Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Which wetting scenes did you watch over and over as a kid?

I can't have been the only one!

I watched the episode of Rugrats where Chuckie is potty training and wets himself right in front of the potty so many times! I was also a big fan of the one where they try to potty train the dog and end up all peeing on the tree instead, but I didn't have that one on video. I was completely fascinated but I didn't know why.

Guest Lord Reek

I gotta say I prefer the ending of that episode when Angelica wets her PJs even if there was no sound effects or indication....as cruel as it sounds she got what she deserved for teasing Chuckkie in that one...Also Chuckie technically didn't wet himself, he just got off the potty and peed on the floor by accident but I get what you mean :P

I never saw a whole lot of them as a kid, except for Cynthia in The Amanda Show (we never see her lower half or hear any sounds but we hear what she's doing). And maybe a few male ones, but they didn't interest me as much as female ones do. But I'd rarely rewatch them because that is when I perceived my fetish to be evil and would fight it.

Well, there was Porky Pig in Space Jam, but as he wasn't wearing any pants I didn't really count it even though he used the expression "wet myself", just like Rainbow Dash when she almost did the same as mentioned in her journal.

1 hour ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I never saw a whole lot of them as a kid, except for Cynthia in The Amanda Show (we never see her lower half or hear any sounds but we hear what she's doing). And maybe a few male ones, but they didn't interest me as much as female ones do. But I'd rarely rewatch them because that is when I perceived my fetish to be evil and would fight it.

Well, there was Porky Pig in Space Jam, but as he wasn't wearing any pants I didn't really count it even though he used the expression "wet myself", just like Rainbow Dash when she almost did the same as mentioned in her journal.

I don't recall RD mentioning that

11 hours ago, Lord Reek said:

I gotta say I prefer the ending of that episode when Angelica wets her PJs even if there was no sound effects or indication....as cruel as it sounds she got what she deserved for teasing Chuckkie in that one...Also Chuckie technically didn't wet himself, he just got off the potty and peed on the floor by accident but I get what you mean :P

ಠ_ಠ

When I was a child, we couldn't just rewind things whenever we wanted to. There were no recording tv's, and certainly no Youtube or other those kinds of websites. We didn't even have a computer. We only had VHS's, but none of the ones we had had any wetting scenes in them, and even though it was possible to record tv shows on VHS, I never knew when there was going to be a wetting scene so that I could have known to record it.

In other words, wetting and desperation scenes on tv were rare, rare treats for me, I mostly just encountered them in books and comics. On the rare occasion when I did see a wetting scene on tv, I usually saw it once, and I kept repeating it in my head over and over again for the next week or so. I remember a scene from Maisy Mouse, where that squirrel dude gets really desperate and ends up wetting himself, and having to borrow pants from Maisy. I later found it online and now it's comfortably downloaded on my computer :) (The episode appears to be called "Oops".)

Then Pingu of course, there were lots of pee-related scenes there. Can't remember anything specific, they weren't the kinds of scenes that interested me, I just remember wishing that he would go in his pants instead of the toilet. Well, he didn't have any pants, but you know what I mean. I would have wanted to see an accident, which I do not recall seeing.

In my later childhood years, I was too old to be interested in children's shows anymore, but my sister was watching this program about this red-haired girl and I just happened to be there when this scene came on. I can't remember the show's name, but I think it was 3D-animated. Anyway, the girl fell in mud and she was very embarrassed by it, so she lied to her friends that the person who fell in mud was not her, but instead her non-existent cousin who looks like her. She started pretending to be her "cousin" to make the lie believable, but then she had to get rid of this "cousin", so she planned to tell all kinds of embarrassing things so that her friends would start hating the "cousin". Among other embarrassing things she said: "once I laughed so hard that I peed in my pants". So it didn't even happen, she just said the line, but it struck me really hard.

Oh yeah, I don't know if this is/was a thing in your countries, but in my country there is/was this fashion trend in television broadcasting, that a lot of children's shows consisted of a series of mini-movies and some adults talked about some things in between the short films. They would broadcast the same shows over and over and over again, I saw most of them at least 3 times. One of them was a story about a big sister and a little brother who fight a lot. The sister made a paper-structure as a school project, and she wouldn't let her brother look at it, because she was afraid that the brother would break it. Then, one night, the brother sneaked in her room to look at the project, but he fell while carrying it, and of course it broke. He put it back in its place so that no one would notice. The next morning, the sister took her project to school, and the brother was also supposed to go somewhere, but he felt so bad about what he had done the previous night that he didn't go to the toilet when their parent asked him if he needed to go before leaving the house. Then the brother followed his sister to school to tell her that the project was broken and to apologize. He found the right classroom and he was standing right in the front of all the sister's classmates. And since he hadn't gone to the toilet at home, he got pretty urgent. The camera was taking a close shot of his pants, he was squeezing his penis with his hand, and a wet spot started spreading and falling down his thighs. One of the bigger kids shouted: "Look at what a baby he is, he's peeing his pants" and they all laughed at him. Then the sister took him out of the room and wiped away his tears and all was nice and well and blah blah blah. I could not believe my eyes the first time I saw something as wonderful as that. And I could not believe my eyes the second time when I realized I was going to see it again. And the third time they showed me that same episode, I was in heeeaven.

In my early teens Youtube became a thing. I remember watching an episode of Ranma ½, where Nabiki poured cold water on sleeping Ranma to take pictures of his girl-form, and once she was finished, she poured hot water on him to turn him back into a boy. A moment later Ranma woke up, noticed the wet mattress and looked around with a little embarrassed expression on his face to see if anyone had seen him having an "accident". And as Chikita mentioned, Elfen Lied.

On 6/9/2017 at 3:00 PM, Princess111 said:

It's been a long time since I've watched it, I thought he couldn't get his pants down... must've got mixed up :tongue: Angelica's wetting wasn't one I wanted to watch repeatedly but I loved it, it was so gratifying. She definitely deserved it.

Here's the scene you're talking about, favorite of mine as a kid also. I remember wishing we got to see the puddle afterwards too :lol:

On 6/10/2017 at 11:57 AM, Fisk said:

Oh yeah, I don't know if this is/was a thing in your countries, but in my country there is/was this fashion trend in television broadcasting, that a lot of children's shows consisted of a series of mini-movies and some adults talked about some things in between the short films. They would broadcast the same shows over and over and over again, I saw most of them at least 3 times. One of them was a story about a big sister and a little brother who fight a lot. The sister made a paper-structure as a school project, and she wouldn't let her brother look at it, because she was afraid that the brother would break it. Then, one night, the brother sneaked in her room to look at the project, but he fell while carrying it, and of course it broke. He put it back in its place so that no one would notice. The next morning, the sister took her project to school, and the brother was also supposed to go somewhere, but he felt so bad about what he had done the previous night that he didn't go to the toilet when their parent asked him if he needed to go before leaving the house. Then the brother followed his sister to school to tell her that the project was broken and to apologize. He found the right classroom and he was standing right in the front of all the sister's classmates. And since he hadn't gone to the toilet at home, he got pretty urgent. The camera was taking a close shot of his pants, he was squeezing his penis with his hand, and a wet spot started spreading and falling down his thighs. One of the bigger kids shouted: "Look at what a baby he is, he's peeing his pants" and they all laughed at him. Then the sister took him out of the room and wiped away his tears and all was nice and well and blah blah blah. I could not believe my eyes the first time I saw something as wonderful as that. And I could not believe my eyes the second time when I realized I was going to see it again. And the third time they showed me that same episode, I was in heeeaven.

I would love a link to this episode if you happen to have one <3