Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Saril's Special Show: Hold it!!! Omo-Idol.

I think I will put my idea for a tease/interaction out.

Interaction: Lewd

Characters: Hisa, Yuno, AuthorFaust

Interaction/Tease: Both girls go with semi full bladders to the author's room to show him her previous drawing of Yuno.

Due to her previous gift, the young artist gets idea for a bit of a more lewd drawing, involving all 3 of the characters and their current urges. Wouldn't it be so much easier to draw something you don't have to immagine?

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There wasn't a long reprieve for the Author, it seemed...As no sooner did he make it to his room, did a knocking ring out. "Nnn...Whattya want?" his voice called the moment the door opened, his h

Saril: So sorry for the long delay, everybody...We hit a few snags, and have some bad news, good news situation. AuthorFaust: The bad news, is that the 'Punishments' will be delayed for a while l

The day would seem like most others, to our lovely contestants....Having been going about their business, until something had occurred to bring them to a certain....limit.... Yet, at a certain mo

Posted Images

On 8/11/2017 at 11:55 AM, Tapris-chama said:

I like this idea, but...

...we'll let AuthorFaust decide what Maya does with the large drinks cup. Considering her personality, I think, if the going got really tough, perhaps she might...

It didn't reallt come across the way I wanted it to I guess.  I know that she would almost always try to get to a toilet before using tge cup.  I wanted to give her a choice though to see if she would actually even consider it.  Sorry for my horrible writing.  

Sanni decides to tease the Author just as Akeno leaves, grabbing his hand and slipping into his sanctuary. 

"Help me." Sanni whispered softly into his ear. "I'm stuck in these layers."

She purposely put on a variety of complicated layers in the midst of her developing lust, encouraged by the strange gift she received. Desperately dancing directly in front of the director, her face awkwardly displayed both pleasure and pain. Authorfaust curiously reached out to unfasten her belt, undid the buttons of her tight jumpsuit and peeled it off her shoulders to only to reveal another layer. 

"H-how many layers are you wearing?" He stuttered while continuing to remove her clothes. 

"It's a secret." Sanni said seductively. "Unwrap me and see." 

Her bloated balloon obviously protruded through her layers, piquing the Author's libido and prompting his magnetic hand to press down onto. Sanni tried to withhold her moan, only a little whimper broke through as she endured both sides of the spectrum. He notices something odd with his hand firmly pressed against her, a patterned rope tie underneath her layers. The muscly girl was determined to impress the author, pushing forward and plunging his hand deeper. He quickly retracted his hand, only to return to yank the rope. 

"So you love to endure." He poked at her while tugging at her bondage. 

"Y-Yes, I can take on any challenge." She confidently boasted. 

"How long can you hang on if..." The Author paused, before a sinister grin. "Put your layers back on."

"A-As long as I can." She quickly retorted. 

Faust watched in silence as she put her clothes back on. 

"Lady's first." He offered Sanni to exit the bathroom before he left.

22 hours ago, Nikeryda said:

It didn't reallt come across the way I wanted it to I guess.  I know that she would almost always try to get to a toilet before using tge cup.  I wanted to give her a choice though to see if she would actually even consider it.  Sorry for my horrible writing.  

It's fine. ^_^ No harm done. She would consider an alternative means of relief, but only if she had no other options and was on the brink of using her panties instead of whatever improvised means remains, and that's something she definitely doesn't want to do.

Saril: Annnd, entries are Closed! Now, it's time to do some...clean up. My apologies for not having all of the suggestions written, but I do think we should start to get to the....fun part.....

=========================================================================================================================================

[In Another Part of the Mansion....]

"H..Hrrrmth..."

The orange-haired attendant furrowed her brow, and bit her lip firmly. After an hour of withstanding the growing pressure, and adding to the washing machine.... It was time.

"I'm...gonna pop...soon...real soon.." Mist uttered to herself firmly...accepting it as a reality, before it even came to pass. This was how it was...This was how it always ended, with her.

She'd finish loading up laundry....Parley a few extra minutes of pent-up agony, and then submerge herself in the oceans of relief and pleasure. Her time had been sporadic and irregular post-Laundry sessions....From mere moments, to dozens of minutes...

"Mmmth...So for now...W..We wait.." she muttered under her breath, moving to hop up on the dryer. "For the tides to come in...And the storms to....wash ashore.."

