Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Saril's Special Show: Hold it!!! Omo-Idol.

23 hours ago, OPencil said:

Arya: I'm gonna do my best to put on the best show! The mystery will be revealed! And my secret to my obscene bladder size will be revealed!.....Execpt, uh, not really. I'll do what I can to keep myself afloat. Thanks for your kind words....

19 hours ago, Sigma1239 said:

Chiwa: Ehehehe..... I've got quite the show set up for everyone. Just try to not fall for my overwhelming charm of this adorable Chihuahua.

14 hours ago, Grim Reaper said:

Sanni: Nnn.... I..I'm gonna do my best... I won't lose to any challenge....

14 hours ago, Mr.Angry-eyes said:

Yuno: That's...kind of what Yuno does at all times anyways.
Sanni: Kind of the plan.....Sort of.
Taylor: I...don't think I could do a whole day's workout. We're in our own scenes with this, yeah?
Chiwa: Well, I shouldn't need to do any of that, if you catch my drift. *Grin*

8 hours ago, Luna said:

Taylor: Um....Sexy Omo... I'd imagine just...like, the long time it'd take for someone to let it go.... Like, crossing one's legs, rocking back and forth.....And then just..Soaking while in a...suggestive position?

Sanni: It's....Oof...r..really bad. Definitely past the point where i'd normally have taken off my layers. I don't know if I can even make it the full hour before it starts.... And..if they find out....W..well....I...I don't know...

Akeno: Ara ara...I don't know what you mean. We merely...shared the bathroom. Certainly, it's not comparable to the kind of shows people would want to see in here....

[15 minutes have passed, before the start of the Challenge]

[Continue suggesting ideas for things you want to see, or encourage a participant, etc.]

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There wasn't a long reprieve for the Author, it seemed...As no sooner did he make it to his room, did a knocking ring out. "Nnn...Whattya want?" his voice called the moment the door opened, his h

Saril: So sorry for the long delay, everybody...We hit a few snags, and have some bad news, good news situation. AuthorFaust: The bad news, is that the 'Punishments' will be delayed for a while l

The day would seem like most others, to our lovely contestants....Having been going about their business, until something had occurred to bring them to a certain....limit.... Yet, at a certain mo

Posted Images

Character: Chiwa
Interaction Type: A bit of both encouragement and Brainstorming
Interaction:

The Director seems to have a thing for Yuno, so you're already at a slight disadvantage in a few of the 'curvier' areas, but I'm certain you're great at displaying your 'finer' qualities, shall we say? You've got one positively perfect posterior, so make that your selling point! If you think speaking in third-person, like the Director's favourite, will help, then go all out with that as well. You're a great seductress and totally owned the floor with your earlier position for peeing, however, I think a dress would go better than shorts in that regard. Go for a lightly coloured one which'll really show the spreading saturation as your clothes soak up the seeping seas of your pent up piddle. Plus, it'll be much easier to show off your panties post performance with a dress. Panty shots win most of the time, especially if you show them off as the rivers are running rampant and the coursing creeks creep down your thighs.

All in all, do your best! You've got this!

Edited by Tapris-chama
Altered Absent Alliteration (see edit history)
3 hours ago, Tapris-chama said:

Chiwa: Oooh...Good, Good......I may not be top-heavy, but I know how to show off my..finer features indeed. Mm..and thinking about the dress.... I'm definitely going to have to change into that. The shorts are nice for showing off my butt, but I agree that that spreading flow will likely turn a few heads more than just the shorts.... Now, I just need to think of what we'll be doing before the Great Chiwa River decides to flow....

Girl Selected: Sanni
Interaction Type: A tease..
Details of Interaction: Sanni, we know you're suffering in more than one way right now...can you imagine how much easier it would be to just let go, the warmth saturating garment after garment, the rivers running their course down your desert-dry thighs? Go on, spurt now...just a couple of seconds, and it will all be absorbed and entirely invisible. Best to make sure you actually make it to the contest, isn't it? Just relax for a moment of bliss. You'll regret it if you don't! Trickle, trickle, trickle...

Girl Selected: Yuno
Interaction Type: Encouragement
Details of Interaction: We know that Yuno is a big girl who knows how to control her tinkle tank, I'm sure Yuno will make a great show for everyone, just make sure to do something good for Faust to see

Question for Yuno, Arya, Sanni, Chiwa and Taylor

1) What was the most difficult challenge for your bladder so far?

