Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Saril's Special Show: Hold it!!! Omo-Idol.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There wasn't a long reprieve for the Author, it seemed...As no sooner did he make it to his room, did a knocking ring out. "Nnn...Whattya want?" his voice called the moment the door opened, his h

Saril: So sorry for the long delay, everybody...We hit a few snags, and have some bad news, good news situation. AuthorFaust: The bad news, is that the 'Punishments' will be delayed for a while l

The day would seem like most others, to our lovely contestants....Having been going about their business, until something had occurred to bring them to a certain....limit.... Yet, at a certain mo

Posted Images

The line had barely moved as the camera panned back, showing the remaining cast still writhing in varying levels of agony....As crossed legs, and trembling figures filled the view of the Camera.

"Welcome back, to Hold it! Omo-Idol." Saril's always pleasant voice calls, gesturing towards the crowd. "We're currently a third of the way through our desperate line, and as soon as Arya comes out....We'll announce the next lucky gal to get her relief."

The remaining girls all awaited with bated breath, trembling and combating their urges in their own ways... As after an agony of waiting....

The door flung open, and Arya stepped out.

"Ohhhh, that was amazing..." the girl called with a loud sigh of relief, her legs still lightly glistening. "Sorry I took so long."

"Well, when you gotta go, you gotta go." Saril assured with a devious grin, glancing back at the squirming, writhing girls. "And, I think it's time for someone else to get..going.."

"P..Please hurry..! Yuno can't hold it much longer..!" the pinkette quickly called out, writhing and sticking her bottom out in hunched-over need.

"Just a bit, just a bit.." Saril mused, sliding out her notecards. "Next up is......Winona!"

"Nnnnghhh..!" Yuno groaned loudly, as the teal haired girl bowed her head.

"Thank you...Excuse me..." the proper girl called as she hurriedly paced into the bathroom...hands pressed into the front of her long teal dress. As the door shut though, something started to ring out...

Pssss...Pssssshphsssssphsssssspshhhhhhhhhhhh

The Pinkette's knees knocked, and her whole body quivered....but, rather than her own thighs trembling....

"Nnngaaahhhhhh..Ohhhhhhhhnnn.." another voice moaned out, the clown spreading her knees, and spraying a glowing, pinkish-purple stream. "Ohhhh... Ohhh.....S..sorry. Guess I got a little......PIssy."

A groan could be heard from somewhere in the mansion, but it was drowned out by the deafening hissing of the Clown's tinkle-tormented twat....Her glowing, gushing stream saturating her panties, and dribbling down her thighs.....To the point her own rump was even soaked in glowing liquid. The cast did their best to shuffle away from the growing, glowing puddle....As Giggles leaned up against the wall..

"Ohhhnn..Ohhh..Sorry~" she groaned again, shivering lightly from her urinary expulsion...As the door opened.

"Phew...That was a dangerous..." Winona's voice called out softly, as Yuno's eyes seemed to glaze over slightly...

"Two for one.." Saril mused, as she glanced down. "Next up.....Miss Yuno!"

Winona was nearly knocked to the ground as Yuno barged past the tea-drinking girl, hoisting her skirt up as small spurts proceeded to dribble out of her....Before the girl could get her fairly saturated panties out of the way......A loud pssssshing already starting out of her before she even properly sat down.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnn...!!!"

A loud moan could be heard, before Saril Closed the bathroom door....The few remaining girls still writhing in need.....

"What a....lovely display." Akeno's voice could be heard, as she stood with her hands in her lap....Forcing herself to remain still, and smiling despite it all....

"Nnnnn....Nnnnghhh.." the strawberry blonde, Asuna groaned out, as Saril lightly tapped at her cards.

"Quite.." Saril mused, glancing down. "I wonder if anyone else would.......Ah..?"

"Nnnn..To hell with waiting..." Asuna's voice called as she broke off from the line, and knelt over....

Pssss.....psssshhhpsssshhhhhh

A clear torrent starting to sputter out of her white panties....Asuna letting out a small sigh of relief as she continued soaking herself, the camera focusing on her impromptu cloth-commode.....As the door opened.

"Ohhh...Ohhhh..Ohhhh Gods, Yuno nearly lost it all..." the pinkette moaned out as she stepped out...Saril grinning a bit.

"Next up would be Asuna, but she's currently tinkling over in the corner.." Saril mused with a grin, the strawberry blonde flinching...

"S..Seriously?! Dammit..." Asuna groaned, having soaked herself for basically nothing....

"So, Sanni! All you!" Saril added with a mischievous smile, the stern, built girl nodding along.

