Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Saril's Special Show: Hold it!!! Omo-Idol.

Line order: Chiwa, X, Taylor, Arya, Yuno, Akeno

Chiwa and Arya must pee into a cup without overflowing and then explain their situation.

X must pee into a cup without overflowing and then rub herself for ten seconds. If she overflows the cup she must let someone push her bladder for five seconds.

Taylor must explain her situation and then let someone push her bladder for twenty seconds.

Yuno must strip off all articles of clothing and then pee into half a cup while her hands are under a tap. If she overflows the cup she must drink a quart of her favourite drink and then explain her situation while her hands are under the tap.

Akeno must strip off all articles of clothing and then explain her situation while going through the motions of sitting on the toilet for at least 45 seconds, flushing, washing her hands for at least 15 seconds, and exiting the bathroom, while the shower is running at normal flow and the tap is running into a constantly overflowing container of water at the exact flow rate to mimic peeing, but without peeing. For every second she leaks she must drink a cup of her favourite drink after exiting the bathroom. If required, a bottle will be supplied for her to drink from instead. Also, Akeno will do her challenge prior to everyone peeing so the line might think she peed first.

Saril, make sure those drinks reach their bladders very quickly. Maybe test them on Mist and yourself beforehand?

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There wasn't a long reprieve for the Author, it seemed...As no sooner did he make it to his room, did a knocking ring out. "Nnn...Whattya want?" his voice called the moment the door opened, his h

Saril: So sorry for the long delay, everybody...We hit a few snags, and have some bad news, good news situation. AuthorFaust: The bad news, is that the 'Punishments' will be delayed for a while l

The day would seem like most others, to our lovely contestants....Having been going about their business, until something had occurred to bring them to a certain....limit.... Yet, at a certain mo

Posted Images

On 03/08/2017 at 4:29 PM, Trickling Down said:

Line order: Chiwa, X, Taylor, Arya, Yuno, Akeno

Chiwa and Arya must pee into a cup without overflowing and then explain their situation.

X must pee into a cup without overflowing and then rub herself for ten seconds. If she overflows the cup she must let someone push her bladder for five seconds.

Taylor must explain her situation and then let someone push her bladder for twenty seconds.

Yuno must strip off all articles of clothing and then pee into half a cup while her hands are under a tap. If she overflows the cup she must drink a quart of her favourite drink and then explain her situation while her hands are under the tap.

Akeno must strip off all articles of clothing and then explain her situation while going through the motions of sitting on the toilet for at least 45 seconds, flushing, washing her hands for at least 15 seconds, and exiting the bathroom, while the shower is running at normal flow and the tap is running into a constantly overflowing container of water at the exact flow rate to mimic peeing, but without peeing. For every second she leaks she must drink a cup of her favourite drink after exiting the bathroom. If required, a bottle will be supplied for her to drink from instead. Also, Akeno will do her challenge prior to everyone peeing so the line might think she peed first.

Saril, make sure those drinks reach their bladders very quickly. Maybe test them on Mist and yourself beforehand?

Shia-LaBeouf-really-wants-you-to-justdoit.jpg.2a8d81acb8a44b4a3f77e0e674b48ea8.jpg

The camera pans back to Saril and the short line after a lengthy commercial break......The Author on the other side of the line, as Saril gives a naughty grin.

"My My, Ladies. You certainly brought out the ideas in people." Saril stated to the squirming girls, glancing over at the Author. "Our little pause has given us quite the material to uphold..."

The girls let out a mix of groans and 'ah-?'s of intrigue, as the Goddess lightly pulled out some materialized cards.

"First off, our order.." Saril starts, quietly. "First off, Chiwa. Then Taylor, Arya, Akeno, Yuno, and finally, Attendant X."

While the orange haired Chihuahua seemed a bit relieved to be at the front, Yuno and Arya seemed to be a touch distressed, gripping themselves firmly in anguish...

"Oh, come on girls...There's not that much of a wait this time." Saril teased lightly, with a grin. "Just a little test, for everyone. Certainly, it won't be too trying..."

The girls reluctantly took their places in line, as Saril pulled out the first card...And a sudden, familiar sound started ringing through the halls..

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH

The sounds of a running tap....Or perhaps a mere lighter version of someone else's waters hitting the ground.......The sound prompts everyone to look around anxiously, but other than crossing one's legs tighter, and clenching with a vicious grip, everyone seems no worse for wear...

