Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Saril's Special Show: Hold it!!! Omo-Idol.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There wasn't a long reprieve for the Author, it seemed...As no sooner did he make it to his room, did a knocking ring out. "Nnn...Whattya want?" his voice called the moment the door opened, his h

Saril: So sorry for the long delay, everybody...We hit a few snags, and have some bad news, good news situation. AuthorFaust: The bad news, is that the 'Punishments' will be delayed for a while l

The day would seem like most others, to our lovely contestants....Having been going about their business, until something had occurred to bring them to a certain....limit.... Yet, at a certain mo

Posted Images

Saril : Should not Faust be punished?!? he was soooo bad with the girls poking, squeezing and bursting so hard the poor tinkles tanks of them that were already so tormented only with their own pressure :3 

Saril : when we unlock the interation with a girl in her room will we can temporality change some thing in her room like in this last challenge?!! 

Akeno : 1 What did you think of our suspect? !! did he cooperate or did he decide to make things difficult ?!

2 What do you think of his gift it was helpful ?!

Taylor : So what did you think of yoga to strengthen your muscles?!?

Yuno : after all those lines and drinks, leaking trying to get to the potty, what motivated Yuno to simply spray it on the grumpy author ?!

Ayra : This lesson was very good, you certainly are a great example of explanation for that matter !! I just fear that I continued with some doubts even after your wonderful demonstration, could you repeat the lesson again later?!?

Question for all girls, X, Mist and Saril : Do not you think the author cheated by squeezing, compresses and rubbing the tinkle tank of you girls?!?

My favorite is Akeno ( although secretly be totally indecisive, all were very good, I do not believe we're going to have to just pick 1 lol this was blow low with me, I can not resist a good squeeze torture in this bladders :desperate2:)

Off topic: Saril I have a request, Akeno will be forbidden to use the toilet until the night, she should drink lots of lemonade until the night to be ready when I visit her later in her room x3

On 10/11/2017 at 7:59 PM, Mr.Angry-eyes said:

To Ayra:

did you enjoy your lesson on the human bladder?

To Taylor:

will you continue to train the muscle that failed you?

To Akeno:

Have you ever thought about a career as a professional interrogator?

To Saril:

What was your favorite show and how much do you need to pee?

To Faust:

Well this has certainly been a fun day for you hasn't it?

And my favorite was probably Sanni's

Arya: Aaaahhh....I don't think I could go for being a subject like that again! I just..hope you enjoyed that.

Taylor: I...erm..Plan to. Kind of what this whole thing is about, yeah?

Akeno: Ohhh heavens no..This is for special occasions only.

Saril: Hrm~ Hrm~ I couldn't BEAR to pick one of them. As for my state of need...It's growing, you see. But, not quite at the bursting levels yet.

AuthorFaust: I'm tired and want to go back to my room and peruse the Omo-weekly.

18 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

Saril : Should not Faust be punished?!? he was soooo bad with the girls poking, squeezing and bursting so hard the poor tinkles tanks of them that were already so tormented only with their own pressure :3 

Saril : when we unlock the interation with a girl in her room will we can temporality change some thing in her room like in this last challenge?!! 

Akeno : 1 What did you think of our suspect? !! did he cooperate or did he decide to make things difficult ?!

2 What do you think of his gift it was helpful ?!

Taylor : So what did you think of yoga to strengthen your muscles?!?

Yuno : after all those lines and drinks, leaking trying to get to the potty, what motivated Yuno to simply spray it on the grumpy author ?!

Ayra : This lesson was very good, you certainly are a great example of explanation for that matter !! I just fear that I continued with some doubts even after your wonderful demonstration, could you repeat the lesson again later?!?

Question for all girls, X, Mist and Saril : Do not you think the author cheated by squeezing, compresses and rubbing the tinkle tank of you girls?!?

Saril: Mmm...now there's a naughty thought.... Audience, do you think we should let the girls enact some kind of Revenge on the Author for pushing their tanks a bit more physically than expected? I mean, I enjoyed it, but it would be fair to give the girls a chance..... Submit ideas, if you agree.

Saril: Maybe a little, but nothing TOO serious. Have to keep true to themselves, after all.

