope that leak was as small as it feels.....'

Arya:

"R..right...And this one is... 'To be.'"

"...Correct, Miss Arya." the Teacher called. "Now, if you'll turn to page twenty...."

There was a long, loud ringing at this...As the crowd of students immediately started to barrel out the doors....The Teacher sighing as well...

"Buncha brats..." she called, before starting out as well..Arya's hand dipping down to her skirt...

"F..First period was no problem.." she called to the Author, who merely chuckled.

"Bouncing, squirming, and shifting the whole time. Hardly 'No problem.'" the Author called, with a grin. "What's your plan for making it through second and third?"

"N..Nnghh..That's easy." Arya stated firmly, before starting over to her desk, and pressing the front of her skirt to the corner of her desk. "I just need a little....encouragement to keep it all in..."

The Author gave an amused grin at this....Watching as Arya lightly stood on her tip-toes....Then back down on her heels, grinding the edge of the desk against her skirt.

"Mmmmm...Ohhh..Ohhh, that's hitting the spot..." Arya mused, as the Author gave a small wave.

"Careful...Or you'll be coming and going." he mused, as the girl shook her head.

"H...hah...Haaaaaah...I'll...I'll be fiiiiiiine..." she groaned out, before backing off....Just in time for a new flock of students to charge into the room....

"Take your Seat, Miss Arya." the Teacher's voice called, as she nodded, and moved over.

"R..right!" she started, taking her seat....and then suddenly flinching.

"Problem?" the Author called, as Arya's fingers ran against the side of what used to be her chair.....Now a beautiful, porcelain commode.

"N..No..Of course n..Not.." she called with a grin...before one could hear a loud Fluuuuuuuuuush of water running through the commode....Prompting a visible shudder from the girl....

"Try to keep those dry, now." the Author mused, as the camera zoomed to the clock. "Two hours to go from here..."

Akeno:

"Mmmm.....So, are you going to confess immediately?" Akeno mused, brushing her fingers along the boy's chin. "Or....do I get to have...fun?"

The Author gave her a slightly defiant look at her, a cocky smirk.

"Try me." he snapped, as Akeno's fingers curled.

"Good." she cooed, before dancing up and unbuttoning his own garments....His own excitement at the girl's scene showing itself evident. "I was worried you'd give in immediately.."

"Mmmth...Unfounded there." he quipped, as the Officer slowly ran her fingers up and down him......Lightly teasing along the tip.

"Mmmm...Enough to work with.." she mused, as her thumb ran over the top. "This is stage One...."

She ran her hands up and down....Up..and down..Stroking at a slow, steady pace.

"Ready to confess?" she asked, as the Author shook his head quietly. "Good...Let's up the difficulty..."

She sped up her stroking, watching as the Author's Face slightly shifted....And she ran her fingers over her own top....The button flying off as her own ample breasts were now on near-full display, masked only by a black, lingerie bra that did little to dissuade the imagination from imaging what was underneath.

"Stage Two...." she mused, starting to lightly point him at her breasts, leaning down. "You could spray on them, if you wanted. Just...Confess.."

"Tch...You'll have to....Nnn...Do better than that." he protested, as the girl gave a playful grin, kneeling herself down so her soft, ample bosom now teased at the top of his excitement, slowly enveloping it in her warm bosom.

"Mmm...I intend to..."

==================================================================================================================================

Saril: Mmmm...Tasty, tasty modifiers... *She crosses her legs, a hand resting in her lap* I think I'm having quite a lot of fun with this.... Perhaps a touch more....Tell me what you want to see, and I'll whisper those sweet little nothings in our playmates ears.....

Saril has requested for your desires. It would be wise to tell her flat out... (Which may lead to her indulging The Audience's desires a bit more...)

[Desire Designation: (This is the format for deciding what you want to see. Saril wants your desire....So now's a good time to reveal it.

Girl: (Which Girl is the object of your Desire? (Which Girl do you wish to propose lust towards?]
Desire:
(What do you want to see happen with/to this girl?)
Notes: (Any extra Details, including what the Author should do, if applicable)]

Saril: Mm..Mmmthhh....But, to be careful....One should suggest Desires for At least 2 girls. I will be choosing one for each girl, after all...So, the more options, the better.

1. For Taylor, I want her to be in the middle of a weight-lifting contest, in front of the public, desperate to pee. Her shorts were also torn on the butt, revealing her panties to the world without her knowing. She has to lift weights multiple times, each time spurting a little bit more. And in the end, she lost it all at the final, heaviest set of weights.

2. For Arya, I want her to leak in the front of the class while doing a problem, leaving a trail of urine going down her exposed thighs. Not full-blown wetting, but enough for anyone who has a sharp eye to notice that she has an accident.

Girl: Sanni
Desire: She sees some......THING on the WING!

the-twilight-zone-nightmare-at-20000-fee
Notes: nobody else can see it

Girl: Arya
Desire:
 the teacher sees her squirming and tells her to stop it or she will get detention 
Notes: the lesson for this period is about how the bladder works

where did you get that teacher and her students anyway Saril? Are they your disciples?