She wanted to hold herself....She wanted to grind her fingers into her own lower opening...but, she had to abstain....

Raw desperation called for naught but her own legs, and her tiring muscles....otherwise, it would muddle the exercise with lust..... An interesting endeavor, but not one that would fall in line with her previous attempts....

"Nnn...Mmmmmgh..." she grumbled softly, crossing her legs over one another, as the bloated mass of pent-up piddle pulsed in her abdomen....Heralding the end of her hold......

'F..Five more minutes..' she told herself, a false assurance. 'Five more...and.....and...'

Psssssss....

The familiar warmth...The seconds of relief, quietly protested by the clenching of muscles.... The toll of time calling in it's due....

"Ahhhhh...Ahhhh..." Mist's voice groaned out in the laundry room, as her fingers rocketed to her personal faucet, reaching...pressing..feeling for that key warmth...

"A...Ahhh?" she sounded as her fingers met dry fabric....and she pulled up her tiny skirt. Not one, but nearly a dozen pairs of undergarments were adorned on her hips....All layered in a fashion that she quite frankly, should have noticed before. "W..when did...This....A..Aaagh..."

Another leak, sprung...Another wave of warmth...Though, rather than dribbling out her garments, it seemed the piddle was caught between layers....inching towards it's escape, as the warmth of her clothes kept her nethers in a maddening warmth....

"H..Hnn...Ohhh...." she groaned, before her eyes lit up. "Ohhhhn...Ohhh..I W..w..Wonder.."

She had thought for a moment to discard the excess layers, but a thought occurred. While washing her own panties afterwards was nearly a tradition, it always seemed a touch wasteful....But...

"I..If I soak all of these..." she called, leaning back against the wall, and starting to relax her lower muscles. "W..well....Mmmthh...Let's...Let's see if I even can soak all of em.."

Her fingers were no longer bound by her arbitrary restrictions of endurance-testing. No, now it was a question of volume...

Specifically, how much of her amber liquid it would take to stain so many garments at once....

================================================================================================================================

"N..Nnngh.. How about now?" the white haired girl called with a wince, her diabolical counterpart shaking her head.

"Nuh uh. No way." Kuro's devious voice called sternly to Illya, waving her finger. "Thirty passes, back and forth, without you dropping the ball. That's my standard for letting you off the hook."

"Nn..But we've barely managed Four." Illya protested back, her legs crossing a bit under the clear-blue shroud of girl-made waves. "Thirty hits of a ball in water is far too much..."

"Fufu...Maybe for someone at your level..." Kuro mused, with a cocky grin. "But, to the great Older sister Kuro, who'stotallyabettermage, this is child's play."

"Kuro, you know that's not true.." Illya protested, as the confident girl gave a devious smirk.

"Well, if nothing else...." she started, shifting her tone to a taunting one. "I know I'm not about to pee in the pool.."

Illya's face lit up at this, as her legs crossed once more, making treading water difficult.

"A..Awah?! I..I'm not going to..." the white haired girl called, as Kuro passed the ball to her, her hands barely catching it in time. "K..Kuro..!"

"What? Didja leak?" she teased, starting to cross over in the pool. "Let loose a small spurt into the ocean? Crack the Dam, so some water could pour through? Spritz through your suit into the..."

The Ball was tossed back in Kuro's face at this, knocking her into the water for a bit.

"I..I didn't pee! And I don't ha..have to..!" the white haired girl called, as Kuro emerged from the water, with a predatory gaze....

"Ohhh really?" she stated, with the same, evil grin. "Not like we can see, in this water....The flowing...Sloshing...splashing...gushing water.."

Illya's body tensed up more and more with each statement, as Kuro inched closer, grinning.

"But, if we got out..." she stated, starting to swim for the edge of the pool. "Why..you'd have nowhere to hide it when creek Illya joins the ocean....When your water balloon finally goes pop. When your piddle pot.."

"S..so we can get out?" Illya interjected, swimming to the shore, and climbing up...A white and pink two-piece swimsuit covering her body, as Kuro herself crawled out, wiggling her behind at the camera.

"Sure, but we're not leaving juuuuust yet." the girl stated, Illya freezing in place. "You don't have to pee or anything, so there isn't a rush, riiiiight?"

