Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Saril's Special Show: Hold it!!! Omo-Idol.

I'll choose 5 and 6 for the options.

[Interaction Type:] [Casual, Lewd, Supportive, Teasing, other) Casual
[Character:] [Who are you interacting with? The Castmates? The attendants?] Yuno
[Effects of Interaction:] (What would this interaction incite in the character?) An empty bladder for the next several hours...

[Interaction Type:] [Casual, Lewd, Supportive, Teasing, other) Teasing/Supportive
[Character:] [Who are you interacting with? The Castmates? The attendants?] Taylor

Interaction: Tease her about her lack of desire points and warn her she may be taken off the show
[Effects of Interaction:] (What would this interaction incite in the character?) A passion to achieve more DP's today

Edited by OPencil (see edit history)
  • Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There wasn't a long reprieve for the Author, it seemed...As no sooner did he make it to his room, did a knocking ring out. "Nnn...Whattya want?" his voice called the moment the door opened, his h

Saril: So sorry for the long delay, everybody...We hit a few snags, and have some bad news, good news situation. AuthorFaust: The bad news, is that the 'Punishments' will be delayed for a while l

The day would seem like most others, to our lovely contestants....Having been going about their business, until something had occurred to bring them to a certain....limit.... Yet, at a certain mo

Posted Images

Interaction Type: Lewd

Character: Mist

Interaction: "Mist, is it true you still haven't peed today? How naughty. Your bladder must be screaming by now. Are those droplets of pee running down your legs? How long do you plan on holding it for? You know what, your bladder needs some room to fill into. Why don't you pee for a bit, to help you hold for a few more hours. But only for a few seconds. After all, you don't want that wonderful feeling to go away, do you? Of course, breaking the seal could wreak havoc on your sphincter, but what would life be without a little risk, hey?

15 hours ago, KitKatOmo said:

*The Author shifts from his position outside of the shower, having just gotten dressed*

AuthorFaust: .....I wonder if there's a line again..... I'd better hurry....

*A certain Purple haired girl's ears seem to twitch at this, as she picks up on his words*

Akeno: Ara ara...I suppose even the assistant has his troubles..... It would be quite....Illicit if someone were to.....delay him...further..... *Her breathing picks up, and her cheeks flush*

15 hours ago, Nikeryda said:

Arya: Nnnn....I feel like I've been filled up again.... Oh, but I just found one of those measuring cups....Could always....see how full i really am....

Mist: *Wriggles from her spot in the Laundry room* Ohhnn....Ohhh.it's bad...It's bad...But, just a few more layers, and it'll all be ready......

15 hours ago, Keita123 said:

Emily: *Has unfortunately made a mistake in her flush-stration of wetting the bed again...A view from the camera side showing white, lacey panties under her pencil skirt as she walks past people*

12 hours ago, Luna said:

Mist:  *Crosses her legs, and bites her lower lip as she continues to layer garments into the washing machine, pressing herself against the corner of it....Even as more and more layers appear to form at her hips....making her rump look bigger.*

AuthorFaust: .......This is a weird feeling.....But, I shouldn't entertain that idea......No, they'd definitely find out.....And...I..I think I'd die..... Even if it's..getting really bad.....

[The Announcement rings out, and a few girls Pinken in response]

Asuna: H..H..Hey..! Who has the Nerve....?!

Emily: Nnnnnghh...How...Dare....They....

Sanni: .....I already put on the ropes! Who would......Ugh......Though..they feel...kind of nice...

Winona: O..Oh dear.....Now the world knows.... *Flush*

11 hours ago, OPencil said:

Taylor: H..hey..Just cause I don't have any, doesn't mean I won't get any..! I just..need to work harder today, yeah..! J..Just you wait!

10 hours ago, Trickling Down said:

"Mist, is it true you still haven't peed today? How naughty. Your bladder must be screaming by now. Are those droplets of pee running down your legs? How long do you plan on holding it for? You know what, your bladder needs some room to fill into. Why don't you pee for a bit, to help you hold for a few more hours. But only for a few seconds. After all, you don't want that wonderful feeling to go away, do you? Of course, breaking the seal could wreak havoc on your sphincter, but what would life be without a little risk, hey?

