Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

In Washington DC

Took another trip to dc, ive been to dc so many freaking times it's almost boring but this time, this time is different, im actually able to go out and do something, i usually come here and it's with or for family and we never do anything beside come for a few days then stay home go out maybe once. I'm excited to go to some of the museums ive been curious about, maybe go to a cat cafe cause they have one here. 

only thing that really sucks about this trip is that im pre diabetic and i cant experience the food like i would like to. The year i turn 21 and want to try new things and kinda break outta this thick concrete shell i have to restrict myself. I didnt even go out to eat anywhere yet but my blood sugar already spiked to 186 last night. 

Im hoping i can keep it lower then that for the next week or two cause i dont wanna be here having fun and something bad happens. 

I cant eat french fries, pancakes, waffles, frenchtoast, i cant eat icecream, cookies, candy. hell i cant even drink juice or soda. this makes going out to places with friends or figuring out meals very fucking hard... cause i gotta be that one person that has to be "choosy" about what to eat instead of just enjoying my time like everyone else. 

My boyfriend is worried, and so am i, im only pre diabetic but that means i can fix it before it gets worst, but hopefully i can just enjoy my time here... hopefully. 

I also missed the pride festival and that sucks too