"R...Right.." Illya answered as confidently as she could, Kuro's own smile broadening.

"And it's just us here, so there's no need for a swimsuit, riiiiiight?" she added, Illya glowing red.

"R...No...!" she started, as Kuro's fingers already went to work.

"Ohhh, but it's just us." she called, yanking the strings off of the back of Illya's suit. "Besides, you'd only be worried about hiding that little opening if you were about to GUSH out of it anyways."

"I...Ahh...Umm.." the girl weakly protested, her petite chest, and bare girlhood on display.....

"See? Told you she was smooth down there.." Kuro whispered to the Camera, as Illya moved over, and yanked on Kuro's own garments.

"Well..Two can play that game..!" Illya remarked, as Kuro seemed unabashed by the sudden change....Merely posing to show off her own petite frame, and similar status.

"Mmm..Nothing to hide." Kuro uttered, as she moved over to grab a thermos. "And since you don't have to pee...We can totally enjoy this lovely tea set out for us, can't we?"

Illya's eyes went wide...and her mouth agape. The thought of added liquids mortified her...But she'd played along so far....

"O..O..Of course..." she called out, as Kuro poured out the vaguely amber fluid into two glasses...Illya's own eyes closing to avoid the sight....To shun the temptation it offered....

"Bottoms up." Kuro mused after a bit, holding out a glass to Illya, as she started to knock her own back..

"B..B..Bottoms...Up.." Illya repeated, as she looked down at the glass....and winced. She could pour it out, but the sound would be agonizing......

'I...I guess it's best if I just...chug it?' the girl called as she lifted the glass to her lips....

"If you say so."

The words were her only warning as Illya felt Kuro's hand pushing her into the water, head first. The girl had tensed up all of her muscles to keep herself firm...

So the sudden wave of water rushing over her was trying....troubling....and most of all...

"G..Gah...!!!!A.Ahh. Ahhhhh..!!......Ahhhhnnn..." the girl's voice gasped out as she broke the surface again...Her face first red with anger....Then shock...then relief...and finally....Shame....

"Phew...Time to wash the pool." Kuro mused, with a grin. "Next time though, we're going to have to make sure it's twats up instead.."

==========================================================================================================================

After the heated tryst between the Author and the purple haired girl [Who was now heading out on wobbly legs], the shrouded figure let out a sigh.

"W..well, that was a thing.." he stated quietly, before another pair of hands gripped him, dragging him back into the bathroom he attempted to escape...

"Hey....." Sanni's own voice called to him quietly, looking a bit flushed...but, similarly entranced. He had barely any time to ask what she was doing before the soft clicking of the door lock rang out....and the Athlete gave him a pleading look.

"I..I need your help.." Sanni stated, as the Author's eyes were lightly rolled.

"I live to serve." he stated flatly, as the girl's arms reach for her shirt, lifting it up over her waist.....

Where a sizable bulge jutted out in her abdomen, followed by some tensed groans...

"I..I need you to help me get these off.." she groaned, wincing. "Before....."

The Author's face flushed again, but he nodded..moving over.

"Just a minute.." he called,  moving over to grip a belt fastened around her waist, and undid it. A few writhes and wriggles made the struggle a bit of a predicament, but his fingers eventually met the button and undid it, sliding it down...

To reveal red polka-dot panties, over a black jumpsuit....That seemed to lead all the way up to her shoulders....prompting him to straighten up.

"Maybe two.." he uttered as he slid up to pull her shirt off, moving the jumpsuit to pull her head through, and pull it down over her waist....

To show a leotard, not unlike those worn by dancers and the like....Held firmly in place by a black sports bra, as his eyes went wide.

"Or three.." he added, unfastening the bra. "How many layers do you have, Sanni?"

The girl's expression changed... Was it... a Blush, and  a smile?

"W...Why don't you keep going, and find out?" she whispered in an awkward, but lustful tone...as he pulled the leotard down to reveal even more garments...along with...

"Hm..? What's this.." he noted, seeing a lining through the latest layer, running along her crotch, and up her body....

Though, as his fingers ran over a familiar distension in her belly, the girl buckled...letting out a soft groan...

"N..Not bad, huh..?" she groaned, as the Author's fingers circled her bladder...and started to press in a bit more....

