Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Dumbest scenario videos

35 minutes ago, Gooseman said:

Might be alone on this one, but I actually kind of like things that are obviously staged and somewhat poorly acted. There's something about watching girls pretend to be embarrassed, desparate and struggling, but doing a crap job of hiding that they're doing it on purpose. A genuine accident would just make me feel pity and sadness if I saw it, and humiliation gets a big thumbs-down from me. Sure, nobody would ever actually have a genuine accident while waiting for a kettle to boil or climbing up a stepladder to change a lightbulb. But I enjoy the "dumbness" of the scenario and the exagerrated acting because it's a fantasy, and the real thing would probably just make me uncomfortable.

Actually, that's my problem with Omo now, they fake cry and whine and loudly for anyone to hear, announce not only that they are embarrassed but why. This is especially annoying outside. You're humiliated but let's announce it to every person within the sound of your freaking voice. First of all it's counter intuitive to preventing further embarrassment, and second, it is a gigantic hole punched in the proverbial fourth wall. It is meant to play as talking to themselves, but it is entirely too loud and emotive to be talking to themselves. They are talking to me,or you, or whoever the viewer is, and that bugs me.

I have said several times that I do not like that the most common, by a facter of...a lot, reaction to an accident is overt humiliation. They don't have to like it, you can express frustration or displeasure. Perfectly normal. My problem with the current state of Omo is that the reactions operate in the binary. Earth shattering orgasm or worst moment of their life. The former is fine, the latter needs retired yesterday. More importantly, there is a gigantic middle ground between the extremes that quite literally could make scenarios a thousand times new, just by changing the way the model pretends to feel. I know, bad word, but it is pretend, which means that in so far as the reaction, there is no excuse for either "love it" or "hate it" to ever be the predominant reaction.

Heh, I remember some truly awful ones. A woman wearing a leotard under her clothes (who does that?) and complaining about how she doesn't have time to get all her clothes off, she simply has to go... and yet somehow it takes her a good ten seconds to start peeing. 

One that was just as badly acted and absurd but still, somehow, a tiny bit hot, was two women running for the door to some building (post office?). But then one says to the other "I forgot to tell you, there's no bathroom!" and they just wet themselves in the doorway without any other prompting, end of vid. If you're that desperate, you somehow would forget to mention there's no bathroom? Really? 

The one that was pretty dumb but I would still totally watch if I had it: woman knocking at the bathroom door of a hotel room and announcing firmly that she can't wait. The man inside the bathroom apparently tells her to just pee on the floor. After asking several times if he's sure, she finally does. 

Untill TVGuy and David North and the others hit on some genuinely decent actors, I'm mostly gonna save my money for the non-scenario ones. 

5 hours ago, Weasel said:

Heh, I remember some truly awful ones. A woman wearing a leotard under her clothes (who does that?) and complaining about how she doesn't have time to get all her clothes off, she simply has to go... and yet somehow it takes her a good ten seconds to start peeing. 

One that was just as badly acted and absurd but still, somehow, a tiny bit hot, was two women running for the door to some building (post office?). But then one says to the other "I forgot to tell you, there's no bathroom!" and they just wet themselves in the doorway without any other prompting, end of vid. If you're that desperate, you somehow would forget to mention there's no bathroom? Really? 

The one that was pretty dumb but I would still totally watch if I had it: woman knocking at the bathroom door of a hotel room and announcing firmly that she can't wait. The man inside the bathroom apparently tells her to just pee on the floor. After asking several times if he's sure, she finally does. 

Untill TVGuy and David North and the others hit on some genuinely decent actors, I'm mostly gonna save my money for the non-scenario ones. 

I think I have the one you're describing, the "Are you sure?"

Cropped for nudity. Is this it?

y6LQKIR.png

Edited by ErinonWheels (see edit history)

@TVGuy - You don't make bad videos. No qualifications. You may have scenarios that are scripted, but that takes away neither from the quality of your work nor the ability of your videos to arouse.

The huge difference between your work (and others) vs what is a "dumb scenario" is the involvement of the models/actresses/subjects in the finished product. I do not remember any modes who do not want to be there or who prattle on for 20 mins about having to pee - and then end the video. 

Thank you for your work - and to everyone who posts videos/photos and enjoys what they are doing.

1 hour ago, tennyson said:

@TVGuy - You don't make bad videos. No qualifications. You may have scenarios that are scripted, but that takes away neither from the quality of your work nor the ability of your videos to arouse.

The huge difference between your work (and others) vs what is a "dumb scenario" is the involvement of the models/actresses/subjects in the finished product. I do not remember any modes who do not want to be there or who prattle on for 20 mins about having to pee - and then end the video. 

Thank you for your work - and to everyone who posts videos/photos and enjoys what they are doing.