Akeno: Ara ara....I think he held out quite nicely, but he caved a bit soon. I wonder if he was hiding something from me still.....

Akeno: and, it was...but I feel just SO tired....I don't think I should wear those again for a while....

Taylor: Good idea....bad follow-through! My shorts are drenched.......

Yuno: *BLUSH* W..well, Yuno knew it had to feature wetting in some way... And, since Yuno isn't that afraid of scary movies like that....She figured she could..try to force a bit of one on the Author.....

Arya: I...Don't think I'm...going to be up for encores. I'm not one for wetting like that...I just....wanna test my capacity....

All: *Turns glances at the Author of Varying levels of accusatory*

Saril: I thought it was fine.... But, Audience?

[Questions are still very much open...And one is presented.]

(Should the Author be punished by the girls for....Coercing a slightly earlier wetting, via bladder presses? If so, feel free to give ideas to the girls.)

I believe that DirectorFaust should not be punished, as he did just as we had asked of him. If anyone needs punishing it's the people who suggested the actions for DirectorFaust to take. ^_^ Let's cull the root before cutting down the branches. Let's face the truly justified anger of the girls who we forced into such humiliating and lewd situations. We're more to blame than DirectorFaust, as he was just the proxy for our actions.

Saril: Mmm Mmm. Good votes so far.... Duly noted. And, sorry to say, but the mild majority of 2-1 votes means that for AuthorFaust...We'll have our intermission focused on.......

Punishment Time!

AuthorFaust: Eh..... *shrug* Thanks for attempting to help, Tapris-Chama.

Saril: Punishment time can be taken any number of ways..... Though, in this case, we'll keep it nice and simple. Each Girl will have Ten minutes [Written as a nice little single post] to enact Whatever kind of justice they deem fit for the offender! Think of it like striking back at the audience, or the like! And don't you worry about not having enough time for vengeance. These minutes are Sarilian .*wink*  You know, like how in those lovely videos, 'Just ten more minutes' feels like Hours. So, for the intermission.... You may suggest what kind of vengeance a girl might want to take on our Naughty, naughty Author!

AuthorFaust: Yeah, sure. Whatever's fine. Do as you do. I don't really care either way.....

Saril: Of course.... One could range as simple as 'A firm kick in the Sensitives' to 'Becoming my personal-cuddle pillow for the next six hours. How Cruel or nice an interaction will be is determined by you, the audience. [But, as a measure, the submitter has stronger sway than the average commentor on their own submitted punishment]

Saril: If this idea is well recieved, I may just add it to everyone, at the end of their challenge. A way to blow off some steam, after embarrassing yourself on live television, no? *wink*

Punishments are go, it seems.

Considering she got one of the best outcomes, Chiwa's "punishment" will be more of a reward.

For Chiwa's Punishment, she'll have DirectorFaust be her personal hugging pillow for the allotted time, and also use his lap as a pillow as well while being patted on the head. This one, hopefully, will happen after all the horrible ones others will think up as a form of respite from the bad things.

Edited by Tapris-chama (see edit history)

My favorite was Akeno but it was a close call with Sanni and Taylor

On 13/10/2017 at 9:47 AM, Faust said:

Akeno: and, it was...but I feel just SO tired....I don't think I should wear those again for a while....

Akeno, once you feel so tired, would you like a massage in your bladder?

Taylor you look great, I am looking forward to having a private yoga session with you

Edited by Jony (see edit history)

Saril: Awww..So many were willing to punish the Author, and no one suggests any other ideas? You're breakin' A Goddess's heart, my dear fans.....

Saril: If I can't get at least 3 suggestions for the girls to mete out a punishment, we'll have to cancel Punishment time for our Author... And that would just... So disappointing.

AuthorFaust: Thanks to Tapris at least...

Saril: Keep those votes pouring in...Be as detailed as you like. I love hearing everyone's input on our lovely castmates.

3 hours ago, Faust said:

Saril: Awww..So many were willing to punish the Author, and no one suggests any other ideas? You're breakin' A Goddess's heart, my dear fans.....

Saril: If I can't get at least 3 suggestions for the girls to mete out a punishment, we'll have to cancel Punishment time for our Author... And that would just... So disappointing.

AuthorFaust: Thanks to Tapris at least...