"Challenge one for everyone.." Saril mused, matter-of-factly. "Withstanding the sounds of temptation..."

It was a clear shock for the girls, but after a few moments of the sound of gushing waters...It seemed that the waves had subsided.

"Now, for our first would-be piddler.." she added, before glancing over to the Author, who unfolded his arms.

"The audience wants to know, in your words.." he stated firmly, leaning against the wall. "How you're feeling right now. 'Specifically, your current...urge."

"We..Well, I really.." Chiwa started, as the Author held up a hand.

"While rubbing yourself. I'm sure it'll help....so long as you don't go overboard."

Chiwa gave a slight blush at this....But, adopted a smaller smile, as her fingers started to go to work, rubbing along her pink shorts...

"Ah....Then..." she started, as one hand seemed rooted in place, while the other one continuously rubbed along her feminine opening, as best she could through the material. "I just..woke up on my own....A bit later than usual, you see....And then...I started over this way, knowing....Expecting there to be a delay...So my taut tinkle tank....would have to endure just a....tiiiiiiinny....bit....of torture..."

The way the girl put emphasis on 'Tiny', coupled with the growing flush on her face showed that she was already straining a bit with her urges....As she wiggled her hips back and forth.

"A...Aaannnd....Ooohn....It's..getting pretty bad out, viewers out there...." she continued, starting to rock her hips back and forth under her fingers. "If...If...I have to ho...hol...hollllllllllld for too much longer.....S...sum...Sumthin's gonna.....gonna cu....Cu...Come out..! Ahhhhhnnn...!!!!"

The girl continued to rub herself a fair bit after her own explanation, her petite chest rising and falling in some rather labored breaths......As the Author conjured up what looked like a regular-sized, Styrofoam coffee cup.

"Last step..." he started, as Chiwa's panting form flinched..

"A..Are you gonna make me....drink more?" she asked in a low tone, the Author shaking his head.

"No, Yo-" he started, as Saril leaned over.

"We want you to fill it, Chiwa." Saril mused, prompting a few blushes from the other girls. "Once you manage to do so, we'll let you into the bathroom..No further strings attached."

"M..Mmmghhh..!! I..I see..." Chiwa's voice cooed....As her lips curled into a small smile. "G...G..Give me the cup..!"

The Author's shrouded face was unintelligible, but Saril looked downright excited as the girl fumbled with the cup, and started to unbutton her shorts.

"Mmmfffth..Mmmm..Mmm..!" she grumbled to herself as she shakily tugged her pink shorts down her knees, bright orange panties on full display for the meager-est of moments, before they too were pulled aside....Revealing a trembling, bare girlhood....As she held up the cup to her personal Faucet...

Pssssss...Psssssssssssssssshhhh

"Aaahnnnnn...!!!"

A slightly yellow stream continued to spray into the cup as Chiwa's trembling hands held it....The contents of the cup quickly starting to reach the brim...

"Annnnd...Stop." the Author called to the girl, whose eyes didn't raise to meet his..

Psss..pssss..psshpssshhhhhhhhhhpshhhhhhhhhh

"Mmmmghhh!!! I...I..I caaaaaaaaaaan't!" Chiwa's voice wailed as her stream quickly poured over the cup and started to splash down her thighs...into her tugged-down shorts and panties...Starting to fill the already-gushing-halls with yet another stream of liquid splashing against the floor. The remaining cast wrothe in agony at the display, coupled with the noise....But, seemed to be keeping it together.....

For now.

A solid minute seemed to ring out as Chiwa continued to overflow her cup, completely drenching her thighs and legs as her own personal lake pooled at her heels...And her petite figure started to buckle...

"Well, there's one." Saril stated simply as the Author helped her stay on her feet, starting to lead her towards the baths... "Next up, one of our Athletes, Taylor!"

The red headed girl nervously stepped up, holding herself openly as her knees knocked...

"S..S..So, what do I have to do?" the girl asked warily, as the Author quietly returned, a small flush evident even  on his hooded face...

"Oh, it's an easier one." Saril remarked with a slight bit of disappointment in her tone. "Simply tell the Audience how you feel....and let our Author press on your bladder for a bit.."

"Ah..?!" Taylor sounded for a bit, turning as red as her hair as she looked at the Shrouded figure, whose expression had returned to being unreadable. "W..Well...I..I suppose that..isn't too bad....Ahem.."

She cleared her throat once more, and dug her hands into her shorts more, as she turned to look at the camera.