Goes without saying TVGuy is top notch as far as production, and making due with the limits of what can be done. You said another thing that I think is being missed. The models WANT to be there. His turnover rate is exceptionally low. B2B has had 78 models in 10 years, most of whom are no longer working on the site, more than 10 of whom worked one shoot only.

TVGuy has had 19 models in 9 years, a handful of whom worked for a really fricking long time.

There is variety, and then there is consistency. Given that every new model whom we've never seen before until David finds them is another chance for a model yo be great but never come back, Or just be s whole new set of problems, I think sticking to a few models at a time who A. Are there for more than just money. I get no one works for free but it'd obvious when the money is the reason. and B.Who know what they're really getting into., Is preferable to 78 flavors. Mainly because experience matters. They get better at it, or at least more comfortable.

On 9/2/2017 at 8:22 AM, tennyson said:

On 9/2/2017 at 10:34 AM, ErinonWheels said:

Goes without saying TVGuy is top notch as far as production, and making due with the limits of what can be done. You said another thing that I think is being missed. The models WANT to be there. His turnover rate is exceptionally low. B2B has had 78 models in 10 years, most of whom are no longer working on the site, more than 10 of whom worked one shoot only.

TVGuy has had 19 models in 9 years, a handful of whom worked for a really fricking long time.

There is variety, and then there is consistency. Given that every new model whom we've never seen before until David finds them is another chance for a model yo be great but never come back, Or just be s whole new set of problems, I think sticking to a few models at a time who A. Are there for more than just money. I get no one works for free but it'd obvious when the money is the reason. and B.Who know what they're really getting into., Is preferable to 78 flavors. Mainly because experience matters. They get better at it, or at least more comfortable.

Thank you for the kind words...

For me, I am only interested in making videos that I want to see.  If the videos I am producing aren't something that I want to watch, how could I possibly expect anyone else to ever pay money for them?  I think approaching things this way helps make sure the videos keep getting better all the time.

Quoting:

"B2B has had 78 models in 10 years, most of whom are no longer working on the site, more than 10 of whom worked one shoot only."

"TVGuy has had 19 models in 9 years, a handful of whom worked for a really fricking long time."

When HD Wetting was young I had a bit of a time with the skin art, piercings etc that the earliest models were sporting. With B2B Jayne, Beverly, Danielle and a few others were more my style.  I am an older guy btw...  It has been interesting watching the young ladies at HDWetting mature and grow into what they do.  

Huge difference between the 2 Producers from where I sit - From what I have seen TVGuy's work conveys the models' Pleasure and sexy fun as well as relief, from wetting.  In the  B2B clips I have seen, they convey (again, to me...) 'My pants are wet, ugh.  Gotta get them off.  How unpleasant this is'.  By definition though, HD Wetting is all about Wetting.  And B2B name infers a bondage element

Both producers are far away from my picks as Dumbest Scenario.   High-pitched gasping, sobbing and shaming content, coupled with 'Struggling' with clothing for 45 seconds while trying to get a stream started, in front of a 'Hidden' Camera.  And every model having the same lines for years on end...

Anyhow, kudos to TVGuy for making the films he wants to see.  Cuz I want to see the same thing!

Peace,

Derek

2 hours ago, derektor_2000 said:

Quoting:

"B2B has had 78 models in 10 years, most of whom are no longer working on the site, more than 10 of whom worked one shoot only."

"TVGuy has had 19 models in 9 years, a handful of whom worked for a really fricking long time."

When HD Wetting was young I had a bit of a time with the skin art, piercings etc that the earliest models were sporting. With B2B Jayne, Beverly, Danielle and a few others were more my style.  I am an older guy btw...  It has been interesting watching the young ladies at HDWetting mature and grow into what they do.  

Huge difference between the 2 Producers from where I sit - From what I have seen TVGuy's work conveys the models' Pleasure and sexy fun as well as relief, from wetting.  In the  B2B clips I have seen, they convey (again, to me...) 'My pants are wet, ugh.  Gotta get them off.  How unpleasant this is'.  By definition though, HD Wetting is all about Wetting.  And B2B name infers a bondage element

Both producers are far away from my picks as Dumbest Scenario.   High-pitched gasping, sobbing and shaming content, coupled with 'Struggling' with clothing for 45 seconds while trying to get a stream started, in front of a 'Hidden' Camera.  And every model having the same lines for years on end...

Anyhow, kudos to TVGuy for making the films he wants to see.  Cuz I want to see the same thing!

Peace,

Derek

IN2P, IMO, is the one that started out in a place where they COULD be doing so much better now than they aare. Theu are better than they used to be, but mostly only due to technology. And then there is the small fact that I recognize the voice behind the camera (usually listed on pirate sites as Maja), and I would rather see her than most of the models. She didn't do anything innovative or special, but she had a quality of "being herself" that I liked.