Mist: H..Huh? Oh...No, I haven't...haven't peed yet today..! It's...pretty bad, but...I can still..hold on a bit longer..! A..and it's sweat! Not pee, see? *She lifts her skirt, showing off pristine white panties....the kind that Emily wears, atop others*

Mist: I..I plan to hold until it....It ALL spills out....whether that's a few minutes...Or a few hours...W..well, we'll see. I....I won't pee intentionally though...! I..I want to savor this feeling, and the genuine pressure...Hitting my absolute dryness limit, without letting out even a single drop....! Still dry so far...

=================================================================================================================================

Saril: Ooooh..This is getting exciting.... A few needy ones....A few sets of crossed legs......More....Give me more. Everyone's own set of interactions have been refreshed, so you can work your lovely little magics more...!

Saril: If you can really catch my eye with something.... I'll drink one of my special concoctions, that'll even start to put the pressure on me. Do you have something good enough to make the Goddess of lust Incite your intrigue in desperation? Heheh...I can't wait to see.

oh boy, i Hope it is not too later for my vote...

I'll vote social and sexy

Girl: Fauxst
Interaction: Lift her skirt and see her butt " So that was the view the author had this morning?!? you are doing well my Lady, was only a shame you wake up so full, i'm sure you would make a nice show with yuno, did you know?!? yuno was really bursting "

Gift: Choker ( it look like a dog collar )
Gift-Effects: This cute choker that would give the girl a bonus to " water the plants " The fuller the girl's bladder, the bigger the bonus.

15 hours ago, Mr.Angry-eyes said:

[Interaction Type:] monumental
[Character:] Maya
[Effects of Interaction:] she learns that she is a Princess of a Magic land who was lost at birth and adopted

In her dreams, maybe. xD Though, that kind of extreme fantasy does suit her personality.

And now, my response: Considering Maya got a gift, I think Chiwa should be my next interaction.

Interaction Type: Lewd
Character: See above
Interaction Effect: Chiwa was trying to top Akeno's sink pee by attempting to do a standing plant pot tinkle. However, DirectorFaust just happens to be passing by as Chiwa's got her shorts and panties down and is openly free-peeing while standing into the plant pot. However shall he react to that, or Chiwa, for that matter?

EDIT: Just saw Opencil's suggestion, and think it ties really well into what I just suggested for Chiwa. On with both of them, if you please!

Edited by Tapris-chama (see edit history)

[Interaction type:] Lewd

[Character:] Fauxst and Yuno
[Effects of interaction] Makes Fauxst be sesexually aroused by her full bladder and lock herself inside the bathroom and rub her girlhood, while Yuno  was bursting knocking on the bathroom's door begging to she open the door and let Yuno pee

6 hours ago, Jony said:

Fauxst: You wanna see my butt? W..Well, okay then...

__suzuya_kantai_collection_drawn_by_hats

Faust: There...Is that good enough? I hope you don't mind.... Though...I feel like I should probably head to the bathroom right about now......

===========================================================================================================================

As the Author started down the hallway, back to the restroom before an emergency situation could emerge....Something caught his eye, stance staggered over an inoffensive plant...

"Mmmmaaaahhh...There we go.." Chiwa's voice sounded out as he saw the lewd orange-haired chihuahua wiggle her shorts and panties down...Sticking out her plump rump, usually hidden by her pink shorts.

"And now....the piece de resistance." she uttered, scooting her hips forward, and letting her eyes flutter closed. "Mmmaaahhh....Standing tap....On."

The Author gave a slight wince as the girl's lower lips were parted, and warm, lewd, girl-waters were suddenly spraying out slowly....watering the plant from afar...

"Ohhhh...That feels good." Chiwa muses, before a sound fills the hall.

SUH-MACK

"Come on, Chiwa...Don't put that out there for the world to see." The Author calls with a soft flush. "Especially when we're off-camera. Some of us have to control our urges around cute butts, and trembling twats."

"Mmmm...Butt~ What if we can't contain it?" Chiwa mused, pulling out a certain roll of toilet paper as her stream started to dwindle off.

