Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chapter 2: So, as I already said a few months ago, I met someone. Someone on here, actually. I guess it's not impossible for some of the self appointed sleuths on here to figure it out. After all

Chapter 6: I was nervous on two counts. Obviously I was worried about Jack seeing me in all my diapered glory, but I was also nervous and more than a bit excited about seeing him dressed the same

Sorry for the delay. Was a bit off kilter for a couple of weeks and didn't write much, then got distracted by my D & A story. But this ones soooo close to being finished..... Ive had some tro

12 hours ago, Espeon54 said:

Really good chapter I like reading your story's.

Thanks Espeon. I know you always read and leave positive comments, and I thank you for that. Don't know if you've seen them or not, but there's two more stories of mine here. "The Morning School Run," which is complete, and "Gemma's Wet Weekend," which is nearly finished, although not touched upon lately, I WILL be finishing after I get Tori out of the way. 

Shoulda finished Gemma first, but I had an idea to play out that I wanted to try, and it wouldn't work for that story, hence the birth of Tori.

This entire story about Tori is all to do with an obscure idea that I wanted to do, and couldn't fit into Dan and Amy or Gemma, so I had to start a new story to try it. It will all occur in the last chapter or two, which will be shortly......

Same @Bellatrix1  Thanks for staying with it. As always, I appreciate your support and feedback. 

Chapter 10:

By the time I closed the bathroom door, after taking my dressing gown and a towel with me, I felt like I could pee again. My shorts were very cold by now, and stuck clammily to my rather substantial backside, and the cloying, wet feeling of saturated fabric pressing tightly against my vag and inner thighs was making me need to go again. I hooked a toe into the back of my socks, pulling them free of my feet, and stepped hurriedly into the bathtub. The freezing cold porcelain sent a shock wave through me, and I felt a small trickle of fresh warmth on my leg as a short spurt of fresh pee jetted out, unable to be absorbed by the already thin, dripping cotton. 

This is the bit about pee holding that I really enjoy. When I know I'm about to lose control, and I'm going to wet my pants or diaper, but it doesn't matter. Because I wasn't overly full, I knew that a complete loss of control probably wouldn't happen unless I helped to facilitate it, so that's exactly what I did. I stood sideways in the tub, and spread my legs as far apart as I could while still maintaining my balance, and I hitched my saggy shorts up as high and tight as I could, shivering a bit as the cold cloth pressed tightly against my slit. I tried to keep my hands out of my crotch, but it wasn't easy. My natural reaction to needing relief is to grab at myself, even if it's just to play nervously with the hem of my shorts, so I did that, twisting the dry bit at the side, and pulling the wet centre even tighter against my womanhood. I could feel some gas building up in my gut, so I tightened my (flabby) stomach muscles up a bit, simply to see if I could manage to squeeze a fart out without losing control of my bladder. 

It was touch and go for awhile, and every time I felt myself about to break wind, my pee hole would twitch, so I'd stop. I knew that there was a slight chance that I might actually cause myself to have a messy accident by doing this, but hey, if it's going to happen, it might as well happen in the bathtub.

Suddenly, my bottom seemed to quiver a bit, and I pushed a bit more, and I was rewarded with the loud sound of a humongous fart starting to escape. I steadied myself with a hand on the tiled wall, and bent forward at the waist, sighing with relief as my morning gas exited my behind in a very loud and unladylike manner, and I gritted my teeth, wondering if it was only going to be gas that I pushed out. I sighed with relief as I realised that I was safe, and not about to shit in my pants, but my sigh turned quickly into a gasp as my bladder let go, and my shorts copped their second big drenching of the day. 

Quickly, I grabbed my pussy tightly, feeling the almost scalding urine flowing through the pink cotton, briefly coating my hands with its liquid warmth, pooling in my palm for only half a second before cascading through my clutching fingers, and flowing down my bare legs and thoroughly coating my feet before gurgling it's way down the drain. I started rubbing at my pussy as I peed, almost scratching a hole in my sodden pants as I clawed excitedly at my clit. My breathing intensified as my rubbing increased, and I paused only long enough to put my hand inside my pants, just in time to catch the last of my tinkle as it slowed to a trickle from my quivering pee-hole. 

I heard footsteps going past the bathroom door, followed by my bedroom door opening again, and I knew Jack was running around trying to source a six-year-olds outfit for me to wear, and I grinned, but kept rubbing myself, pausing only long enough to insert the first two parts of my index finger into my vagina, and probed deeply in a circular motion. Biting my lip to stop myself from moaning, I turned the shower on, twisting the shower head aside so it wouldn't squirt me with cold water. As I waited for the water to warm up, I managed to stop myself from masturbating by forcing my shaking hands to start undoing the buttons on my shirt, which joined my dirty socks on the floor. I was starting to feel slimy inside my pants, and I left them on, adjusting the temperature of the water enough so that I could step under it, still in my pants, and I reached for the shampoo. 

My girl-bits were tingling, screaming out to me to ravage them, poke and prod at them, to run into my bedroom and retrieve my vibrator from the back of my bedside drawer, and insert it as fully as I could while switching it on to its highest and fastest setting, and I was trembling with desire, almost screaming with my unquenched lust. 

But I didn't. 

Instead, I lay my forehead against the cool tiles, and forced myself to breathe slowly and deeply, until my pulse slowed down and my heart stopped trying to escape my chest. Once I was under control again, I shampooed and conditioned my hair, then washed myself, including my pants with the bar of soap. As I rubbed the soap into the crotch of my shorts, soaping up my buzzing vag at the same time, I almost cracked and put my hands inside my pants again, but I somehow forced myself not to, eventually pulling the elastic waistband open enough to allow the stream of water to tickle me at my most private area, which had already been freshly shaved in anticipation of this momentous day. 

It wouldn't remain my most private area for much longer though. I now almost couldn't wait to allow Jack to enter my private domain later. Any last nervous doubt I had was washed down the drain with the bubbles, and I almost swore I could see steam coming off my pussy as the water hit it. I simply couldn't remember ever being this goddamned horny before, and it was enough to overcome my (un) natural reluctance to sharing my body with another person. 

I turned the water off, almost reluctantly. Being so used to just pleasuring myself solo whenever I felt like it, my body was kinda sending me questioning signals, not understanding why on earth I'd get myself so worked up, but without the glorious release of a self induced orgasm. 

But I held firm. Hopefully, the next orgasm that I had would be brought on by Jack. He wanted desperately to do it for me, and I knew now that I wanted him too, and I thought I may finally be ready. 

Stepping out of the tub, I slid my shorts off, then wrung them out as best I could by hand, draping them over the curtain rail to hopefully dry. I managed to dry and brush my hair, and when my bulky body was finally dry, and after liberally coating myself with baby powder, I slipped my dressing gown on, and walked across the hallway into my room, almost bubbling with excitement when I saw my daddy sitting on my bed, smiling at me, with an assortment of clothes folded neatly beside him. The sight of the clothes made me pause, as they appeared to be a much brighter assortment than I would've expected him to be able to source from my wardrobe. As a matter of fact, apart from the pink socks and matching panties on top, the rest of the pile looked strangely unfamiliar. But before I could react, my dad spoke.

"Good girl! Are you all nice and clean again?"

"Yes daddy," I replied almost automatically, and it felt somehow right. 

"Come here then, let's get you dressed, then maybe we can go to the park."

I clapped enthusiastically. "Yes please daddy! That'd be awesome!"

Jack patted the bed beside him, indicating for me to sit down, and I complied. He passed me my socks first. "Need any help princess?" He asked.