Edited by Mr.Angry-eyes (see edit history)

Girl: Akeno

Desire: Akeno will continue to seduce the author by kissing teasing the neck, mouth, ear of the author as she continues to stroking the author, while she invites the author to play with her breasts.

Akeno will sit on the author's lap, stroking and inviting the author to rub her girlhood, Akeno will just remind the author of her other needs "Let's gooo author, the sooner I end this, the sooner I can go" she needs to go, like never before she needed to go, she just went to the toilet for morning, and after that she continued drinking more and more liquid diuretics, but Akeno is a strong girl and with composure, part of her speech was purposely international to excite sexually the author, she can hold on, but just as a precaution she is using her gift.

the author receives the final blow when Akeno begins to make his fatal titjob, along with her bladder, this is just too much for her, now the only thing that prevents akeno releasing wll her hot holy golden lemonade are Eoria's panties.

after our exemplary cop manages to get the suspect's confession by putting aside his own needs, Akeno will be able to indulge in lust and fulfill the request of a fan who wanted to see her being submissive with someone mastering her bladder. ( the author will be responsible for deciding where she will go Just like in her nightmare and for relieving Eoria's panties, the author will be torturing Akeno's bladder throughout the story, just as Akeno will not fail to make jokes about how she has to pee, and about the author's lust)

Notes: when the author takes off Akeno's panties, she will burst as when opening a bottle of soda that had been shaken for a long time.

Girl: Yuno

Desire: Yuno will tell the author about her Faust and about the things she likes to do with Faust, and she will do things with the author with the intent of the author to see this.

Notes: the author will have a hard time trying to resist the urge to play with Yuno's rump

4 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

Saril: Thisssss....Thisss  is the kind of fun I'm looking forrrrrr! *Shivers, looking quite pleased at this submission* More like this, please!

11 hours ago, Keita123 said:

Saril: Mmmmthh!! Also acceptable!

4 hours ago, Mr.Angry-eyes said:

AuthorFaust: They're artificial constructs, generated by a mixture of the wills of those in the bedroom.

- Sanni walks off the plane only to enter an arcade with lots of drinks but no easily accesible bathrooms. She gets distracted by a game and refuses to go to the bathroom.

- Arya has to do group work for second period, and thus has to hide her need to pee. She has football in third period and her dribbling and kicking is compromised by the ballast in her bladder, and she has to drink a lot to avoid thirst. Lunch arrives, but she has to get in line for lunch and buys a huge drink, and is too busy hanging with Faust to use the bathroom. Finally, fourth period comes and she is absolutely on the verge of wetting herself for the whole thing. Does Arya make it through?

Edited by Trickling Down (see edit history)

Desire 1: Chiwa

Completely glued to and amazed by the display in front of her, Chiwa's attention drifts from her filling bladder over to the action happening. For the first time in a while, Chiwa realises how little she knows about the concept of love-making and the sorts of things people in intimate relationships do. After all, the only kind of 'adult' material she's ever seen are the pictures in 'Omo-Weekly', and the majority of them are on clothed wetting, and nearly (if not) all the models in the magazine are females. Her mind in swimming with a mixture of confusion, nervousness and, most of all, innocent intrigue.

As Director-Faust lets his skillful hands do the work, Chiwa is left feeling another need rising in the pit of her abdomen. That need is that of intense arousal. Part of her longs to be in the position her friend is in, feeling the masterful movements of Director-Faust across her small breasts, having them cupped, teased and loved in the hands of a professional Eroist. However, her conflicting mind is also very bashful and shy, which prevents her from speaking up and offering herself to pleasure. She believes that her underdeveloped body couldn't bring Director-Faust as much pleasure as the ample assets of her friend can, and is ashamed at her own lack of womanhood. So, she resigns herself to watching.

Just as her friend is bought to the climax, Chiwa feels a lengthy leak escape her lower regions and her mind is pulled back to the gripping reality that she is now on the cusp of wetting herself. With a startled gasp, her hands dart down to her rushing rivers and she just about manages to cut off the flow, but not before her panties and skirt are noticeably bathed in her fleeing fluids. As Director-Faust has now pleasured the charge he was given, he turns to the doubled over Chiwa, who evidently is seconds away from flooding her panties. Now for the finale.

Director-Faust, being the gentleman Eroist that he is, couldn't just leave a girl hanging on the edge of a climax-induced wetting. His Eye of the Goddess allows him to see just how full Chiwa is, how aroused she is and a rough estimation of how long left before the Great Chiwa Geyser erupts forth. With gentle words and actions, Director-Faust eases Chiwa down onto the floor, noticing just how much like a prone puppy she looks with her pent up piddle pattering out of her at a steady pace past her hold. The two exchange glances, Chiwa both nervous and excited about what might happen, and Director-Faust teases a single finger across her quivering queen and, with a moan of pleasure and shock, Chiwa's fountain flushes forth, gushing out of her as her lustful tension's love-juices flow along with the Chiwa Waterfall. Once it's all over, Chiwa gives Director-Faust a kiss on the cheek, thanking him for his 'education', feeling the first seeds of attraction bloom in her heart.