"Somebody's...bursting..." he whispered softly as he began to massage the girl's bladder, Sanni's hips bucking a bit, as she pressed her hand to his....

"I...Try.." she grunted, fighting back a groan....As a sudden sensation ran over her....Along her tortured opening in a maddening fashion.

"Mm..Care to try your luck against mine?" the Author whispered, pulling on a rope that had been fished under her garments...and had provoked her desire in the first place. "You'll find it quite a challenge, you know.."

"I..I'll overcome any challenge.." she boasted, with a flush. "N..No matter how hard or...long it may be.."

The Author gave a small smirk, waving his hands as the rope started to glow a soft blue.

"We'll see about that." he called, the ropes now moving slightly under her garments. "Put those extra layers back on...And we'll see how long you last.."

Sanni's figure quivered in enticement, as she started to adorn the multiple garments anew....The Author holding open the door for her.

"Ladies First." he added, a flick of his fingers making the rope in her clothes tug on her excitedly.

"T..Thank you.." she replied as cooly as she could, flushed red from effort as she staggered out....One of her layers already damp....

'T..this is a challenge I might not...'

============================================================================================================================

"M...Mmm...J..just a bit more.."

The voice of the shy girl called to herself in the echoing library, eyes poured over the pages of a novel. She hadn't the faintest who wrote it, but it was a tale of love, lust, and adventure. The dialogue was plentiful, the imagery was impressive...The Heroine was relateable, and the story had just the right amount of sap and cheese to keep the girl entertained for what had no doubt been hours...

"And....They had two sons, and a daughter.." she stated, legs scissored subconsciously. "Owned a nice house...and lived...Happi...Happily ever after...! Even with the Heroine's wetting problem...."

A flush came over the girl's cheeks at this, as her eyes glanced over the last line.

"Erm....Especially because of her wetting problem.." Maya repeated with a deep flush, starting to close the book. A tale of a once-shy girl, overcoming adversity to challenge the ordeals, and overcome her own weaknesses.....While finding someone that loved her for said perceived faults.....soaking and all....

'I...wonder if I can find someone who'll like me like that..' she thought to herself, pushing her chair out. 'A..and won't make fun of me for my little pro...Prob..'

Drip...

The girl's eyes went wide, and her face flushed..as her hands dug into her skirt....

"Oh no...."

She had mistimed herself, again. A good book seemed like a scarcity in the day and age....And, she had been a little overexcited to read it..... And she had been drinking the cups of tea that seemingly appeared at will....

So, it was only natural she'd have to pee....But....

Drip...Drip...

"I..It's..already this b-b-bad..?!" she exclaimed, fingers pressing into her freshly dampened panties, feebly adding resistance to the incoming tides from her girlhood. "I..I don't think I can...M..M..Make it.."

The bathroom was down several halls...towards another path...Could she even find it if she wasn't bursting in this labyrinthine palace? She scissored her legs over one another again in vain protest, fighting the inevitable, when her own mind offered up a solution...

'C..Chapter Seven...' she thought, looking back at the book. 'She could not stand, for her waters would fall....She could no longer wait, for her piddle would flow.....But in her seat, there was but one place she could go...'

The heroine was in a meeting, but too far gone to make it to a bathroom.... So, in a fit of desperation, she tore the lid off of a nearby cup, and merely poured her own waters into it. This was how she met the man that would soon be her lover, as he wandered in when she started flooding, but....

'S...Surely...that won't happen..' Maya protested, reaching for one of the glasses she had emptied. 'Uuu....I Don't wanna try this, but it's either I pee in the cup, or my panties...'

She didn't want to be known as the most incontinent contestant, so this was her only out...... Taking her seat anew, she lifted her skirt and began to pull her panties aside, moving to slide the cup down....

"Ah, Maya!" a familiar voice called out to the girl just as she relaxed herself.....Face flushing red as her eyes went wide....Hands quickly lifting out of her skirt.

"Au..Au..Au...Mister Faust..!" she quickly cried out, squeezing her legs shut. "W..what...brings..you..up..here..."

DripDrip....Dripdrip..

Her nethers didn't get the emergency stop message....Warmth was starting to pool at her thighs, as she winced...

"Was just browsing." the Author's voice called, as his figure came into view. "Nothing quite like pouring over a good book, yeah?"