I just wanted to pipe in about wettings where they spread their legs and it takes a few seconds to start. I mostly view it like that they're giving up at that moment, and whether they realize it or not, they're making the decision to wet, rather than continue to hold it. Sometimes they know they won't make it and decide to go then and there. At least get the relief. Or avoid the pain that they're in. 

On these forums, it's been mentioned many times that some people just can't pee themselves sometimes. Or they have difficulties starting. Some of these people are trying to have "accidents" but end up in pain instead of wetting. Choosing to wet is sometimes just as valid as having an "accidental" wetting. Just because they don't necessarily wet accidentally, or on command, doesn't mean that they'll make it. 

Of course, a lot of the time, the writing doesn't support this, but the point still stands. 

On 9/3/2017 at 2:00 PM, TVGuy said:

Thank you for the kind words...

For me, I am only interested in making videos that I want to see.  If the videos I am producing aren't something that I want to watch, how could I possibly expect anyone else to ever pay money for them?  I think approaching things this way helps make sure the videos keep getting better all the time.

That's how I approach writing, too. I write what I enjoy because if I don't enjoy it, it's very obvious. I think authenticity is a challenge in any situation that isn't an amateur filming him/herself--a production is inherently going to be different, so the goal it seems would be to get people involved who truly want to be there and enjoy wetting. Then even if something isn't a "genuine" accident, there's still chemistry and enjoyment, which is hot. But then I like intentional stuff anyway.

1 hour ago, Little-Boy-Blue said:

I just wanted to pipe in about wettings where they spread their legs and it takes a few seconds to start. I mostly view it like that they're giving up at that moment, and whether they realize it or not, they're making the decision to wet, rather than continue to hold it. Sometimes they know they won't make it and decide to go then and there. At least get the relief. Or avoid the pain that they're in. 

On these forums, it's been mentioned many times that some people just can't pee themselves sometimes. Or they have difficulties starting. Some of these people are trying to have "accidents" but end up in pain instead of wetting. Choosing to wet is sometimes just as valid as having an "accidental" wetting. Just because they don't necessarily wet accidentally, or on command, doesn't mean that they'll make it. 

Of course, a lot of the time, the writing doesn't support this, but the point still stands. 

Yeah, I've seen some Japanese videos where they were supposed to be a public wetting or like, being caught with their pants down and it's clear that the model is struggling to let go. If that's the case, it'd be more fun and authentic to have her try and fail or give up and then try to go somewhere else. Like, it could be made clear that she's too nervous or there are too many people around. Personally I find that idea super hot for the same reasons that she'd be unable to go in any other situation, if not more so. She has the opportunity and her body won't listen. Then maybe later, there's no opportunity and she's cursing herself for being unable to go when there was one.

There's a Jade video that has girls making it to the toilet and peeing desperately, with no wetting, and it's way hotter to me than a faked wetting (where it's obvious that she's letting go in her panties before sitting down). The relief on their faces is really erotic. I guess what I like the most is a genuine need, no matter how it ends.

On 9/1/2017 at 10:16 PM, ErinonWheels said:

I think I have the one you're describing, the "Are you sure?"

Cropped for nudity. Is this it?

That's the one -- terrible video quality and all!

On 9/4/2017 at 3:28 PM, KnightOfRen said:

There's a Jade video that has girls making it to the toilet and peeing desperately, with no wetting, and it's way hotter to me than a faked wetting (where it's obvious that she's letting go in her panties before sitting down). The relief on their faces is really erotic. I guess what I like the most is a genuine need, no matter how it ends.

This is what I generally prefer myself: that moment of relief. 

One time I saw a guy peeing by the side of the road (traffic was terrible) and the look on his face was just ecstatic. I am pretty much not into dudes, but that's when it clicked in my head: I wanted to see someone I was attracted to with that same look. (Years later I had the chance.) Of course it's really erotic: it's pretty much the same as watching someone cum! 

I will add the tickling wetting videos where the tickled person stops giggling helplessly and goes "oh... oh no... I'm wetting".  If you're being tickled to the point of wetting yourself you pretty much can't complete a sentence and you're laughing helplessly when you're losing it.  Yeah, I know it may be hard to find models who genuinely lose control when tickled (even when going along with it... )  

12 hours ago, Earth Shock said:

I think that's why intentional wetting is my favorite, no lame scenarios, no pretend accidents, just straight up wetting for the fun of it.

Is it really that hard to have a genuine accident, though? In a BDSM context that's incredibly easy to arrange. Even without bondage, which I'm into but I know some people aren't, the dominant can just tell the submissive not to move until she has an accident. The film "Secretary" contains a scene of exactly this.

I guess that would be an "intentional wetting" in the sense that it's consensual, but the loss of control is genuine.

Edited by Male (see edit history)