"So...I mean...I was up a bit earlier to do some running....But, I kind of maybe overdid it on a drink to wake up...So I kinda rilly gotta pee. It's all kind of sloshing and swelling....So...I just gotta keep it in from a...few squashes...y..yes?"

She turned to look at the Author and Saril at this...eyes pleading as if to say 'Was that enough?'. A short pause filled the air, as the Author shrugged his shoulders.

"Good enough for me." he mused offhandedly, as one of his palms slid down to press at a sizable bulge in the girl's lower belly. One...two..three fingers rested on her tank, as the girl found herself scooting her hips back reflexively.

"Ah..Shit......" she gasped sharply, crossing her legs. "S..Sorry..! Shocked me......Wasn't...."

The Author waited for a few moments at this, watching the girl's squirming figure double-down it's efforts, as Taylor squeezed herself as hard as she could.

"Okay..! R..Ready..!" she called after a bit, as the Author's fingers danced downward once more, and rested on her bladder....

'Press...Press..Press..' the Author's voice mused in a very low tone without echo......Making one wonder what he was doing....aside from the obvious...

"Nn...Nnn...Nnnnnnghh.." Taylor's voice groaned out as her hips bucked again...and again..and again. A few more prods....More than a few swells of pressure...Before...

"Time! You may use the bathroom now, Taylor." Saril mused to the girl, prompting her to scurry out of the offended appendage, and dart into the bathroom....White shorts being tugged down to show a quarter-sized wet patch before she plopped down, and...

"Nnngaaaahahhhhh!!!!" she groaned out, gushing into the commode before the door could be shut.

"Lucky her." Saril mused, as she flipped to the next card. "Now, next up...Arya."

The girl quickly made her way to the two standing as straight as possible...Looking a bit nervous.

"S..So! Wh..what do you want me to do?" she asked with a wince, cupping her lower belly.

"Oh, another simple one." Saril mused, with another smirk. "Explain how you're feeling...Perhaps what lead to this..and then, you'll be filling a cup.."

"A..A cup...Right.." Arya groaned, as she started to bounce from toe to toe. "W..well....People say I can....Be a bit of a heavy sleeper....And..And I didn't pee last night at all after the...show...So...So I've been holding it for a long time...and...I woke up to just a....Bursting tank....And..I passed by some of the...others with their soaked clothes...And I just....CanIpeeNow?!"

"Almost." The Author called, gesturing with his fingers. "We just need you to squat down like you're hiding behind a bush....For twenty seconds."

"I...! But...! F..Okay..!" Arya quickly rebuked, before relenting..and kneeling down...Swaying back and forth as she held the front of her shorts for dear life....

"Ten seconds.." The Author called after a short pause, watching as Arya's face reddened in strain....

"Okay..okay..okay...I..I'm not gonna pee....This isn't time to pee....I'm gonna....In a bit.." the girl muttered to herself as the Author looked at a stopwatch....Counting down mentally, rather than verbally. "Just...Just don't....Don't..."

"Time's up. Stand up and get your cup." The Author chimed in, as Arya rocketed to her feet.

"THANKYOUThankyouThankYOU!"

The girl's sharp turn in tone prompted a small chuckle from the Goddess, as the Author conjured up another Coffee cup, holding it over for the girl. Arya quickly grasped it in one hand as she wrestled with her shorts for a few seconds....Tugging them down over her own shapely hips to uncover her already damp girlhood, and pressed the cup to her feminine opening.

"Mmmmghhaaaaa.." she started, her eyes starting to flutter closed...As the camera circled around to show off her bottom.

"Try to not overflow it." The Author remarked to snap her to attention, the girl flinching...and gritting her teeth.

"Nnn...Nnnnghhh..!!!"

What had been a few mere moments of relief had passed in the blink of an eye....And though Arya handed the cup back with shaking hands...It was evident by the way she gripped herself without even tugging up her shorts...

"Wow, you weren't kidding.." the Author remarked, showing off the full cup...Mere drops away from spilling over.

"Nnnghh...C..can..CanIGetAnothercup?!" she stammered out quickly, as the Author shook his head.

"One per customer." he stated simply, the girl's face reddening by the moments.

"But..! My hands are getting WET!" she practically shouted at the two, little streams of clear liquid starting to sneak past her fingers.....

As the door to the bathroom finally opened..

"Mmmmgaaah..That was..." Taylor started, before nearly being bowled over by Arya, who charged past the girl and practically tackled the commode, a deafening HISSSSS filling the air as she blasted the bowl with pent-up piddle...