"Y..Yeah..Yeah....O..Of cour...Cour....Courrrrrrrr...se.."

Drip..Drip.....psssssss

The girl's muffled waters no longer desired a delay, starting to spray forth into her garments....over her seat...down her legs...and splashing on the floor. Maya sat in complete silence for the long, agonizing moments of shame....As she completely, and utterly soaked her panties, her thighs, the chair she was in, and  the floor beneath her.

"...M.Maya?" the Author called, as the girl's eyes welled up with tears again..and she blushed..

"I....I...I'm sorry...!" she quickly apologized. "I..I didn't mean...and Again...and I just....just.."

She wanted to die...She wanted to disappear...She wanted to be literally anywhere but where she was in that moment, embarrassed again by the person most aware of her repeated accidents, her hands moving to cover her face....As warmth started to pool along her thighs and....her head..?

"Just what?" the Author's voice called, in a much more soothing tone. "You didn't do anything wrong. Everything's fine...see?"

The girl's eyes opened slightly, as her mouth hung open for a sec.

"H..Huh..?"

The warmth was still around her waist, but there was no dampness.... There wasn't any liquid between  her parted legs....And, no smell of unexpected liquidation. She lifted her for a few moments to see they were as clean as the moment she put them on.... White material hugging her hips gently.

"Awah..Wh..what did.." she asked, as the Author ruffled her hair.

"We should probably get going." he called, with a playful smile...and a little wink. "Don't wanna keep the others waiting.."

Maya's shocked expression shifted into a melted smile...before a warm nod, and a slight flush.

"S..Sure thing, Author-Nii.."

=================================================================================================================================

The camera starts to pan around the estate, showing the Author in almost every screen....Leading the girls towards a certain path.....

It seemed the first challenges of Omo-Idol were about to begin...But first...

A Commercial break.

================================================================================================================================

Saril: Again, so sorry for not getting all of those ideas up, but I think the next parts will be too good to wait much longer on. So, without further ado, the interactive portion!

[The Winning Challenges are..... [Be Magical!] and [Be Sexy!]

Saril: However, in a state of mind....I've come across an idea. One might be asking, Why two challenges? What purpose does picking two serve? Simple.... It allows contestants to Choose which one they wish to participate in....

AuthorFaust: Or in this case, you all get to choose. We've got 13 girls to divvy between the two events....With swing votes decided by the girl's submitter.

Saril: So, for now, merely pick which event you want the girls to engage in. More details will be shown...after they have been selected..

Yuno Gasai
    Fauxstus Necromina

Akeno HImejima
    Winona Windsor
    Sanni Ingium
    Taylor Fritx
    Arya
    Maya Kamizono

Chiwa Harusaki
    Emily Cole
    Asuna Yuuki
    Giggles The Klown
    Hisa Kimura

Saril: As a note, more than one person might get voted out depending on the results. So, be careful not to oversaturate one team...or else...

Yuno Gasai--------------------------Be Magical
Fauxstus Necromina
-------------Be Sexy
Akeno HImejima------------------Be Sexy
Winona Windsor------------------Be Magical
Sanni Ingium-----------------------Be Magical
Taylor Fritx-------------------------Be Sexy
Arya-----------------------------------Be Sexy
Maya Kamizono
--------------------Be Magical
Chiwa Harusaki--------------------Be Magical
Emily Cole---------------------------Be Sexy
Asuna Yuuki------------------------Be Sexy
Giggles The Klown----------------Be Magical
Hisa Kimura
------------------------Be Sexy

So totally shipping DirectorFaust and Maya after that little episode. Plus, the Kuro/Illya one was just like their usual interactions, but with an Omo twist.

Anyway, time for Votes:

For Being Magical: Maya, Hisa, Emily, Winona, Asuna, Yuno, Fauxst

For Being Sexy: Chiwa, Akeno, Giggles, Taylor, Sanni, Arya

Chiwa would likely be better suited to Magical, but her teasing personality makes her want to be sexy.

7 minutes ago, Tapris-chama said:

So totally shipping DirectorFaust and Maya after that little episode. Plus, the Kuro/Illya one was just like their usual interactions, but with an Omo twist.

Anyway, time for Votes:

For Being Magical: Maya, Hisa, Emily, Winona, Asuna, Yuno, Fauxst

For Being Sexy: Chiwa, Akeno, Giggles, Taylor, Sanni, Arya

Chiwa would likely be better suited to Magical, but her teasing personality makes her want to be sexy.

