Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

This past weekend I went away to Tel Aviv and stayed in the Hilton overlooking the beach. 

Yesterday morning, I was drinking my morning coffee on the balcony wearing a robe and my pink two piece bikini as I was planning on going to the beach later.

I saw off of my balcony a man around aged 30 go through the parking lot next to the beach. Suddenly he stopped behind a car and just started peeing (not in his bathing suit; on the floor). This got me pretty turned on which gave me the idea to pee through my bikini. 

I took off my robe and sat down on one of the wicker chairs on the balcony and just started peeing through them.

By then the man had left a large puddle at least 6 feet long (although it was on a downhill slope) and I was still going. By the time I was done there was a large puddle on the balcony and a large spot on my bikini. I jumped into the shower with my bikini on right after to prevent a rash and so that it wouldn't be visible.

That wasn't the first or last time I peed in my bikini on the trip.

I peed in the ocean and sand a few times over the course of that trip.

On a sidenote, I would definitely recommend going to Israel for anyone going on a tour of Europe like myself. I was skeptical about going to Israel at first because I thought it would just be a bunch of Jewish and Arab holy sites (nothing wrong with that I just find that a little boring) but it turned out to be a very western country with a lot of culture and beautiful coast cities such as tel aviv and netanya.