//I think I went a little overboard with this. =/ Oh well, take what's needed. I've got a second one, but it won't be as in-depth as this one.\\

Desire 2: Yuno

The movements required for Yuno's foot-job of Director-Faust's member requires her to weaken certain muscles (namely those for holding) to allow her deft digits to provide an ample distraction. She can feel her body's urges to let her stream slide through her slit, but, being the diligent girl she is, she doesn't allow it to deter her from distracting Director-Faust, which, ultimately, ends pretty badly (for her).

With her needs rising, in both the bladder and libido departments, Yuno's tinkle tormented twatty trembles in exertion. Director-Faust is nearing an ejection of his own libido fluids, and, through some stroke of luck, just as Director-Faust's lust volcano erupts its sticky white fluids into his pants, Yuno loses control of her bladder, which causes her tremendous tsunami to burst forth and splatter across the couch, kind of like how Director-Faust's ejection would've gone, had there not been his pants in the way.

Girl: Yuno

Desire: Since the movie doesn't seem to be affecting Yuno to much I think she should play a little game with herself.  She should relax her bladder just enough to almost leak and try to hold on.  The only time she allows herself a break is if something actually manages to scare her.

Girl : Taylor

Desire: I want her to move on to exercises that involve stretching.  Squats, sit-ups, splits, etc.  Maybe she can even do something with a yoga ball.  She did say she wanted to train her bladder after all.  

Girl: Sanni
Desire:
Slowly losing herself from the torturous conditions of both her environment and bladder. Locked within her cramped confined chair with nothing but her bladder eating her endurance away. With no where to run, she resorts to requesting the Author for her enchanted bondage ropes to provide some aid through their descent. Her body boldly shivers as the Director places his hands on her bloated belly, Sanni suddenly squeaks as she feels herself enveloped by a snake-like shibari underneath her clothes. Unlike before, it was much tighter and aggressive, almost like being constricted and swallowed alive. Her so-called confident iron wall began to corrode away as the venomous pleasure spreads throughout her body, unable to keep that strong facade with the unbearable urge to squirm and squeal.

Fifteen minutes till touch down, literally everything was going downwards, Sanni felt as though she was descending to her doom, she has never felt the necessity or urgency for relief like this before. It felt like the brewing storm was not only outside but inside her bladder. The Author sadistically encouraged her on, testing her beyond any conceivable limits. Even on this freezing battle field, sweat slowly slid down Sanni's face as she tried to retain her hope. Her determination to hold and perseverance to continue despite her body's surrendering signals, an unwinnable war. 

Unbelievably against almost all odds, the landing was quite smooth and Sanni was still mentally marching forward. However, as they taxied down the endless runway like a turtle, she prepared herself for the next mountain; standing up. Author-Faust easily popped out of their seat without any hassles, on the other hand, Sanni was the polar opposite with her stead robotic rise. Trying to keep it together as she felt as though she was going to explode physically like a time bomb, and mentally from the plethora of pleasure and pain. The Author quickly escaped to leave the dreaded dense capsule, forcing Sanni to hasten her one-dimensional pace.

As soon as they left the plane, Sanni's friend and their family recognized her. Sanni glances over at the growing lavatory line but Director-Faust deliberately delays her by starting a conversation. Challenging her to uphold her predicament, hiding both her pleasurable desperation and layers along with trying not to embarrass herself with an accident.

Desire:
Her ears bombarded with constant flushing, driving not only her own desperation but also her libido into new scales. Everyone else doesn't seem to bat an eye towards the unusualness, unsure if it's just an illusion or an usable toilet. However, this isn't any normal toilet, it's a high tech Japanese porcelain commode which can spray jets of water and even massages. Being curious to explore the different utilities, she decides to do it discreetly while the teacher rambles on.

On 9/26/2017 at 6:52 AM, Mr.Angry-eyes said:

Desire: the teacher sees her squirming and tells her to stop it or she will get detention 

Agreed. And to add, she is squirming and filling to limits beyond what she ever knew she could hold. Holding directly on her overworked, oversaturated outlet. 

In her final moments of desperation, in her hour of greatest need, before she explodes, she retrieves her lunch box and uses it as an emergency piddle receptacle to take the edge off, but not lose the entire ocean. Since she has a hard time stopping, this requires direct messy intervention with her exhausted girlhood. Maybe even some desperate lewd stimulation to calm the waves crashing against her feminine gates...

On 26/09/2017 at 4:08 AM, Keita123 said:

For Arya, I want her to leak in the front of the class while doing a problem, leaving a trail of urine going down her exposed thighs. Not full-blown wetting, but enough for anyone who has a sharp eye to notice that she has an accident.