Man, Emily being magical would be weird...

4 hours ago, Trickling Down said:

Sexy: Yuno, Sanni, Arya, Akeno, Taylor

Magical: Giggles, Chiwa, Maya, Winona, Hisa, Fauxst, Asuna, Emily

(Do they have to be evenly distributed?)

Saril: They don't have to be....especially given that there are 13 girls, and thus impossible to distribute evenly.

7 hours ago, OPencil said:

What does 'be magical' entail?

Saril: Be Magical: [An instruction on becoming a Magical Girl! Just like the TV shows!....And deal with things they may not cover...] It's a bit of an experience, either way....

[Magical]                                  [Sexy]
Fauxstus Necromina                 Yuno Gasai
Asuna Yuuki                                Akeno HImejima
Hisa Kimura                                Taylor Fritx
Winona Windsor                        Emily Cole
Maya Kamizono                         Giggles The Klown
Arya                                              Sanni Ingium
                                                      Chiwa Harusaki

Yuno- Magical
Fauxstus- Sexy

Akeno- Magical
Winona- Sexy
Sanni- Magical
Taylor- Sexy
Arya- Sexy
Maya- Magical

Chiwa- Magical
Emily- Sexy
Asuna- Magical
Giggles- Sexy
Hisa- Sexy

The more promiscuous ones already demonstrate 'Sexy' a lot, so perhaps shaking things up will help others gain confidence, especially as they're all in the same boat (pun unintentional)
Edited by OPencil (see edit history)

Do they get Magical Girl outfits for the challenge? If they do, Maya's one has totally gotta be as cute and innocent as possible. However, if a certain someone wanted to mess the outfits around (not looking at Mist in the slightest), Maya could be forced to wear a 'Sexy' outfit for her Magical Girl show, and maybe even Hisa and Emily (if they're Magical Girls as well) to really screw with their shyness or Tsundere Nature.

It's not like I want Mist to get any lewd ideas or anything, just throwing the possibility out there if she does decide to come up with that on her own accord.

Edited by Tapris-chama
Can you translate Tsunanese into Derelish? (see edit history)

Yuno Gasai--------------------------Be Sexy
Fauxstus Necromina
-------------Be Sexy
Akeno HImejima------------------Be Sexy
Winona Windsor------------------Be Magical
Sanni Ingium-----------------------Be Sexy
Taylor Fritx-------------------------Be Magical
Arya-----------------------------------Be Sexy
Maya Kamizono
--------------------Be Magical
Chiwa Harusaki--------------------Be Magical
Emily Cole---------------------------Be Magical
Asuna Yuuki------------------------Be Sexy
Giggles The Klown----------------Be Magical
Hisa Kimura
------------------------Be Magical

14 hours ago, Faust said:

Saril: Again, so sorry for not getting all of those ideas up, but I think the next parts will be too good to wait much longer on. So, without further ado, the interactive portion!

Question for Saril: Will we need to resubmit ideas that did not get put up at this time or have they be stashed away for later use?

Yuno Gasai        Magic
Fauxstus Necromina       Sexy

Akeno HImejima      Magic
Winona Windsor      Magic
Sanni Ingium       Sexy
Taylor Fritx       Magic
Arya       Sexy
Maya Kamizono         Magic

Chiwa Harusaki        Magic
Emily Cole        Magic
Asuna Yuuki     Sexy
Giggles The Klown     Magic
Hisa Kimura      Sexy

The camera pans over the various cast members all walking towards the center of a large room in the mansion.....Our lovely hostess waiting on everyone with one leg softly crossed over the other, in a standing position.

"Welcome back, to Hold it! Omo-Idol!" the Goddess mused, with a grin. "Pardon my posture, but all of this lovely imagery seems to be...getting to me. But, as the title says, I'm going to be Holding that, as our journey to find our next Omo-Idol continues."

As she says this, the thirteen girls all end up convening on the area, several shrouded figures of the Author all emerging alongside them.

"Now that we've gathered you all here...And, our Author's many selves.."

"Hmmth." the somewhat grumpy voice calls out, as almost all of the bodies seem to vanish...The one with Maya pacing forward to Saril's side.