"T...Thank you." she stated sternly....marching into the bathroom in a quick motion...Slamming the door shut.

"Mmm...And last, WIll be Akeno." Saril mused, the shapely, purple haired girl nodding.

"Th..that is good to hear." Akeno uttered with her strained smile, as Asuna slowly dribbled out for a few minutes.....The door to the bathroom opening after a lengthy period of time.

"All yours." Sanni called to Akeno with a firm nod, the purple haired girl smiling warmly.

"Thank you.." She called in a low tone...Starting into the bathroom...and turning around. "I don't suppose you'd be so bold as to want to join me, would you audience?"

The Camera went to zoom in a bit to the girl as she started to unbutton her dress....the camera shutting before one could properly get a view under her lacey undergarments.

"Now now, can't give it all away on day one." Saril mused with a grin, and a tut-tut of her finger. "Behave. There'll be plenty of time for that later."

A few short minutes passed, before the door opened anew...And Akeno stepped out with a much more relaxed smile.

"Mmm..I believe that is all of us." Akeno called, as Saril nodded her head.

"Quite." The Goddess called, pocketing her cards. "And, with your bladders all emptied, one way or another....The first day of work is officially over. Everyone has had their time to meet and greet with the audience, and to show off a bit of themselves....But, since you'll be spending the next few weeks with one another, we're giving you some free time to get to know one another. Though we can't obviously capture everything on set, anyone that people want to see that much will be featured.. I will give you all a brief tour, and then we'll be breaking for the night."

"Okay!" Giggles called, still marinating in a glowing stream lightly, as the cast nodded.

"The Author has been leading our pre-wetters around as we speak, but I can give just as quick of a run-down." Saril called, quickly as she paced along, the cast following quickly. "First off, there's our Laundry room. Here, you'll find Mist usually maintaining all of our wet garments....And, testing the settings of our dryers."

For the moment though, it was merely filled with machines, and baskets. Various garments were already loaded up, and a machine could be seen rocking...No doubt in use.

"Down this way is the Cafeteria." Saril called after another bit. "Simply walk in, and request anything from our attendant behind the counter. Usually, the Author will be there when it comes to providing food. Just make sure that you don't eat too much... We are looking for wetting idols, after all.."

A few flushes could be seen as Saril continued along, gesturing.

"We also have a Gym, a library, an indoor pool, and frankly...About anything you could want. Merely call upon the Author if you're missing something, and he'll create it for you. And if he complains, well..I don't have to tell you what to do, now do I?"

Saril gave a small grin, as the group took a few more turns...And Saril gestured towards another door.

"As for this area, these are the living quarters. You can take a room to yourself, or you can share it with others. We've provided them all with a mini-fridge that can conjure up any drinks you want...A closet that'll produce any garments you could desire...And, if I may say so myself, the fluffiest beds this side of the 'scape."

"What about bathrooms?" Hisa asked quietly, as the woman grinned...

"Back down the hall. Short ways." Saril mused, far too cheery. "I wouldn't put it off too long, though. There are thirteen of you, plus the attendants, and the Author...And only one easily-accessible one. Unless you feel like putting on a private show, or the like..'

The girls muttered in various ways....Commenting in their own ways regarding living accomodations.

"Don't be shy if you have an accident though....Our Audience would no doubt wish to hear about it." Saril added, with a wave of her hand. "And, if there are no other questions...."

"How do we call the Author?" Giggles asked with a quick raise of her hand, Saril turning.

"The Author has his ways of knowing" Saril remarked, with a grin."I'm sure if you need him for anything, he'll pop up in no time."

"Showers are over that way." the Author's voice called on cue, gesturing down the hall. "Big enough for everyone....So, just go right on in. I'll either bring you your clothes, or Mist will."

"Oh wow, he appeared out of thin air." Giggles chuckled, grinning. "It's almost like Mag-"

"It is magic." the Author called, starting down the hall to a door marked [Do not Enter]. "Please do not just call me for little, insignificant issues."

He entered the room promptly, and shut the door...Saril lightly rolling her eyes.

"Someone's grumpy." she remarked, lightly. "Though, could just be cause he's at the beck and call of thirteen girls likely to go through a Wet marathon of events. Notty minded individual.."

The group all whispered among themselves as Saril started to float along, moving.

"And with that, I bid you all Adieu, until tomorrow." she added, floating down a corridor. "Have fun, everyone!"

She vanished without a trace, and the girls were given their downtime.....The groups parting ways.

