Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Yesterday had to go pee pee in my shorts

I took a class and my bladder was semi full. it was only a 30 minute buss ride from the class to my house. Their was a major car accident which caused a lot of traffic so it made the trip a lot longer. My bladder was filling up severely and I had no idea what to do accept hold it. Traffic was not moving so I was forced to wait. My major problem was that I was becoming increasingly desperate to pee, I have a small bladder I cant wait that long. It got to a point where my bladder was so full that it started to contract a lot. A half hour passed and I just couldnt wait any longer, I started to tear up and leaking into my shorts. Every time my bladder contracted I would pee a little more, I couldnt hold myself anymore I was wetting myself in a bus. I tried so hard to hold my pee, but it coming out. It got so bad that the pee started dripping on the ground from my shorts. It got to a point where I completely lost control and I burst into my shorts. The puddle on the floor got bigger and bigger as I peed hard into my underwear.