"We can begin our first day's challenge."

"Oh wow.." Maya's voice sounded out as the figure turned...Saril clearing her throat.

"Which, as some of you should know...Is actually one of two, depending on our studio audience.."

"Ah?" Fauxstus sounded, the Author waving his hands.

"Splitting into two allows us to manage you all better.." the Author started, nonchalantly. "Assign you to a fitting position..and, if necessary, permits us to eliminate more than one person a day from the running."

A collective chill ran over the girls at this...All wondering. The first elimination would be later that day, and any one of them could be sent off....

A thought interrupted by Saril, who pulled out a small set of notecards once more.

"So, for now, we'll be listing off who's going where." she started, tapping the cards against a conjured table. "You'll be told to go with the Author, or to go with our other assistants....As soon as they get out of the shower."

The Author's gaze went sideways at this, muffling a flush...As the Goddess held up the cards.

"First up.....Yuno Gasai." Saril started, the pinkette perking up.

"Y..Yes?" Yuno started quietly, as Saril gestured.

"Author." Saril stated, moving along. "Fauxst, Emily...."

"Y..Yes?" the buxom green haired girl stammered.

"Listening..." the petite, cold girl remarked.

"...You'll be going with our attendants." Saril mused, flipping some more. "Akeno, Chiwa, Sanni."

"Present." Akeno mused with a pleasant smile.

"Mmmhm?" Chiwa sounded with entwining fingers.

"Y..Yes..?" Sanni called, still looking a bit..tense in spite of the break they had.

"You'll be accompanying the Author as well." Saril stated, the girls moving along to the shrouded figure. "Hisa, Giggles, Asuna."

"Y..Yes?" the Quiet artist started...

"Yeah yeah?" the energetic clown responded..

"Yes?" the serious, strawberry blonde stated firmly.

"The attendants." Saril added, running over another. "Winona, Maya..."

"The....Author?" Maya attempted to guess, sounding a bit hopeful.

"Mm...?" Winona sounded, quietly.

"Actually, our attendants." Saril corrected, the black  haired girl pausing.

"Oh.." she remarked, starting to blush lightly....the Author giving her a small smile, and a wave.

"And lastly, Taylor...Arya..." Saril finished, tossing the card aside. "You'll be going with the Author."

"Oh, Okay." the red haired Athlete started...

"I see..." Arya responded, as Saril waved her hands.

"To keep our ball rolling, we'll be taking to the Author's side for a bit..." Saril stated, waving. "While the attendants will be given some more time to relax. So, for now....we're going to a quick commercial break....And then we'll be back, to Hold it! Omo-Idol! With our first challenge...

"And we're back!" the Goddess's voice calls out almost immediately after the fade-out, pre-empting any worries of missing the action....As the room the smaller group was in seemed to change. What was once a sort of hallway, with many intersections...Now seemed like a rose-colored hotel, with many doors likely leading to several rooms. "I Hope you didn't miss us too badly during that delay for Hold it! Omo-Idol. I'm your lovely, slightly tense host Saril..And we're going to be commencing the first half of our first day's challenges here in a bit."

"Um...What is the challenge?" Yuno asked quietly, as the Goddess gave a pleased smile.

"Well, as an Idol for an Omorashi..." Saril mused, twirling her finger. "We'll be starting with the most basic of factors for anyone looking to be...desired by the public. One must know how to incite lust if you wish to make it big in the fetish industry...."

The pinkette's face flushed brightly at this...as Saril grinned.

"So, our first challenge for this group... Is 'Be Sexy!' A challenge that is based along your ability to entice the common demographic. People have a wide demographic of things they want to see, after all.... And, even if you can't hit all of the kinks....It's good to be able to hit at least a few..."

"I see..." Akeno interjected, looking towards the shrouded figure. "And the Reason the Author's side involved this..... Is it because he's secretly a Pervert?"

"Gh..." the Author flinched, prompting a giggle from the buxom girl.

"More to less, yes." Saril mused, taunting the author. "As my Chosen in this realm, he more or less is a vessel of the desires of those viewing our show."

"Really...? That must be hard to deal with." Taylor's voice called...prompting a nasty look from the Author, and a few giggles from Akeno and Saril.