On 26/09/2017 at 10:52 AM, Mr.Angry-eyes said:

On 27/09/2017 at 1:49 AM, Luna said:

Her ears bombarded with constant flushing, driving not only her own desperation but also her libido into new scales.

I guess I love to see this 3 together lol this os my desire ( I'm just not sure if I want see the part about the japanese toilet )

maybe having a random friend of Taylor touching her whole body while she's doing the exercises, sort of like the classic Yuri anime fan service with a touch omorashi with Taylor's girl looking at Taylor's crotch talking "look you're leaking , your pussy is shaking, how are you always trying to hold it?!? you should go "as the girl slides her finger over Taylor's bladder by leaning her breasts against Taylor's back while Taylor is lifting the weight the girl would be biting Taylor's ear and while kissing her ear whispering things, things to make Taylor pee, as if reminding Taylor when she ran out and their Wc with the door open because she was very desperate, or for things, initially I would like to have Fauxstus in the Yuri fan service with Taylor , but I do not know if that would be allowed, so if it were possible I would choose to have Fauxstus, if fauxstus is not allowed it would just be a random girl friend of Taylor.

Yuno:

"Mmmm....Still enjoying the movie?"

By the time the camera's gotten back to Yuno's section, the Author's face has completely shifted from being mildly terrified of the movie...To a sort of pained, lustful groan....As the girl's feet continued to rub directly at him.

"N..Nnnghh...Y..Yeah..Yeah." the Author answered with a flush, moaning. "S..something tells me you....won't be able to keep it up too much longer yourself.."

"Nnnn...Y..Yuno's fine.." she sounds quietly, feeling her girlhood starting to tremble a bit. "Though...Though we're about to get to the really intense parts of the movie..."

"Ah...You..don't say....." the Author called, starting to go back to his usual anxious expression, as the girl leaned up.

"But....But Yuno has a plan for that..." she mused quickly...suddenly pulling her feet back, and standing up. "Something to....up the intensity."

Yuno then moves over to the Author's side of the couch, bends over to undo a button on his pants, and then quickly sits down in his lap, her plump rump mooshing a certain part of him....

"A..Ah..?!" the Author gasped, as the girl kept digging her bottom into him....Her deft hands starting to pull a certain protrusion out from under his garments, and between her thighs.

"Mmmm...Yuno knows the Author wanted to see her show, but she thinks..." the girl mused, as her pink panties brushed against his excitement..The girl now rocking her hips up and down in his lap. "The author feeling it might be more...intense."

The Author, now little more than a stiff chair in his motions, and flustered expression, merely nodded his head weakly as Yuno's hips scooted back..and forth..Up...and down... Her quivering ladyhood pressing up against him with every motion...warming with every few gestures....

People died, and victims were quickly met their gruesome ends on the movie....As Yuno kept teasing the Author....Edging him ever closer to a demanded release...As she kept wriggling her bottom into his hips..Grinding into his excitement....Before she suddenly stopped..and turned around to face the Author.

"Nnn..Yuno's looking away for a bit..." she pouted cutely as she resumed grinding viciously, burying her head in the Author's shoulder. "Cause there's a really scary part......."

Thighs squeezed tightly around the boy's waist, as her girlhood trembled...quivering with desire, along the pulsing excitement....

"About.....To...."

Her eyes squeezed shut....And she looked like she was gritting her teeth...as she whispered in the Author's ear, tersely...

"Cum..."

A LOUD shriek could be heard from a last-second jump scare in the movie....And, with it, a growing warmth quickly saturating the Author's garments, and the conjured couch.

"Aaagghhhh...Mmmmthhhh....Nnnnnn...!!!" the pinkette groaned out her as her tensed up tinkle-tormented twatty quickly poured out a torrent of pent-up fluids...rubbing and grinding against the Author as she deftly..swiftly peed her pink panties....purposefully......

Feeling a telltale pulsing from the Author, as she felt the world around her shimmering....fading...twisting back to nothing....

Chiwa:

"Ahhh.....Ahh..."

Chiwa was entranced by the Author's skillful work, fingers dancing over her friend's ample features, and sizable thighs. She found herself positively tingling with a sort of lewd excitement upon watching her friend's expression shift from a calm modesty...Twisting into a look of vulgar anguish.... Face flushed with heat, as she let out noises Chiwa had no idea the girl could even make....

"Mmmmghhh....Mmmaaahhh...Ahhh..!" her friend moaned out as Chiwa found her legs pressing together... A sudden rise in pressure prompting her to arrest her thoughts in that moment..

'Ah...I..I can't lose it.... I've barely done anything..!' the girl thought, digging into her dress. 'I've been watching them...But, I haven't been able to do anything myself...'

The girl's eyes rested on her friend at this.... At the features she currently lacked. For the first time, as he squeezed, and rubbed at them.....She felt a bit....

Sad.

'What was I thinking, trying to win a contest of Sexy, when I'm clearly not suited...?' she lightly thought, picturing the others. 'I mean....some people might go for my type, but when they're presented with a body like that.....who would settle?'