"Well, I have to, at least." the Author grumbled as he started along, Chiwa adopting a slightly lewd grin...

"Mmm...I see...."

=======================================================================================================================

Saril: Mmmm...More...Give me more..! I want more of your lovely ideas!

[Fauxst and Yuno one of Jony's to come with next batch]

21 hours ago, KitKatOmo said:

AuthorFaust's bladder is filled to the bursting point.

(I'm still quite interested in that scenario~)

As for the other:

Type of Interaction: Teasing+Lewd (to your discretion)

Character: Akeno

Effects: Lasting effect of Midday Lust

Let me increase to things if I may =3

22 hours ago, Faust said:

Saril: If you can really catch my eye with something.... I'll drink one of my special concoctions, that'll even start to put the pressure on me. Do you have something good enough to make the Goddess of lust Incite your intrigue in desperation? Heheh...I can't wait to see.

( If it's to fill Saril's bladder I'll try to write something )

Akeno would have a fuller bladder than ever ,It seems like just all the pee she does this morning go back to her bladder and keep filling while she continues to follow author Faust moved by her lust, While she asks for clearly random things only with the intention of delaying the author, The author strive to continue his way to the toilet, becoming more uncomfortable and full...then upon reaching the bathroom, Akeno embraces the author and whispers seductively asking the Author if at least he could be a bit of a gentleman and allow a "ladies first" as Akeno blushes shyly as she turn her face as she lifts her blouse revealing her visibly full bladder while She does a discreet pee pee dance.

The author becomes hesitant as the purple haired girl pulls him into the bathroom once she describes his need for him as she slides his finger down the author's chest and goes down sliding it through his bladder and at last poking something over Hard and bulky in the crotch of the author as she continues to talk about her need by placing the author's hand on her lower abdomen, she asks if the author would let her use the potty even if her lust said there is something more important to do now That empty her overfull tinkle tank, and she asks the author if he really wants to use potty either, or do something else before that.

(ok, unlike the last time I tried to sum things up, sooo here it is, sorry for anything )

22 hours ago, Faust said:

AuthorFaust: Feel free to Ask as many questions as you'd like too. We've got time...

The questions are just to the staff members or can we make questions to the girls too??

17 hours ago, Luna said:

*puts on a mask and inhales heavily*

Announces into the PA "Asuna, Emily, Sanni and Winona wet their beds"

Quickly dashes away.

hahahahahahahaha Man, poor girls xD 

Interaction: Mist goes skinny dipping and when she finishes the only thing she puts on is an oversized shirt, then Saril calls her over for non-laundry activities.

Question to Taylor: Why didn't you pee before going on your run this morning?

Interaction: Kuro and Illya are playing with a ball in a pool. They both need to pee, but Illya is barely holding on, while Kuro's bladder is at a manageable level. Kuro won't let Illya pee, though, and they're both drinking iced teas made by servants using a recipe of Winona's. Taylor and Sanni join in with them, Sanni wearing a complicated but skimpy one piece, and guzzling iced teas. Later, Illya dares Kuro to strip, and Kuro tells Illya to strip first, so they both strip, and all four swimmers have another iced tea. Illya gets two iced teas to prove she doesn't need to pee, but having her pussy submerged in water makes it extremely difficult to hold it, and she needs to hold herself hard with her legs crossed. Illya and Kuro then start tackling each other, and then start tackling Taylor and Sanni. Kuro, who herself has a hand casually on her crotch, pulls at Sanni's swimsuit and Sanni flinches hard and pulls hers legs together.

At the side of the pool, Winona and Saril are watching the show unfold, slowly having iced teas of their own, and basking in the sun.

"It's a very nice view, isn't it Winona?" asks Saril.

"Oh, it's a very nice view indeed," replied Winona.

I'll do the girls no one  has interacted with yet.

Character: Winona

Effects of Interaction: She's in the bath with some of the other larger bladdered girls when she gets the strong urge to pee.  She really can't hold it but doesn't want to excuse herself.  

Character: Maya

Effects of Interaction: She was reading one of her favorite books when she felt a slight urge to pee.  Ignoring it she continued reading.  Hours later the book was done.  There was only one problem.  Her bladder was full to the brim!  She was starting to leak when she saw a large drink cup in the corner.  

