Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

what would you really want to read?

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 1:24 PM, Mickey said:

Schools do seem training grounds for large bladders. Many of my friends went the entire school day without a pee break by middle school (and that's around 8hrs where I live). My school had exactly 3 stalls (and 3 female urinals, which I doubt anyone ever used) for around 400 girls and 3 urinals + 2 stalls for an equal number of boys, so I imagine there was plenty of desperation and bladder stretching among the younger students at least. 

I've read stories around strict schools - but underage kids and being denied, or even requiring, permission to use the bathroom are both huge turn offs for me. 

I prefer stories of voluntary holding - where the holder chooses not to pee (social pressures, bladder ego, gross toilets, time constraints, scientific experiments etc) or pays for their own stupidity (missing the exit to the rest stop, not using the toilet before starting a test) ...

Hence the dream of adult finishing schools and sneaky pees :)

I would love to read more about holding during sports though. Point me to a good one if you can, please? Haven't been on this site for too long. 

Yes schools are training ground for large bladders. gets you used to holding it daily for long time  training bladder to stay relaxed when swollen really big as your holding it every day. did you see any boys squirming in class in your middle school? in your high school?? yes big peer pressure with boys to be tough and hold it and chat with friends instead of peeing even if they need to pee bad.  limited time between classes.  with the hydration coaches push and lot of practice fields being way out on the grass making it hard to run back to the building to pee and back boys would hold it unless they was about to piss themselves before going back to the building to pee.  Lot of peer pressure to hold it like a man. I found I did best in football wrestling and track busting for a piss. so I would not pee all day then hold it for sports after school.  I did my best football games desperate for a piss. wrestled best when desperate so made sure I drank a lot after weight in as you had to pee before weight in to make weight. got the fastest times in track when busting. did my best in fist fights when  really desperate. how did you do with holding it at middle school and high school? you still hold it??? you sleep full??? I do.  I love the feeling I have when waking up busting badly. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anybody else dying to read an Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt  omorashi story?

I agree with WiiGuy86, on couples being desperate- as a general prompt not requiring any knowledge in video games/already established characters etc. Just something well written around a couple.

I've got a few ideas.  I could probably come up with more but it's like 1am and I'm kinda tired.     1. Somehow physically stopping the pee from coming out. 2. Letting out pee just a lit

While I wouldn't advocate stories about (underage) high school students, college freshmen are fair game.  They're away from home, perhaps for the first time, and many have their first beer experience then.  They may think they have dependable bladders, but half a dozen beers could prove them wrong.  College beer parties often take place where there are no toilets (beaches, parks, etc.).  Of course, I would focus on male students trying to impress the girls with their macho prowess - which doesn't include running off to tinkle!

21 hours ago, Spectator9 said:

While I wouldn't advocate stories about (underage) high school students, college freshmen are fair game.  They're away from home, perhaps for the first time, and many have their first beer experience then.  They may think they have dependable bladders, but half a dozen beers could prove them wrong.  College beer parties often take place where there are no toilets (beaches, parks, etc.).  Of course, I would focus on male students trying to impress the girls with their macho prowess - which doesn't include running off to tinkle!

Drinking beer with their   girlfriends on their laps a lot of college students would hold it until they are about to leak before going. some would miss judge and piss themselves because they want to keep enjoying girlfriend on lap. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2017 at 9:55 PM, WiiGuy86 said:

Stories about couples being desperate. 

I agree with WiiGuy86, on couples being desperate- as a general prompt not requiring any knowledge in video games/already established characters etc.

Just something well written around a couple. Romance, love, tenderness, humor with genuine desperation, & wetting.

I especially love when married couples (or any couples) are written about, and the husband comes across as the loving caring one to his wife- he handles things well, takes care of her, is sensitive but is never the one in a truly vulnerable position- until legit desperation (& possible subsequent wetting) strikes. Something unavoidable; therein the wife becomes the one to step up in love and takes care of him/takes control of the situation (in a good way). (Seeing that happiness and kindness overcome the problem or inadvertent issue is something I think many of us enjoy and look for; at least, it melts my icy heart! LOL) Kind of a well-rounded out role reversal in my mind. I enjoy desperation and wetting- but a well written story/backstory/etc really magnifies and makes the experience so much better!

I've been lucky to stumble across a few that absolutely leave me dying for more. I think the balance between desperation and a well written couple can be difficult (everyone has their own taste of what they'd like to see of course), but also amazing.

Anyhow, just a thought. Might be worth a shot if it's something you'd be interested in pursuing.

:happy:Thanks for being open and asking for opinions (even if the responses are overwhelming sometimes!) 

Looking forward to more of your work!

6 hours ago, loppingrabbits said:

I've been lucky to stumble across a few that absolutely leave me dying for more. I think the balance between desperation and a well written couple can be difficult (everyone has their own taste of what they'd like to see of course), but also amazing.

Anyhow, just a thought. Might be worth a shot if it's something you'd be interested in pursuing.

:happy:Thanks for being open and asking for opinions (even if the responses are overwhelming sometimes!) 

Looking forward to more of your work!

Feel free to pm me if you'd like to share those!