The girl couldn't sulk forever though, as a pair of hands suddenly held at her shoulders gently, starting to run down.

"Don't sell yourself short, Chiwa." the Author's voice called from behind her, as she quickly turned her head...seeing.... a Second Author?!

"Ah?!" she gasped, as the Author's hands gently rubbed down her sides.

"Not everyone can be a titty monster like your pal there." he mused, sliding his hands down. "But, outer appearances aren't solely what contributes to sexiness. You can have plenty of other charm points outside of a curvaceous body, you know..."

She could feel his hands moving to her thighs, gently caressing them through her dress for a few...tender moments, as Chiwa felt something else poking along her bottom.

"Not that your rump is anything less than amazing, of course."

Chiwa felt her face burning with a strange mixture of shame and relief.....As the Author's hands slid on up her dress, rubbing her thighs directly. The girl felt a warmth starting to run through her anew at this....As Chiwa's 'Friend' suddenly seemed a lot closer than before.

"Go on...She's part of your world here, after all." the Author nudged, fingers brushing across a certain part of her...Prompting a sharp, quick gasp...As she leaned forward....her lips meeting her crimson haired friend's.

"Ah...? Mmmmmthhh.."  her friend's alluring voice sounded out as the orange haired Chihuahua found her tongue quickly battling the others....Sloppy kisses turning into some experimental rubs, and squeezes of her own. She could feel the ample bust of her fried with one hand....And the tight, firm bottom of her too. Chiwa groaned into the girl's tongue, feeling the Author's fingers quickening their pace....Rubbing her faster and faster...

Pssssssh

As Chiwa found herself moaning loudly, the first squirt of many to escape her as she found her body's aching protests of piddle-need melt away to the raw desire for this to continue.... For her hands to find more of the friend's body...For her tongue to win the war against the other girl's....

For the fingers of the Author to rub just...a. bit...more.....Until.....

"Mmmthhh..MGGHAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAH..!"

In a fell motion...one last run over her girlhood.....She felt everything rush out of her in a spill.... A mixture of her prolonged relief....And the intense desire she felt. Chiwa found herself pressing against the fingers for a few more heavenly moments....chasing the warm, amazing sensation again..and again...As she felt her head growing a bit light... The sheer mass of the release clouding her mind...as the world around her started to flicker...

============================================================================================================

[More on the way]

Sanni:

"Mmmghh.....Nnnthh.."

The Athletic girl found herself clenching at her lower muscles with an intensity that could turn coal to diamonds...As she continued to struggle, and fight to keep her garments dry, amidst the jumping...bouncing plane....

"Quite the intense ride, don't you think?" the Author mused with a twisted grin on his face...Sanni's face scrunched up in effort to keep it back...

"Nnn..H..Help....." she choked out, as the Author turned.

"Mm? What was that?" he mused as he leaned in, the girl lifting her shirt a bit...

"P..please...I need your help.." she groaned... "I don't know if I can.....make.."

The Author's hand quickly moved to her bloated belly, running over it to prompt some shudders from the girl...as she groaned loudly....

"I'd say you've got about twenty more minutes in you." he mused, fingers twirling and lingering a bit more. "And, since the ride is only ten more...You'll have plenty of time to find a bathroom."

"But...!" Sanni protested, before feeling something under her layers starting to rub and grind against her most tender, sensual places....prompting a rise of a different kind of heat in her.

"Come on, you can last another ten minutes." he mused, with the same, evil grin. "just try to not think of the ocean we're flying over. Or, the tides...Or anything else that could...distract you."

She knew he was getting a sick thrill out of torturing her like that...But, the way the feeling under her clothes writhed......Ground...and constricted against her....

She couldn't muster up the energy to defy him in any way....Having to resign herself to merely going along with the vulgar plans...as the plane kept flying....

Six....seven.....Eight minutes passed, as she kept in her seat...The wriggling under her seat, and inside of her garments growing swifter, and steadier as time eked on....

"H..How...How much longer..?" she dared to ask, as the Author gave a light look at a watch.....Smiling.

"Just a few more minutes." he mused, the girl letting out a dull, pained groan...As the plane started to descend......

'Now arriving at your Destination. Please, remain seated until further notice.'

"Wh..What?!" Sanni exclaimed, bending over slightly. "But...I need to GO! NOW!"

"SANNI!" the Author's voice shouted out, in a firm command. "You Will remain seated...and you will not fuss about it, lest you want to cause a scene so everyone can watch you piss yourself like a little girl. Do you want that?!"

Sanni found herself shrinking back into her seat....A tangled mess of need, as she lowered her head.

"N..No... Sorry.." she uttered out, as the Author leaned back...A smug look on his face.

"Good girl."

Seconds felt like hours...Minutes...like days...As the girl silently suffered...writhing..shifting..and twisting in growing agony...as her sensations quickly rose to impossible levels....Feeling like another drop would have her pop like a balloon....When finally, the intercom came to life.

'You may now unbuckle, and depart from the plane. Thank you for flying, Air Chell...'

