Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Dumbest scenario videos

Do you ever watch a pee/wetting video that's so dumb it isn't even entertaining. Like this one I watched the other day, a girl was having a nice day out at the park, then went to go pee. And she tries pulling her zipper down, not even unbuttoning them, just the zipper which is stuck so she ends up wetting herself and it literally makes no sense

My #1 are videos with the typical locked bathroom. They do as they are totaly desperate, close to braking point, and when the braking point comes, they open their legs and you can clearly see how much they are straining to push the pee out. Sometimes it takes up to a minute to let the flow start. Not very realistic if you are close to peeing yourself.

Excellent thread.

There are some clips where the person finds a toilet, goes in, comes out, stands in front of the door in desperation, then wets. What? Why? Explain your shit to the audience!

Then the videos where they can't get out of their pants. The only explanation I can come up with for not being able to undress yourself, is if you're physically or mentally handicapped, or intoxicated. Nothing wrong with handicaps, but I just mean to say there are awfully lots of videos out there with a handicapped or intoxicated protagonist, then... Even if the zipper gets stuck, the button must still work, and if you can get the button open, you CAN pull the trousers forcibly off. Unless they're high-waist pants, but usually these videos star low-waist pants, and those are the kinds of pants I'm talking about.

"I'm soooo desperate I can't hold it anymore, oh what am I to do, there's no toilet nearby, I'm just totally alone in these woods and there are no people around for 5 km well I guess I must go in my pants then." Bitch, you are standing in a big-ass toilet. And not just any toilet, but a super roomy luxury toilet with extra privacy. How can you be so estranged from nature that you think your only option is to wet yourself? Pants off, let it flow. If it feels too difficult, you could even squat down, that should make it easier.

"Huh, I really need to go now because I don't think I can even move from my butt without losing control. Buuut I haven't still finished *this thing* yet, and it's totally more important to *wash these windows* and *finish this book* first, so I'll just keep holding it, because that's a perfectly rational choice. Oh my, I wet myself, how did this happen, I'm so embarrassed, I would have never guessed something like this could happen!" Again, I'm surprised about how many of these videos have a handicapped protagonist. Because this is the kind of thing my autistic sister would do.

"There's no way I can hold it until the lesson ends, but I already asked the teacher once and they asked if I could wait until the lesson ends, so I'll just sit here and cry because I wet myself." WHY DO YOU NOT KEEP INSISTING!? If you can ask the teacher once, then I'm sure you could ask twice. Tell the teacher it's an emergency, say you really need to go. At least try, you surrendering slug!

And as mentioned, the videos where the "oh-so-desperate" person sprains their abs trying to force the pee out. 

I agree with those here who have said that the staged pee desperation videos are not very good.  I've seen lots of them and they lack any inherent erotic interest.  Real wet accidents, on the other hand, are pretty rare on video.  So, given the reality that there aren't very many such things out there, I admit that I prefer to hear people speak or write about past true accidents they have had or witnessed, even if we cannot actually see a video.  My own battle with near urinary incontinence and with bedwetting (regularly up to age 16 and occasionally since then) is something I tell about here from time to time.

By the way, even the unlikeliest scenario occasionally is true.  A few months ago I was in a large airport, having just arrived at my destination.  I had put off going to the bathroom on the plane, so when I got my luggage I asked my traveling companion to wait while I went to the restroom.  And I got in there and was completely unable to unfasten the interior button on the waistband of my pants.  I tried and tried and became more and more desperate, and for some reason the button would not come free.  I even attempted to pull my pants down by force and was unable to do it.  And yes, I did wet myself.  Good news was, eventually I was successful in getting the button undone, but not before a certain amount of wet damage was done, enough to show.  By the time I got out of the men's room I was actually fatigued from the effort to get the button to behave and from the stress, and my poor companion had been waiting a looooong time for me and was worried I had become ill.  She found my story amusing, but even with my secret pee fetish I did not.  Another minute or two and I would have been soaked to my knees.