2) What was the best ( relif ) pee of all so far for you?

Question for Akeno

1) How was this morning for you, did you have fun with your dreams and the challenge on the line?

2) What was the most difficult challenge for your bladder so far?

3) By the way, How is your bladder now?

Girl Selected: Akeno
Interaction Type: Suggest ideas / Encouragement
Details of Interaction: So we all know that you are a big girl in more than 1 or 2 senses, You alone are already a seduction machine, so this should be an easy task, you already have exceptional curves, boobs and bladder, So try to wear something like a nurse outfit that is occupied until the end of the shift without being able to use the potty, or a classic Japanese teacher with glasses having to explain the matter to the students even if it means postponing a much needed potty break, or So a police officer who continues on her duty even if it means ignoring her overfull bladder to take care of bad boys =)

Questions for Arya, Chiwa, Taylor and Yuno (Also Akeno for the 2nd question)

1. Rate the fullness of your bladders from 1 to 10.
  2. Have you decided on whether or not you'll be teasing about the slow demise of your bloated bladder or an explosion of expelling evidence?

Recommendation for Akeno, Arya, Chiwa, Taylor and Yuno

Drink your fravorite beverage.

On 8/17/2017 at 9:48 AM, OPencil said:

Sanni: M..maybe you're right. If...If I just let a little out, it should help.....A..A lo-...SHITSHITSHI-  *The Camera has been knocked over*

15 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

Yuno: W..Well..Yuno has no idea what she's going to be doing for this....Yuno wonders if other people have ideas already....

Yuno: T..The greatest challenge has been trying to stay dry on the today....And...and the best relief was... *Blush* On the First day...
Arya: D...definitely this morning's, with the having to pee in a cup...then the toilet.....Stopping is always hard to do....and hard to hold in....
Sanni: F..First day's...Definitely First day's.....Though...This...This is a whole new level of.....
Chiwa: Well, by elimination, I suppose yesterday's might have been...Though, as for best relief.... Either last night...or....=3 when the Author wandered over while I was watering the flowers..

Akeno: To answer in order... My morning was rather pleasant....It was indeed...difficult to hold my waters in for that long,...and those other feelings....I haven't properly quelled them entirely yet...... Oh, and my bladder? It's at a managable level...Though, I'm sure that'll change within the hour. *Wink*

==================================================================================================================================

Akeno: Ara Ara, but which do I go for? The Lovely Nurse, tending to a lust-addled patient with held waters...The desperate teacher, trying to teach the rowdy student while crossing my legs behind the desk...Or the police officer, fighting the battle of a lusty criminal, and of my insubordinate pants button, before my fluids end up spilling out?

11 hours ago, Luna said:

Questions for Arya, Chiwa, Taylor and Yuno (Also Akeno for the 2nd question)

1. Rate the fullness of your bladders from 1 to 10.
  2. Have you decided on whether or not you'll be teasing about the slow demise of your bloated bladder or an explosion of expelling evidence?

Recommendation for Akeno, Arya, Chiwa, Taylor and Yuno

Drink your fravorite beverage.

Yuno: A...Three. Yuno doesn't have to go that bad right now...
Arya: A..about a Five....I could definitely pee...I mean, if I had to...
Taylor: About a three........Though..I'm sure it might secretly be a Six...
Chiwa: Mmmmgh....Seven and a half. About as full as I was before this started....

Yuno: Y..Yuno has no idea what she'll be doing to try to be appealing...
Arya: I....Am definitely going to try and go for a record...Hold it as long as possible, then 'Splode....in some sexy way......
Taylor: D..Definitely a slow demise.....Easier that way...
Chiwa: Ohhh, I plan on something exploding, alright. And I suppose whatever my bladder decides will be how that plays out.
Akeno: Ohhh, I'm planning on enticing through a different kind of show, before I let my waters flow as well. It is a challenge to be sexy, after all...

*The Five all take their drinks and start to down them, rising their needs ever so slightly*

[30 minutes have passed. The sessions will begin in half an hour in story time. Please submit any suggestions for scenes, or any that you wish to see our cast perform]

3 hours ago, Nikeryda said:

Saril: They'll be provided with any and all garments they'll require for their scenes. As for poses...Well, we're waiting on them to form up their ideas first.