Sanni quickly unbuckled her seat as the Author got up, standing in between her, and the mass of people that were between her, and getting some much needed relief....

The line couldn't move fast enough, as Sanni weaved and dodged to avoid random elbows that could spell her doom...The twisting, wriggling sensation starting to heat her body up to a level that combatted her bladder for dominance...As she slowly......eventually...paced her way off the plane......Looking out hastily for a bathroom...Seeing one a short distance away...

"Finally..!" she started, before the Author's hand caught hers, pulling her back.

"Ah look! There's everyone!" he called out, as Sanni felt her stomach drop....

Awaiting for them was not just a mass of strangers...but, her actual family....all wandering around...waving and staring openly as she struggled to pull away.... The line to the bathroom growing swiftly as the Author's hand tugged her closer.

"Don't wanna keep them waiting, after all.." he mused....Stopping only as Sanni's body locked up.....Freezing in place. "Ah..? Sanni?"

It was like a waterfall had erupted from her garments.... A low, deep hissing could be heard as the liquid fought against her layers of clothing....starting to heavily GUUUUUSH into her many garments....soaking...staining....peeking through inches at a time....As her family started to approach...The girl's sudden spraying giving her no chance at recovery...No moments of reprieve....

Just the gnawing, growing sensation of warmth, cascading down her thighs, and through her garments. It would take upwards of two to three minutes to fully let her waters out, with her attempts at resisting...but, the writing was on the wall...And she was too far gone to stop...

"Heh...Looks like your clock is a few minutes fast, Sanni."

A few parting words...as the warmth finally peeked through into her outermost layer...And Sanni wished she could disappear....

The world around her fading at that...

===============================================================================================================================

Taylor:

"Nnn...Nnnnghhh..." Taylor's voice grunted as she lifted some more weights....trying to keep herself in control, as she kept exercising, the Author starting to spin his arms around, as he gestured to the side.

"I think we should stop with the muscle-y, strain-y parts..." he mused, as a blue mat started to flow out. "And, instead do a bit of stretching, yeah?"

"Ah...Ah..sure..!" Taylor called, thankful for a more relaxing manner. "Being Flexible is important too, yeah?"

She grabbed her own mat at this, and started to sit down on it, the Author stretching his legs out.

"Something simple to start out..." he mused, leaning over to touch at his toes....Taylor nodding.

"R..right.." she stated, bending over carefully... So as to not jar her bladder too much, and touching her toes with ease. As she leaned back, the Author gave a devious looking grin...As he turned.

"Could you show me some other moves? I can't say I've done Yoga for very long."

"Ah....S..Sure.." she stated, as she sat up. "Which ones..?"

"I've got a few in mind..." he mused, pulling out a book..As he started to read them off.

"First off, balancing table."

Taylor sat on the ground for a bit, before raising herself with one knee and arm, holding the other leg and arm out as if she was the surface of something....

"Next up, Downward Dog." the Author mused, as Taylor lightly flushed....resting her head on the ground, as he held her rump high in the air....Her shorts stretching out over her tensed bottom...And lightly showing off a small, but shiny wet spot...

"nice...Nice.." the author mused, lightly pressing a hand to her bottom. "Now, the Garland.."

She lightly tensed up her thighs at the contact...but eventually knelt down, in what looked like a squat fit for loosing waters..clasping her hands together....

Her girlhood lightly quivered at the tempting gesture...But, she couldn't loose waters yet...Not while....

"Now, the Cobra."

She dreaded this moment.... She'd have to lay flat, and raise up her upper body slightly...Trying to minimize the time she applied pressure to her growing bladder...As she went into position...

"N..Nnnn...!" she sounded as she moved into position, trying to quell her bladder as she pulled herself up with her hands, while keeping her lower body on the floor.

"Mmm..Must be hard.." the Author mused, as he twirled his fingers. "Now, last one....I swear. I wanna see...a Bridge."

Taylor could do bridge.... She let herself ease down into a laying position again, before rolling onto her back, and hoisting up her hips..Holding herself up neatly, as the Author swiftly moved over...fingers moving to a certain part of her.

"Now...Hold it..." he mused, fingers dancing over a bulge in her lower belly. "For two minutes..."

Taylor gasped as his fingers pressed, looking up.

"H..Hey...! wh.what are..." she started, as the Author's fingers pressed in sharply, with a grin.

"We're working out all kinds of muscles here, Taylor." he mused, fingers glowing blue. "Especially the holding ones..."

Taylor's firm resolve had been impressive...and her movements, masterful.... But, a sudden weight started to grow in her bladder as the Author's fingers continued to explore, coax, and otherwise tease her bladder...as the time slowly ticked down...

"Just thirty more seconds..." he mused, caressing her bloating tank for a few moments. "And then..It'll be...done."

Taylor bit her lips, and groaned as her legs shook....Her garments on full display for the camera, as she clenched her lower muscles with everything she had...fighting to keep her body in position for the bridge...as time ticked down....

