Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Diaper Date!

Heyo just wanted some suggestions. I've ordered my first pack of Abena M4's for myself and my girlfriend. I'm more DL, not so much AB. I've had tons of wetting fun and diaper fun by myself in the past, but it's always been restricted by not having a ton of personal space/privacy. I've also never had someone to share in the fun with me. For the first time in my life, I have an entire apartment and a partner to share the experience with so I'm looking for suggestions on fun ways to spend a day diapered. This is my girlfriend's first time wearing, and she's not into omorashi/omutsu on her own but has really enjoyed exploring omorashi with me so far and is extremely willing to try out diapers. I had kind of imagined that spending the time gaming could be fun. I'm just trying to figure out how to expand what used to be solo fun to be fun for two. Any input deeply appreciated!

Hey, I was also fortunate enough to have my girlfriend joining in my fetish. I would suggest you two do stuff that involves phisical contact, like cuddling or just laying around, caressing each other. I think this would be more enjoyable for both of you and also gives diapers a sexual component, plus it really feels nice ;). Thats pretty much what I did, made sure that she enjoys it and you should be good to have her participate more often ;)

Thanks for the replies so far! They arrived last Friday and she immediately ordered me to put one on and start drinking water. Unfortunately, she had a bunch of prep work for starting summer classes that was stressing her out and she didn't want to participate with me, so I let her dictate my fluid intake and had my own fun. Damn those M4's can take some serious capacity though! I lost count of how many times I wet before it started leaking, but I think it held at least 3 liters judging by the weight. Next time we both have a day off to laze about at home, we're gonna experiment... further suggestions welcome!

On 6/27/2017 at 0:19 PM, Neko-kun said:

One of my favorite ways to spend an evening diapered is with mild alcohol consumption and light fun video games like Mario Kart or Mario party. Then the loser for each mini game or race takes a drink (doesn't have to be of the alcohol.)

Ah yeah, might do something like that. Neither of us drink alcohol but the concept is a good one!