Saril: Can't be taking away any points for their plans, by using them too often now. You'll all be getting a show soon enough....They're just open to ideas on what kind of scenes they should all set.

2 hours ago, Nikeryda said:

They could all show us their favorite poses.  I think they should also be allowed to change into their sexiest clothes.  

yes it work xD I like

By the way....maybe Chiwa should use Dog tail butt plug, a dog collar and dog ears? =3

or if Chiwa don't use maybe Yuno can use some thing like a Cat, Fox or Dog if she still out of ideas ( of course she will must to pee like a dog xD )

So Sanni...

How much did you actually let go, you didn't leak through did you? You need to pick up your game, we can't lose it before we start. Firstly, we need to fill that bladder back up, here's your fravorite caffeinated beverage. I think we should continue with this idea of layers, teasing the audience while you desperately remove each piece of the puzzle. Plus, I think your rope is going to capture those perverts, lol hopefully you yourself don't get distracted. Another thing, we also need to focus on your strengths, show them your endurance with your bladder beyond bearable. 

On 8/19/2017 at 8:00 AM, Luna said:

Sanni: Y..Yeah, I'll have to......Ah..?

===========================================================================================================================

The door opened as Sanni stared at the screen, a shrouded figure leaning into the doorway.

"Hm? You haven't figured it out yet?" the Author's voice called out, as the door was pushed open. The Athletic girl turned sharply at this, hands moving over the camera.

'Ah...What..." Sanni started, before flinching. "Nnngh...I mean...what do you mean?"

Her legs were pressed firmly together, obviously resisting her overwhelming urges...As the Author rubbed his head.

"This room..." he started, gesturing around. What appeared to be the average hotel room suddenly started to shift...A night's sky coming over the ceiling. "It's not a normal room."

"N..Nnngh..You don't say.." the girl thought out loud, as he waved his hands around.

"When we said it'll have all the tools you'll need.." he called, a fountain spraying to life behind Sanni..making her wince. "We mean as in, it will provide all the tools you need....When you need them."

Sanni winced at the gushing sounds of the fountain, as the Author's fingers snapped....Returning it to the simple, hotel room it was before.

"It reacts to your desires, and....my god, you're still holding on, aren't you?"

"Nnnghh...O..of course." Sanni stated, standing firm. "I told you...I'm going to endure any...Ah?!"

A hand was planted firmly on her distended bladder, as the Author's eyes glanced into her.

"I'm sure you can, but your turn will be up in a flash" the Author sounded to her, in a firm voice. "If you want to actually put on a show, then you'll do as expected.."

Sanni quivered a bit in need...before her eyes suddenly glossed over a bit....A loud noise permeating the room.

Psssss...Psssssssssshh

A muffled hissing, followed by the darkening of her garments...and the puddle emerging beneath her feet. The Author lightly shook his head at this, before leaning forward to whisper.

"Strip, and get cleaned up." he stated, in a strangely firm tone. "When it's your turn, we'll do your layers challenge....So be prepared."

Sanni seemed to nod lightly at this, moving towards the bathroom....going to get washed up as the Author pulled his hood over.

"Sorry, but it's for the best, really." he stated to the Camera, looking towards the camera. "We'll be starting the show in fifteen minutes...So, make sure to get in those last submissions in, before it's too late."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saril: Mmm..and with that lovely revelation that the 'Rooms' can be utilized for any scenario.....Maybe someone will have some fun little ideas. Nevertheless, we'll be starting the actual scenes soon...

Saril: So be prepared.

12 hours ago, Faust said:

Saril: Mmm..and with that lovely revelation that the 'Rooms' can be utilized for any scenario.....Maybe someone will have some fun little ideas. Nevertheless, we'll be starting the actual scenes soon...

OK Akeno, change of plans, how the room can change as you please try not to "accidentally imagine" that a chair or sofa of the stage turn into a toilet, but I will not blame you if for example during your classroom performance your teacher's chair to turn into an immaculate and sacred toilet .... I mean who could blame you for this when you have a bladder so full ;) 

patients also need to go, so I hope you like nurse can help someone who can't move to go to the toilet.

And as in Ayra's own dream show, cops need to keep order is to prevent bad girls from peeing in alleys and public places.

