Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Tried something different for the first time night (WARNING Messing as well as Wetting)

Guest kc_rules

Guest kc_rules

Tonight I was in the mood to have a hold as I've done countless times before but I was also intrigued about the possibility of having a messing accident as well. Fair warning, if you're not into this side of things then turn away now.

I'd began holding after dinner and had got myself a few beers to rapidly bring about the situation (I find beer a great diuretic), however I've found myself intrigued about the possibility of what a messing accident would feel like for a while. I do like a couple of messing videos but I have no time for scat or anything like that. The few messing videos I have seen have focused on women desperately holding before uncontrollably messing themselves just showing the brown stains in their jeans/trousers and/or panties but not actually showing the poop mess itself.

Anyway, I digress I decided to take a couple of strong laxatives as I started drinking and as I began to feel myself filling up my bladder I felt the urge to poop quite a bit. As I got more and more desperate to pee I found my urge to poop gaining traction ahead of my desperate bladder and I had to really squeeze my butt cheeks to prevent a #2 accident.

I continued to hold as I drank my beers and my desperation at both ends got really intense! A few small spurts of pee juxtaposed with some wet farts that I could feel in my tight boxer shorts (and when I checked in the mirror making a small brown stain through my cream trousers). At this point I was questioning whether I could actually go through with it and began to drink more beer in an attempt to get the thoughts off my mind. Before too long however, the beer and laxatives were really having an effect on me and I could no longer concentrate on the TV programme I was watching.

I popped outside for a quick cigarette on my balcony (a favourite vice of mine when I've been drinking) and despite my attempts to remain dry, my poor aching bladder couldn't hold it anymore and I began to piss myself. I held it back after about ten seconds but that was only a brief respite. After I chugged the last remnants of my final can of beer the floodgates opened and I uncontrollably pissed my boxers and cream trousers on my balcony for about a minute and a half. The relief was welcome, felt great and one I have experienced many times before as I stood there making a huge puddle of pee underneath me.

However, as my bladder relaxed that's when my bowels betrayed me. I thought I had made a good job of holding in that laxative but at that moment the urge to go was excruciating and I couldn't hold anymore and an absolute torrent of wet mushy shit poured out of me, filling my boxer shorts and even running down my leg. I still don't know what to make of the sensation. The relief was great, and I'll be honest, the feeling of wet mushy crap all in my boxers and running down me made me feel something like I've never felt before. The problem was returning inside, shutting my balcony door behind me and sitting down to write this.

Sitting down and feeling the wet mushy shit spreading beneath me feels awesome. The smell however. I can't cope with it. It makes me want to gag. In all honesty, I'm putting off going to the bathroom to clean myself up because I know the sight of my messing accident is going to possibly make me sick. I'm honestly at a crossroads. The feeling is great and that loss of control as I voided my bowels uncontrollably was even greater than losing control of my bladder but I just don't know if I can handle the sight of the mess and the long disgusting clean up that I inevitably must face.

Has anyone else on this site experimented with a messing accident? If so, how did you find it? I'd really appreciate your feedback because right now I'm definitely in two minds about trying it again (I do feel that once I go through the clean-up it may turn me off from ever trying it again.)

For those that are interested in pictures, I took a few pics of my accident (both from the front wetting side and the back messing side). I'll only share these if others would like to see.

It's been an intriguing night of experimentation either way.

kc_rules

Interesting. I don't personally find the smell of shit that had, at least my own shit, so I can mess myself no issue, however it may ha e something to do with the laxative which made your poop mushy. Maybe try experimenting with it not being an accident, and do it without laxatives, and see if you have the same issue. Additionally having it not he as wetcshd mushy may help you with looking at it, especially if it is more solid. 

Guest kc_rules

For what it's worth whilst sitting here I found myself completely desperate at both ends yet again and I didn't even have the strength tho hold it so just completely voided my bladder and bowels. Now I'm sat here completely soaked and drenched in pee and liquid poop. It feels incredible but I don't think I can put off the clean up any longer. This is going to be absolutely horrible yet at the same time for the first time tonight I feel totally empty and relieved.

Guest kc_rules
16 minutes ago, BENAir01 said:

Interesting. I don't personally find the smell of shit that had, at least my own shit, so I can mess myself no issue, however it may ha e something to do with the laxative which made your poop mushy. Maybe try experimenting with it not being an accident, and do it without laxatives, and see if you have the same issue. Additionally having it not he as wetcshd mushy may help you with looking at it, especially if it is more solid. 

I get what you're saying yet what I wanted to experience messing side was me being completely unable to control it (I had the feeling that if I was able to control it normal poop wise I'd stop myself pooping before an accident) and have an uncontrollably messy explosion in my pants.

15 hours ago, kc_rules said:

Tonight I was in the mood to have a hold as I've done countless times before but I was also intrigued about the possibility of having a messing accident as well. Fair warning, if you're not into this side of things then turn away now.

I'd began holding after dinner and had got myself a few beers to rapidly bring about the situation (I find beer a great diuretic), however I've found myself intrigued about the possibility of what a messing accident would feel like for a while. I do like a couple of messing videos but I have no time for scat or anything like that. The few messing videos I have seen have focused on women desperately holding before uncontrollably messing themselves just showing the brown stains in their jeans/trousers and/or panties but not actually showing the poop mess itself.

