Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Well im not sure if this question is right here, but i hope it is.

I recently realized that many/some girls pee then wipe (or not wipe and pull up panties or go a few steps), and then pee a second time (or even 3rd .. ).

Does some1 here pee a second time shortly after having finished? (male aswell)

Why do you do that?

I know.. kinda weird question, but thanks ;P

I've found (as a male) it is easy to pee or feel a slight need, within minutes of actually going. When I do, i am often surprised at the amount because I know my bladder has been fully emptied. I've even been to the doctor and gone through some tests.

As for wiping, I can't see why anyone would after peeing. Especially women. Sure there is the chance of some urine leaking into panties but it is far more sterile than inserting something foreign (toilet paper) into that area, ESPECIALLY in a public bathroom. I've successfully convinced most of my female friends to drip dry when going pee for tis very reason, and it has nothing to do with omorashi.

On 9.6.2017 at 2:26 AM, DiminishingReturns said:

As for wiping, I can't see why anyone would after peeing. Especially women. Sure there is the chance of some urine leaking into panties but it is far more sterile than inserting something foreign (toilet paper) into that area, ESPECIALLY in a public bathroom. I've successfully convinced most of my female friends to drip dry when going pee for tis very reason, and it has nothing to do with omorashi.

The male anatomy is very different from the female anatomy when it comes to the organs that are used for peeing and procreating.

In males, the pee-hole is right at the tip. That's why we only get a couple of drops in our pants, and even those usually leak only after we've already finished peeing.

But in women, the pee-hole is in the innermost part of their outer organs! That means, in order for the pee to flow out into the toilet, it needs to go past their inner labia and outer labia. It often flows on the surface of the skin and drips down their buttocks/thighs, and if the woman has hair on her privates, then the pee also gets on their pubic hair. This means, if a woman doesn't wipe after peeing, she will get a large, damp area on the insides of her underpants.

You say: "there is a chance of some urine leaking", but that's not true. Healthy women don't leak anything after they quit peeing, like men do. Also, they don't insert the toilet paper anywhere, they simply use it to dry pee off their skin. Pure pee itself would be sterile, but when it comes out of you and touches your privates and your clothes, it's far from being sterile anymore. Toilet paper, while not being completely sterile, is rather clean, because it's a disposable product and the outside layer gets frequently peeled off. Clean, civilized people shouldn't be walking around in clothes that have been wet with pee multiple times. That's unpleasant, unhygienic and even unhealthy. It should only be done occasionally, when you can enjoy it and clean yourself afterwards.

Or let's put it this way: If your armpit was wet with pee, would you rather let it air-dry and get it on your clothes, or would you "insert" some toilet paper, meaning that you wipe it off? I'm sure you'd rather wipe it off. That's why most women wipe after peeing.

I understand you mean well, but you shouldn't try to convince women to change how they do things, if you don't understand how they're doing their things and why. I'm quite sure that the women you know just said they'll do it your way so that you'd stop talking about it. Or then they have the kind of body shape and shaved privates that they don't get much pee on their bodies (because naturally, it's different for all women, and some have the kind of body that makes it easy to pee cleanly).

For the original question, I have no answer. I myself do that every now and then, because after standing up and getting ready to leave, I realize there's still more coming. But that's pretty rare.

Edited by Fisk (see edit history)
  • 7 months later...
On 10.6.2017 at 2:56 PM, Fisk said:

Pure pee itself would be sterile

Dang, what an uneducated swine this fat piece of ass is.

So yeah, pure pee is NOT sterile. It's not sterile inside your bladder, some people have just thought that way because they obviously had a hard time finding out the molecular consistency of pee before it's exited the bladder. Pee is NOT sterile, not ever.

1 hour ago, miss_mimi said:

sometime after wiping my pee i feel that i need to go more or sometime i start to pee again while wiping 

If you feel like peeing again pull up your panties and wet them a little bit

If I'm going poo and I also pee after a while I'll get a small urge and pee again a little bit.  I have a friend who've told me that she sometimes smokes in the bathroom while sitting down to pee and that she pees some more after she has finished her cigarette

I have a weird tendancey to do a double pee. I pee once then once empty I wait for another spurt to come out and then remove any drips with tissue. Even as a guy I hate not being able to wipe the tip and remove any drips as I go massive clean freak on it when not in fetish mode. Hate using urinals because of this reason.

On 1/11/2018 at 2:55 PM, Fisk said:

Dang, what an uneducated swine this fat piece of ass is.

So yeah, pure pee is NOT sterile. It's not sterile inside your bladder, some people have just thought that way because they obviously had a hard time finding out the molecular consistency of pee before it's exited the bladder. Pee is NOT sterile, not ever.

For the longest time I had heard and read (not just on the internet) that urine itself is sterile except in the case of a UTI, at least inside of the bladder, and that bacteria usually would e picked up by the labia or foreskin upon urination. However after reading this post, I did a quick internet search and much to my surprise, there are hundreds of hits proving it is in fact, NOT sterile. You definitely learn something new every day.

I suppose it is all relative though especially if you look at things like cuts and scrapes. If I were in the woods and got a bad scratch, and my options for cleaning it out were spit, pong water or pee, I'd take the pee every time. At least the pee would have a modest salt content lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh geezuz, just use common sense and dare to be different. if you can juggle both. If I had a partner and her immune system was not compromised and she had never had a liver condition like Hep C, by god she would never have to wipe her piss. I would lick her clean and count myself a lucky man, just for the privilege of seeing where it comes from.

I often feel the need to pee after I just finished peeing or soon after. If I sit on the toilet longer than necessary to finish peeing (playing with my phone or something), I usually pee a second time as well. Not that much as the first time, but still a considerable amount of urine. It just comes out without me even trying to pee. 

When I pee standing up, especially without dropping my pants down to my knees and just pulling out my penis like men mostly do in public toilets, I would often let some pee out when I already stopped peeing and when I'm putting my penis back in my pants. That makes really a big wet patch on my panties and sometimes even my pants if I'm unlucky. Because of that I usually pee sitting down on the toilet and don't use urinals unless really necessary.

I hope this is what you wanted to know. I can't tell why I pee the second time. That's just the way it is. When playing holding games and my bladder muscles are tired, secondary peeing increases too.

• 7 months later...