Well, you are going to be tortured and in every scenario you will have to have a toilet or potty in your sight, if you have to sit on any kind of surface this will be bound to be a toilet

Well, you are going to be tortured and in every scenario you will have to have a toilet or potty in your sight, if you have to sit this will MUST to be in a toilet and with ZERO leak

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

"Annnnnnnnd, Welcome back to Hold it! Omo-Idol! Saril's search for our next model." a voice calls, the camera suddenly spiraling into view. "I'm your host, Saril..And we're just about to start our 'Be Sexy!' challenge! Our girls have had ample time to prepare, and we're about to bust out the cameras so you lovely viewers can catch an eye on their little plans...... And, if you're good, we might have a few other things for you to decide."

The goddess gave a playful wink to the audience, as she drew up a Television from her desk.

"The goal is for the girl to create a scene that appeals to you all, in a sensual manner. So, read along, and find out which of the girls tickles your lewd fancy. The one with the fewest chosen points will likely suffer the consequences, but the winner may have a special prize for winning. So, stay tuned, stay active....and most importantly.... Stay dry!"

And with a flourish, the Goddess would vanish to the darkness....The camera feeds starting up immediately....

Yuno:

A soft knock could be heard on the first door, the slow turning of the knob preceding the view of the pinkette behind them.

"Ah...? Oh, you're here." Yuno stated softly, her long hair down so it draped over her shoulders without anything holding it up. "Yuno....Yuno hopes you didn't expect...A whole lot out of her scene..."

The door was pushed open, giving way to a cozy room, dimly lit by a light dangling from a ceiling fan. Smooth, brown carpet covered the floor..... A black couch placed in front of a large television.

"B...But...Yuno isn't sure she.." The pinkette started nervously, before her worries were brushed away by a hand.

"Ah, don't worry, don't worry. It'll be fine." the Author assured, as he stepped in. "I'm gonna guess...Movie Night?"

"Ah.....Um....Y..yes." The pinkette uttered quietly. "Yuno...was just thinking it would be nice to...sit back and...watch movies."

A glance over the pinkette showed her not wearing the same blue uniform she was prominently known for....But, a loose pink shirt, and some pajama-pants that hugged her hips and waist snugly. One could easily make out her curves under the fabric, as the Author took a seat on the couch.

"Well, they aren't going to watch themselves." he assured, clearly showing no signs of worry. "C'mon, let's get started."

A wave of his finger, and some beverages were conjured up, the pinkette moving forward to pick out a disk. As she bent over to slide the disk in, her sizable rump could be seen wiggling back and forth a bit...... The Author lightly averting his gaze, even as the Camera started anew.....

"So...what kind of movie we watching?" the Author added, as the pinkette moved to plop down on the couch. "Action? Comedy? Roman..."

"Ah, Yuno picked out a Horror Film." the girl called, nursing her chosen beverage, as the lights dimmed...and the television started to glow.

"......Oh.."

Chiwa:

Before the Author could even open the door to the Chihuahua's room, it was flung open, and the petite girl grabbed his arm.

"Ah! There you are!" Chiwa piped up immediately, as she yanked the boy into the room. "We were just looking for you!"

"Easy, easy...I just got off my....." the Author called, his own garb shifting to A loose-fitting shirt and pants....before he did a double take. "Wait....we?"

Chiwa gave a smirk with curled lips, as she gestured inside of the room....A brightly colored bedroom with a large bed, television, tables, and various other cabinets. Her usual attire had been given way to a lightly colored white dress....As she tented her fingers.

"Well, Saril said it would have all the tools we'd need..." Chiwa mused, before another figure peeked out from her bed....A crimson haired girl, with a respectable figure, and a bat clip in her hair. "So, if i needed someone to push things along...."

"Ah...! You must be....Faustus?" the girl's voice called out, looking him over. "Chiwa's told me all about you."

"Uh...Yeah...?" the Author called quietly, as the orange haired girl giggled. "What'd she tell you?"

"Oh, just that you could help us with something..." the red haired girl called....The Author's eyes going a bit leery.

"W...hat..kind of something?"

Chiwa couldn't contain her giggles at this point, as the red haired girl paced forward.

"Well, I was just wondering...." she started, as Chiwa fought to keep her own laughter under control. "If you could show me what kind of things.....Boys and girls do together."