"Uh-uh," I said, shaking my head for added emphasis, taking the offered socks and straightening them out, before pulling them on. They were an awkward length, going up far enough to sit maybe four inches above my ankles. I usually only wore them with long pants, as I thought they looked a bit daggy worn with shorts, but hey, I was six, I'd do as I was told. 

"Knickers," Jack said, passing me my favourite "little" panties. Pale pink, with white trim, and a picture of a laughing Minion on the front. I always thought they looked kind of sexy but cute at the same time. To be honest, I was a bit relieved that he didn't try to help me put them on, but I would've let him if he had offered. Instead, I turned my back, and slid my socked feet into them, quickly pulling them up and over my sex, and letting my dressing gown fall back into place to hide them. 

Jacks eyes were gleaming now, as he passed me an unfamiliar t-shirt. It was bright purple, and had a big motif of Minnie Mouse on the front, acting very coy with her hands clasped in front of her, and one foot raised. She was almost sickeningly cute looking.

"What the fu..." I started to say, only catching myself when Jack glared at me. "President Trump! What's this about Jack?"

He looked incredibly smug. "Props," he said. "Told you I bought some! I bought you the bottle, the paci, some clothes, and, ah, some other stuff as well! I went shopping at the charity shop this week. Now don't argue with your dad! Game on!"

Feeling defeated, I nodded my head, but feeling brave, indeed braver than I had ever felt before, and still a touch defiant, I managed to surprise both of us, by standing directly in front of him, and shrugging my gown from my shoulders, letting it puddle onto the floor behind me. 

I had never stood topless in front of a man before, and I felt very self conscious about my flabby tummy and stretch marks, not to mention my saggy tits, but I managed to maintain eye contact with him, as I slid the hideously cute shirt over my head, grateful that at least it covered my pudgy gut.

"Next," I snapped, perhaps a bit rudely, snapping him out of the slack jawed look he was giving me. I had the satisfaction of being able to tell that regardless of how unattractive I might feel, Jack apparently wasn't disgusted by what he'd seen, and he was almost leering at me with excitement. I was pleased to see his hand shaking slightly when he passed me something pink. 

I almost puked when I saw the bright pink, knee length leggings, (complete with frilly pink lace around the bottom of the legs) unfold from my hand. 

LEGGINGS?

I most certainly do not wear leggings! Not with my shape, and certainly not bright pink ones. I would perhaps consider wearing black ones, but never, ever in public! I mean, what the actual fuck?

"No way Jose! What the hell do you think you're....."

"Tori! That's enough," he snapped, and damned if I didn't just shut myself up right on cue. He was really starting to master his "dad voice," fuck him.

"No tantrums young lady. Your nana bought you these, and you will wear them! As a matter of fact, I think you'll be adorably cute, and they'll match your new shirt perfectly! Now, pass them here please," and he held out his hand. 

I found myself complying again, but allowed myself a grunt of disgust as I passed them to him. He held them open for me, and I put a steadying hand on his shoulder, and stepped into them, allowing him to pull them up nice and snug over my prodigious bum. There was so much I wanted to say to him, but I settled for a glare instead, which he completely ignored. 

I thought that the humiliation was complete then, but I was wrong. 

With my head still buzzing about not only wearing bright pink capri leggings, and the fact that I had let a man actually help me put them on, I was on autopilot as he held out a seemingly tiny scrap of light blue taffeta. 

"Your new fairy skirt," he informed me with a grin, and instead of arguing, I found myself stepping into that as well. It was an adult sized see through skirt of light blue lace, only long enough to reach my groin area, and absolutely completely impractical as a real artical of clothing, like what might be seen on a ballerinas tutu. 

If a unicorn ever threw up, the resulting vomit wouldn't have anymore hideously bright colours in it than what I was dressed in. 

I turned to look at my reflection in the mirror. 

Its hard to accurately describe exactly how I felt. I thought that I looked ridiculous. I was fat, wearing disgustingly bright clothes, including skin tight pants and a stupid fairy skirt, and I kind of felt humiliated. I was about to call out to Trump for help, but I paused, and took a second look. Yes. I looked stupid. But, it was kinda a cute outfit, or at least it would be on a six year old, or even someone who wasn't shaped like a marshmallow, and, I found myself sort of liking it.

I suddenly felt little.

"Thanks daddy," I said with a grin, and I saw Jack breathe out, and I realised that he had been holding his breath, waiting nervously for my reaction. He had relaxed when he discovered that I was going to go through with wearing it, and it obviously made him happy.

Again I was swept away by just how much time and effort he had put into me, with next to nothing in return for his efforts.

That was when I came to the realisation that I actually loved him.

I crossed over to where he sat, and kissed him on the cheek. "President Trump," I whispered. "Jack, I think I'm really falling for you here. Thank you so much for everything," then, before he could respond and make me uncomfortable, I said "Game on."

Jack blushed a bit, cleared his throat, and try as he might, he couldn't quite wipe the smile from his face. 

"Come on missy. I want you to have a big drink before we go to the park. I've got a bottle of lemonade in the fridge, and if you can drink it, we'll go and have a play, what do you say?"

"Thanks daddy, I love you," I replied, and I took his hand while we walked to the kitchen. 

26 minutes ago, Flower said:

Aww so cute! I love your stories Barry! I do have a real soft spot for Dan and Amy the most though. But Tori is pretty cool too

Thanks Flower. As always, thanks for the feedback. 

This one wasn't supposed to go this long! I only started it, thinking I could use an idea I had for the upcoming mall trip, that I couldn't work into D&A, or Gemma, that I really wanted to try. But I keep getting sidetracked by details! Tori should've been at the mall probably 3 chapters ago, but I keep getting distracted by stuff, like her shower, that wasn't planned, but just happened.....

This entire story is just because of an idea I had about a mall experience, but I can't seem to get her there! I've been telling myself "2 more chapters" for ages now. 

Anyway, glad you like it, and don't panic, more Dan and Amy coming soon. It's just a real pain in the ass now that I can't just log out and auto save stuff, and come back to it later. 

Now, I've got to be committed to writing damn near an entire chapter in one sitting. It's harder to find time and motivation. 

Sorry about the delay. I've been caught up with my other story since I've learned the copy/paste technique. But I will be finishing this off within the next week I think.

Chapter 11:

Daddy took my hand, and I actually found myself skipping along beside him, for a change not worrying about twenty different things at once. Anyone can pretend to be little, but I was really doing it! Right then, I wasn't thinking about Uni, my parents, my weight, my part time job, my finances, or anything that I would normally consider "important." At that particular point in time, all that was "important" to little me, was being allowed to have a drink of soda, then go to the park for a quick play. A glance outside showed that rain was threatening, but I couldn't care less about that. I was sure my daddy would still take me even if it did rain, and besides, maybe I could even play in the mud! 

Jack led me into the kitchen, where he produced another prop. A sippy cup! Well, it wasn't actually a "sippy" cup, but it did have a tight, spill proof lid with a big twisty straw coming out of it. I thought it was perfect. He certainly had been busy shopping this week. He filled it up with icy cold lemonade, added some ice, then sent me off into the lounge room to play video games while he washed up. His only instruction? Drink all of my soda quickly, then come and get a refill. Feeling that GTA or COD might be unsuitable for 6 year old me, I decided on Crash Bandicoot instead, and settled into my beanbag to play. In no time at all, I was almost completely lost in the game, only occasionally pausing between screens to guzzle my lemonade. This was like heaven!