"Oooh, someone's gonna be in there for a while." Saril mused with a giggle as the Author lead Taylor away, prompting the next card. "Next up is...Oh my, Akeno...You've got some lewd fans out there.."

"Oh..?" the shapely girl with long hair sounded back, still standing rigid...but giving a polite smile. "What ever could you mean..?"

Saril grinned a broad grin, as her eyes glanced back down at the card..Puffing out her chest as she read.

"Akeno is to... Strip down her garments, and pretend to use the bathroom. That means you'll have to go sit down, flush, wash your hands...and even return to get back in line."

"Oh, how naughty..." the girl stated with a low, but amused tone, flushing. "So they wish to see all of me? I...am a touch embarrassed, but if it's what they request.."

Akeno then slowly started to remove her top...A white dress shirt that emphasized her bosom considerably...Which quickly fell into the camera's center of focus...

"Gonna have to say stick to underwear for now." The Author chided, gesturing towards the camera. "We haven't sprung for 'Sexy-Cam' quite yet, so some full-on nudity might break the lens."

Saril gave the Author a look of someone who had robbed her of a marvelous treasure, as Akeno shrugged her shoulders.

"I suppose so..." Akeno remarked casually as she wiggled out of her own ruby-red skirt, and stuck out her hips for the world to see..... Matching purple undergarments almost appearing to strain to contain such an ample physique.

"Alright, after Arya gets out, we'll start your challenge." the Author called, notably averting his gaze. "For the purposes of ensuring you do it right, we'll have to keep this bathroom door open.."

"I have no objections." Akeno mused with a playful smile, only holding herself with one hand, while her other held up her ample chest. As the camera pans over her, she playfully winks, a small reddish filter coming over the lens for a bit....

"Ohhhh, that was too...close.." Arya's voice snaps the attention of everyone for a bit, as the Author gestures to the open door....And leads Arya away.

"Well, here I go then." Akeno muses to the rest of the group before the Author can even return, moving towards the commode, and sliding her purple panties out of the way, before plopping down on the commode. "In the absence of the Author, feel free to make sure I don't leak yourself, audience~"

Saril gave a warm smile to the girl as she struggled to sit still, her own bare girlhood trembling with desire....Bursting with pent-up piddle that it absolutely could not spill.....

For several agonizing seconds....Nearly a whole minute of torture, the camera focused on the girl....Before eventually, the Author's voice comes back.

"Alright, now flush and wash your hands." he calls out to snap the Camera's attention back....the Girl dutifully standing up and replacing her purple garments... Flushing the commode, and sliding over to the sink...

SSSSHHHHHHHHH...SSSHSHHHHHHHHHHHH

The loud gushing prompting the two girls remaining to shudder in agony....While Akeno's own smile looked rather strained....Her hips quivering in need.....

"Annnnd..out." the Author called, gesturing. "Next up!"

"Miss Yuno!" Saril mused, with a grin. "We're going to have to have you strip as well.....Then, you'll be running your hands under the tap while you try to contain it in a cup..."

Yuno's face burned bright red at this, as the Author's own gaze shifted.

"I'd keep the bra on..but.." the Author called, quietly. "The...panties might.."

"We were going to have the Author pressing on your bladder, buuuut this is funner." Saril added, the girl's face still flushed red.

"Y..Yuno understands.." the pinkette called as she undid her top, sizably appreciable girls spilling out as she wiggled her own skirt down....

To say that the girl was embarrassed by the idea of people seeing her was a vast understatement...As the girl quivered in need, and embarrassment...As the Author's hand gestured into the bathroom.

"N..Now...go ahead and get the sink ready.." he started, quietly. "I'll....Hold the cup for you, since you have to....."

The pinkette nodded shakily, and staggered over to the bathroom sink, turning the knobs on it...And wincing with the loud splashes of water...

"N...Nnnghh....Yuno's...got it bad...!" she whimpered out, as the Author gave a small nod.

"I..I know..just a bit." he called, his own fingers sliding to the girl's lower garments, and gently started to slide them down....

"Uuuu...Nnnnnghhhuuuu.." Yuno groaned as her eyes squeezed shut, the Author setting the cup in place as she sunk her hands in the gushing waters.

"You're good to go." he started, being answered not by the girl's affirmations, but a torrent of liquid starting to pour into the cup....Yuno's eyes squeezed shut in shame.