I'm noticing this is mainly focussed on staged accidents, and I guess it makes sense that it would be very hard to make those seem genuine since people who actually DON'T want to wet themselves aren't going to do it in front of a camera anyways. On the other hand, I very much like the scenarios that @TVGuy uses as he's often stated he likes models to enjoy wetting and that is more the focus, so you get much more plausible scenarios where the models are choosing to wet themselves in interesting and different ways, thus avoiding the cliched or unbelievable situations where someone is supposedly desperate and unable to use more conventional means to relieve themselves.

IRL I imagine most people in a truly desperate situation doing everything to avoid wetting would spend very little time in any one location, as soon as they realise the door's locked or they're not going to make it before finishing the task, they'd rush off to find somewhere private straight away. Maybe the dodgy videos need to consider this more? Like you need to follow someone throughout their desperation such that you get the build up while they're walking home, expecting to relieve themselves when they get there, and then spend only a short time at the locked door before they move on somewhere else, find that unavailable, etc, etc until they can't hold any more... like you could stage a shared house scenario where someone gets home to find the downstairs toilet in use, wait for like 30 secs, then go to the upstairs thinking it would be quicker but THAT's busy too, +30 secs, then downstairs again only to find someone ELSE going in to use it, go to the garden only to find a party going on and no privacy, etc etc (I'm veering off into my own fantasy mind-video now!)

A more plausible desperation scenario might begin with someone arriving home after a long commute, dashing in to find that the only toilet is occupied by Aunt Maude, who will be there a while tending to her irritable bowel syndrome.  Maude's family is there visiting, so you can't easily use an alternate (bottle, back yard, kitchen sink, etc.) and you have to keep them entertained while you try to hold it until dear Maudie emerges.  The location for making the video would be easy.

I can think of more…..

I agree and it spoils many videos for me. 

It seems to me that most of the producers of these videos don't put much effort into the scenario - it just serves as the thinnest possible excuse for the wetting itself. These videos are only one level away from the simple intentional clothed wetting for the camera with no background story whatsoever. 

The other thing I don't like is the "oh s----" and "oh f---" kind of comments from the girl when they pee. Firstly I find vulgar language from a girl a turn off, and secondly when the whole scenario is obviously a sham and the wetting obviously forced it just makes the whole thing seem even more unconvincing. 

To be fair to the producers however remember that they don't have the budget of a Hollywood blockbuster, the girls aren't superstar actresses and when you're turning out many of these a month it will be a struggle to think of new and varied scenarios and to script convincing storylines and rehearse them thoroughly each time. And probably 90% of the viewers probably just want to see the wetting itself anyway.

Guest Seeker

Personally I'm able to suspend my disbelief most of the time when it comes to the scenario. It's really just the bad acting that bothers me.

16 hours ago, Alice125 said:

Do you ever watch a pee/wetting video that's so dumb it isn't even entertaining. Like this one I watched the other day, a girl was having a nice day out at the park, then went to go pee. And she tries pulling her zipper down, not even unbuttoning them, just the zipper which is stuck so she ends up wetting herself and it literally makes no sense

As a producer of wetting videos, please let me start by saying, I am sorry.  I think just about every annoyance everyone has brought up here I am personally guilty of in videos I have made.

However, I have never stopped trying to make better videos.

A fundamental problem arises when you are making accidental wetting videos- There are only so many reasons an adult woman would actually have an accident.  Trying to come up with new, realistic scenarios over and over again is a challenge.  So, I think that forces some producers to go for scenarios that seem overwhelmingly fake.

At HD Wetting, once we decide on a scenario, such as a stuck zipper, we try to figure out how to make that as realistic as possible.  Either that, or have fun with how unrealistic it is, almost as a parody of such videos.  Take for example this video.  Mikki's zipper is stuck, but the reason it is stuck is that Sammy intentionally put super glue on it.

14 hours ago, Bulge_Lover said:

Ooh, I like this thread...

I hate every "locked out of the bathroom" video.

1: There's never actually anyone behind the door to respond. She's always whining and begging at literally nobody. If the producer doesn't have anyone else around to respond, they could add responses in post or at least include a line like "Why aren't you answering me?" to imply that the person inside is intentionally being a troll, but they never do.