"Oh, I'd imagine." Saril mused, with a light tap against the wall. "These walls are all sound proof....And these rooms are...Ahem...equipped with all of the facilities that you'll be needing for your....performances. Drinks, a shower, various tools, the softest pillows..."

"Oooh..So, what's the challenge entail specifically?" Chiwa's voice interjected, giving a lewd smile.

"Oh, it's simple.." the Author interjected, before Saril could start. "Just put on as enticing of a show as you can. You get an hour of prep-time, and then...."

Saril suddenly conjured up a set of hourglasses, of various shapes and sizes.....Some of them with copious amounts of sand on the bottom, while others were practically empty.

"You'll have until your bladders are empty, or you relent to perform your little show." Saril mused. "So, one could gamble it all on a desperate display that lasts only a few minutes... Or, you could try to endure for as long of a show as you want...."

"Do we have to....do anything in particular?" Arya chimed in, leaning forward. "I mean...Well, we're enticing, sure...But, do we have to.."

"No, you don't have to try to bang me." the Author called, folding his arms. "You're just putting on a show for people to enjoy. Whether that's some kind of lewd ritual, some specific kind of kink...Or, watching a scary movie while you're bursting...That's all for you to decide, and tell me when the challenge begins."

A sigh of relief could be heard from some of the girls, as Saril conjured up a few keys.

"Now, to your rooms." Saril stated, quickly. "Work on your ideas. In an hour, we'll be beginning your challenge. Remember to 'Be Sexy!', and think of something the audience would want to see."

"Or read, in this case..."

The girls each took their keys, and headed to their rooms...wracking their brains for ideas...

===============================================================================================================================

Audience Participation Time:

Saril: Each room also has a camera for people to view into...and for you lovely readers to commune with our girls. Here, you may suggest ideas for her scene, Ask Questions, or Encourage the girls. Do try to be nice to our cast, please.

Girl Selected: [Pick the girl you're talking to]
Interaction Type: [Is this An Idea, a Question, or Encouragement?]
Details of Interaction: [Write your idea, ask your question, or encourage a girl]

AuthorFaust: You may suggest ideas to every girl, and ask each girl up to 3 questions. Do keep it easy to understand...

Saril: Feel free to ask me or the Author if you have any further questions...

AuthorFaust: We'll be giving some time for ideas to be submitted....But, the final say goes to the girl in question for her choice. Each girl will get their own time to 'Be Sexy', and we'll properly rate them when it's all done.

Girl Selected: [Pick the girl you're talking to]: Arya
Interaction Type: [Is this An Idea, a Question, or Encouragement?]: Encouragement
Details of Interaction: [Write your idea, ask your question, or encourage a girl] "Arya, you've probably got lots of ideas already- you're the smartest in your group, but remember- you don't have to be the absolute best- just don't be the worst of all. You've got really tough competition in your group, especially given the subject matter, so only play to your strengths. You have the greatest bladder capacity, and you also have the advantage of mystery- we haven't seen much of you on show, you're probably the most enigmatic girl right now, so use that to your advantage and really find a unique outlet for your talent.  Finally, good luck- but let's hope you don't need it!"

Edited by OPencil (see edit history)

Girl Selected: Chiwa
Interaction Type: Encouragment
Details of Interaction: If your last 'demonstration' was anything to go by, then you've got this in the bag! I'm sure I don't need to give you luck, because I know you'll Pee-radicate the competition! I'm rooting for you and always will be! Come on Chiwa! Come on Chiwa!

Girl Selected: Yuno
Interaction Type:  an idea
Details of Interaction: keep talking in the third person i think this guy likes that

Girl Selected: Sanni
Interaction Type: an idea
Details of Interaction: get really desperate and try to take off your "complex hidden layers" without peeing yourself

Girl Selected: Tylor
Details of Interaction: do a full days workout with a full bladder without having an accident

Girl Selected: Chiwa
Details of Interaction: see how long you can hold it without grabbing your crotch, bouncing around, or crossing your legs

Question for Taylor

1. Describe what you think 'sexy' omo is, and how'll you portray that to the audience?

Questions for Sanni

1. How are you feeling, how badly do you need to go?
  2. What do you think of, if people finds out about your hidden layers?

Encouragement for Akeno

This is probably going to be the easiest challenge for you, just reenact what happened with you and the Author. Haha, jokes aside just be yourself and I think you got this in the bag.