"P...Please don't look..." she whimpered, the shrouded figure of the Author shaking his head wildly....As the cup was filling...

"Sorry...B..but I don't want you to spill the cu-" the Author called as the girl's hips inadvertently scooted back, into the Author's face...

Mooshing her rump into him.

"Ahwaha?!"

"A..Ah?!!!!!"

Twin flushes could be seen from the duo, as Yuno attempted to scoot back forward, her arced stream now splashing helplessly to the floor, as the Author went to pull back.

"I..I'm sorry..!" he hastily apologized, before the girl glanced down.

"A..Aaahhh..!! Y..Yuno can't stop..!" she whimpered as she saw her stream splashing against he floor, trying to adjust herself so she could get back into the cup....

Her feet slipping on the now-wet floor, and prompting her to fall back on her bottom....

"AHHHAAAAH?!"

The Author hopelessly pinned under the girl's bare bottoms, as her tinkle-tortured tank tilted.....Pouring out the rest of it's contents over the Author's robes, as he laid frozen...The girl's hands reaching to her face to cover her mouth and eyes....

"MMMAHAHHHHHHH!!!!" Yuno shrieked through her hands......Only able to stagger to her feet after her piddle pot was empty...The Author's own shrouded face going entirely featureless.....

"Well, that was a display." Saril mused as Yuno darted out of the bathroom and down the hall..bright crimson still across her face. "So, lastly...Miss X."

The dusty blonde haired girl nodded quietly, hands cupping her spats tightly...

"Yes....Lady Saril?" she asked stoically.....Her lips lightly quivering despite her neutral expression.

"You are to strip two articles of clothing.." the Goddess started, reading it off. "Show off your panties...Squat down...and then fill a cup."

"I...understand." the Mysterious attendant called, taking off her track jacket, and sliding her black spats down to her knees...Showing off white panties with a sizable grey patch in the front of them....

"Oooh....Someone's leaking." Saril mused, as the girl's stoic expression tightened, and face flushed...

"G..Gotta squat.." she whimpered, kneeling down to a squatting position as she tenderly rubbed her tortured twat. "then...Then I'll..have to fill a cup.."

The camera zooms in on the wet patch of her white panties as her fingers run over it.....The girl's thighs trembling in need as a timer ticks down.......Almost too slowly for the girl's needs...

"Now, for the cup.." Saril mused, as she glanced over her shoulder. "Author? Are you still in the mortal plane?"

The apparently comatose Author suddenly raised a hand at this, conjuring up little more than a regular glass for X to use...The girl's eyes narrowing a bit...

"This.....will be tough." she stated quietly to herself, as she pulled her panties aside.....Exposing a damp girlhood....And let her eyes flutter closed for a bit....

Pssssshh...Psssshhhhh...

"Haaa..." she sounded quietly, the clear glass allowing the audience to see her tinkle pour into it...Slowing at the halfway point, and then halt as she reached the brim of the glass....

"Nicely done." Saril mused, gesturing towards the stall. "Now, just step over the Author, and be on your way to relief.."

"T..thank you.." X answered with a quiet voice, tugging her panties back up in time for another wet spot to emerge...and another...and another. It was clear she couldn't stop as well as Arya had....But, with surprising skill, the girl leapt and bound her way to the commode, tugging down her soaked garments in time to gush into the toilet.....

"Oh, by the way..."  Akeno started, in a shaky voice as she still quivered...From either a perceived draft, or her own piddle situation, one couldn't know... "I..don't believe I've seen that one girl around here. Mist, was her name?"

"Well, you see.." Saril started, as the Author's figure quickly emerged next to her, raising a hand.

"You know the saying, 'You can lead a horse to water?'" he started, quickly. "It's like that. You can lead Mist to a commode all you want, but she'd rather go literally anywhere else. I guess either she's got some issue with clean toilets.... Or, she just loves doing laundry that much."

"How...Bold.." Akeno stated with a strained voice..Clearly starting to weaken, as X emerged from the bathroom.

"i...will take my leave now." she called with a muffled blush, starting off into the halls.

"I suppose that just leaves miss Akeno." Saril stated to the shapely girl posing like an underwear model..As she bowed her head.

"Thank you, Lady Saril." Akeno remarked quietly as she started into the bathroom for a moment, before suddenly pulling her panties to her ankles, and popping herself up onto the sink. "Using the toilet would just be a tad..dull, I feel...So, forgive me if I think the Sink would be a finer...display."