==================================================================================================================================

Saril: Of course, with the end of the day's trials does not mean the end of the day's action.....A few things could very well unfold, yet it won't affect one's standing, or the like. No, No...We're merely in for a short period of respite, after such a lengthy day.......

Saril: As such, the next few updates will be a touch smaller....But, perhaps with some other displays of attention...

[During Post-Day Challenges, there will be a lull in the action....The group getting some time off from having to accomplish challenges. Of course, one won't be left out in the dark.....As your lovely camera crew and attendants will be more than happy to show off some of the girls in their down time....]

[These will consist of smaller updates, and slightly less interaction...But, certain choices may lead to some more....interesting scenes.]

Options: [Pick up to 3. Depending on votes, or Author's time, may end up doing more]

1. Peek in on the Baths. [View people that have wet, and are Washing up]

2. Talk to a girl in her room. [You may ask a total of 3 questions (Per Commenter) per-Girl whose room is unlocked. Unlike before, they are not compelled to answer, if they don't want to...]

3. Talk to Mist. [She may share the secrets of soaked garments...Or, perhaps put on her own display or story.]

4. Talk to the Author. [May Provide suggestions, comment on other girls, ask questions to, Or tease the Author. (Teasing may feature said girl)

5. Camp out the Bathrooms. [May see other girls using the bathroom.....If they are careless enough to close the door, or lewd enough to invite. [Will be Random chance who you get though]

6. Private time. [May peek in on a girl with 7 Desire points or higher during a normally private moment. May or may not be lewd...]

7. Visit the Gym. [May find girls that are up for athletic activities there.]

8. Visit the Cafeteria [May find a girl at random, or  meet someone new that works under Saril.]

9. Incite a certain dream in a girl. [Specify the Contents of said dream, and the girl. Dreams may lead to Certain scenes during the night]

10. Make a request to Saril. [Request a sort of scene to view from the past....That may or may not have happened to a character (Limit of one per person. Saril may deny you if she chooses) ]

Arya:   4 DP (Room unlocked!)
Giggles:
3 DP [Room Unlocked!]
Fauxst
:
3 DP [Room Unlocked]
Maya:
7 DP [Room Unlocked!] [Underwear-influence Unlocked!][Private Time! Unlocked]
Winona: 5DP [Room Unlocked!] [Underwear Influence Unlocked!]
Akeno: 5DP
[Room Unlocked!] [Underwear-influence Unlocked!]
Chiwa: 1DP
Asuna: 2DP

Yuno: 1DP
Taylor:
Emily:
Hisa: 1DP

Sanni:

Saril: The next day in our story will be in a while. So, for now, just enjoy the downtime.

I'll vote for these 3 options:

2. Talk to a girl in her room. [You may ask a total of 3 questions (Per Commenter) per-Girl whose room is unlocked. Unlike before, they are not compelled to answer, if they don't want to...]

5. Camp out the Bathrooms. [May see other girls using the bathroom.....If they are careless enough to close the door, or lewd enough to invite. [Will be Random chance who you get though]

9. Incite a certain dream in a girl. [Specify the Contents of said dream, and the girl. Dreams may lead to Certain scenes during the night]

3 hours ago, Luna said:

I'll vote for these 3 options:

2. Talk to a girl in her room. [You may ask a total of 3 questions (Per Commenter) per-Girl whose room is unlocked. Unlike before, they are not compelled to answer, if they don't want to...]

5. Camp out the Bathrooms. [May see other girls using the bathroom.....If they are careless enough to close the door, or lewd enough to invite. [Will be Random chance who you get though]

9. Incite a certain dream in a girl. [Specify the Contents of said dream, and the girl. Dreams may lead to Certain scenes during the night]

Saril: Darling, feel free to be a touch specific with your first and third choice. I'm sure not only will our other lovely commenters be more enticed to rally with you if you have ideas, but I could probably nudge the Author to stretch out a bit more than he expects....if you want it enough. *wink* The baseline may be a vote to 3, but I would very much prefer 3 per commenter. We're here to entertain you, after all.

I choose Winona for this.

1. How well do you think you're doing in the contest so far? I think you're doing a pretty good job keeping yourself dry.

2. How do you stay composed even when you're that desperate to pee? I admire that part of you.

3. Do you often let it out a little in your underwear when you're needing to go, just to keep yourself composed? You wear a pretty thick dress after all so little spurts here and there wouldn't be noticeable at all. It's okay, I won't judge.

6. Private time. [May peek in on a girl with 7 Desire points or higher during a normally private moment. May or may not be lewd...]