2: If someone was desperate enough, they'd pee in a big cup or in the kitchen sink or pee outside before they wet their pants and the carpet / hardwood. It's an absurd scenario for an accidental wetting.

3: Many of these videos are filmed in large homes that would obviously have two bathrooms in them.

Dumb af.

In fact, almost all 'scenario' videos are wildly inauthentic. There's nearly always obvious ways for the woman to find relief without witnesses and without wetting herself. There are exceptions of course, but the best desperation videos will always be the ones where she's holding it for the sake of the video or her own enjoyment and just being herself rather than playing a part e.g. Holding it for Hours and the Holding Contest vids from B2B or Dani Picas' desperation videos.

1- Sometimes there is someone behind the door.  Take for example this video.  Alisha is locked out of the bathroom and desperate to pee, but we also have a camera inside the bathroom so we can see what is going on there.  Sosha has the door locked and is busy masturbating, unable to care less about Alisha's desperation.  There is a dialog that happens between the girls.  Not just a closed door with no response.  We've done other locked bathroom door videos this way too, where there is actually someone in the bathroom and you get to see both sides of it.

2- You have a good point here.  But, something I have noticed- When people do actually have accidents, there was usually a lapse in judgement at some point.  Even in the case of real life accidents, if examined closely enough, there is usually some way it could have been avoided.  Another common thing in real life accidents is that it is typical that the wetter believed they could hold it a bit longer, and are often surprised that they wet themselves.  To address this issue at HD Wetting, not all of our locked bathroom doors are in private homes, with kitchens or other places to pee.  We have done locked public bathroom doors before, like in this video.

3- Not necessarily.  For the first few years I was making videos for HD Wetting, I lived in a three bedroom duplex that only had a single bathroom.  Many of the videos were shot there.  More recently we have shot at condos and vacation homes that also only have a single bathroom.

11 hours ago, Delta-Force said:

My #1 are videos with the typical locked bathroom. They do as they are totaly desperate, close to braking point, and when the braking point comes, they open their legs and you can clearly see how much they are straining to push the pee out. Sometimes it takes up to a minute to let the flow start. Not very realistic if you are close to peeing yourself.

I think this is my number one annoyance too.  At HD Wetting we try to solve this by a) making sure the girls are drinking enough that they will actually have to pee, and b) only shooting a desperate wetting scene when they are actually desperate.  If they only have to pee a bit, we shoot an intentional wetting scene, not a desperate accident scenario.

11 hours ago, Fred46888 said:

Most desperation scenarios are highly improbable, and most "accidental" wetting videos are clearly "pee for the camera".  That's why I much prefer the rare candid clips.  I know I could script a better video if I had willing performers.

If you have ideas for how to make a more realistic desperate accident scene, feel free to let me know.  I'm always looking for new video ideas.

One of the problems isn't just coming up with ideas, or having a good script, but making it feasible to shoot.  You can have a great script, but unless we can shoot the entire scene in 10-20 minutes, it is too involved.  The economics of running a wetting site require a certain number of scenes to be shot in a day.  Yes, one could shoot an amazing scene, but it will cost you way more to make than what it will ever earn.

Now, there is an argument that if I take the time to make these more involved videos, with more complicated scripts, that those videos will attract more customers and I will make more.  Well, I have tried doing this on multiple occasions and it doesn't seem to work that way.  With all the content I produce, I try to make it the best that I can, but ultimately I wouldn't be able to produce anything if I couldn't bring in at least enough money to pay for the shoots.

10 hours ago, Nikeryda said:

I hate videos where the girl is "desperate" but when she finally pees she spreads her legs a takes a while to get started.  If she's desperate why would she spread her legs like that if she was trying to hold.  It's painfully obvious that the video is fake.  