There was no complaint from the Goddess, nor the Author as the shapely girl leaned back against the wall, letting her own personal faucet pour what looked like pints of pent-up piddle down the drain....Pooling under her hips, as the camera dared to look over her own, bare form.....

"How vulgar of a view...." she whispered quietly, faux-blocking herself with her hands from the camera's prying eyes...Her parting fingers still showing her girlhood spilling out a swift stream. "I do hope you're all entertained...."

A few moments passed, before a large crack could be seen on the monitor, as the video feed started to cut out.

"Goddammit, I knew I should have sprung for the advanced vulgarity upgrade." the Author's voice called out, as the view on the show faded to black...

[Saril's Special Show: Hold it!! Omo-Idol, will be back after these messages]

================================================================================================================================

Saril: My my, quite a show from our attendants there.. But, with all of these little displays, and fun challenges, comes the real first day of efforts.

Saril: Today, in Omo-Idol, we'll be starting our actual Elimination challenges....And, as such, a new set of ordeals for our Would-be Idols to accomplish...

AuthorFaust: Though, as a note, unlike other shows like this, there will be two challenges for a person to choose from during the day....

Saril: And, the challenges may give immunity to one girl each. For now though, we'll be needing your help...

AuthorFaust: Deciding the Inaugural challenges to Omo-Idol.

Saril: So, for now, simply Pick two from the upcoming list, and hope for the best.

AuthorFaust: Similarly, if you wish to compliment a girl, or otherwise interact in a small manner, [Like @Tapris-chama's request to headpat Maya] You may do so. You may also give them A small gift, if you wish....

Saril: Of course, gifts given could have different effects. I merely request you Specify any hidden meanings behind said gifts.

AuthorFaust: Such as a drink to agitate one's bladder..

Saril: or a Stuffed Animal for Nerves... Or some lewd Garments to Stimulate Arousal...

AuthorFaust: However, you are restricted. One Gift for Commenter.

Saril: Just follow the forms below...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selection 1: [Today's Challenges] (Pick 2)

1. Be Magical. [An instruction on becoming a Magical Girl! Just like the TV shows!....And deal with things they may not cover...]

2.  Be Elegant. [Attend a High-Class party....and Work towards keeping up a refined image]

3.  Be Physical. [Attempt Various Sports Challenges with growing needs]

4.  Be Social! [Answer questions from the Audience.....None shall go unanswered, and no bladders shall be emptied until time is up]

5.  Be Smart! [Take a test, while testing your Tinkle Tank]

6.  Be Sexy! [Try to put on a show, before your bladder blows]

7.  Be Patient. [Downing many beverages, try to hold out as long as possible]

8.  Be [Something Else] (Write in a suggestion, and hope it's approved by the Author and Goddess)

[Optional Selection 2]

Interaction with a girl/Gifts!

Girl: (Who are you interacting with?)
Interaction: (What are you doing with said girl?)
Gift: (What are you giving said girl?)
Gift-Effects: (What will the gift do?)

Be magical and elegant. Those two are most fun, I think.

As for the gift...

Girl : Winona

Interaction : Create a sudden wind gust from below her, lifting her modest dress and showing the world her thighs and panties.

Gift : A tight-fitting pair of teal-colored panties

Gift Effects : Makes the wearer constantly feel the need to tinkle. Weaken her holding muscles so any stressful or excessive movement will make her leak. However, she will never go full blown wetting from said leaks.

What an excellent display of lewdity. Surely, though, you could have just conjured up a camera that could handle the lewdness? You have gods on your payroll, after all. Ah well, I'll just pretend that Akeno and Yuno were starkers anyway :)

As for my selections? I'll go for 3 and 6. I wonder what a game of football (real football) will do to their bladders... Maybe put them up against a team of outsiders and make them drink for every goal they concede...

Challenges 1 and 2 sound interesting.  

Noe for the gift

Girl: Arya

Interaction: Good job with your control so far.  I have a gift that might interest you.  It has some pretty unique effects.  

Gift: A silver bracelet with a topaz in the center.  

Gift Effects: Gives more control over bladder muscles at the cost of bladder size.  It does not change when she will pee but it will make the desperation last longer.  Bladder size and control can be adjusted by running a finger across the bracelet.  Tap the gem to return to normal.  

Sexy Magic for me.

Interaction

Girl: Chiwa

Gift: Toilet Paper of Treachery

Effects: This roll of luxurious-looking toilet paper comes with an unexpected enchantment. For while it has incredible texture, almost like velvet, anyone who wipes using it will soon have their bladder fully filled to bursting again. The bladder of the paper-user is completely fills over the course of 3 minutes.