Maya, obviously

9. Incite a certain dream in a girl. [Specify the Contents of said dream, and the girl. Dreams may lead to Certain scenes during the night]

Make Winona dream of being a princess in a throne room doing an audience with her subjects. She sits on her throne badly needing to pee but she has to hold it until the session is adjourned. Make the problems addressed to her related to water, like a dam leaking or a heavy rain ruining the crops. And since she did such a great job holding while she's awake, make her not make it, as she wets herself right in front of her ministers and subjects.

Talk to a girl in her room. [You may ask a total of 3 questions (Per Commenter) per-Girl whose room is unlocked. Unlike before, they are not compelled to answer, if they don't want to...]

i choose the clown

So, its your first day and you've wet twice, how do you feel about that?

Who's running your show while your here?

Will you be playing any pranks on anyone while your here?

Incite a certain dream in a girl. [Specify the Contents of said dream, and the girl. Dreams may lead to Certain scenes during the night]

Giggles has a dream where shes chased by a evil negagiggles with inverse colours and a chainsaw

Peek in on the Baths. [View people that have wet, and are Washing up]

Oh whoopsies, thought we're voting then writing lol

I'll choose Maya for the interrogation.

1. Seems like the audiences are impressed with your performances so far, how do you feel about being on top with the desire points?
  2. Are you looking forward to the events to come, testing the others and yourself to the limits?
  3. who do you think is worthy in your eyes of calling a rival in this competition?

And I want to perform inception onto Sanni.

After a long day of endless bladder torment, Sanni finally got her well-deserved rest as well as her bladder. Drifting into a humiliating nightmare, where she failed to keep her composure in her hidden layers. She began flooding herself uncontrollably and it literally wouldn't stop soaking, her layers drank every ounce of liquid which came out of her. Trying to get to the bottom of this, she began removing the layers but wakes up in a hot mess. An accidental bed wetting, which has never happened before.

Arya: How long can you hold?

Giggles: Just how radioactive is your pee?

Fauxst: How are you enjoying the views so far?

9. Arya.  

For my dream it won't end with the traditional bed wetting.  Rather she won't be able to pee at all in her dream.  She'll be somewhere semi public with plenty of places to go but every time she tries it just won't come out.  This of course means she will be extremely desperate when she wakes up.  

Edited by Nikeryda (see edit history)
5 hours ago, Keita123 said:

1. How well do you think you're doing in the contest so far? I think you're doing a pretty good job keeping yourself dry.

2. How do you stay composed even when you're that desperate to pee? I admire that part of you.

3. Do you often let it out a little in your underwear when you're needing to go, just to keep yourself composed? You wear a pretty thick dress after all so little spurts here and there wouldn't be noticeable at all. It's okay, I won't judge.

Winona:
1.I'd like to think I'm doing okay, for my first day. This..kind of thing is a bit unfamiliar to me, but if it's a challenge, I do hope I can answer the call in a satisfactory manner. I do hope I can continue my...dry spell for a while longer.
2. Oh...I just have to keep my mind off of it....While giving it the proper attention. I don't particularly find myself fond of being in a writhing manner...But, I suppose that if you keep a level head, and stand straight...You can overcome a fair number of obstacles...... I just hope my methods continue working.
O..Oh heavens no...I don't intentionally leak...! From...experiences I've heard about, leaking merely makes it harder to keep it all in...Loosing a few drops tends to lead to a larger leak when you let your guard down...and we..well....If you give an inch, your bladder tends to take a mile.... O..Or at least, that's what the others have said. I certainly haven't tried that before.....

4 hours ago, Mr.Angry-eyes said:

So, its your first day and you've wet twice, how do you feel about that?

Who's running your show while your here?

Will you be playing any pranks on anyone while your here?

Giggles:

1. I'm not too worried about it! I mean, the audience here likes a show, and I'm not against providing a little extra fan service for them. If wetting myself keeps the viewers watching, and entertained, well...I can't say I'd enjoy always wetting, but it wouldn't be the worst thing.....

2. Dunno...I hope the Author or Miss Goddess has a plan for that. I'd hate for my other audiences to miss out on prime Giggle-time!

3. Whaaaaaat? Pranks? Meee? Neeeeeeeeever! Why would i ever plan something like popping a waterballoon in someone's bed, or a jack in the box, or spooking someone in the middle of the night? A prank would just be immature~ Huhuhuhu~

4 hours ago, Luna said:

1. Seems like the audiences are impressed with your performances so far, how do you feel about being on top with the desire points?
  2. Are you looking forward to the events to come, testing the others and yourself to the limits?
  3. who do you think is worthy in your eyes of calling a rival in this competition?