This isn't true for all videos.  Here are just a few from HD Wetting where the model is still actively holding her crotch, struggling not to pee still, as she is wetting-

Sosha Spots a Kitty

Ryann Can't Hold It

Pink Pajama Wetting

4 hours ago, LunasAuditor said:

I'm noticing this is mainly focussed on staged accidents, and I guess it makes sense that it would be very hard to make those seem genuine since people who actually DON'T want to wet themselves aren't going to do it in front of a camera anyways. On the other hand, I very much like the scenarios that @TVGuy uses as he's often stated he likes models to enjoy wetting and that is more the focus, so you get much more plausible scenarios where the models are choosing to wet themselves in interesting and different ways, thus avoiding the cliched or unbelievable situations where someone is supposedly desperate and unable to use more conventional means to relieve themselves.

IRL I imagine most people in a truly desperate situation doing everything to avoid wetting would spend very little time in any one location, as soon as they realise the door's locked or they're not going to make it before finishing the task, they'd rush off to find somewhere private straight away. Maybe the dodgy videos need to consider this more? Like you need to follow someone throughout their desperation such that you get the build up while they're walking home, expecting to relieve themselves when they get there, and then spend only a short time at the locked door before they move on somewhere else, find that unavailable, etc, etc until they can't hold any more... like you could stage a shared house scenario where someone gets home to find the downstairs toilet in use, wait for like 30 secs, then go to the upstairs thinking it would be quicker but THAT's busy too, +30 secs, then downstairs again only to find someone ELSE going in to use it, go to the garden only to find a party going on and no privacy, etc etc (I'm veering off into my own fantasy mind-video now!)

Actually @LunasAuditor, I try to do both kinds of videos at HD Wetting.  Both intentionally wettings, where the girls enjoy holding and wetting for fun because they like it and it is a turn on for them, and scenarios that depict desperate accidents.  There are lots of people who are into each of those, so I try to deliver on both those fronts.

I do try to make the desperate accident videos as realistic as possible, but like I explained previously in this post, it is challenging for a variety of reasons.  Sometimes we try to take a realistic approach to a scenario, like this one where Sosha is driving, needs to pee badly, but can't find a place to stop.  

Or, we do something fun and silly, like our Snipe Hunt video where our model is playing a character, in this case a naturalist, on the verge of a major scientific discovery.  If she leaves to go pee, she could miss out on the discovery of a life time, so instead she resigns herself to holding it, even if it means having an accident.  Sure, it is completely unrealistic, but it is unrealistic in a way that is fun and in a way that, at least I don't think, insults our viewer's intelligence.

2 hours ago, WetDave said:

I agree and it spoils many videos for me. 

It seems to me that most of the producers of these videos don't put much effort into the scenario - it just serves as the thinnest possible excuse for the wetting itself. These videos are only one level away from the simple intentional clothed wetting for the camera with no background story whatsoever. 

The other thing I don't like is the "oh s----" and "oh f---" kind of comments from the girl when they pee. Firstly I find vulgar language from a girl a turn off, and secondly when the whole scenario is obviously a sham and the wetting obviously forced it just makes the whole thing seem even more unconvincing. 

To be fair to the producers however remember that they don't have the budget of a Hollywood blockbuster, the girls aren't superstar actresses and when you're turning out many of these a month it will be a struggle to think of new and varied scenarios and to script convincing storylines and rehearse them thoroughly each time. And probably 90% of the viewers probably just want to see the wetting itself anyway.

When it comes to vulgar language, I think it might be cultural issues here.  For one thing, I think swearing is actually a natural and realistic response to having an accident.  One of the first times I ever heard a woman use the big "F word" was when she accidentally wet her pants.  So, I don't think that such language should necessarily be seen as indicative of a video's lack of realism.

Your second paragraph is absolutely spot on @WetDave.  I have worked on films and television programs, and obviously I have worked on wetting video shoots.  You might be surprised that, at least at HD Wetting, we use the same exact lights, cameras, and sound gear that I have used on big budget broadcast productions.  However, we shoot much more content in a day at HD Wetting, with a much smaller crew.