I could hear Jack banging around in the kitchen, and when he'd finished, he started folding some towels I'd had in the dryer. I'm not normally one to just sit back while someone else cleans my pad, but hey, I'm only six, remember? Anyway, we'd already planned what we were doing. I had an important job of my own, to drink as much as I could, and get myself all nice and pee-desperate for our outing. Jack was simply marking time, allowing me to concentrate on what was really important here. I drank as fast as I could, then toddled out to find him, asking nicely for a refill.

I kept watching the clock. It seemed to be taking forever to build up again, no matter how quickly I forced myself to drink. After emptying my cup for the second time, I burped, the fizzy lemonade giving me a bit of gas. I'd had enough soda I figured, so I went back again, filling up my cup with plain water this time, draining it greedily, then topping it up yet again. According to the wretchedly slow moving clock, it had been nearly an hour and a half since I'd peed my pants in the shower, and despite my best efforts, I was still yet to become desperate. Very frustrating. 

Glancing out the window, I could see how dark and overcast the day was looking. The forecast was for afternoon showers, but judging by the clouds, heavy rain was going to be arriving sooner than that. Like I said before though, the idea of playing in the rain didn't really bother me, in fact, it actually had a few advantages as far as I was concerned. 

Firstly, playing in the rain and mud should be fun! I remember that I always liked getting all wet and dirty when I was a kid, so if anything, it should really help my little mindset. Secondly, inclement weather might also provide an empty playground, where I could run around in my stupid fairy skirt and ridiculous looking leggings without anyone but Jack seeing me. Thirdly, and most importantly, getting wet might help hide any potential evidence of a potty accident, which I was of course determined to have! 

Dammit! I was going to pee in these ridiculous pants one way or another, even if I had to just fake an accident, but I would truly prefer to have a real one if possible. My bladder control isn't terrible, not compared to some people, especially some of you reading this blog of mine on here. But it wasn't fantastic, either. I was well aware that I could actually pee my pants accidentally, if I could just get myself full enough first. 

"You okay Princess?" Jack asked, pausing by the door.

"Yes daddy," I replied. "I love my new cup! I got some water in it now!"

"Good girl," he exclaimed happily. "I'm going to have a quick shower, then we'll get going, okay? Make sure you drink it all!"

After he left, I came up with a plan. I knew that by relaxing my bladder intermittently, then clamping down on it before I leaked, would accelerate my need. I sat with my back to the couch, and spread my legs wide open, wiggling my toes a bit. I took a deep breath, relaxing my holding muscles as best I could, and watching the second hand on the old wall clock, I started counting. 

At first, nothing happened. Then, at the 17 second mark, I felt something starting to shift, and my bladder loosened a bit. I quickly jammed my legs tightly together, and waited for it to pass. Once I was under full control again, I repeated the process, only getting to 11 before I had to slam the brakes on. This time, it was over 30 seconds before I felt confident enough to again push my socked feet apart. On my third attempt, only 7 seconds elapsed before my pee hole twitched violently, and I felt a surge of pee suddenly flowing through my urethra. 

Oops! I stuffed my left hand quickly inside my leggings, and just managed to push down hard against vagina, hunching forward quickly, as I felt my Minion panties suddenly getting a bit wet underneath my grasping hand. One small trickle could be felt running down my mound, before getting lost in the Grand Canyon that is my arse crack. 

I jumped up quicker than I thought was possible, and pulled at my leggings roughly with my right hand, keeping a death grip on my wet knickers with my left. There was an old t-shirt sticking out from under the couch, and I grabbed at it, pushing it firmly between my legs, successfully stopping any drips from hitting the floor, or more importantly, my leggings. 

The wave of desperation passed quickly, and I was back in control once more, although now, I needed to pee. Pulling the shirt out, I examined my panties, and saw the happy Minion was still dry, but the crotch of my underpants was now stained a much darker shade of pink. I could hear the shower running, so I pulled them down as well, and used the shirt to sponge the excess pee out of them, and to wipe my womanhood and pudgy bottom with. A quick inspection with my hands, and I decided that my panties were now dry enough not to wick any obvious wetness through my outer pants. I sat back on the very edge of the couch again, keeping my leggings pulled down to my knees, and continued blotting and wiping and my panties until I heard the shower being turned off.

Admittedly, these last wipes probably didn't do much at all to dry them, but Boy! Did it feel good! The feeling of warm wet cotton being wiped firmly against my vagina was starting to have the opposite effect by now, and I could feel a fresh dampness seeping into them, so I forced myself to eventually stop. 

My vagina was starting to feel extremely confused! This was twice now that I had worked myself up to a major tipping point, then chastely stopped. It was sending me all these "WTF you doing girl? Work it!" Kind of thoughts. 

Standing upright again, I had to hitch and wiggle a bit to get the leggings back up again, and I grinned at the way they held my moist knickers against my slit. I walked funny as I carried the dirty shirt into the laundry room, pressing my thighs tightly together and swinging my backside around, feeling the warm wetness pressing wonderfully against me. All I had to do now, was try and not press against my crotch with my hands, and no wet patch should appear on the disgustingly pink pants. 

But, it had worked. I now needed to pee. Although it wasn't quite a potty-dancing need, by relaxing my bladder, teasing it to the point of release, and wetting my underwear a bit, I would have happily judged myself to be at least a solid 6/10 on the old urgency scale, which was about perfect! It meant that I could carry on drinking and filling myself up as before, and while I wasn't too desperate yet, many years of past experience told me that within half an hour or so, my need would become urgent. It was enough that under normal circumstances, I would definitely be visiting the toilet around now, especially if I was about to leave the house. 

However, these were definitely not normal circumstances.

I filled my cup again, then busied myself playing Crash, trying to keep my legs open a bit so I wouldn't force any wetness onto my pants, but of course sitting with my legs open only helped my desperation peak. It was a vicious cycle. When Jack returned a few minutes later, I was aware that I was sitting with the balls of my feet touching the floor, my heels raised, and my legs jiggling a bit. I somehow forced them to stop.

"Ready Princess?" Jack asked sweetly, towelling his hair dry. "It looks like rain, so we better hurry."

"I'm ready dad," I said excitedly, glad of the excuse to finally stand up, and I switched the console off. 

"Do you need to go potty before we leave?" Jack enquired, almost as an afterthought. 

"Uh-uh," I said, shaking my head quickly. 

"Well sit down honey, I'll help you put your shoes on."

I did as I was told, but cringed when I saw Jacks choice of footwear for me. 

My freaking old pink Crocs.

I hate Crocs! They are a veritable crime against fashion, and should be banned! The only reason I even own some, is my dad, (my real dad) bought them for me last  Christmas. I'd hated them then, but when your parents pay for most of your bills, you learn to feign delight in everything they buy for you. Since then, I'd learned that the hideous things were actually damn comfy, so I wore them around the house, or on the rare occasions that I went to the beach or pool, or of course any time that my folks dropped by. 

But you simply can't wear them with socks!

The fashion police should be able to shoot you on sight for that.

"Um, I'll take my socks off?" I asked.

Jack grinned wickedly, knowing full well my hatred of all things Croc-related. "No honey. It's cold outside, and I don't want you to get cold feet. Come on, slip 'em on and we'll go, before it rains."

As we walked out, I deliberately avoided looking in any mirrors, feeling like a cross between a circus clown and a little kid. I hoped that the kid would win out, defeating the clown. I did make sure to grab my long, army salvage coat from the rack though. I knew I could wear that to safely disguise any, um, "indiscretions" that might possibly befall a little girl....

"Uh-uh! Backseat baby-girl. You're not big enough to ride up front yet," he admonished with a smile, earning him a stuck out tongue when his back was turned.