Be MAGICAL and Social. I can just see it now...Maho Shojou Maya-chan and Chiwa-chan! They'd make a perfect match to a Kuro/Illya pairing! Also, the social aspect will help boost both Maya and Hisa's confidence when addressing the audience.

I can only interact with one girl? But...my girls... ;_;

For the first interaction:

Girl: Maya (of course)
Interaction: Give her a big hug and headpats for trying her best to make it to the toilet that morning, despite the Evil Mist's sabotage. (Even though I suggested it. :< )
Gift: Charm of Flowing Confidence
Gift Effect: This small silver charm can easily be attached to any existing jewellery and is shaped like a shooting star. When the charm is touched, it fills the wearer with enough confidence to successfully overcome their shyness for the encounter/challenge they are in. However, during the charm's use, the wearer's bladder fills up at twice its normal speed. It functions three times a day and its charges refresh at dawn. (Sorry, too much AD&D xD) 

Edited by Tapris-chama (see edit history)
7 hours ago, Luna said:

Interaction with Sanni

"A little birdy told me you wet the bed last night. I won't tell the others if you embrace my gift."

bondage ropes - Exchanges desperation into pleasure. (does not change the amount or ability to hold)

hahahahahahaha xD man it was very fun, I like it ( I was going to use this effect though ='[ )

well, my vote is to 6 and 4.

Girl: Akeno
Interaction: Hug Akeno and bury my face in her breasts " Very good done managing to hold and complete his morning challenge and good show at the sink too, I look forward to at the end of the day to ask you about the details of this morning and what you think of the dream I suggest to you on this last night "
Gift: Eoria's waterproof pantsu
Gift-Effects: In Eoria's own words Eoria: Well, the short hand is, it's exactly what you think! They're a pair of panties that will NOT allow any liquid into them....From the inside, or out! No matter how badly you gotta go, or how much you try, not a single drop will escape,into these panties.... Even if you've drank like, seven coffee's worth of Caffiene, and your bladder is practically bulging out from your  belly, and you just slosh around, and your body just keeps screaming 'PEE! PEE! PEE!'

Well I do not know about others, but I think we have enough challenges for a few days.......

By the way......It was very tempting not to give Yuno a certain "special cell phone" as a present (understanders will understand haha xD)

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)
On 8/7/2017 at 7:45 PM, Keita123 said:

Winona: Oh, thank you for the gift. I.....Ah?!

A Vicious wind blows up, Winona's dress flying up over her waist to emphasize her modest curves....but soft skin. One could almost reach out and touch her bare thighs, creamy white. A pair of teal panties maintains her modesty, even if it's relatively easy to make out her...features*

Winona: Eep...Ohhh..that was an exceptionally odd occurrence. I hope nobody was watching.....

23 hours ago, Nikeryda said:

Arya: Ah? Thanks for the gem! I'll..try to put it to good use.

16 hours ago, DerivativeWings said:

Chiwa: Uhuhuhu~ That's going to be a very useful item. Thank you for this lovely gift....

15 hours ago, Trickling Down said:

Winona: Oh, it's certainly quite adorable. I feel like i could squeeze it tight...! .....O...Ohhh dear....why do I feel so warm...?

13 hours ago, Luna said:

Sanni: ....*Blush* I..I'll do as you say. Just..don't tell anyone.

12 hours ago, Tapris-chama said:

Maya: *Sniffle, Hic* T..Thank you very much. I've been trying my best.... I Just hope people aren't upset with me for....for...yeah. I'll do my best with this bracelet...I hope it brings me good luck....

8 hours ago, Mr.Angry-eyes said:

Giggles: Awww, he's adora-

AuthorFaust: Confiscated. No pets during the show, please. It's hard enough building this place, I don't need a little hooligan blowing it up every time I turn my head around.

8 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

Akeno: *She hugs you into her ample bosom, letting you rest inside of them for a few moments, before she pushes you off* Oh, I do quite enjoy someone who can be honest with their feelings..... A gift, you say?

Oh my.....These garments feel quite unique.... I do hope that they're not really waterproof, or things could end up.....troublesome.

=============================================================================================================================

Saril: We're going to be a fair bit, still waiting on some more votes too. It seems while being magical is well recieved, it's a close race between being elegant and sexy. So, for now, we'll open up the door to a pair of things...