Anyway, I digress I decided to take a couple of strong laxatives as I started drinking and as I began to feel myself filling up my bladder I felt the urge to poop quite a bit. As I got more and more desperate to pee I found my urge to poop gaining traction ahead of my desperate bladder and I had to really squeeze my butt cheeks to prevent a #2 accident.

I continued to hold as I drank my beers and my desperation at both ends got really intense! A few small spurts of pee juxtaposed with some wet farts that I could feel in my tight boxer shorts (and when I checked in the mirror making a small brown stain through my cream trousers). At this point I was questioning whether I could actually go through with it and began to drink more beer in an attempt to get the thoughts off my mind. Before too long however, the beer and laxatives were really having an effect on me and I could no longer concentrate on the TV programme I was watching.

I popped outside for a quick cigarette on my balcony (a favourite vice of mine when I've been drinking) and despite my attempts to remain dry, my poor aching bladder couldn't hold it anymore and I began to piss myself. I held it back after about ten seconds but that was only a brief respite. After I chugged the last remnants of my final can of beer the floodgates opened and I uncontrollably pissed my boxers and cream trousers on my balcony for about a minute and a half. The relief was welcome, felt great and one I have experienced many times before as I stood there making a huge puddle of pee underneath me.

However, as my bladder relaxed that's when my bowels betrayed me. I thought I had made a good job of holding in that laxative but at that moment the urge to go was excruciating and I couldn't hold anymore and an absolute torrent of wet mushy shit poured out of me, filling my boxer shorts and even running down my leg. I still don't know what to make of the sensation. The relief was great, and I'll be honest, the feeling of wet mushy crap all in my boxers and running down me made me feel something like I've never felt before. The problem was returning inside, shutting my balcony door behind me and sitting down to write this.

Sitting down and feeling the wet mushy shit spreading beneath me feels awesome. The smell however. I can't cope with it. It makes me want to gag. In all honesty, I'm putting off going to the bathroom to clean myself up because I know the sight of my messing accident is going to possibly make me sick. I'm honestly at a crossroads. The feeling is great and that loss of control as I voided my bowels uncontrollably was even greater than losing control of my bladder but I just don't know if I can handle the sight of the mess and the long disgusting clean up that I inevitably must face.

Has anyone else on this site experimented with a messing accident? If so, how did you find it? I'd really appreciate your feedback because right now I'm definitely in two minds about trying it again (I do feel that once I go through the clean-up it may turn me off from ever trying it again.)

For those that are interested in pictures, I took a few pics of my accident (both from the front wetting side and the back messing side). I'll only share these if others would like to see.

It's been an intriguing night of experimentation either way.

kc_rules

If you are looking to be betrayed by your bowels, Instead of a laxative (which is potentially harmful to your body) you should try hot peppers, or hot salsa. Hopefully you are into spicy foods, which, when eaten produce an endorphin release due to the capsaicin. Granted you would need to consume more than the average amount, but if you can find some of the so called super hot varieties, I think you will find the experience quite rewarding.

I too love to pee my panties and pants but generally outside in summer when it is warm and it dries fast.My main love is pooping in my panties and jeans.I do not like firm poops as it can hurt me if they are too firm coming out.I take a liquid stool softener called Lactulose which is sweet tasting and easy to take a gulp right from the bottle.The great thing is that it works in three hours so you can plan when you are going to poop by taking it three hours before you want to get messy.It gives you a nice soft and easy poop without cramps.I love to fill my panties and then pee into the mess,making it softer and spread further.A laxative seems to make you cramp more and must do harm.I just joined here today.

Guest neilscotland
9 hours ago, Brandie said:

It is a nice feeling but it is such a mess to clean up. Pee is so much easier.

I agree with Brandie.  That's why I pee my shorts quite often but only occasionally poop in them.  I advise against laxative.  I suggest the best time to poop in your clothes is the time of day when you would normally have a poop.  That way your body is ready to poo, and all you have to do is persuade yourself to release it into your clothes instead of the toilet.

You're a good writer! I have some experience relevant to this story. It's quite an offtopic, but whoever reached that far must like at least some of it.

Messing and wetting both turn me on, and they feel quite differently. Messing actually has a huge experiential advantage - you can do that outside, literally in the middle of the street, and no one would notice. There is not much smell until you put your pans down. So you can mess yourself in the crowd, and feel the shame and massive sexual arousal. I did it multiple time and was certainly worth cleaning afterwards.

That's how I do it when I'm ready for this kind of experience. I put on my jeans, and some long coat just in case. I go outside and start walking, until my desperation is quite severe, drinking water in parallel. I never walked long enough to be unable to hold it so at some point I just stop, look around, and push myself to release it. The poop is warm and I feel how it flattens in my pants and jeans. It feels like everybody should start looking at me, and I feel shame - but actually no one cares. Whoa, I pooped my pants in the middle of the street. But that's just the beginning.

I start walking again, now with my messy pants. Sometimes I do that for an hour and more. At the end I put it to the maximum - I choose some lonely bench and sit on it causing the poo to spead (smell will start to come out here, so I usually make sure noone's around). After that I quickly go home, and when I reach it and close the door I wet myself (remember all the water I was drinking on the way?) Sometimes I stop here, and sometimes I just keep messy wet pants on for more time. 

Hope to find a partner to do that together one day.