"Yes papa. Whatever," I mumbled, hurrying to get in the car before anyone saw me.

"Where are we going?" I asked, as Jack pulled his big but old town car into the traffic.

"Don't panic Tore," he replied, having heard the obvious trepidation in my voice. "I'm going to take you to a little park with a small playground in it a couple of suburbs away. It's only small, and there's no barbecues there, dogs aren't allowed, and there's no real shelter. It backs onto a school football oval, and I'm betting that we'll be the only ones there, so no ones going to see us. If there's people there, I've got a few more in mind. Ive done some reconnaissance on these over the past few days. Quit worrying my friend! I want you to have fun, but I'm not going to make a fool out of you, or let anyone else do that either."

"You've really worked hard on this, haven't you darling," I said, with open admiration. "Again, I can't thank you enough. This is just friggin awesome!"

"You're worth it Tori. Anything I can do that will make you happy, I'll do. You deserve nice things, even if you don't always think so yourself."

"Love you daddy," I said. I think that was the first time I'd actually said the words, and I found I meant them. I could see Jacks smile in the mirror, and it was huge.

"I love you too Tori. I mean it." 

We lapsed into a comfortable silence, both of us happy in our own thoughts. I thought I could feel the genuine relief in the air between us as well. We'd been slowly but steadily building up to that scary admission, and now we'd actually said the words to each other, it felt good. I'd always told myself that I could never have sex with someone if I didn't feel comfortable enough to tell them that I loved them, and now I had. I knew then that I was going to give my virginity up to Jack that day, and I was looking forward to it. 

If only I didn't now have to pee so badly, I could probably relish the moment even more. I slipped my hand discreetly inside my leggings, and pushed at the still wet spot on my panties. A quick, subtle look had confirmed my outer pants were still dry, so dad would never know I'd already wet myself a bit, and that wet spot felt good. 

The next time I wet them would be a lot bigger, a real soaking, and hopefully, accidental. But even if it wasn't, I was going to make sure that Jack had a front row seat. 

Chapter 12:

Much to my relief, the park was exactly as Jack had described. It really was nothing special at all, just a small-ish grassy park, with a tiny playground in the middle. There was only limited parking, and being tucked away behind a school, there weren't a lot of neighboring houses in the immediate vicinity. No barbecues, no pergola or bandstand, no nearby shops, a big sign saying "No Dogs Allowed," (although I hoped they'd still let me in,) and also, no toilets. Even the word "playground" was generous. It had a small climbing fort, with the option of a plastic slide or firemans pole for a quick exit, and a set of monkey bars running off it. There was a wobbly bridge, and a couple of those stupid little swinging seats on giant springs that only fitted little kids. There were  three metal benches overlooking the gigantic sandpit that housed the play equipment, and basically not much else. 

Really, there was virtually no reason that I could possibly think of that would ever make this park high on the list of preferred destinations for people. I guessed that when the school next door had sports days, or carnivals, this park may be a handy place to bring any bored siblings for awhile, but apart from that, it really kinda sucked. 

On the positive side, there were a few scant trees around it, that although didn't offer any privacy, (and really, you wouldn't screen off a playground these days,) but still made it difficult enough to see past when driving down the street. The street itself was good too. It was basically a semi-commercial area, and didn't have a high traffic flow on a Saturday morning, and we could park in one of only three spots, right at the gate. I was relieved to find the other two spots empty.

It was perfect.

I unbuckled my belt with trembling hands, and tried to sound childish and excited. "Come on dad! Let's go!" I squealed happily, reaching for the door. 

"Uh-uh-uh," Jack said, stopping me before I could get out. "Let me get something out of the trunk first. I bought a picnic basket and a cooler with me. If anyone does happen to stop by, we'll just look like a couple having a picnic."

I grinned at Jack. "Is that what we are now Jack? A couple?"

He returned my smile, but nervously. "Honestly Tori? I really kind of hope so....."

I winked at him, hoping he'd take that as a positive response, and wouldn't actually make me say the words. "But I can help you carry stuff though."

"No Tore. I've, uh, got some other, um, well, 'props' in the trunk still, you know? For later? I don't want you to see them, not yet."

"Jaaaack, what are you planning?" I asked, immediately curious.

"You'll see," he said smugly. "Now shush! Game on!"

So I did as I was told, and sat back quietly while he got out and opened the trunk. I could hear the sound of something heavy being dragged around, but had no clue as to what it might be. The lid slammed shut, and there Jack was, standing on the sidewalk beside my door, carrying a small picnic basket, a blanket, and a small cooler. 

"There's some water in the cooler," he explained, but the basket is strictly for show. I thought we might actually eat later, at the mall or something."

"President Trump," I declared. "Come on, let me help you." I took the empty basket from him, throwing my army jacket around my shoulders, leaving him to drape the blanket around his neck like a cape, and we transferred our luggage to our outside arms, and held each other's hands as we entered the park.

"Sooooo, what's in the trunk?" I asked, trying to sound casual.

"Something for little you this afternoon," he said nonchalantly. "I kept thinking about something you said about something that you wished that you could do while you were little, and if I say so myself, I had a brilliant idea. But no questions now, you'll just have to wait and see."

"Fine, fine, whatever," I replied, trying to sound disinterested, but failing miserably. "Hey! Are you wearing a diaper right now?"

"Nah. Thought I might kinda air myself out a bit. I've only got a couple left, and I'll probably wear one to the mall later."

I hesitated a bit. "Ah, Jack, are you really okay with doing this? I mean, it's fantastic for me, and I'm loving it, but what about you? We haven't really involved you with the diaper stuff yet. You know, I'll be more than happy to change you later, if you wanted me to that is."

"Tore, I'd like that, really honestly I would. But it's not necessary, not yet anyway. We agreed, this was going to be YOUR day. If this works, and you have fun, and we, you know, 'click' together, and decide to like take it up a notch or something, I'm very keen. But like I said to you at the start, I'd try and give you a proper chance at being little, and there's no strings attached. Shit girl! You know I like you. Christ, I like you a lot! But at the end of the day, if we're going to have any hope of a, well, future together, I realise that you've gotta be happy. That's what today is, "A Making Tori Happy Day." I'm happy just being with you, and sharing this. Look. I can't pretend that I'm not excited, shit, even scared about what might happen later, but I don't want you thinking about it, okay? Right now, you're six, and about to have fun at the park. Later, you're going to be really little, maybe 3 or 4, and you don't need to be worrying about grownup stuff at that age. Don't worry, if I'm lucky, my time will come."

I paused, halting his progress long enough to kiss him deeply on the mouth. "I'm not worried Jack, and trust me, you ARE going to get lucky, maybe sooner than you think," and then I grabbed his dick, squeezing it gently, but firmly enough to make him gasp, and I felt it stirring underneath my hand as he looked at me.

"Uh, g-game on?" He stammered, suddenly losing his almost constant, maddeningly confident demeanour.

"Thanks for bringing me here daddy," I squealed, "I'm gonna play now," and I let go of his manhood and skipped away, grinning to myself as I saw him holding the cooler in front of his sweatpants, in an effort to hide his sizeable erection as he hobbled towards the closest bench.

As soon as I stepped into the sand, my stupid Crocs bogged down, and I stumbled forward, losing one in the process. I handled it exactly like any other six year old would, by simply kicking the other one off to the side, and running across the sand in my socks.

"Tori? Tori! Don't take your sh.....ah. Never mind," daddy said with a rueful shake of his head, abandoning any thoughts of keeping my socks clean. Ha! That'll teach him for making me wear the dumb things! 