"five....Four....Three...Two.......One....!"

WHUMPF

Taylor's bottom slammed against the mat unceremoniously at this, the pose and her growing need having put an immense strain on her to keep solid...

Pssss.....Ssspppspsshhhh...

One of which was felled by said sudden drop. Taylor could feel her face burn red as her shorts were flash soaked by the sudden impact, quickly pooling between her thighs as she struggled to sit up.

"A..Ah..! Nonono..! No..!" she stammered, gripping herself tightly. "No...No..! I haven't..! I..I can't..!"

It was hopeless....She couldn't stop. The Author gave a small, lewd grin at this...Gesturing over to the showers.

"Guess you couldn't quite hold that..." he mused, as the girl eventually stopped flooding. "I'll clean up..you go on to the showers.."

Taylor flushed as she stood up....starting towards the showers to wash up......A touch flustered...and more than a mite ashamed at her lack of control...As the world faded out....

======================================================================================================================================

[More to come]

Arya:

"Nnnn...Nnn..!'"

"Miss Arya, if you can't stop making noises, we will send you to detention." the Teacher quickly snapped at the girl, who found herself flushing sharply.

"Ah..!...S..Sorry!" she answered quietly, a few kids laughing at her..as she pressed her legs together....Trying to fight the inevitable....

"She seems like a bitch." the Author called to Arya, who shook her head a bit.

"She's....Nn..not usually..this bad..'" she started, pressing her hands to her pantied girlhood. "But...I guess she's just..in a bad mood..."

"Heh...I have a plan then.." the Author called, as Arya glanced around....Looking for him.

"Ah..?"

Suddenly, the female figure leading her class was replaced by a familiar mage...with a devilishly sinister look on his face.

"Today, we'll be talking about the human process of micturition ." he called out, gesturing to the class as a drawing started to form behind him on the blackboard...of a Human bladder.. "can anyone tell me what micturition is? Arya?"

The girl found herself squeezing her legs tightly, as she stood up.....quivering slightly..

"Um...You...Mean...peeing?" she asked, as the Author nodded.

"Correct." he stated, firmly. "Micturition, otherwise known as Voiding, uresis, emiction, urination, or..'peeing' as Miss Arya stated...Is the Urinary system's form of expulsion to outside of the body. It is accepted as 'normal' to have to go as many as seven times a day.... Or more, in the case of someone having too much of the school's lemonade day...Right?"

A few laughs could be heard from the class as Arya wriggled in her seat...fighting the urge a bit more...

"Of course, one's urine is contained in their bladder.... And, if held to excess..what happens, class?"

Arya didn't want to hear this..but the class was ready to answer immediately.

"A wetting!"

Arya's legs scissored, as the Author chuckled.

"Perhaps. If there is some garment in danger." he mused, waving a hand. "Involuntary urination will occur, if the bladder hits a certain threshold. It's a smart organ, after all, and won't stall too long for something as simple as 'Shame' or 'Embarrassment.' Indeed, you could push yourself to the very limits, but it'll find it's way to void as soon as you're properly full.... Much like Miss Arya seems to be hitting."

The girl's face flushed bright red As the Author waved a hand, gesturing.

"Why don't you come up here, and show us an example, mIss Arya?" he mused, with a sinister grin. "I'm sure everyone would love to see you giving us a live demonstration of Micturition."

Arya wanted to protest, but found herself sitting spread-eagle on the desk in moments...A flash of bonds holding her up firm as the Author's fingers ran over her tinkle-tormented twatty...

"Now, as you can see by the quivering under her garments here, and the swell juuuust under her belly..... Arya is in quite the situation. Her body is sending the signals to let it go...to relax these muscles, and let her waters flow."

Arya was flushing bright red still, trying to close her legs, but being unable..As the Author's hand wandered over her bladder.

"Of course, the bladder isn't quite full at this, but if you apply some pressure.."

His palm rested on her bladder, mooshing it..and prompting a slow leak to spread out over her garments..prompting a gasp.

"You can start the process. And, as I'm sure most of you are aware.."

The girl struggled to clench her rapidly tiring muscles closed....But, found droplet after drop escaping...Spreading the stain across her garments.

"It's rather hard to stop the process for too long, when it's started. Her muscles are exhausted, you see...And, when your muscles are too strained...what do you need to do?"

The class was ready with an answer...giving a word that felt more like a command.

"Relax them!"

Arya's body seemed to comply faster than she could halt it....A warm, sizzling stream starting to spray through her garments.....The cascading torrent running down her thighs, and off the table as the Author gave a grin.....caressing her bladder.

"Annnnnd, that's what happens when your lower muscles relax. You pee."

Arya was flustered beyond belief at the class seeing her wet herself so openly.... Enough she didn't notice the world around her shifting and fading..turning back to....

================================================================================================================================

Akeno:

"Ara....You're quite the tenacious one, aren't you?" Akeno mused, as her bosom wrapped around her prisoner's excitement. "But, I won't let it end, until I get that confession. I'm not permitted to leave until you do, you know..."