This might be a little too much shop talk, but in the world of film scripts are broke down for shooting and management of shoots, and divided into secions called eighths.  Eight eighths is a full page of a screenplay.  A typical film production should average about one page of script a day, or 8/8ths a day.  Some days, depending on what the script calls for, you might only shoot 2/8ths in a day, while other days that are pretty straight forward, you might hammer through as many as 24/8ths.  In contrast, at HD Wetting, we shoot about 192/8ths in a day.

One more note...

On one hand, I find threads like this one very useful.  After all, I want to produce content that you all want to see.  So, knowing what you dislike, helps me avoid those pitfalls.

At the same time, however, these threads can be a bit frustrating for me.  When someone says something like, "I don't like professional wetting videos because of X," and I see them say that and know that the videos I produce have never had issues with X.  But they have in their mind that all produced videos are that way.  It seems that there are a lot of misconceptions about wetting videos today.  Or, if not misconceptions, at least stereotypes that don't really apply to HD Wetting videos.  It becomes frustrating because I don't know how to show everyone that the videos I make are not like that.  

• 2 months later...

To all the people going "oh no real accidents never happen all scenarios are fake", they do. There was a study linked here that said 1 in 5 young South Korean women wet themselves at least once a month due to urge incontinence. The reason why you don't see those accidents is that they happen on the doorstep when the unfortunate ladies are about to get home, not out in the middle of the street. I don't necessarily believe wettings are that common, but they really do happen. There was a smoking hot video of an Indonesian girl peeing herself at an ATM and shamefully mopping up her puddle with her wet skirt. It could easily have been a staged video, but it seems to be completely genuine. You can say "oh why didn't she just drop her knickers and go" all you like, but she didn't.

Edited by Male (see edit history)
On 6/5/2017 at 11:17 AM, LunasAuditor said:

That's actually one of my video fantasies too! There's a Japanese one I've seen that has a woman basically going to the bathroom on every floor of a building only to find they're locked, and she pees herself on the roof. One of the things I liked about the "Hold It" short film is that she tries going to more than one bathroom. But yeah, for me the excitement builds as the person keeps progressively getting more and more full and everywhere they try to go is locked, or occupied, or whatever.

As far as scenario videos go, I've seen too many "Japanese woman knocks on a bathroom stall and then is very strangely moany/emotional" videos at this point. Some of them are so insanely overblown.

18 minutes ago, KnightOfRen said:

That's actually one of my video fantasies too! There's a Japanese one I've seen that has a woman basically going to the bathroom on every floor of a building only to find they're locked, and she pees herself on the roof. One of the things I liked about the "Hold It" short film is that she tries going to more than one bathroom. But yeah, for me the excitement builds as the person keeps progressively getting more and more full and everywhere they try to go is locked, or occupied, or whatever.

As far as scenario videos go, I've seen too many "Japanese woman knocks on a bathroom stall and then is very strangely moany/emotional" videos at this point. Some of them are so insanely overblown.

I have a really hard time with Japanese videos. I don't need to understand the dialogue...Half the time I wish I didn't on English language omo, but a lot of the videos are just freaking weird.  I have complained sbout the models in English videos acting like children who have a good grasp of profanity when they "lose control". Fine with the profanity. Not at all fine with someone who is supposedly humiliated making a scene like a toddler thereby calling attention to their "humiliation" with their own behavior. It's annoying. It makes it seem like they pissed themselves not because of unavoidable circumstance or bad luck, but because they have the emotional maturity of a child. TVGuy was right, desperation will diminish decision making. Someone who is desperate is usually their own worst enemy, but that does not explain or justify throwing a tantrum. It's not hot.

Some Japanese videos take that crybaby nonsense and say "Too subtle, go bigger."

On 5.6.2017 at 4:32 PM, JohnRutherford said:

I agree with those here who have said that the staged pee desperation videos are not very good.  I've seen lots of them and they lack any inherent erotic interest.  Real wet accidents, on the other hand, are pretty rare on video.  So, given the reality that there aren't very many such things out there, I admit that I prefer to hear people speak or write about past true accidents they have had or witnessed, even if we cannot actually see a video.

same point here, I like the real desperation sightings and very rare, but existing accidents at most (of course forbidden here so I don’t share them here, but the known sources are full of good vids or pictures) and of course I keep my eyes open if I’m outside and write down my sightings here. I don’t watch staged movies because of the already named reasons (not authentic acting, scenarios are not plausible).