I immediately climbed up into the fort, pausing at the top to make sure I wasn't being watched, before clambering onto the slide with all the grace and elegance of a drunken, pregnant hippo. Not that I actually believe that a pregnant hippo would touch alcohol, or go on playground slides, as they're very responsible creatures. 

"Dad! Dad! DADDY!" I bellowed, finally getting his attention. "Watch me!" And I slid down the slide. Funny, I remember them being a lot more fun and exciting when I was a real kid. Oh well. 

Jack was sitting down now, his legs crossed, but the tent in his pants still obvious. He clapped his hands for me. "Well done Tori! Now come here baby, grab a water bottle."

Standing up, I pulled at my crotch for a second, feeling my damp Minion panties sliding seductively over my slit. I left my hand casually between my legs, and waddled over to him, using my free hand to accept the offered bottle, which I guzzled at, absentmindedly tugging at my vag at the same time.

Jack tilted his head inquisitively as he watched me. "Do you need the potty, little lady?"

As I drank, I shook my head, spilling water down my chin and onto my horribly cute t-shirt. I stuffed my hand inside my leggings, pressing my fingers into the delicious wet spot. "Uh-uh," I replied.

"Tori? I'm going to ask you again. Do you need to do a wee?"

I felt myself blushing a little bit, but I tried to remain defiant. "Noooo, not reeeaaallly..."

Jack sighed dramatically. "Don't tell fibs missy! You need to do wee's, don't you?"

"Kinda," I agreed softly, squirming around, not making eye contact.

"I asked you to go before we left home," he reminded me gruffly.

"Didn't needa go then," I answered, digging my left sock deeply into the sand, and twisting my foot around to make a hole. 

"Don't do that," he admonished, "your pretty socks are probably going to get ruined enough as it is," but I just shrugged, not really listening nor caring. 

"What do you suggest we do about it?" Jack enquired, somewhat testily.

I shrugged again, crossing my ankles and staring intently at my socks. "Dunno. Mebbe you could take me?"

He slapped his hands against his hips, feigning frustration. "And where am I going to take you Tori? There's no toilets around here, and not even any trees to go behind."

"Don't matter. I can hold it," I exclaimed, trying to sound confident. "Imma big girl you know!"

He smiled at me in that knowing way that all parents have when their child says something stupid, but cute. "It doesn't look like it missy. Look. I'll tell you what. Can you hold on for another ten minutes or so?"

I pressed my knees together, bent forward slightly, but put my hands indignantly on my hips. "Don't be silly daddy! Course I can! Imma big girl, 'member?"

He sighed, speaking softly to himself at first. "Why do I think I'm going to regret this?" But then he smiled at me, and my heart swelled a bit. "Okay miss. Since we've come all this way to this special park, it'd be a waste of time to just pack up already, wouldn't it?" I nodded, agreeing totally with him. 

"So, we'll stay for ten more minutes. I think I felt a drop of rain already, and it's going to storm soon. So you go and play, and try to hold on. Do your best sweetie, and we'll stop for a tinkle on the way home. Alright, scoot!"

By now, I wasn't entirely playing, either. It wasn't really a cold day, but the wind was cool, as was the sand I was trudging through, and the play equipment was cold as well. It was all affecting my now extremely full bladder greatly, and although I was still exaggerating my desperation, it wasn't a huge exaggeration. In real life, I probably wouldn't be holding myself in public like this, but my legs would definitely be pressed together, and I'd be actively looking for a bathroom by now. 

In fact, I was fairly certain that if I didn't relieve myself shortly, I would be wetting my pants sooner rather than later. 

Damn. 

Doing my best to ignore my bodies protestations, just like a real kid might, I tackled the playground with renewed vigour, determined to squeeze as much fun as possible out of it,  in the short time we had left, hoping that my accident would occur before anyone else decided to visit the park. I eyed the monkey bars off briefly, wishing I was athletic enough to use them, but knowing better. Instead, I busied myself with climbing up the ladder, and alternating between jumping off the bridge into the sand, or sliding down the pole. 

On my second attempt at pole sliding, my grip slipped, and I slid a lot faster than I'd anticipated, landing firmly on my butt, with my legs stretched out in a big V around the pole. As I landed with a solid thump, I felt a jet of pee shoot out, and I clamped my thighs firmly around the cold metal pole, and pushed my groin firmly into it, feeling a brief moment of spreading warmth. 

Suddenly feeling guilty, my head snapped up towards where my dad was sitting, and I noticed he was checking his phone. I glance quickly at my crotch, cringing when I saw a wet spot the size and shape of a tennis ball, a glaring contrast against the almost fluorescent pink of my leggings. As strange as it was, the fact that I'd just suffered a real, accidental leak, made me feel shy and guilty, even though that had been the plan all along. I pushed my wet mound firmly against the pole, waiting for a second to make sure I'd finished, shivering a bit as the pee ran into my bum crack. Once I was sure that I'd finished, at least for now, I used the pole to pull myself back up to my feet, then wasted no time in adjusting my new fairy skirt a bit lower on my hips, thankful that it was going to sit low enough to at least hide my wet spot. At least the damn thing was good for something.

"How you going princess? Want another drink?" Jack was still on the bench, waving a fresh water bottle at me, but apparently oblivious to the fact that I'd just wet myself a little bit.

My mind was in full-blown little mode now! I didn't even have to try to imagine stuff. In my head, I was a little girl who had just suffered a little accident, and although I knew that a larger one was imminent, I was still too defiant to go ask for help, or admit what I had done. If my daddy found my wet pants, he'd be very cross with me, and no doubt he'd force me to leave the playground. I didn't want to! I was having fun, and planned to keep doing so for a while yet. Deep inside I knew that if I didn't go potty very soon, I'd have a big accident, but hey, my pants were already wet anyway, and I was probably going to get scolded for it once he found out, which he definitely would eventually. So what was the point in telling him? I might as well enjoy the short window of opportunity that I had to play before it started raining, and I'd worry about getting into trouble later. 

I ran-waddled to where he sat, occasionally putting my hand way up underneath my little taffeta fairy skirt to rub my wet patch, but I managed to keep it reasonably well hidden. 

At first, my little leak had appeared to have taken the edge off my urgency, but now I was up and running again, it soon returned. Standing in front of my daddy, fidgeting uncomfortably, I accepted his offered drink, and switched my weight constantly from foot to foot while I drank.

"It looks like you really need to go badly," dad said wisely. "Are you ready to leave yet, pumpkin?"

"Five more minutes," I insisted, passing him the half empty (or full, depending on your perspective) bottle of water, then quickly made myself scarce before he thought to check my pants. I hid around the other side of the fort, out of his sight, and tried to distract myself by digging a hole in the sand, but I had only one hand to dig with, as the other one was pressed firmly into the wet pink cloth between my legs. I risked a glance, holding my fairy skirt up, and sucking my tummy in a bit, allowing me an unrestricted view of my leggings,  which showed a very visible dark oval stretching from the junction of one thigh to another, while the tennis ball had grown into a softball. It was amazing. I looked like I'd had a big accident already, but I'd only leaked a little bit. I now understood why Jack had bought me these pants. They would show off every minor indiscretion to its maximum effect. 

My dad is apparently a very smart man. 

"Tori, it's going to rain in a minute," I heard. "Better come have another quick slide, then we'll go home."

I knew the game was up then, but there was nothing I could do about it, and besides, I was really, genuinely, busting for a wee now.

"Coming daddy," I replied, fully aware that he was about to see my wet pants.