If the Author had been drinking anything, it would have been spat out at this point...As Chiwa stifled her amusement finally, and leaned over.

"I promised we'd show her anything she wanted to see.." the girl mused, with a grin as she pressed her firm rump into the Author's hips. "You're not afraid of a little audience are you...?"

Sanni:

The door opened after a lengthy showering session...The silver haired girl looking a bit flustered as she stepped out in but a towel.

"I...I can't believe that I..." she started quietly...As the Author cleared his throat....A stern look in his eye....

"Ah good..you're done." he stated firmly, his hands folding over one another. "Now that you've cleaned yourself up properly, we can begin your real training."

The larger girl blinked quietly at the Author, but felt strangely compelled to listen....Nodding her head.

"W..what do I do?" she asked....as the Author pointed at her dresser.

"Get them out." he commanded, with a gesture. "You know the drill..."

She did..... First, a pair of Bikini-briefs....Bright blue. Followed by some darker blue boyshorts over top of them....Then, a set of pantyhose over them, and her legs....Finishing with a leotard she strapped over her shoulders, and stepped her legs into.

"The base layer." the Author stated, nodding his head. "This will keep you from just...pulling anything aside, and flowing."

Sanni nodded firmly, her cheeks turning red. It was...an uncommon interest she had, but she enjoyed the thrill of trying to get her garments off in time.....The complexity of her own attire making for quite a challenge for shaking hands, and trembling thighs down the road. But she wasn't done yet...

More garments were piled up on her bed...and one by one, she'd adorn them as well. Another pair of boyshorts over her leotard, a pair of bright blue spandex shorts that hugged her layered waist nicely...A pair of crimson panties overtop them, and another bodysuit, this one with a zipper in the back......Topping it off with a sports bra, to cover the zipper. This would do her no favors when she was desperate, and trying to rip off the garments later...But she would manage.....For now.

"And...One last bit." the Author commanded, and Sanni went to work. A pair of denim hotpants......Some high-waisted jeans....Some skinny jeans that compressed on her layers even more...And a noticeably tight, button-up denim jumpsuit...To compress, and conceal her hidden layers. She looked a tiny bit bulkier than before, but otherwise, it would be impossible to tell....

"O...Okay..." the girl called, as her cheeks burned red...pacing forward. "W..what now?"

A can of an unknown beverage was held to her, that she began to drink obediently.

"Now..." the Author called, as the area around them started to shift. "We begin.."

Taylor:

The red haired girl stretched out as the Author strode into her room..Shifted to look like a typical gym. Treadmills, exercise bikes, weight-lifting sections, barbells, and the like all awaiting him. Taylor herself was riding on one of the bikes in a striped red shirt, with black sport shorts that flowed a bit from momentum.

"Ah...! You're here!" she called out, stopping her motion as she hopped off. "Ready to get your workout in, Author?"

The Author himself had on a white T-shirt, and some knee-length black shorts himself, shrugging his shoulders.

"The last time I remember being in a gym, there were dinosaurs still on the earth." he called flatly, the girl shaking her head.

"Well, that won't do at all." Taylor called, slugging him in the shoulder slightly. "C'mon, It'll be easy. I'll show you how everything works."

"I'd love that." he called with a small smile, walking after the girl as she started gesturing...Sweat already beading on her neck.

"And that's the treadmill. Respect it, and it'll respect you. And that's the lifting..."

"You look hot." the Author called, prompting the girl to flush, as he held out a cup with liquid refreshment in it. "Drink up. You don't wanna have heat stroke from overwork, now do you?"

"R..right..right...That's what you.." Taylor stammered slightly as she took the cup to her lips, drinking. She had been preparing for quite a while....Surely, one drink wouldn't be too early, yeah?

Arya:

The Author opened the door to the next room, expecting something dramatic, or wildly different....But was pleasantly surprised to see a normal looking bedroom, wall-to-wall with velvet material.

"Ahhh..Hiya."  the girl called, with a gentle wave. "Nice to see ya."

"Nice to see you too." the Author called quietly, as he glanced from side to side. "So, uh..What's the pl-"

The Author's view suddenly shifted, moving to a classroom were Arya was at the center of it, lightly crossing her legs under her desk.