Saril: Keep those votes pouring in...Be as detailed as you like. I love hearing everyone's input on our lovely castmates.

Time to sleep and have some dreams/ideas :glasses:

but I will need my goddess to drink another drink, it is important to be motivated to reach a goal..... for the Saril desperation ura

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)
6 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

but I will need my goddess to drink another drink, it is important to be motivated to reach a goal..... for the Saril desperation ura

Saril: I'll down a beverage for every commentor's idea we use. So, for Roka's... *She takes a glass of some beverage, and starts to down it, placing a hand between her thighs*

Okay, I think Faust should be forced to wear a pair of glasses that allows him to see through the girls' outfits, but he should wear a chastity belt blessed by Saril to prevent him from relieving any strain from all that sight with those wonderful girls, well look, we have a perfect harem, lolis, sadists, older sisters, masochists, trap, tomboy, small boobs, big boobs, lesbians.....

But well, continuing with the punishment, the author will be forced to take over the laundry and wash the girls' clothes from the event of wetting the bed by the end of that event ( @Luna, I'm counting on you to know how Sanni should do with her various layers of clothing xD )

X will shyly pull down and give the author her white panties that she leak in the line in the morning, and of course she'll be teasing by Akeno (Well I liked how the thing happened with X, I just could not let it go )

Mist will be in charge of supervising Faust so that he does not steal any panties while Akeno will be making the author her toy, rubbing her indecent bOObs in his arm back face...in every part of author's body, touching the author, kissing him, entering his face against her breasts and crotch, Mist will be seeing all this but the poor girl was tidying the rooms since morning without a chance to relief her inner waters, Faust start paying attention on Mist and Akeno go have some fun Yuri with Mist while the girl is bursting, Akeno suggest that if she really need to go, the author should be the toilet of Mist because Mist still on the duty tô keep her eyes on author and she will not allow must leave the room (Ara Ara, she is a sadist after all)

IMG_20171017_103241.jpg.43d460017931899bb44ad3f206420728.jpg

the rest I leave with you my goddess, I'm sure you'll have better ideas than me to complement this, by the way, the author should be bursting like the girls)

Ps: I'm not going to put things on the other girls because I do not know if their respective owners would be satisfied, so I'll be restricting myself only to Akeno and the npc

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)

@AkenoSama Really put me on the spot. Ummm, yea... Sanni's punishment for the Author and his sadistic game. 

Upon entering Sanni's room, the Directors eyes glisten open with confusion.  She was still wearing her wet layers, despite the ample time to clean up and change. 

"I'm going to bestow upon you the truth of your despair." Sanni confidently claimed. 

The wet tracks on her jumpsuit slowly began to dry, or was it rewinding in time the Author thought. Sanni smirked at the Author as he just realized his throne has been overthrown, powerless within the realm of her room. A growing sensation within the directors lower abdomen as Dominance was firmly asserted in the atmosphere. The contents of her saturated clothing instantaneously transferred into the beyond bloated bladder of the overworked Director. Similarly, Sanni's bladder reached critical  capacity with her secret drinks straight after her humiliating show. Only to deliberately release her pleasures directing in front of AuthorFaust.

"You can leave." Sanni slowly commanded. "But First, you have to undress me and also clean up this mess."

---

I don't know if this is a good punishment. Kinda brain dead lol 

maybe Yuno can hunt down the author in Mirai Nikki yandere scene, trying to assassinate him (well it would be something like a simulation, there would be no blood or injury but the tension and dread would still be there ) at every scare of the author, it would be a bit more pressure on her bladder, Yuno should drink lots and lots of her favorite drink is tea before starting with the game, and the punishment would be this, I just wonder what would burst first, the author's tolerance for terror or the bladder of Yuno.

Taylor could force the author through his own tailor-made (pun unintentional) exercise regime- pushing him further into the splits, making him do rigorous treadmill work, and every so often pushing on his bladder with the excuse of checking his abdominal muscle development. She could decide it's time for some swimming work, but little does he know the water's laced with certain...detective...dye...he'll need to drink plenty to keep hydrated, and some diuretics might be in order to fully cleanse his body for the fitness regime... 

Edited by OPencil (see edit history)