Jack was standing at the foot of the ladder when I came around. "Come on honey, you can have a couple of quick slides, then we better go. It's about to rain," he pointed out, holding out his hands, palms upwards, as if to emphasise this. 

Dutifully, I started climbing the ladder in front of him, mentally dreading what I knew was about to happen. Sure enough, just as I reached the top, and prepared to hoist myself up, with some completely unasked for assistance I might add, and I heard a sudden, sharp exclamation from behind me.

"Tori! Have you wet your pants?"

"Uh-uh," I answered, not sure of what else I could do, except blatantly deny the obvious.

"TORI JAMES!" 

Uh-oh. Use of my full name! I must be in trouble.....

"You sit right there miss! You wait at the top, young lady!"

I did as I was told, stretching my legs out, but remaining seated, looking sheepishly down at him. 

"Tori, have you wet yourself?" Dad repeated.

"Mebbe a little bit," I admitted, shyly.

"I thought you didn't need to go that badly," Jack said, softly.

"Fort I could hold it," I mumbled, now feeling close to tears. 

He sighed. "Oh Tori! What am I going to do with you? I really thought that you were past this. I mean really! Can't I trust you to just go potty before a simple trip to the park?"

I inhaled loudly, snorting violently as I did so, wiping my bare arm across my nose for added effect. 

"Sorry papa," I muttered, working hard on my downcast look. 

Jack heaved a deep sigh, probably overplaying it a little bit. "Okay sweetie. Now is not the time or place for this, but, we will talk about this later, alright?"

Little me couldn't bring herself to answer, but she managed to at least nod, if not enthusiastically.

"Well, I suppose it's too late to worry about it now, isn't it? Come on then! Why don't you just have a couple more slides, then we'll go. No point it getting upset about it now, is there?"

I actually felt myself brightening up when he said that. 

"Just show your daddy how bad it is," he added.

Sitting atop the slide, my dad waiting to catch me at the bottom, I felt myself blushing, but managed to drape a leg over each side of the slide, and after a brief hesitation, I pulled my fairy skirt up, showing my dad the big wet spot on my pants. 

My daddy looked at me, the disappointment clear on his face. (Grownup me could see something completely different, but 6 year old me wouldn't of understood) He shook his head in resignation.

"Look at you, baby girl. Your pretty pink pants are all wet! Really honey, you should've gone potty before we left home. I'm very disappointed with you." 

I blushed, I actually did. The whole scene was incredibly real to me, but fuck it. That's only what I'd hoped for, so I couldn't very well complain. 

Jack sighed again, an apparent attempt to just move along, and I will admit, somewhere deep down, I did feel grateful. 

That irked me. 

"Tori," he said, anxious to lighten the mood, "try sitting on your fairy skirt when you come down. I'll bet you go really fast..."

Happy to change the subject, and anxious to please, I smiled with relief, trying to ignore my wet pants, and my current, but so far unmentioned need to go again, and I hoisted my butt up, and dragged the flimsy skirt underneath my prodigious bottom. "Here I come," I announced, gleefully, pushing off, then taking off like a rocket. The taffeta skirt had increased my momentum a hundredfold. I flew down the slide, almost out of control, but of course daddy was there to catch me, so it was all okay.

"More daddy! Once more! Please?" I begged, ignoring how my pee hole was twitching with need. 

Jack laughed, "Okay princess, but last one! It's really starting to rain now! We've gotta go!"

Again I clambered up the ladder, and plonked my bum at the top of the slide. But this time, I paused, legs dangling loosely over each side, while I stuffed both hands between my legs, luxuriating with the stimulating feeling of my wet pants, while I pulled needfully at them, and groaned loudly.

"What's the matter baby girl? What's wrong?" 

"Uh. Daddy, I really need to do wee's. I'm sorry, but it's like a 'mergency or sumthin'. I gotta go really bad....."

My papa just smiled. It was obvious that he'd just given up on the idea of keeping me dry today. After all, my pants were already wet, so it really was a complete waste of time having me stress about it and stay being uncomfortable any longer.

"Tori baby, I reckon it's too late to worry about it any longer. If you still need to do a wee, you may as well just go in your pants honey. They're already wet anyway. It's kinda silly you trying to hold on now you're already wet. Just finish it in your pants this time, then I'll take you home and change you."

My heart soared. I was now soooo desperate, it was starting to hurt. I was sad and embarrassed that I'd already wet myself, but now dad knew, he seemed kinda chilled about it, and he was right. My leggings were already wet, so I may as well finish my wee in them now, cause it was really too late now to worry about it. But still, I needed confirmation.

"Are you sure dad? Can I go peepee in my pants?"

"Yes sweetie, but only this once, alright? You're supposed to be a big girl now, not a potty pants baby. I know, accidents happen, but they seem to happen to you a lot, don't they?"

I averted my eyes, heat radiating from my cheeks as I nodded.

"So just go baby girl. Finish your wee, then we'll go before the storm hits." Just then, as if on cue, thunder rumbled in the distance, prompting dad to prompt me again.

Sitting high on the slide, I adopted a firm look of determination. Life was good again. I'd wet myself, but wouldn't be punished for it, and dad had even said it was okay to finish going potty in my pants, which was a huge relief, because I really badly needed to go. I wasn't about to lose this opportunity.

I squinted a bit as I pushed, but almost immediately, I was rewarded with a feeling of spreading warmth, and after my initial, dam-breaking push, I could just relax, as my urine poured freely from me, soaking my leggings to the knees, saturating my bottom entirely, and flowing freely from my crotch in a big, wide river, which raced at breakneck speed down the plastic slide, with enough force and volume to produce a mini waterfall, which cascaded off the end, directly in front of where Jack stood, before being absorbed after only the slightest delay into the sand below. 

Jack watched in awe as my wet spot grew exponentially, gradually increasing in size to encompass nearly my entire inner thigh area on both legs, as well as my crotch and butt. 

I saw him turn around suddenly, and followed his gaze. Unbelievably, another car had pulled up behind his, and despite the threatening, already sporadic rain, a family of mum, dad, along with 2 little kids were climbing out of it, apparently coming to play in the park like we had.

"C'mon Tore, we better go," he said, stating the obvious in a more serious, "real life" tone of voice, and I didn't need to be told twice. Letting go of the hand rails, I pushed off, and slid my wet, taffeta covered arse down the pee-coated half pipe that I was sitting in. My backside acted like the worlds biggest squeegee, wiping most of my pee trail before it, leaving the slide almost as dry as it was before I'd wet myself on it. 

I wasted no time in hurrying towards the bench, and donning my long overcoat, successfully covering my embarrassing outfit, including my pee soaked leggings and taffeta skirt. By the time the family had made it to us, greeting us with a cautious "hello," I'd donned my ugly shoes again, and unless you could see my lower inner calves or ankles, you wouldn't know that I'd actually fully pissed myself. 

I wasn't the only one, apparently. The little boy with the family, an incredibly cute looking little kid of about 8, was sporting a big round wet spot of his own, directly on the front of his light blue shorts, and he kept pulling at it distractedly, not making eye contact with us, and trying to stand unnoticed behind his mother, looking very guilty. As we started packing our stuff, I heard his mother whispering loudly to him. "Don't worry Corey. They're about to leave. Nobody is going to notice."

We said goodbye, wishing the family an enjoyable day, and gathered our belongings before hurrying back to the car, giggling like loons between ourselves all the way. 

Dad made me sit on the picnic blanket in the back seat, and we headed off home, just as the rain started. 

So far, the day was even better than I had ever imagined possible. 