Gift-

Recipient: Hisa

Gift given: A set of different colored pencils and pens

Effect: The art tools will increase her urge to draw, especially lewd things. This in turn will make her a little more open when it comes to lewd actions, urges,or thoughts during this day.

I have thoughts on an interaction but I am thinking that it may be best saved for another day.

Edited by ctm1992 (see edit history)
3 hours ago, Luna said:

Can we still tease Authorfaust to get DP for girls under 3 points?

Saril: Sure. I'm all for making torment for the Author. Heck, I'll even open it up to getting girls up to Six points. Maybe even Seven, if I like it enough...

Arya:   4 DP (Room unlocked!)
Giggles:
4 DP [Room Unlocked!]
Fauxst
:
4 DP [Room Unlocked]
Maya:
7 DP [Room Unlocked!] [Underwear-influence Unlocked!][Private Time! Unlocked]
Winona: 5DP [Room Unlocked!] [Underwear Influence Unlocked!]
Akeno: 5DP
[Room Unlocked!] [Underwear-influence Unlocked!]
Chiwa: 4DP [Room Unlocked!]
Asuna: 2DP

Yuno: 5DP [Room Unlocked!] [Underwear-influence Unlocked!]
Taylor: 0DP
Emily: 1DP
Hisa: 3DP
[Room Unlocked!]
Sanni: 1DP

On 8/9/2017 at 2:12 PM, Jony said:

The Author continued down the halls at this with a mild frown on his face, tensing up as he paced along.

'Just hope the line isn't too long....or I might..' he thought, before rounding the corner......And hearing hands hammering on the door.

"H..Hey...! P..please..!" the voice of the pinkette cries out, as the Author lightly rolled his eyes. "I..If you don't hurry up..! Yuno's gonna...have an accident..!"

The Author slid back behind the wall at this, one of his eyes glowing blue as he peered into the bathroom...looking to see who was there...

"Oh....That's a problem.."

For inside the bathroom was....

[Inside-The-Bathroom-Cam]

A hand went over the green haired girl's mouth. Fauxst had originally just retreated into the bathroom for a little privacy after being discovered that morning...

But, shortly after she'd started to relax herself....

'P..please..! If you don't hurry up, Yuno's gonna....'

Fauxst's own body quivered at the revelation.....And her nethers started to tingle with a fire that felt long neglected.....

'I...I should get out....but...' the girl thought, as her fingers dipped down between her legs....and started to rub....rub...rub.....

'I...I need...I need to stop...she has to go....but...she..' the girl thought to herself as she kept rubbing, feeling her whole body starting to heat up..

'A..Aaaaahhh..!!! Y..Yuno can't hold it...! Please open up!!!!'

'A..Ahhhh..!' the girl gasped under her hand......Moaning sweetly as her own fingers were now dripping with worked-up fluids....

'A..Awah.....N..nevermind! Yuno...will find somewhere....else to go!' the pinkette's voice rang out as the green haired girl whimpered and bucked her hips lightly, moaning loudly....

"Aaaaahh...!!!"

========================================================================================================================

The Author's face flushed bright red as he watched the pinkette bounce in place, and wriggle in place....before starting to head down the hall...

"A..Ahhh....Ahhh...Yuno's already damp...." she whimpered to herself as she started to stagger down the hall. "They're getting wetter.....Yuno needs to hurry up, and find somewhere to pee..."

The Author's face burned a bright red under his hood as he watched the girl hobble off....Slowly peering around as she wandered off..The bathroom door opening after a few minutes to show the green haired girl looking out nervously......

Scampering off with a flush in the same direction as Yuno....

"Phew...Thank God.." the Author sighed in relief as he started to wander over to the bathroom door...

"Ahem...I hope this isn't a bad time.." a voice called behind him, prompting the Author to turn sharply...

"Ah?! Oh, it's you, Akeno.." the Author called, tensing slightly. "W..what do you need?"

"Well......"