Saril: More interactions, and Mini-scenes. You may request a scene of one character per commenter. These can be of the usual ranges of lewdity as we wait....

AuthorFaust: We're still accepting votes and gifts as well... Though, if you all promise to remotely behave, we'll open up physical interactions with the girls.... Though, if you plan to MagicCommenter. (Doing something that has effects beyond mere momentary embarrassment), you are restricted to magically influencing 2 girls.

Saril: And I'll permit you to interact or influence one of my attendants too. *Wink* Be as naughty as you want...So long as you don't try to do anything Too risque.

[Attendants are: Mist, X, Illya, Kuro, and AuthorFaust]

AuthorFaust: Feel free to Ask as many questions as you'd like too. We've got time...

[Intermission interaction]

[Rejoice, Commenters. For you have been trusted to have some more interactions with your favorite castmates, before their challenge. Do be mindful of how they might feel about something...They are people, after all..]

[Interaction Type:] [Casual, Lewd, Supportive, Teasing, other)
[Character:] [Who are you interacting with? The Castmates? The attendants?]
[Effects of Interaction:] (What would this interaction incite in the character?)

[Other Rules:] 1. You are allowed to have 2 interactions have a lasting effect.] 

[Forbidden Effects]

1. [Character name] Instantly wets themself. [Filling one's bladder to a bursting point is A-OK, but not forcing a wetting]

2. [Character Name] Becomes Injured/Loses a limb/Killed/Otherwise Disabled from participating in an activity. [This is a realm of pee-ce, after all]

3. [Character Name] Attempts to Break the Rules. [Don't even pretend to take over the show, Giggles]

[Bonus: Examples of (Permitted) Effects]

1. [Character Name] has a sudden bout of Midday Lust.

2. [Character Name] Loses their skirt, and has to make it back to their room without being seen.

3. AuthorFaust is wracked with lust, and must overcome it.

AuthorFaust: Saril, the Hell?!

Saril: It's just a harmless suggestion. Surely nobody would dare incite that. *Grin*

1 hour ago, Faust said:

3. AuthorFaust is wracked with lust, and must overcome it.

*grins* What a LOVELY idea, Saril~ But if I may change it juuuuust a tiny bit:

AuthorFaust's bladder is filled to the bursting point.

(I'm still quite interested in that scenario~)

As for the other:

Type of Interaction: Teasing+Lewd (to your discretion)

Character: Akeno

Effects: Lasting effect of Midday Lust

No questions for now, I enjoy seeing everyone else's contributions ^^

[Interaction Type:] ???
[Character:] Giggles
[Effects of Interaction:] she develops a split personality of her psychotic evil doppelganger NegaGiggles that comes out at random

[Interaction Type:] monumental
[Character:] Maya
[Effects of Interaction:] she learns that she is a Princess of a Magic land who was lost at birth and adopted

[Interaction Type:] casual 
[Character:] AuthorFaust
[Effects of Interaction:] The Poppy Bros Jr breaks free of his grasp and begins his reign of terror 

[Interaction Type:] MORTAL KOMBAT!
[Character:] Akeno
[Effects of Interaction:] after Mr.Poppys reign of terror she faces it in combat (but she dosent kill it)

[Interaction Type:] lewd
[Character:] Winona
[Effects of Interaction:] she pours scorching hot Tea on herself rips off her dress and has to go to the mansion hospital in nothing but a curton 

[Interaction Type:] MORTAL KOMBAT!
[Character:] Sanni,Tylor,Aya
[Effects of Interaction:] these three girls get into a fight over something (i'll let you decide what Mr.author) that results in torn clothes in all the right places and bladder damage that results in a potty emergency

[Interaction Type:] teasing
[Character:] Illya or Kuro whichever one looked like a succubus 
[Effects of Interaction:] she steals some of Emilys soaked garments from the wash and teases her about them because she seems like the most easily embarassed of the group

[Interaction type:] Magical
[Character:] Mist
[Effects of interaction] Clothing which Mists observes during her cleaning, mysteriously duplicates and unknowingly layers underneath her attire. 

[Interaction type:] Magical
[Character:] AuthorFaust 
[Effects of interaction] Makes them think and feel like they're wearing a diaper, but they're actually not.

2 hours ago, Keita123 said:

Someone really should tease Winona and Emily for their bedwetting. ?

*puts on a mask and inhales heavily*

Announces into the PA "Asuna, Emily, Sanni and Winona wet their beds"

Quickly dashes away.