The author strained to control his growing enticement, looking at the girl through a half-closed eye as he groaned.

"Y..You're not..?" he stated, as Akeno gave a small smile, and deliberately wiggled her bottom...squeezing more.

"'Fraid not." she mused, squirming. "I told the officer I needed a bathroom break before I could go in here.....Had to empty out the three coffees I'd had earlier today..But he had none of that. Said 'You get that confession out of him before you do anything, Akeno."

"Nnnnthh....And..if you don't..?" the Author asked..as she gave a playful pout, wiggling a bit more.

"You wouldn't make me wet myself, would you?" she pleaded, squeezing her bosom around him more. "I just got these lovely panties, you see..and I'd hate to get anything on them..."

"O..Oh...?" the Author asked, trying not to sound too interested...as the Officer suddenly pulled back, pulling him off of the chair, and pushing him onto the floor.

"Of course..." she called, as she flipped her officer skirt, showing off bright golden panties, before planting them in his face, as she went back to working on his excitement. "They're just...so nice, I couldn't bear to pee in them..... Even after holding it in for seven. Hours.....I just can't find myself letting go in these.."

"Mmm...Or you can't.." he mused, hands sliding free of the cuffs, and cupping a badly overswollen bladder. "This piddle pot should have been emptied a long time ago.."

"Mmmm.....But, I can't do that, until you confess." she mused, as the Author felt her tongue running over him...As if trying to coax him further. "I'll have to sit here, crossed legs....Until you admit to doing the crime..."

"Mmmth...and...if I Confess?" the Author called, pressing firmly on her bloated tank.

"Then...NNNGHHH...Then..Then I'll let you take them off whenever you want.." she groaned, thighs tensing as she fought to push him further. "I won't pee, until you decide..... A fair deal, no?"

"Mmm...Fair enough.." the Author called, leaning up to lick at her. "Then fine...I'll own up. But, we're not leaving this room, until this tank is empty."

"Mmmm....A...As you say.."

The two continued their own little power struggle for a few more agonizing minutes.... The Author's excitement pulsing with AKeno's masterful strokes....given pause only by some timely bladder presses...

Both parties seemed to be reaching their last legs, before the Author finally leaned up.

"Let's finish this.." he mused, leaning up for her panties once more....Before gripping them in her teeth, and starting to tug...

Tug....Tug..

Tug...

"M..Mmmmah?!!!"

It was like a tidal wave suddenly hitting the shore.. A torrent, coming over a desert landscape....A geyser of pent-up waters, spraying out of the girl's womanly place, the moment panties were pulled away from her pussy. Every drop seemed repelled by the golden garments, but the girl's unrelenting torrent contniued to gush and spray all over the stony floor......Quickly pooling under the Author's prone form....Akeno struggling to keep a straight face, despite the ungodly amounts of relief she was feeling...

"Ahhhhhhhnnnnnn..Aggggggghaaaaa....Ohhh...Ohhhh Gods.."  she groaned out as she erupted...continuing to spray for well over a minute of her hefty gusher... Her retained waters far above what she'd ever hold naturally....

A testament to the garment's power.... As the world slowly faded in a rosy mist.......the environment shifting...

==========================================================================================================================================

The worlds all faded back into simple rooms at this, the girls all dressed in their normal attires....Sans several puddles flowing beneath them....

"Ah..?" Yuno sounded first, covering a huge wet stain on her skirt, as the Goddess, and Author nodded their heads.

"This concludes the 'Be Sexy' Portion of our challenge." he stated, flushing. "You are all relieved until the end of the day, where decisions will be made."

"W..wait...Was any of that real?" Chiwa asked quickly with a small flush, as the Goddess gave a little grin, waving her hands.

"Real? Fantasy? Whichever it was....I had quite the time watching." she mused, dodging the question. "And, hopefully, so did the audience. We'll be tallying up votes, and points and such in the meantime...but for now, you're all to get some rest, and relax.... For tonight..the pressure of elimination will be on..."

The girls gave a small nod, and started off at this...Saril leaning in to the Author with a grin.

"Did you have fun?" she teased, as the Grumpy Author averted his eyes.

"Shut up..."

=====================================================================================================================================

[The First Challenge for our group has been finished. Girls have all day to relax, and answer questions, before Elimination. The Be Magical Challenge will be occurring next, so don't change that dial too soon!]

(You are permitted to ask questions to the girls who just performed, the Author, or Saril if you like. And, of note..)

1. Choose your favorite scene of the ones presented. [This will help in deciding who is the first one eliminated] (Be as Thorough, or as simplistic as you like in your answers.]

To Ayra:

did you enjoy your lesson on the human bladder?

To Taylor:

will you continue to train the muscle that failed you?

To Akeno:

Have you ever thought about a career as a professional interrogator?

To Saril:

What was your favorite show and how much do you need to pee?

To Faust:

Well this has certainly been a fun day for you hasn't it?

And my favorite was probably Sanni's