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 13:

It was impossible to stay in little mode for too long. Both Jack and I started laughing about what we'd just done, and we were giggling like little kids who are sharing a big, naughty secret, although the feelings we were taking out of our little game were far from childish. Both of us were flushed in the face, breathing quickly, and swapping our thoughts and feelings at 100mph. 

"What did it feel like?"

What did it look like?"

"How do you feel about it?"

"Do you know what we should really do next time?"

"Didja notice the little boy had wet himself?"

The list of stuff to talk excitedly about was nearly endless, and we naturally abandoned our current roles to talk and laugh about it. Jack kept touching himself as he drove, and my fingers just wouldn't stop pressing themselves into my wet leggings. I ran my hand across my bum, and discovered that it was saturated, my big sitting-down-on-the-slide-pee had done a big number on the back of my skin tight pink pants. 

As we made our way home, I tried to weasel some information out of Jack about what he had planned for the afternoon, but he infuriatingly made a turning the key gesture next to his pursed lips, then threw the imaginary key out the window, leaving me to stew about it. Stewing over it wasn't hard, as I hate not being in control, and the fact that I couldn't stop thinking about it, irked me. 

The drive wasn't very long, but on this rainy day, my pants cooled off very quickly, and were sticking uncomfortably to my pudgy legs. I certainly didn't complain about it though. Although we were currently conversing as grownups, my little side was still bubbling away just below the surface, only waiting for the magic words "game-on," to bring itself to the fore once again. 

It seemed like the more we played, the easier it was becoming to become little. I rubbed my wet pussy absentmindedly, smiling to myself as I recalled just how hard I'd found regressing only last night! Now, only 16 hours later, little me was anxiously waiting to come back out and play. As I squeezed at my soaked knickers, it was almost too easy to picture myself as the careless little girl who had disgraced herself at the playground, and was now relying on her daddy to make it all better. Somewhere in my mind, a caution flag was being raised, trying to make me worry about what was probably going to be my first ever change by my daddy, but the more I rubbed at myself, the less concerned I became. 

Fuck it. I now WANTED Jack to change me. 

Back at the apartment, Jack again parked in the Visitor bay, and I was glad I'd thought to take my long overcoat to hide my soiled pants, as I did the walk of shame up the steps to my hovel, watching Jacks tight arse as he walked up the steps in front of me.

"Ready?" Jack asked, eyes gleaming with excitement as I locked the door.

I was more than ready, and my grin would've betrayed me if I'd tried to say otherwise. 

"Game on daddy," I replied. 

"Hang on a sec," he said. "How old are you now?"

I had to think. I couldn't keep being six, because six year olds don't wear diapers to the mall. I had already decided to be only three or four when that happened, but I still wanted to be a big girl for a little bit longer yet, as I was starting to really get off over the embarrassment angle of our game. Normally, I always have to be in control, but the longer I stayed regressed, the easier it was to do, and I was enjoying letting my cg look after me. 

It didn't even irk me. 

"Can I still be six until you diaper me?" I looked directly into his eyes as I asked this, trying my best to convey to him that I was ready to totally capitulate to him now, and the time for dancing around our core issues was over. With a single glance attached to that bold question, I wanted him to understand that I was ready for him to not only change me now, but also to fuck me later. 

I saw the instant look of understanding flash across his face. Like I said before, my daddy is a very smart man. 

Jack coughed and cleared his throat, but his voice still cracked a bit as he spoke, making him sound like an adolescent teenager. 

"Course you," ahem, then deeper again. "I mean of course you can Tore. Are you ready? For sure?"

I was too nervous to speak, but I didn't hesitate to nod, so Jack didn't waste any time in declaring, "G-game on then," as he shut and locked the door behind us. 

For a moment, there was a slightly uncomfortable silence between us. Things were heating up, and while we were both ready to step it up a notch, neither of us really knew how to do it. I took it upon myself to start. 

"My pants are all cold and itchy dad....."

After taking a moment to collect himself, Jack put on his daddy-voice, which he was getting good at. 

"I'm not surprised little miss. They get like that when you do wee's in them. Go get a new pair of knickers and a towel please."

"You want me to get clean pants as well?" I asked, innocently. 

"No baby girl, just some panties. I think we'll just leave you in underpants for a while. That way, if you need to potty, it'll be easier for you, and less washing for me if you have an accident."

My heart was racing as I toddled off to my room. Jack was about to change me, and although I wanted it, I was still scared. I kept telling myself that he'd already seen me naked, and hadn't even thrown up, not even a little bit, so it should be alright. I soon returned with a pair of white bikini briefs with bright red love hearts all over them, and a towel. 

Jack sat on a kitchen chair, and I waddled towards him, looking shy as I passed over my clean underpants. He motioned for me to stand still, directly in front of him, and after taking a calming breath, he reached out with slightly shaky hands to grab the waistband of my leggings, then he paused to look at me expectantly. I offered what I hoped was a gentle smile of encouragement, and nodded my consent. 

Jack slowly peeled my saturated pink leggings down, seemingly not put off by my flabby, pee-soaked thighs, and once they were around my ankles, I used my feet to hold them down while I stepped out of them, putting a hand on my dad's shoulders for balance. 

"Turn around," he instructed me, and I felt his finger tracing a big circle around my bottom. 

"You're really wet little lady. You must've tinkled a lot. Your pants are wet from here, all the way around here, and up to here."

While he started tracing the wet spot on the back, I waited to be turned around, and let him continue tracing it on the front, from between my legs, to almost reaching the waistband. 

It was awkward, a bit embarrassing, and one of the hottest things I'd ever encountered. 

"Ready to take your smelly knickers off?" Jack asked, wanting confirmation from me before he continued, and I nodded, not trusting myself to speak. 

Jack slid them down slowly, and again I steadied myself on his shoulder as I lifted my feet clear. Jack touched both of my feet as I did this, and declared that my pink socks were wet as well, instructing me to remove those as well. I don't think I got much pee on them, but running around on the damp sand and grass had wet them just as effectively as what my accident would've. 

We looked at each other without speaking, my moist, naked sex only inches away from Jacks face, and while I stood there nervously, twisting my pee soaked knickers and dirty socks in my hands, he gently lifted up my Minnie Mouse t-shirt, and inspected my freshly shaved mound. 

Neither of us spoke, and Jack slowly lifted the fluffy towel I'd brought him, while I spread my legs wide, and let him gently wipe me all over, front and back. I was fairly sure that I didn't need as much wiping as what he gave me, but he was my daddy, and it wasn't my job to argue with him. 

All too soon it was over, and Jack held my fresh panties open for me to step into, which I did, unsure whether I should be relieved or frustrated to have my sex covered up again. 

"There. All clean and dry again," he told me, sounding breathless. "Take your icky wet socks and underwear into the laundry please Tori, then come back into the lounge room please."

It felt strange walking around in front of people in just a t-shirt and panties, but it didn't feel bad. It was surprisingly easy to get used to it, especially since I knew what was going to happen after. This, this was just window dressing. I returned to find Jack rolling a joint. 

"Trump," he declared, without looking up. "Sorry Tore. I need a smoke. This is killing me. I don't think I've ever been so freaking turned on before! I swear, I'm gonna cum in my pants at this rate."

My own heart was thudding, and I could already feel a certain wet stickiness inside my new panties. I certainly wasn't going to object to a quick smoke, so I settled in beside him on the blanket covered couch, and lay my head on his shoulder while he rolled a three-paper with trembling hands. 

We sat and smoked, and talked about what we were doing, although I honestly don't remember much about the details. We agreed that we had both enjoyed our morning, and we're both looking forward to our mall trip. Again, I tried to weasel some details out of him, and again, he refused to elaborate.