As I already mentioned in another thread, for me, this one is one of the best (staged) video https://tv.nrk.no/serie/paaxfylla/MYNT19000817/sesong-1/episode-8 we should have more like this

18 hours ago, Tibarary said:

same point here, I like the real desperation sightings and very rare, but existing accidents at most (of course forbidden here so I don’t share them here, but the known sources are full of good vids or pictures) and of course I keep my eyes open if I’m outside and write down my sightings here. I don’t watch staged movies because of the already named reasons (not authentic acting, scenarios are not plausible).

As I already mentioned in another thread, for me, this one is one of the best (staged) video https://tv.nrk.no/serie/paaxfylla/MYNT19000817/sesong-1/episode-8 we should have more like this

https://tv.nrk.no/serie/paaxfylla/MYNT19000817/sesong-1/episode-8

Try this link instead. The other is improperly formatted and send you to your original post.

Edited by guest (see edit history)
5 hours ago, guest said:

https://tv.nrk.no/serie/paaxfylla/MYNT19000817/sesong-1/episode-8

Try this link instead. The other is improperly formatted and send you to your original post.

I agree, and again I say exaggerating or more often forsaking real human reactions is the problem with most staged vids. This fetish is one of very few that is entirely based on something you can witness in real life entirely by chance. The real thing is what got us here. I understand that most models aren't excusive to our fetish or even fetish in general, but someone needs to tell the models and directors that less is more. Just do what you do when it's real, even if you're pretending to be desperate don't exaggerate. You're not faking an orgasm, being louder makes it less convincing.

This is gonna sound stupid but I wish they would treat it more like a visual short story and less like porn. It would make for better Omo. @TVGuy is, intentionally or not, the best at this among major sites.

Edited by ErinonWheels (see edit history)
5 hours ago, ErinonWheels said:

I agree, and again I say exaggerating or more often forsaking real human reactions is the problem with most staged vids. This fetish is one of very few that is entirely based on something you can witness in real life entirely by chance. The real thing is what got us here. I understand that most models aren't excusive to our fetish or even fetish in general, but someone needs to tell the models and directors that less is more. Just do what you do when it's real, even if you're pretending to be desperate don't exaggerate. You're not faking an orgasm, being louder makes it less convincing.

This is gonna sound stupid but I wish they would treat it more like a visual short story and less like porn. It would make for better Omo. @TVGuy is, intentionally or not, the best at this among major sites.

you are absolutely right, I fully agree with your statement!

2 hours ago, OFWGKTA said:

I don't mind a little bit of an exaggerated scenario tbh. What really irks me is bad acting. A lot of the times their pee desperation looks totally fake. I wish the girls had a more frantic pee pee dance because it makes it more realistic. 

The problem is that the exaggeration creates the bad acting, and I don't think the models are to blame. Go back and watch the very early, like some of the pirate versions I've seen clearly originated at some point from actual video tape (Ask your parents, kids who lied on the age tick to lurk) Patches videos. Not much desperation, most clearly intentional, and much like TVGuy, they didn't usually pretend otherwise and when there is a desperation scene it's...Not the best example ever. They're guilty of obvious bladder squeezing when portraying desperation, but that's not the point. It was pure. It hadn't yet been tainted by copycat cliche syndrome. Everything we complain about now, none of it is new. These problems have literally always existed since dedicated wetting porn became a thing. I'm not making a back in my day we didn't have these problems" argument. I'm saying that we're, quite literally getting into a generation of models that did not exist when some of us first saw a video, and over time some of the bad habits have become not a bug but a feature. Small studio especially. They think the stuff we hate, is the way it's supposed to be done. When it's a bug it's an annoyance, but it's usually subtle because it's not meant to happen. When it's a feature, it gets intentionally made bigger because, if doing it is good, doing it more or bigger is better