"W..well, I was thinking..." she started, under her breath so a conjured teacher wouldn't compromise her situation. "What better way to show off...Than to go through a whole day....Watching?"

The Author glanced around to see none of the conjured folk reacted to him...As he circled around Arya, whose hand rested slightly in her lap.

"I see..." he started, as the girl lightly rocked forward in her seat.

"And...I'm gonna try....Nnn..." she started, closing her eyes. "M..Making it...through..the whole...Day....Without...!"

"Miss Arya! Since you're so fond of talking, why don't you come to the front of the class to show us how it's done?"

The girl flinched, but stood up...The Author watching as her uniform skirt that barely came to the hip portion of her leg fluttered....Her body tensing as she went to do as she was told....

"Mm...I wonder how far she'll make it..."

Akeno:

A bright light pervaded the senses, before the Author's form came to....A closed off, dark room catching his attention quickly. A single lightbulb dangled from the celing, and a white table caught his attention as some of the very little decoration in the area.

His hands were bound by shining silver cuffs, and the chair he found himself in felt surprisingly mass produced, and casual. With control over a realm like that, going for something normal was....surprising.

"Unless.."  he started, as the door opened...and a familiar purple haired girl strode in...A blue button-up shirt, a matching miniskirt, and some black pantyhose adorned her thighs..As she stepped in.

"Good evening." Akeno's voice called, in the same, pleasant...Enticing tone as always. "You've been naughty...."

The girl strode over to him, raising her leg to stand on the table....Almost giving him a peek up her skirt.

"Aiding, and abetting fellow criminals....Robbery....possession....Illegal parking."

The Author struggled with his bonds, fighting the cuffs.

"You...You got nothin on me." he protested loudly, as the girl's amused smile didn't waver.

"No, They had nothing on you." Akeno stated, gesturing out the door. "They tried the 'Bad Cop' Routine, and you didn't say a word....So, they sent me in here to try my hand at cracking you."

"So, what? Are you the good Cop?" the Author asked, as her hand slid under the table, running over a certain part of him.

"I can be a good Cop if you want..." she mused, giving him an encouraging squeeze. "Or...I can be very....very naughty...If that's what gets results."

The Author's face flushed as Akeno unbuttoned her shirt a bit, her ample bust threatening to pop free.

"I...I see..."

"Mmmhm...Let's begin the...interrogation."

=================================================================================================================================

Saril: My my....some naughty little ideas here and there. But, I think we could go a bit...deeper.... So, it's time for some Audience participation.

Saril: Everyone, I'd like to recommend you all share a biiiiiiiit of your energy....and maybe a bit of your naughty desires slip through. And let's see if we can't stir some of this up with some Modifiers!

[A Modifier is something that you can request to intensify or calm a scene a bit. These range from small things, like garment choices....To major situations, such as changing the environment entirely! Try to think of something you'd really wanna see happen..!]

(An Example of a modifier would be....)

1. [Girl's Name] has a sudden, uncontrollable bout of Lust!

2. [Girl's name] Is suddenly Naked!

3. [GIrl's name] has Sudden Tummy distress.

4. [Author] becomes [Girl's name]'s obedient Slave.

5. [Girl's name] Incorporates [object name] into her session.

6. [Girl's name] Suddenly becomes. [Dominant, Submissive, Lewd, Shy, Vulgar, Angry, etc]

[You are permitted up to 3 modifers. [The Author will choose 1-2 from each person, barring substantial voter support]

[Girl's Scenes]

1. Yuno: [Scary Movie Marathon]

2. Chiwa: [Showing off Boy and girl things to an innocent friend]

3. Sanni: [Layers of Torment]

4. Taylor: [Working out to Desperation]

5. Arya: [A Desperate Day in the Life of Arya]

6. Akeno: [Interrogation: Good Cop/Naughty Cop]

3 hours ago, Luna said:

Sanni's room terrifyingly transforms into a crowded turbulent airliner, stuck with the inconvenient window seat.  

^^^^^This.

Also, any of the questions Arya is asked by the teacher are simple to answer, but the teacher is so frustrated by her talking and wriggling while at her desk that she makes her answer a LOT of answers at the board, almost rhythmically displacing her bladder.

Also, Taylor suddenly becomes full of lust, but tries to channel it into her workout and ignore the feeling...even though...