Maya:

1.*BLUUUUUUUUUUSH* I...I don't know what y..You mean! I...I'm just...I just do things normally! I...I'm glad people like me, but...I just kind of wonder what they like about me so much...I hope it's not anything too indecent...
Um....I guess i am. I mean, It'll be a good time to prove myself, but...I just kinda sorta hope I don't...do anything that's too embarrassing.... otherwise, certain people might make fun of me for it a lot....
3. I...erm..I don't really know of anyone as a Rival, so far. I mean....The competition's just getting kind of started. Though...If I had to say there was an opposite...Probably Chiwa! N.not that it's bad for her to be as...bold as she is, just....I'm kind of surprised....and hope nothing but the best for her too!

3 hours ago, Nikeryda said:

Arya: How long can you hold?

Giggles: Just how radioactive is your pee?

Fauxst: How are you enjoying the views so far? 

Arya: I....never really pushed it to the test. I usually end up waiting about three or four hours...maybe a little more....But, I've never absolutely gone to my limits...I've always ended up popping a squat, and at least peeing a bit before It got too bad...but, maybe we'll find out my limits later!

Giggles: Not very, far as I know. You'd have to soak in it for like, a whole day and even then that would probably just make you woozy..... Plus, I take plenty of radaway, so I don't have any of those problems. It'd take a lot to really get anything noticable. Though, make no mistake...I am a pretty Rad Gal!

Fauxst: It's...quite a lovely display. M..many different...squirming..writhing girls.....I wonder if these rooms are soundproof.....

===================================================================================================================================

Saril: To clarify a bit more, asking questions to the girls whose rooms are unlocked isn't limited to 3 questions, it's 3 questions per girl. So, for example, Angry Eyes can ask the other girls 3 questions too.. Just no more than 3 questions per girl....From the same person. Someone else other than Keita could ask Winona for example......And, as always, You can ask the cast as well...

Saril: So, Ctm1992, feel free to ask the author, or tease the author, or what have you as soon as you want. We're waiting. *wink*

AuthorFaust: Dreams, and other activities will happen at a later time. For now, questions are being answered. Peeking in the bath and viewing the bathroom will occur at later times...most likely.

To Giggles- 

Do you think being in Omo-weekly might tarnish the reputation of an innocent, family-friendly clown show?

Has the radiation entirely worn off- will your pee be normal from now onwards?

What's it like to wet in your clown suit- different to normal clothes?

To Fauxst-

Enlighten us; what's your opinion on Chiwa?

And on Yuno?

And on AuthorFaust?

To Maya and Winona:

Do you think you could cope with being the constant centre of attention in Omo-weekly? Might it be too...lewd?

Edited by OPencil (see edit history)
3 hours ago, OPencil said:

To Giggles- 

Do you think being in Omo-weekly might tarnish the reputation of an innocent, family-friendly clown show?

Has the radiation entirely worn off- will your pee be normal from now onwards?

What's it like to wet in your clown suit- different to normal clothes?

To Fauxst-

Enlighten us; what's your opinion on Chiwa?

And on Yuno?

And on AuthorFaust?

To Maya and Winona:

Do you think you could cope with being the constant centre of attention in Omo-weekly? Might it be too...lewd?

Giggles:

1. Ahaaha, I dunno. I mean, as long as I don't have to take any shots that are too risque, I think it would all turn out fine, really.

2. I...somewhat doubt it. I mean, it usually lasts for about a week if you only drink one bottle...Unless this place has some kind of purifying effect on me, I should be glowing for a while.

3. Oooh, naughty naughty question....And well, it's warm. I mean, the clothes are already kind of bulky for warmth, in case I do a show in a cold place, or at night...but, it contains things pretty well...And well, that warm, wet feeling will stick with ya for quite a few hours. Well, if you wet it, and leave it on, of course.

Fauxst:

1. I...I think she's a very lovely girl, and quite an enticing person.....In a very provocative, and lewd manner. I wouldn't mind..doing things with her, sometime...Though, not as....

2. *BLUSH* I...I..I...I don't know wha..wh..what to even think...of being...close to her, but..in this kind of way...It would be....it would..um...I'd need a camera...

3. He always seems kind of grumpy......I get the impression he doesn't like me....? Or, maybe something else is bothering him?

Maya: W..well...I mean....It...it would be a bit lewd, sure...But...I..I'd like to think they'd take my feelings into account, and not...over-lewd it..or something...

Winona: I wouldn't think they'd press me too far... After all, their models do have to be treated with some care, yeah? I'd hope that they have enough dignity, and self-control to make sure it's...not a stressful experience... Except for our bladders, of course.