It's not true of every problem. We've been over and over why some of it is unavoidable, and then there is "You can't please everyone." but go pirate one of those old videos from the late 90s, early 2000s. For better or worse they were inventing the modern version of this genre of fetish video, and it isn't difficult to see that a lot of the current producers and models sometimes use the earliest, most base versions of the genre, as a "How to" guide a little too closely. Guys, they didn't know what they were doing. They were using video tape, editing was a hell of a lot harder so there was more of an excuse for leaving a bladder squeeze or unreasonably long pause in. Jarring cuts that break the illusion existed because they were literally cutting tape. I've been on Youtube, I know what basic video editing software can do. I've seen children, literal children, put more polish on a vlog about their fucking cat, than some of the smaller studios do with shit they are charging money for, and I honestly think they do it because somewhere in the timeline of the last 20 years, things that were technologically unavoidable became, through mimickery of what everything else looked like, misguidedly, seen as "The right way".

Same with the acting. Either by their own devices or stage direction, the need to over-exaggerate every movement, sound, an action, is a result of taking the bad from the early says and turning the volume up because more of the way the very first generation did it is "better".

I have an idea, for a way to "fix it", at least in "scenario videos", and if someone who is already equipped to let me test my theory, I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is, for free. I literally do not even want public credit.

Here goes: Soap operas don't suck because of bad acting, bad production, or lack of resources. They suck because the writing sucks. All the respect in the world to producers of Omo, big or small, but your scripts suck. You don't need to do anything different than you are doing now, except stop mimicking bad editing from 20 years ago, and stop letting models and porn stars ad-lib the dialogue. They aren't actors, and I would be shocked if any of them have ever taken an improv class in their life, but that is exactly what they are being asked to do.  They are being given a 30 second pitch of the scenario about as long as the description of the video on the website, and being told "Do it."

If you want us to stop complaining about the acting, and the performance aspect, then they can't be hotshotting the dialogue based on a premise that they themselves have never actually experienced as presented. You can allow them to put it into their own words, you don't have to tell hem HOW to say it,  but you have to tell them what to say.

I'm not even talking about new scenarios. I'm not talking about bigger scenarios. I'm not talking about realism even though it would be nice. I am telling you that if the dialogue were better, it would distract from the unavoidable stuff, and I'm willing to prove it, for free., as long as it's anonymous. That's not for you, that's for me. I have asperations to be a mainstream writer, and as hypocritical as this sounds, I don't want this on me resume, ever, and I am only offering to do it as a proof of concept that you are allowed to use. After the proof of concept, I'm out. If it works, if it's better, that's all I want. I have no interest in THIS being the top end of my dream to write, or even s temporary start. One time, You give me the premise, nothing original nothing detailed nothing that it would benefit me to steal from you. Hell, just give me an OLD starting point, something already shot, something already sold, something i can see. I don't need your trade secrets, just tell me which one of your videos I'm free to experiment with, and I'll send you the screenplay of the same video, with a special focus on proving that the acting only stands out as bad because the (lack of) writing asks too much of the model.

Even if no video producer browsing this forum takes me up on the offer, I am making it in good faith because i believe that it is the easiest solution to a hard problem. You need to write the things that the models say, even if it's just bullet points, when doing scenario videos.

You don't need to be Aaron Sorkin or John Hughes or insert your favorite screenplay writer here, but at the end of the day, it is not anything unavoidable that makes scenario videos a mess, it is asking women who have zero formal acting training, to do the hardest thing in the world to do well in acting: Improvise.

Might be alone on this one, but I actually kind of like things that are obviously staged and somewhat poorly acted. There's something about watching girls pretend to be embarrassed, desparate and struggling, but doing a crap job of hiding that they're doing it on purpose. A genuine accident would just make me feel pity and sadness if I saw it, and humiliation gets a big thumbs-down from me. Sure, nobody would ever actually have a genuine accident while waiting for a kettle to boil or climbing up a stepladder to change a lightbulb. But I enjoy the "dumbness" of the scenario and the exagerrated acting because it's a fantasy, and the real thing would probably just make me uncomfortable.