Interaction : Lewd

Character: Emily and Hisa

Effects of Interaction: Hisa was drawing a picture of Emily. Suddenly, both girls felt a sharp urge to pee out of nowhere. Emily, being the shy girl she is, tries to keep her pose even though she's moments away from wetting herself. Hisa on the other hand wants to finish the painting first before going to the bathroom.

It ends with Hisa tripping onto Emily while they scrambled to go to the bathroom, leading to a simultaneous wetting by both girls. Emily would try to blame her wetness to Hisa. Hisa may or may not accept this explanation.

On 10/08/2017 at 5:29 PM, Nikeryda said:

Character: Maya

Effects of Interaction: She was reading one of her favorite books when she felt a slight urge to pee.  Ignoring it she continued reading.  Hours later the book was done.  There was only one problem.  Her bladder was full to the brim!  She was starting to leak when she saw a large drink cup in the corner.  

I like this idea, but...

...we'll let AuthorFaust decide what Maya does with the large drinks cup. Considering her personality, I think, if the going got really tough, perhaps she might...

"And, if you could get me just onnnnnnnnne more thing.." Akeno's low, sultry voice called out as she put a finger to her lips, the Shrouded figure next to her shaking his head wildly at this.

"E..Enough already!" the Author's voice finally protested. "It's been ten freakin' minutes! I need a break in between getting all of these things!"

"Please?" the purple haired girl begged. "This is the last thing, I swear."

The Shrouded figure of the Author groaned loudly under his breath, bouncing on his own toes for a bit.......

"Fff...Fine..What is it?" he snapped a bit louder than he would have liked, Akeno's lips curling into a smile, and her voice dropping again into a low, sensual tone.

"Mmmm..Could you...be a gentleman, and permit the Lady First?" she mused, flushing lightly. "I'm afraid I have...quite an urge."

"Sur-...Wait, what?" the Author responded, as Akeno's fingers dangled down to her waist.

"Why don't you...see for yourself?" she whispered softly, pulling up her white shirt to show off quite a distended tinkle tank, her lovely legs pressed together firmly. "It's gotten quite trying...."

The Author stood, mouth agape for a few moments..before he collected himself, flushing under his hood.

"A..Alright...I guess.." he stuttered with a slight pause, before feeling one of his arms being grasped.

"We'd best hurry then.." Akeno stated simply, dragging the boy into the bathroom, shutting the door with her other hand. "Wouldn't want to keep everyone waiting."

"What do you...." the Author remarked sheepishly, before feeling the girl's fingers running over his chest.

"I never said my urge was to pee." she whispered in a low tone, running her hands down slowly. Down his chest...Over his waist....Lightly tapping at his own distended bladder....And then.....

"Nnnngh..." The Author grumbled, and flushed as her hands went over a certain part of him..Rubbing along it slowly.

"It's just...all of the attention....and all of his pressure..." Akeno started, her face lightly flushed. "And all of these other girls....It's almost too much to bear..."

One of her hands ran over his own, pulling it to her own body, over her own badly swollen piddle pot.

"Mmm...Can you feel it..?" she whispered, running his fingers over it. "Sloshing....Swirling....Pounding....Ready to just..burst.....And yet...."

Her hands slid him down lower, over her own silk undergarments...black...and shining with a stain of fluids....That the Author could tell wasn't excess piddle.

"This urge is just so much more pressing...." she lightly moaned, her other hand running over the Author's own features. "Do you agree? An urge to pee is manageable, but the desire for More.....That's one we can't ignore."

"Mmmm..." The Author's own voice groaned, as his fingers pressed into the girl. "I think we Both should be tending to our urges right about now.."

"Ooohn....So naughty..." she cooed, with a lustful grin. "Let me get these panties out of the way then..."

"Ohhhh, hold that thought.." the Author's voice called, a bit firmer than before. "I never said which urges we were going to manage first.."

===================================================================================================================================

Saril: MmmMmmmm....Tasty, naughty lewdity. Today'll be the Last day for lewd suggestions, or Lewd temptations, or teases to be submitted, before we close those, and prepare to dive into the main plot anew.

Saril: And, as far as my bladder situation...You're right at the cusp of the first level of four with me. Just a little more, and I'll start shifting and squirming like one of your lovely cast. So, stay tuned.