"Trust me," was all he'd say, and ya know what? I did. 

As the mellowing effects of the pot overtook me, I found myself relaxing more. Although we kept talking, I couldn't stop wondering what the afternoon had in store for me, and I was getting excited, and made sure I started drinking as much water as I could comfortably hold. Eventually, I decided I was ready. 

"Jack, I'm about to be four," I told him. "Are you ready?" 

When he nodded, I passed him the roach, then pushed down on my bladder, feeling my fresh panties getting soaked with pee again, and feeling the blanket underneath my bum getting suddenly hot. 

"Game on," I said, then added, in my shy, little-girl voice, "daddy, my pants are wet...."

Daddy's eyes were immediately drawn to my lap, and I spread my chubby thighs apart, letting him see the crotch of my stained panties still dripping with hot, yellow piss, and the big round wet spot that had spread out from my bum and thighs. "I hadda accident," I informed him gravely. 

"That's alright princess," he told me with a gentle smile. "You tried. I didn't think you were really ready for big-girl panties yet. It's something we can work on together, alright? But, if you want to come shopping with me today, I think we'd better put you back into a diaper again. We'll leave the panties at home until you've had a bit more practice, alright?"

Four year old me was staring morosely at her lap, loosely picking at her wet knickers, and blushing big time. I managed a silent nod of agreement, but felt too ashamed to enunciate a reply. 

Daddy stood up, and took my hand, leading me to the bedroom, stopping only to grab his backpack on the way. I felt his hand pressing against my soggy bottom once, but I didn't object, because it's my daddy's job to check my pants if he thinks they need it. 

I lay back on the bed, and put my new pacifier in my mouth. My head was spinning a bit from the weed, and the dummy helped keep me centred, as Jack stripped me of my wet pants for the second time in half an hour. This time, it didn't feel awkward at all, and having my bald, bare pussy on display almost felt completely normal. Almost. 

Jack was rummaging in my closet and drawers, obviously looking for an age appropriate outfit. I wasn't sure just how many "props" he had left, but apparently a toddler outfit wasn't amongst them. 

"Jack, I've got a pair of bib overalls in my drawers. They're kinda kid-ish, I guess."

"Perfect!" Jack exclaimed with excitement. "Where? Which dra...found 'em!" 

He looked around in my drawers and open closet. I was immensely relieved that I kept my vibrator, dildo, and butt-plug in my bottom bedside drawer.......

"Your t-shirt will do fine with those, it's still dry. But I need socks. Tori, have you got a good pair of socks? Maybe a new pair? Or a super clean pair you can't ruin? Doesn't matter what sort."

"What the fuck, Jack?" 

He started to interject, pointing out that pants less, four year old me, waiting for my fresh diaper, shouldn't be talking like that, but I cut him off. The game could wait for a friggin minute! 

"No. You wait," I told him. "What the hell's with the socks? What sort of shoes am I wearing?"

"Don't care," he replied smugly. "Whatever you want."

"I don't have to wear the stupid Crocs?"

Head shake.

"I can just wear my sand shoes?"

Shrug. 

"So, why the socks?"

"You'll see," he said calmly. "So? Got any?"

I sighed, mentally shrugging. Whatever the fuck was going on, it seemed harmless....

"Game on daddy. I gotta new pair of white socks in my top dwawer I fink," I told him, in possibly the worst attempt at baby talk in the history of mankind. 

He used my nail scissors to cut the tags off my new socks, then sat them on my bibs. Then he pulled his next props from his bag......

Cloth diapers, pins, and big plastic pants!

"What the fu..," I started to say, but daddy shushed me this time. 

"Second last props," he informed me. "Sippy cup, pacifier, leggings, fairy skirt, t-shirt, now real baby diapers, then, my secret weapon!" "Go with it Tore," he added, sounding serious. "I'm not gonna embarrass you or anything. Trust me baby. Let me take care of you! Let me do this, trust me, nobody is going to see a thing, and you're going to have the ultimate little experience!"

I looked at him severely for a moment, really stared at him, almost penetrating him with my gaze. That's when I realised that I trusted him. I had no idea at all what was going on, but if Jack-daddy said he'd look after me, then he would. I slumped backwards dramatically onto the bed and whined. "Come on daddy! Hurry up and put my nappy on! I wanna go shoppin'."

I planted my heels, lifting my prodigious bum off the bed, inadvertently giving Jack a wide angle view of my vag by mistake, as he slid the folded cloth diaper, complete with booster pad, into place. After a quick adjustment or two, he deemed it ready, and we grinned weirdly at each other, both of us scared but excited, nervous but anxious, yearning and almost dreading these next few moments. 

"Have you got any, um, you know, diaper cream or anything?" Jack asked, blushing furiously, obviously regretting saying it even before he'd finished speaking. 

Normally, I would've been ready with a cutting or withering remark, or maybe some sarcasm, but not this time. I only reached onto my nightstand, and grabbed the bottle of moisturiser I keep there to rub into my heels and elbows each night. It would do. I passed it to him without saying anything.

Jack squirted some moisturiser onto his fingertips, then applied those trembling digits directly onto my bald diaper area, letting me feel for myself how cold it was. With slow, firm, gentle strokes, working from the outside to the centre in ever so slightly decreasing circles, I shuddered when he arrived at the middle. 

I arched my back a bit, forcing his hand further against me, and I reached weakly for his wrist, wanting to grab it, to hold it there and make it keep doing what it was doing, but he gently knocked my wrist away. 

I was surprised. Jack had insisted that this was my day first, and any fun for him would come after, but Damn! How much hinting does a virgin have to give these days? Apparently his self control was better than mine. 

I blame the pot. 

Instead of punishing my vagina, he diapered it, wrapping the thick terry cloth nappy and pinning it expertly. I was to find out later he had extensive diapering experience with looking after his nieces and nephews. He slid my brand new socks onto my feet, then I stood up, and stepped into the big pink plastic pants my Daddy was holding out for me. 

I looked at myself in the mirror, my cartoon shirt, pacifier, puffy cloth diaper, pink plastics and white socks would be enough to make anyone feel cute and little, even a slob like me, and judging by the tent in Jacks sweats, he thought so as well. 

I really loved the diaper! It was like wearing a big, fluffy cloud. The translucent pink pants were super-cute, but they crinkled hideously every time I moved. Personally, I loved the sound, especially in the privacy of my own home, but in public?

Jack had been watching me, monitoring my reactions, and he was quick to start reassuring me once again to trust him, he had a plan, and nobody would notice. 

The bib overalls were a nice touch with the cartoon shirt. The outfit did look cute, but more whimsical than creepy, except for the diaper bulge. I could see and hear my diaper through the denim, and it really wasn't conducive to me trusting Jack and his "Great Plan," but I said I would, so I couldn't back out now. 

I put my sneakers on, and we adjourned to the kitchen, where my daddy made me drink a whole big bottle of water before we left, and I filled my new sippy cup up with icy cold apple juice to drink in the car. While I drank, Jack excused himself to go and put his own pull up on. I offered to help, but dad's don't get undressed in front of their little girls, he informed me. I kept wondering if he was going to rub one out when he was alone, but he returned too quickly for that.

The day had turned yucky when we left. It was all blowy and cold and kept raining on and off. I was glad I got to go to the playground earlier! Now, sitting in the back of my daddy's car, I sipped contentedly at my juice while he navigated us safely around the wet streets to the mall. 

Somehow, I wasn't even worried. I trusted my daddy. 

Edited by Barry (see edit history)